Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:55 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
gothsaurus wrote:Burn. You are quite a killjoy there. The design isn’t finalized. They could add anything they want as long as they don’t take away from what is advertised.

Anyone else have some fun speculation?

Speculation is fun but I fear you may be setting yourself up for disappointment if you hope that there will be additions/changes.

So feel free to spitball ideas, just bear in mind the liklihood that anything will change.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9787
News Credits: 414
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:37 am

You're right. I'll have fun speculating with my friends offline, send HasbroPulse a PM, and leave you all out of it. I don't want anyone getting their hopes up for a poster or anything.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2448
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby First-Aid » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:50 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I am not a third party collector- I'm very picky about them because of the ridiculous cost compared to HasTak. That being said, if a third party does Cybertron's moon's to scale with this figure, I might be in on it. However, I'm not sure if there is enough market for something like that either, even for a third party product.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3487
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Plutoniumboss » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:57 am

Motto: "Nonsense is Salvation"
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
A lot of stuff we're talking about will probably be done as 3rd party add-ons even if Hasbro doesn't toss them in. A miniature Cybertron globe? Somebody will probably put that up on Thingiverse or Shapeways.
User avatar
Plutoniumboss
Mini-Con
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:31 pm
Alt Mode: UNKNOWN TRANSFORMING ROBOT
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 5

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:13 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Plutoniumboss wrote:A lot of stuff we're talking about will probably be done as 3rd party add-ons even if Hasbro doesn't toss them in. A miniature Cybertron globe? Somebody will probably put that up on Thingiverse or Shapeways.

It'd have to be a big globe to scale with this unicron :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9787
News Credits: 414
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Plutoniumboss » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 pm

Motto: "Nonsense is Salvation"
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
I was personally thinking about printing out sections of Cybertron terrain that fit around the base of the existing stand.
User avatar
Plutoniumboss
Mini-Con
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:31 pm
Alt Mode: UNKNOWN TRANSFORMING ROBOT
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 5

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Plutoniumboss wrote:I was personally thinking about printing out sections of Cybertron terrain that fit around the base of the existing stand.

That would work quite well actually.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27670
News Credits: 214
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:32 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Plutoniumboss wrote:I was personally thinking about printing out sections of Cybertron terrain that fit around the base of the existing stand.

Indeed, good luck if you attempt and please share pictures :D
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9787
News Credits: 414
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Plutoniumboss » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:36 pm

Motto: "Nonsense is Salvation"
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
Well first I'd need the product in hand to design around it, so it's going to be a while. I mean, I could use the images and dimensions already shown, but I'd go through the entire process and when the final product comes there'd be minor errors that I'd have to go back and fix.
User avatar
Plutoniumboss
Mini-Con
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:31 pm
Alt Mode: UNKNOWN TRANSFORMING ROBOT
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 5

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
How about a play rug like those that have roadways and towns on them, but instead of Earth ones, this rug would have Cybertronian roads and buildings on it?

Unicron could stand on the middle of this rug while other toys with car modes could be placed around him on the rug's roadways.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32388
News Credits: 317
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Sabrblade wrote:How about a play rug like those that have roadways and towns on them, but instead of Earth ones, this rug would have Cybertronian roads and buildings on it?

Unicron could stand on the middle of this rug while other toys with car modes could be place around him on the rug's roadways.


Hell, I'm not in on Unicron and I'd buy that.
TF-fan kev777
Godmaster
Posts: 1717
News Credits: 19
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Regimus Prime » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:17 am

Just me sharing some thoughts about this entire journey to get to the Haslab Unicron being officially backed. Let me know your thoughts. :BOT:

Attachments
7F4EC5C5-CD2B-4BD5-B611-167A0EED33AF.png
Regimus Prime
Minibot
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:49 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Regimus Prime wrote:Just me sharing some thoughts about this entire journey to get to the Haslab Unicron being officially backed. Let me know your thoughts. :BOT:
https://youtu.be/4M8Tz8o0UUI

Nice video :D and also do you know that Spiderman is trying to run off with one of your pop funkos :shock:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9787
News Credits: 414
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Regimus Prime » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:40 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
Regimus Prime wrote:Just me sharing some thoughts about this entire journey to get to the Haslab Unicron being officially backed. Let me know your thoughts. :BOT:
https://youtu.be/4M8Tz8o0UUI

Nice video :D and also do you know that Spiderman is trying to run off with one of your pop funkos :shock:


And the guy refuses to pay rent or do any chores. He's kind of a jerk in real life. And he's always stealing all of my Pops. :-D :BOT:
Regimus Prime
Minibot
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:03 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Regimus Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Regimus Prime wrote:Just me sharing some thoughts about this entire journey to get to the Haslab Unicron being officially backed. Let me know your thoughts. :BOT:
https://youtu.be/4M8Tz8o0UUI

Nice video :D and also do you know that Spiderman is trying to run off with one of your pop funkos :shock:


And the guy refuses to pay rent or do any chores. He's kind of a jerk in real life. And he's always stealing all of my Pops. :-D :BOT:

I can believe it! J Jonah Jamerson was right!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9787
News Credits: 414
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:20 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Have any of you who ordered with Tfsource been charged yet? Mine is still in my stack but no charge for the down payment
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17658
News Credits: 1464
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Regimus Prime wrote:Just me sharing some thoughts about this entire journey to get to the Haslab Unicron being officially backed. Let me know your thoughts. :BOT:



Love this!! Thanks for sharing Regimus! :lol:
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 1511
News Credits: 328
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:26 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have any of you who ordered with Tfsource been charged yet? Mine is still in my stack but no charge for the down payment
I was contacted directly about my down payment back in August. I paid through PayPal.

