Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Flashwave » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Alright: For everyone going

OH MY GOD ITS ONLY 3" TALLER THAN A TITAN FIGURE HOW DARE CHARGE 4 TIMES THE PRICE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE


I just weighed myself with and without Metroplex. My Bathroom scale will recognize his weight but it wont finalize, so I had to do it with.

Metroplex is 6.6 to 6.8 pounds. This is the Legends version with the extra gun and has the Iron Factory Slammer and Sixgun inside.

HasLab Unicron is NINE. TEEN. Somewhere in that extra 3" of height they have included 13 pounds of material.

This may be the same height as a Titan Class Figure. This is not a Titan Class figure.

Three times the weight, 4 times the price, and what, a quarter of the production run? Maybe even less? The price is worth it. The only valid question os fo you have the money to part with?

I don't.

Abd the first person to say "They shoulda cut material so it was lighter and therefore cheaper" gets shot and has no remight to complain about Hollow Limbs
Attachments
20190715_181154.jpg
Where are my feet??? I knew I shouldnt have had them build that new highrise.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3184
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Burn » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
There's a good chunk of me that hopes this fails to get the 8000 backers.

Aside from being tired of exclusives, the fact that they don't open this to the rest of the world is complete and utter bullshit. I get the price, I really do, and even though it's out of my league, the fact that I, and MANY other fans around the world don't even have the opportunity to contribute is, as I said, complete and utter bullshit.

A lot of us fans are already being priced out of collecting, excluding a whole bunch of us feels like a mighty big FU to us.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27569
News Credits: 212
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Prowl4 wrote:Looks great. Think they misjudged most of the transformers community with the price and the limited market. I reckon it'll be made regardless of if it meets the target but I'd be curious if it doesn't what they'd do. They've spent time and effort at it so I couldn't see them wasting that time or money.

For anyone who used Hasbro pulse do they include invoices????

I honestly think that they would rework the design to be a titan class figure, wouldn't be too hard and would allow them to safely do a full production run, its the closest to a win-win everyone can get, should this fail
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7365
News Credits: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby uclaguy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:26 pm

So, I did the math. If I cut back to only 1 bottle of wine a day, it fits in the budget! Sounds like I'm in!

He looks amazing; I would really like to see some side shots; only a tiny bit worried about the backpack behind the head.
uclaguy
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Flashwave » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:28 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
One other thing to talk about: how many of you saying "600 bucks is too much!" Bought rhe Third Party Combiners? The ones at $175 each for 4 limbs and even more for the Torso? Plus accessories? And before you say "But I got 6 figures for that!" Does your 3P combiner get uncombined? Or are you really only playing with the one, really big figure you spent $900 for? Its the same thing

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:$150 for a dollhouse-sized action figure with nice articulation feels less stupid than paying that much for a secondhand HO scale steam locomotive.

Hey now! I resemble that remark! :lol:
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3184
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:35 pm

megamanfan wrote:the mad lads did it. they made an MP unicron. if i could sell a kidney, i might be interested.

Your better off selling a testicle, you get 35k for 1.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25696
News Credits: 2592
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
megamanfan wrote:the mad lads did it. they made an MP unicron. if i could sell a kidney, i might be interested.

Your better off selling a testicle, you get 35k for 1.

I know I'll regret this but... How do you know this?







Also, can you survive with just one?
:SERVO: :D :CROW:

Earth Wars name: LAZERWAVE41
ATTENTION! I am seeking a CW Leader Starscream Crown to replace mine that broke. If you have one you want to get rid of, please let me know! PM me for details. Thank you!

I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com
User avatar
Decepticon Stryker
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 941
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:52 pm
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Goobs6739 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:44 pm

Can it be taken in payments or just one lump sum? Asking for my debit card!
Goobs6739
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Flashwave » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:58 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Goobs6739 wrote:Can it be taken in payments or just one lump sum? Asking for my debit card!

