This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HASCON 2017 Discussion

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:47 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Ah, but see; those I could actually understand. Whether it's an obscure version of Optimus Prime or not; it's still an Optimus Prime toy and easily recognisable as him, so instant seller. Lione and Shuffler are incredibly obscure, no doubt about that; but they're small pocket money toys so you don't exactly need a lot of star power behind them.

But as the price point increases, you need more justification to buy the product. And one of the best ways is to attach a popular name like Megatron, Starscream or Soundwave to it. So that's why I could understand this applying to a Leader and not a Legends or Titan Master... except, again, friggin' Sky Shadow
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7879
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: #HASCON Transformers Brand Panel Video: Dinobots, Optimus Prime, Volcanicus and More

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Va'al wrote:You saw the coverage of the Transformers brand panel at Hascon, now you can check in for yourselves with more artwork, more comments, more points raised by the speakers and audience in the recording of the whole thing on on the Seibertron.com YouTube channel! Check out the clip embedded below, featuring Dinobots (including Slash and the combined Volcanicus), Allspark Tech, a new Optimus Prime and insight from both Takara and Hasbro designers.



seeing as :TAKARATOMY: were there, I'm surprised that no one asked them why their Trypticon is no different to the :HASBRO: version
Stuartmaximus
Banned
Posts: 3747
News Credits: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby shajaki » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Big juicy gallery of Hascon Arcee ;)

Image
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9943
News Credits: 293
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: #HASCON Transformers Brand Panel Video: Dinobots, Optimus Prime, Volcanicus and More

Postby Qwan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Va'al wrote:You saw the coverage of the Transformers brand panel at Hascon, now you can check in for yourselves with more artwork, more comments, more points raised by the speakers and audience in the recording of the whole thing on on the Seibertron.com YouTube channel! Check out the clip embedded below, featuring Dinobots (including Slash and the combined Volcanicus), Allspark Tech, a new Optimus Prime and insight from both Takara and Hasbro designers.



seeing as :TAKARATOMY: were there, I'm surprised that no one asked them why their Trypticon is no different to the :HASBRO: version

I know I'm not Takara, but if I had to guess, it's probably because it didn't need to be. I agree that it seems like a bad business-move to release the exact same thing at a higher price, but what could we possibly (reasonably) have asked for that Hasbro didn't already do? In this particular instance, I think it's more a case of Hasbro being really incredibly on the ball rather than Takara falling off of it.
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 983
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
People were trying to use the glossy wall's reflection to sneak a peak at the back of Starscream's box, so Hasbro later put a sheet of paper behind the box to stop that.

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7879
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Gallery for Grey Models and Unreleased Figures like Movie Blaster on Display at #HASCON

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
One really cool bonus of having a Transformers convention right near Hasbro's head office is that Hasbro can treat fans to lots of behind the scenes tidbits we wouldn't have elsewhere. In this particular case, Hasbro stocked Hascon full of Transformers grey models (finished prototypes) of various Transformers toys across many different lines. Plus, there were even some unreleased figures present like a movie Blaster from Dark of the Moon deluxe Soundwave as well as Prime Scraplets.

We have a whole gallery dedicated to these and you can click here or on any image below to get to it.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32725
News Credits: 4579
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby ArmadaPrime » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
I'm assuming the yellow/grey plastic on Max is to show which parts are borrowed from metroplex? (It's normally either that or different materials eg softer plastic, which I don't believe max has). That's actually really neat to see!