If you still haven't been charged yet, you might wanna get in touch with TFSource about it to ensure that your order doesn't suddenly end up disappearing at some point like mine did, rather than just hoping that they won't notice and won't charge you at all.

Though, currently, my Stack shows Unicron in it, but says that there has been no charge yet because that is referring not to the down payment but to the whole payment, which won't be charged until the figure gets in stock. I did still make my down payment even if my Stack doesn't visually indicate that.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32388
News Credits: 317
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:26 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have any of you who ordered with Tfsource been charged yet? Mine is still in my stack but no charge for the down payment
I was contacted directly about my down payment back in August. I paid through PayPal.

If you still haven't been charged yet, you might wanna get in touch with TFSource about it to ensure that your order doesn't suddenly end up disappearing at some point like mine did, rather than just hoping that they won't notice and won't charge you at all.

Though, currently, my Stack shows Unicron in it, but says that there has been no charge yet because that is referring not to the down payment but to the whole payment, which won't be charged until the figure gets in stock. I did still make my down payment even if my Stack doesn't visually indicate that.

Considering how quickly i Pre-ordered, I'm wondering if they aren't obligated to do the down payment since I was before the requirement.

Gonna check tonight
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17658
News Credits: 1464
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:35 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have any of you who ordered with Tfsource been charged yet? Mine is still in my stack but no charge for the down payment
I was contacted directly about my down payment back in August. I paid through PayPal.

If you still haven't been charged yet, you might wanna get in touch with TFSource about it to ensure that your order doesn't suddenly end up disappearing at some point like mine did, rather than just hoping that they won't notice and won't charge you at all.

Though, currently, my Stack shows Unicron in it, but says that there has been no charge yet because that is referring not to the down payment but to the whole payment, which won't be charged until the figure gets in stock. I did still make my down payment even if my Stack doesn't visually indicate that.

Considering how quickly i Pre-ordered, I'm wondering if they aren't obligated to do the down payment since I was before the requirement.

Gonna check tonight
I made my preorder before the change too. They didn't contact me until the week before the initial deadline.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32388
News Credits: 317
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Heard back from TFsource, I have secured my Unicron, and no down payment is being charged. I get the full 16 months to save up!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17658
News Credits: 1464
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Heard back from TFsource, I have secured my Unicron, and no down payment is being charged. I get the full 16 months to save up!
Okay, so how come they're letting you off the hook with down payment, but I had to pay one for mine even though I, too, preordered before they changed the policy?

Not that I'm complaining or upset, just curious.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32388
News Credits: 317
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:33 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Heard back from TFsource, I have secured my Unicron, and no down payment is being charged. I get the full 16 months to save up!
Okay, so how come they're letting you off the hook with down payment, but I had to pay one for mine even though I, too, preordered before they changed the policy?

Not that I'm complaining or upset, just curious.

I think in your case it was because they cancelled yours and forced you preorder. Mine wasn't cancelled at all, and that might be the difference.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17658
News Credits: 1464
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Heard back from TFsource, I have secured my Unicron, and no down payment is being charged. I get the full 16 months to save up!
Okay, so how come they're letting you off the hook with down payment, but I had to pay one for mine even though I, too, preordered before they changed the policy?

Not that I'm complaining or upset, just curious.

I think in your case it was because they cancelled yours and forced you preorder. Mine wasn't cancelled at all, and that might be the difference.
But my payment was made well before the glitch that removed my order occurred; said glitch occurred after the deadline extension.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32388
News Credits: 317
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Heard back from TFsource, I have secured my Unicron, and no down payment is being charged. I get the full 16 months to save up!
Okay, so how come they're letting you off the hook with down payment, but I had to pay one for mine even though I, too, preordered before they changed the policy?

Not that I'm complaining or upset, just curious.

I think in your case it was because they cancelled yours and forced you preorder. Mine wasn't cancelled at all, and that might be the difference.
But my payment was made well before the glitch that removed my order occurred; said glitch occurred after the deadline extension.

I can't explain it. I was one of the first, and mine was never removed from my Stack, that is about the best I got
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17658
News Credits: 1464
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
Twincast / Podcast #240:
"Ramping Up"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide (Passport to Rea - ACCEPTABLE" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Action Figure -Minor Box Damage" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Playskool Heroes Transformers Epic Optimus Prime Toy Large 22 Inches" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Sideswipe G2 and Slamdance" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Medix The Doc Bot Ambulance" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots "Morbot" figure  Abt 2 1/2"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Grand Slam Cassette Figure" on EBAY
Buy "original G1 Transformers cassette SLAMDANCE Grandslam Raindance figures only" on EBAY