Looks like it'll be in one lump
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3184
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby DMSL » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I got their Sail Barge which was already way too much with all the shipping from the US and the custom charges, € 850,- so i am not getting this. The price is more than that and it is nuts. They should sell this worldwide either from regular stores, select online stores (BBTS, Robotkingdom, Kapowtoys etc) or straight from their local warehouses through their own website. The box doesn't have to be humongous, just ship him in his IKEA lamp mode.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Prowl4 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:27 pm

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
DMSL wrote:I got their Sail Barge which was already way too much with all the shipping from the US and the custom charges, € 850,- so i am not getting this. The price is more than that and it is nuts. They should sell this worldwide either from regular stores, select online stores (BBTS, Robotkingdom, Kapowtoys etc) or straight from their local warehouses through their own website. The box doesn't have to be humongous, just ship him in his IKEA lamp mode.


Do pulse products or products like this come with invoices outside and inside the box?
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Vehicon
Posts: 397
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:20 pm
Location: Dublin
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Flashwave wrote:One other thing to talk about: how many of you saying "600 bucks is too much!" Bought rhe Third Party Combiners? The ones at $175 each for 4 limbs and even more for the Torso? Plus accessories? And before you say "But I got 6 figures for that!" Does your 3P combiner get uncombined? Or are you really only playing with the one, really big figure you spent $900 for? Its the same thing

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:$150 for a dollhouse-sized action figure with nice articulation feels less stupid than paying that much for a secondhand HO scale steam locomotive.

Hey now! I resemble that remark! :lol:

I was just reflecting on what I'd seen on eBay!

And seriously people. This is a much more complicated and dense figure than any Titan-class, that pulls off Unicron's planet mode without the shortcuts taken by the Armada toy, and with a lot more detail (especially the planet-mode maw). Trying to simplify or hollow it would probably undermine that.

And Hasbro does have to make sure there's enough to make back the development costs (and thus turn a profit) and a big enough run to be cost-effective.
WANT:
Energon Optimus digger, firetruck, & copter drones; super mode head
Ultra-class Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mutant mask
Combiner Wars Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire "JTFR" Panels
Armada Downshift
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Gestalt
Posts: 2250
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Flashwave » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Flashwave wrote:One other thing to talk about: how many of you saying "600 bucks is too much!" Bought rhe Third Party Combiners? The ones at $175 each for 4 limbs and even more for the Torso? Plus accessories? And before you say "But I got 6 figures for that!" Does your 3P combiner get uncombined? Or are you really only playing with the one, really big figure you spent $900 for? Its the same thing

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:$150 for a dollhouse-sized action figure with nice articulation feels less stupid than paying that much for a secondhand HO scale steam locomotive.

Hey now! I resemble that remark! :lol:

I was just reflecting on what I'd seen on eBay!

And seriously people. This is a much more complicated and dense figure than any Titan-class, that pulls off Unicron's planet mode without the shortcuts taken by the Armada toy. Trying to simplify or hollow it would probably undermine that.

And Hasbro does have to make sure there's enough to make back the development costs (and thus turn a profit) and a big enough run to be cost-effective.

Truthfully, there is a lot more going on inbthe HO Scale stuff. Most engines nowadays have electronics, that to buy thrm yourself off thr shelf range from 30-150 dependong on how many literal bells and whistles one wants. They also get made in much smaller production numbers, like this Unicron, which drives the price up, and have a lot more fine niggly parts. Also, thT $150 is typically a huge step down from the model's standard MSRP. The truth in Model Railroading, in all scales is that nothing holds its valye and often times if ypu bought spmething bramd new still in shrink wrap and turned around and sold it again that same day it would lose 30% of its value just because it was in your hands. Even the old staples like old Lionel and the TinPlatea that are supposed to guarentee small fortunes if you find one, are slipping quickly in value.

But of course of you are looking for Steam Engines on Ebay you probably know this. Just putting it out there though
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3184
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Burn » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:And Hasbro does have to make sure there's enough to make back the development costs (and thus turn a profit) and a big enough run to be cost-effective.

Then expand the number from 8000 to whatever and open it up globally.

Simple.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27569
News Credits: 212
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby MagicDeath » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Motto: "In order to progress, one thing must die and provide the fertile soil for another to grow from."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
You gotta remember, as something’s height/length/width scale linearly, volume scales cubically. If cube A is 10% taller than cube B, it has 133% of the mass. As Flashwave pointed out, he’ll be nearly 3 times as massive as Metroplex (who is already much bigger than the Armada mold). Additionally, material strength only scales as a square. So all joints and weight-bearing parts on this guy have to be designed stronger than on a Titan-sized figure, not just made bigger. Friction doesn’t even increase at all with higher surface area. Also, corporations deal with amounts of money multiple orders of magnitude above the average person, so I’m wondering how much a retail figure costs to manufacture a run of. Finally, I’m sure the size and sheer number of parts on Unicron (look at that awesome planet-eater mechanism!) result in much higher mold costs. That last bit off price increase is something I would definitely be willing to pay those that clearly designed this with such care and effort, which might not even make a dime.

Edit:
Two more points-
I won’t be getting him, as I have never felt the need to own a figure of Unicron.
And I cannot imagine why this is not being made global. Couldn’t they just charge for shipping and be done with it? I wonder if Takara has something in mind for Japan...
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at thinks from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3
User avatar
MagicDeath
Vehicon
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:55 pm
Buy from MagicDeath on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Burn » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
MagicDeath wrote:And I cannot imagine why this is not being made global. Couldn’t they just charge for shipping and be done with it?

Or work with the local divisions in each country. Set a minimum for various countries and if THAT quota is met then the local branches can import in bulk and then handle the individual shipping.

It would work out a lot cheaper for us foreigners shipping wise, and they're guaranteed more backers.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27569
News Credits: 212
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Triggerdick Megatron » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Unicron...! It's huge.... The price is even bigger...!

I say it should be about 1/3 of the asking price and available worldwide at retail as the Titan class TF in WFC part 3 as that will be the series of 2021. They can make it a bit smaller too to keep the cost down, Metroplex or Devastator size. They will succeed that way otherwise it's too expensive and exclusive. I would be very surprised if they achieved 8000 backers at $575US in 6 weeks in America only.
Last edited by Triggerdick Megatron on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MUNKY NOT HOVERBOARD!

GENERATION 2 TV SERIES WAS A LIE!!!!!
User avatar
Triggerdick Megatron
Micromaster
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I don't know if I want this to succeed or not. I could afford it, but a) I do not see it as worth it, and b) I recently set a hard limit of no more than $250 for a figure. (Which has murdered my Macross collecting. :-( ) So this is just super out of my personal limits.


All that said, those of you who want this I think should get it, I just don't know if I want to see limited release items do well, and encourage further things of this exclusive nature.

That, and I hate corporate greed. Ya'll loyalists can make all the excuses you want, but Hasbro is a mega corporation. They could sell this at $300 and still make a massive profit. You talk about warehouse costs, but remember, these things are made in Asia, warehouse costs are super cheap. Still, its a free market. Their right to charge what they want, our right to tell 'em to go to hell, or fork it over.


Basically, TL;DR, you want it? Go for it, but its not for me.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4633
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:35 pm

You know what's kinda crazy? This is easily the biggest reveal we will get all year and because of all the limitations surrounding it (price, number of backers, short time frame, geography), I am just not feeling the excitement. It feels more like when TFCC revealed their thunder mayhem combiner rather than when Hasbro revealed their Devastator.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25696
News Credits: 2592
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:40 pm

Burn wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:And I cannot imagine why this is not being made global. Couldn’t they just charge for shipping and be done with it?

Or work with the local divisions in each country. Set a minimum for various countries and if THAT quota is met then the local branches can import in bulk and then handle the individual shipping.

It would work out a lot cheaper for us foreigners shipping wise, and they're guaranteed more backers.


Yes, thats a great idea. Magic Death, Charging for shipping from the US would be as dissuasive as not offering it (I mean, thats literally the case since forwarding services do exist for this type of stuff and no one is even contemplating it). For a product this big, international shipping would be a ludicrous amount of money. I remember the encore fort max reissue had cost me close to $100 to ship, and that was years ago. Shipping prices have gone way up since.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25696
News Credits: 2592
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Burn » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
"Ludicrous" would be an understatement.

Even landed locally it would still be a fair whack in postage, but it would be a hell of a lot more attractive.

Hasbro seriously need to re-think offering this sort of thing US only if they really want them to succeed.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27569
News Credits: 212
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby MagicDeath » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:49 pm

Motto: "In order to progress, one thing must die and provide the fertile soil for another to grow from."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:And I cannot imagine why this is not being made global. Couldn’t they just charge for shipping and be done with it?

Or work with the local divisions in each country. Set a minimum for various countries and if THAT quota is met then the local branches can import in bulk and then handle the individual shipping.

It would work out a lot cheaper for us foreigners shipping wise, and they're guaranteed more backers.


Yes, thats a great idea. Magic Death, Charging for shipping from the US would be as dissuasive as not offering it (I mean, thats literally the case since forwarding services do exist for this type of stuff and no one is even contemplating it). For a product this big, international shipping would be a ludicrous amount of money. I remember the encore fort max reissue had cost me close to $100 to ship, and that was years ago. Shipping prices have gone way up since.

Yeah, I figured something like that would be the case. Also, going back and reading some more replies, it seems that firefox91 (on page 3, I think), says it isn’t that simple regardless. I guess I just think that the toy, as a design, deserves to get made. Best of luck to those of you that want it.
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at thinks from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3
User avatar
MagicDeath
Vehicon
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:55 pm
Buy from MagicDeath on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Gotta love all the people commenting about "better" shipping and distribution methods as if they're the first ones to think of it. Hasbro is in the business of making money so do you really think that they haven't tried to figure out a cost effective method of getting this guy over seas? They're not doing this intentionally to "**** over" collectors. And honestly, if you are actively wishing for this to fail for whatever reason then you're incredibly selfish.

As for me, I backed the sail barge and if I can I'll back this too. Yes it's expensive but it's HUGE. the thing weighs 19 friggin pounds. As others have said that's double what the Titans weigh so yeah, it's going to cost more. So with the size, detailing, and articulation I fully believe it's worth the price.

Tl;dr this thing is awesome, if it's not for you then it's not for you no reason to be a jerk about it.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:03 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I'd also like to add that about halfway through the backing window of the barge they revealed that there was going to be an exclusive Yakface figure included so I wonder if anything will be included with Unicron.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:07 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
steals_your_goats wrote:Gotta love all the people commenting about "better" shipping and distribution methods as if they're the first ones to think of it. Hasbro is in the business of making money so do you really think that they haven't tried to figure out a cost effective method of getting this guy over seas? They're not doing this intentionally to "**** over" collectors. And honestly, if you are actively wishing for this to fail for whatever reason then you're incredibly selfish.

As for me, I backed the sail barge and if I can I'll back this too. Yes it's expensive but it's HUGE. the thing weighs 19 friggin pounds. As others have said that's double what the Titans weigh so yeah, it's going to cost more. So with the size, detailing, and articulation I fully believe it's worth the price.

Tl;dr this thing is awesome, if it's not for you then it's not for you no reason to be a jerk about it.


Image


Thank you for saying everything I was thinking.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
User avatar
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
Posts: 2790
News Credits: 194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Location: Saline, MI
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
Twincast / Podcast #234:
"Hell in a Cel"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations SCOURGE "SWEEPS" MISB RARE! 3 X Army Builder Set" on EBAY
Buy " Transformers Universe Ratchet Deluxe Generations Autobot Warriors Henkei" on EBAY
Buy "Micromaster Ironworks Crane Base G1 Transformers 1989 Vintage Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Scourge" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 2010 Universal Dominator UNICRON & Creator PRIMUS Takara MIB G1" on EBAY
Buy "Topshot and Flak Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Micromasters Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations RATTRAP Deluxe Figure MOSC Beast Wars 2014 Thrilling 30" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Universe Classics Autobot Targetmaster Scoop COG HTF" on EBAY