Also, why is that scraplet alarmingly adorable :x
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
User avatar
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
Posts: 1439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Berkshire | Birmingham

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Sunburnninja » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Inferno as a redeco of Soundwave looks amazing, I really wish they released that.
Sunburnninja
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:38 am
Watch Sunburnninja on YouTube

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ArmadaPrime wrote:I'm assuming the yellow/grey plastic on Max is to show which parts are borrowed from metroplex? (It's normally either that or different materials eg softer plastic, which I don't believe max has). That's actually really neat to see!
Yeah, it looks like all the cream parts are those that were carried over from Metroplex, with the gray parts being new.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 39107
News Credits: 440
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Quantum Surge » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Don't really like the DOTM Blaster. If anything, I'd imagine a Movieverse Blaster being designed more like Movie 1 Stockade. Like the Scraplets set, but it's interesting to see WFC Bumblebee and FE Bumblebee in the same set (I know Hasbro made the Aligned continuity have both the games and the show together, but besides Arms Micron Shockwave (reuse of FOC Shockwave), we never got any two packs like this that acknowledge the connection between WFC/FOC and Prime.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
RID Ruination helmet, fists, and feet
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime, Hunter Smokescreen
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
User avatar
Quantum Surge
Pretender
Posts: 717
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:46 am
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sunburnninja wrote:Inferno as a redeco of Soundwave looks amazing, I really wish they released that.
That's Blaster.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 39107
News Credits: 440
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Budder Prime » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:25 pm

A live action film series Blaster.. WHY DIDN'T WE GET THIS!? :-( :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM:
Budder Prime
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: #HASCON Transformers Brand Panel Video: Dinobots, Optimus Prime, Volcanicus and More

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Qwan wrote:I know I'm not Takara, but if I had to guess, it's probably because it didn't need to be. I agree that it seems like a bad business-move to release the exact same thing at a higher price, but what could we possibly (reasonably) have asked for that Hasbro didn't already do?


Paint on the Titan Master for one.

Plus a darker grey plastic to be more show accurate.

Plus, he wasnt released at a higher price. Isnt Trypticon $299 AUD where you are? Thats 26080 Yen and he's currently being sold for 15682 Yen at Japanese retail so about $179 AUD. Its Hasbro (well more like your local TRU) who is selling the same thing at a higher price.

Anyways, its all different markets, Hasbro and Takara arent competing for our dollars, and on average both Legends Trypticon and Titans Return Trypticon sold for the same amount in their respective markets.

Kurona wrote:People were trying to use the glossy wall's reflection to sneak a peak at the back of Starscream's box, so Hasbro later put a sheet of paper behind the box to stop that.

I dont know why, the back of POTP Voyagers dont have cross sells of different classes and dont show the combined mode. They only show the official images we already saw plus the power masters you can plug into them.

Sabrblade wrote:
ArmadaPrime wrote:I'm assuming the yellow/grey plastic on Max is to show which parts are borrowed from metroplex? (It's normally either that or different materials eg softer plastic, which I don't believe max has). That's actually really neat to see!
Yeah, it looks like all the cream parts are those that were carried over from Metroplex, with the gray parts being new.


Man, that made me realize that Fort Max reuses the Metroplex runways. I dont own Metroplex so I never connected that aspect. Man, now I am pissed again that it couldnt be ramps like in G1 to both increase playability and cover those damn fists :BANG_HEAD:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32725
News Credits: 4579
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:06 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Pretty interesting gallery to say the least.

- Indeed, the yellow parts on the Fortress Maximus prototype are repurposed from Metroplex. Quite a lot actually, I'd say between 30% and 40%.
- the TR Megatron is a hybrid, as it uses the Blitzwing chest and not the Megatron one. Oops?
- DotM Skywarp, Blaster, G2-colored Space Case... Battle Damaged WfC and Prime FE Bumblebee with Scraplets. So much lost potential :-(
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19379
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:- DotM Skywarp

But we did get that one.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32725
News Credits: 4579
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:- DotM Skywarp

But we did get that one.


Via TakaraTomy, but not via Hasbro. Note how there are some deco differences between the two:

Image
Transformers Dark of the Moon Skywarp Gallery

Image
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19379
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Qwan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Pretty interesting gallery to say the least.
[...]
- the TR Megatron is a hybrid, as it uses the Blitzwing chest and not the Megatron one. Oops?
And Blitzwing's tank barrel too. In fact it looks like this might just be Blitzwing with Megatron's head, possibly from the earlier stages of secondary-use planning. (Though without colors, where does the point of differentiation lie between Blitz and Megs anyway?)


william-james88 wrote:
Qwan wrote:I know I'm not Takara, but if I had to guess, it's probably because it didn't need to be. I agree that it seems like a bad business-move to release the exact same thing at a higher price, but what could we possibly (reasonably) have asked for that Hasbro didn't already do?


Paint on the Titan Master for one.

Plus a darker grey plastic to be more show accurate.
Fair points, though I'm inclined to agree with the idea I've seen floating around that perhaps the darker shade of grey is being reserved for a hypothetical Gigastorm (some sort of exclusive, probably, if it does happen by some small chance). Painted Titan Master though, I'll admit I totally forgot about that one. Points conceded.

william-james88 wrote:Plus, he wasnt released at a higher price. Isnt Trypticon $299 AUD where you are? Thats 26080 Yen and he's currently being sold for 15682 Yen at Japanese retail so about $179 AUD. Its Hasbro (well more like your local TRU) who is selling the same thing at a higher price.

Anyways, its all different markets, Hasbro and Takara arent competing for our dollars, and on average both Legends Trypticon and Titans Return Trypticon sold for the same amount in their respective markets.
Yeah, you're right! I guess I confused import costs with actual cost of the item; I tend to forget sometimes that Takara is first and foremost a toy company for Japan, rather than a collectables service that operates out of Japan for us Westerners to get our fancy toys. :lol:
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 983
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Qwan wrote: I tend to forget sometimes that Takara is first and foremost a toy company for Japan, rather than a collectables service that operates out of Japan for us Westerners to get our fancy toys. :lol:

:lol: happens to the best of us ;)^

I mean I totally get where you are coming from when people weigh pros and cons and take the complete cost into account, makes sense. But here we were talking about business decisions, and Takara sees 0 extra profit from the extra fee importers add to those product to recoup their costs.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32725
News Credits: 4579
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
So no Predaking at all? Hasbro is saving him for a later reveal? And we only saw 2 Terrorcons.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14721
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Rysquad » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:21 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:So no Predaking at all? Hasbro is saving him for a later reveal? And we only saw 2 Terrorcons.


Toy Fair 2018, right?
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 502
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Deathsanras » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:51 am

No captions.

Context is king.
Deathsanras
Fuzor
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am

Hascon exclusive Power Bank Optimus Prime & Titans Return Arcee available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:08 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
As the buzz from the reveals at Hascon 2017 this weekend winds down, it might be easy to forget that the brand new convention had an exclusive Transformers figure and an early access Transformers figure - Power Bank Optimus Prime and Titans Return Arcee respectively! While many have gotten their hands on the two by now, they will be sold online as of September 20th. Click here for Arcee ($24.99), click here for Power Bank Optimus Prime ($49.99), and click the image below to go to the entire Hascon Exclusives shop before telling us what you think in the forums!

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7879
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby mblase75 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:13 am

Not "available UNTIL 9/20" -- they're "available STARTING 9/20".
mblase75
Micromaster
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:15 pm
Buy from mblase75 on eBay

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby Va'al » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:16 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
mblase75 wrote:Not "available UNTIL 9/20" -- they're "available STARTING 9/20".


It's already been edited, don't worry. :D
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:24 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rysquad wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:So no Predaking at all? Hasbro is saving him for a later reveal? And we only saw 2 Terrorcons.


Toy Fair 2018, right?


NYCC October 5 – 8, 2017
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32725
News Credits: 4579
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #3 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B 1223IM260 (CA) Ortiz"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 2nd ptg Major Bludd Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 0124IM937 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #3 2nd ptg Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221680 300B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Fornes (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 3rd ptg Im ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARLETT #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B GI JOE 0524IM354 (CA) Kerschl (W)Thompson"
NEW!
SCARLETT #2 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM324 8E (CA) Reis (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A 1223IM259 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #307 Cvr B Image Comics 0424IM275 307B (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 1C GI JOE 1023IM261 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM326 7A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220459 2A (CA) Schoening"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON