Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:47 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
2317.
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 1228
News Credits: 251
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby unicron1200 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:49 am

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
What numbers are people thinking that we'll get from this news about EB Games and Zing? Does anyone think that once the word gets out that we'll get an significant number of backers (like an extra 2K) from Australia?
User avatar
unicron1200
Micromaster
Posts: 81
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:59 am
Buy from unicron1200 on eBay
Alt Mode: Timey-Wimey Vehicle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Australian EB Games and Zing stores Open Unicron Pre-Orders with a Sweet Deal

Postby DarthFoozar » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:50 am

Emerje wrote:That's right, even better than the HasLab crowdfund itself! Here's the deal: the price is only $848 AUD which is about $575 USD, the same exact price as HasLab is asking at the current exchange rate. All that they asks for is a $100 AUD deposit (refundable if the crowdfund fails), while HasLab expects the full price upfront.


False. HasLab does not charge anything up front. There is no deposit, and no money is expected unless the crowdfund is completely fulfilled. It is right in the agreement. I am not sure if this is a misunderstanding on the part of the poster, but it needs to be noted. Of course, you might be referring to overseas sales only, in which case I apologize for misunderstanding you.
DarthFoozar
Mini-Con
Posts: 41
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:24 pm

Re: Australian EB Games and Zing stores Open Unicron Pre-Orders with a Sweet Deal

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:40 am

DarthFoozar wrote:
Emerje wrote:That's right, even better than the HasLab crowdfund itself! Here's the deal: the price is only $848 AUD which is about $575 USD, the same exact price as HasLab is asking at the current exchange rate. All that they asks for is a $100 AUD deposit (refundable if the crowdfund fails), while HasLab expects the full price upfront.


False. HasLab does not charge anything up front. There is no deposit, and no money is expected unless the crowdfund is completely fulfilled. It is right in the agreement. I am not sure if this is a misunderstanding on the part of the poster, but it needs to be noted. Of course, you might be referring to overseas sales only, in which case I apologize for misunderstanding you.

By up front, he meant later this month if the project is a go. Australia doesnt have to pay more than 100$ until the toy is released (i think)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25388
News Credits: 2508
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Found this on Twitter and thought it was funny;
Image
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 1228
News Credits: 251
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:02 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That's amazing
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9233
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Australian EB Games and Zing stores Open Unicron Pre-Orders with a Sweet Deal

Postby Emerje » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:03 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
DarthFoozar wrote:
Emerje wrote:That's right, even better than the HasLab crowdfund itself! Here's the deal: the price is only $848 AUD which is about $575 USD, the same exact price as HasLab is asking at the current exchange rate. All that they asks for is a $100 AUD deposit (refundable if the crowdfund fails), while HasLab expects the full price upfront.


False. HasLab does not charge anything up front. There is no deposit, and no money is expected unless the crowdfund is completely fulfilled. It is right in the agreement. I am not sure if this is a misunderstanding on the part of the poster, but it needs to be noted. Of course, you might be referring to overseas sales only, in which case I apologize for misunderstanding you.

By up front, he meant later this month if the project is a go. Australia doesnt have to pay more than 100$ until the toy is released (i think)

Correct. Paying in full in August 2019 instead of at release in 2021 is paying upfront, there's mo other way to describe it.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4984
News Credits: 117
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stargrave wrote:Found this on Twitter and thought it was funny;
Image
Heh, 100 years ago was also both the year after World War I ended, and nine years after the wizard went to Oz. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31777
News Credits: 302
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Stargrave wrote:Found this on Twitter and thought it was funny;
Image
Heh, 100 years ago was also both the year after World War I ended, and nine years after the wizard went to Oz. :P

Wasnt the wizard already in Oz and Dorothy was the one who arrived?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25388
News Credits: 2508
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Rainmaker wrote:So, we only have to put in $100 at first but then how does the rest get paid? Do we have to immediately after it gets funded?

Nope. Not until he's ready for release. So we have a good 18 months to put the money aside.
(I have already renamed an old account I wasn't using to "The Chaos Bringer")

megatronus wrote:
Burn wrote:PLUS, it's in partnership directly with Hasbro with any pre-orders going towards the overall 8,000 total required.

Is this confirmed anywhere? I want to be absolutely sure this is the case.

EB Games Unicron Page wrote:EB Games in partnership with Hasbro is giving you the opportunity to preorder the Cybertron Unicron figure locally, here in Australia, with all preorders counted towards the crowdfunding 'Backers' target. For this future to become a reality, Hasbro requires 8,000 backers worldwide and every order placed counts to this target! You have until August 31st so get your preorder today!

From here. Zing says the exact same thing, just changed the company name.

Rodimus Knight wrote:I thought the HasLab stuff was only available for funding in the US though?
IT almost looks like there are a number of places putting together orders for if the crowd funding goes through but aren't including in the crowdfunding.

EB Games/Zing have been building a relationship with Hasbro. They're the first non-US major retailer to come on board with HasLab so here's hoping other major retailers in other countries get in as well.
(Of course, Hasbro should have had this sorted BEFORE launching the campaign)

unicron1200 wrote:What numbers are people thinking that we'll get from this news about EB Games and Zing? Does anyone think that once the word gets out that we'll get an significant number of backers (like an extra 2K) from Australia?

lol ... no. I'd be surprised if we even contribute 1,000.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27492
News Credits: 211
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:39 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Stargrave wrote:Found this on Twitter and thought it was funny;
Image
Heh, 100 years ago was also both the year after World War I ended, and nine years after the wizard went to Oz. :P

Wasnt the wizard already in Oz and Dorothy was the one who arrived?
She arrived after he did, as seen in the James Franco movie Disney made.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31777
News Credits: 302
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Australia definitely came out on the good end the deal, wow!

That's also awesome that they count towards the goal. Now if only other countries could get that kind of deal. If they did, we will make it for sure
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 16322
News Credits: 1369
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Percepter » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:48 am

As mordhelm pointed out... The claim that you need Hasbro Pulse Premium to get free shipping is false. It is included in the 575 price.

-Percepter
Percepter
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:15 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:11 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
FYI, a question was asked of EB Games. Their orders DO count towards the 8,000, BUT, they won't be giving those numbers to Hasbro until August 31st (AU time I imagine).

So Australian orders won't show up on the counter until the last day or so.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27492
News Credits: 211
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby unicron1200 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:22 pm

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Burn wrote:FYI, a question was asked of EB Games. Their orders DO count towards the 8,000, BUT, they won't be giving those numbers to Hasbro until August 31st (AU time I imagine).

So Australian orders won't show up on the counter until the last day or so.

So that is likely indicative of the other online retailers taking preorders for Unicron as well. Noice. It's a shame that it keeps us in the dark about the actual count, but still, Noice.
User avatar
unicron1200
Micromaster
Posts: 81
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:59 am
Buy from unicron1200 on eBay
Alt Mode: Timey-Wimey Vehicle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:FYI, a question was asked of EB Games. Their orders DO count towards the 8,000, BUT, they won't be giving those numbers to Hasbro until August 31st (AU time I imagine).

So Australian orders won't show up on the counter until the last day or so.

So that is likely indicative of the other online retailers taking preorders for Unicron as well. Noice. It's a shame that it keeps us in the dark about the actual count, but still, Noice.

Not necessarily. EB Games/Zing are dealing directly with Hasbro, we know this for fact. The online retailers MAY be dealing with Hasbro, they may also just have individual employees ordering batches of five.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27492
News Credits: 211
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby unicron1200 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:53 pm

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Burn wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:FYI, a question was asked of EB Games. Their orders DO count towards the 8,000, BUT, they won't be giving those numbers to Hasbro until August 31st (AU time I imagine).

So Australian orders won't show up on the counter until the last day or so.

So that is likely indicative of the other online retailers taking preorders for Unicron as well. Noice. It's a shame that it keeps us in the dark about the actual count, but still, Noice.

Not necessarily. EB Games/Zing are dealing directly with Hasbro, we know this for fact. The online retailers MAY be dealing with Hasbro, they may also just have individual employees ordering batches of five.

We know BBTS is. It can be assumed that TTM is as well, although I can't remember for sure on them.
User avatar
unicron1200
Micromaster
Posts: 81
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:59 am
Buy from unicron1200 on eBay
Alt Mode: Timey-Wimey Vehicle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:05 pm

unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:FYI, a question was asked of EB Games. Their orders DO count towards the 8,000, BUT, they won't be giving those numbers to Hasbro until August 31st (AU time I imagine).

So Australian orders won't show up on the counter until the last day or so.

So that is likely indicative of the other online retailers taking preorders for Unicron as well. Noice. It's a shame that it keeps us in the dark about the actual count, but still, Noice.

Not necessarily. EB Games/Zing are dealing directly with Hasbro, we know this for fact. The online retailers MAY be dealing with Hasbro, they may also just have individual employees ordering batches of five.

We know BBTS is. It can be assumed that TTM is as well, although I can't remember for sure on them.


We know BBTS is what? What was specifically said about bbts?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25388
News Credits: 2508
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
What if they get more than 8,000 orders?
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5814
News Credits: 206
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby unicron1200 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:07 pm

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:FYI, a question was asked of EB Games. Their orders DO count towards the 8,000, BUT, they won't be giving those numbers to Hasbro until August 31st (AU time I imagine).

So Australian orders won't show up on the counter until the last day or so.

So that is likely indicative of the other online retailers taking preorders for Unicron as well. Noice. It's a shame that it keeps us in the dark about the actual count, but still, Noice.

Not necessarily. EB Games/Zing are dealing directly with Hasbro, we know this for fact. The online retailers MAY be dealing with Hasbro, they may also just have individual employees ordering batches of five.

We know BBTS is. It can be assumed that TTM is as well, although I can't remember for sure on them.


We know BBTS is what? What was specifically said about bbts?

BBTS is working directly with Hasbro on this (sorry I thought context was enough to be non-specific in my English). I spoke to someone there a while back and they had said the product team at BBTS was working very closely with HasLab on this.
User avatar
unicron1200
Micromaster
Posts: 81
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:59 am
Buy from unicron1200 on eBay
Alt Mode: Timey-Wimey Vehicle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:11 pm

unicron1200 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:FYI, a question was asked of EB Games. Their orders DO count towards the 8,000, BUT, they won't be giving those numbers to Hasbro until August 31st (AU time I imagine).

So Australian orders won't show up on the counter until the last day or so.

So that is likely indicative of the other online retailers taking preorders for Unicron as well. Noice. It's a shame that it keeps us in the dark about the actual count, but still, Noice.

Not necessarily. EB Games/Zing are dealing directly with Hasbro, we know this for fact. The online retailers MAY be dealing with Hasbro, they may also just have individual employees ordering batches of five.

We know BBTS is. It can be assumed that TTM is as well, although I can't remember for sure on them.


We know BBTS is what? What was specifically said about bbts?

BBTS is working directly with Hasbro on this (sorry I thought context was enough to be non-specific in my English). I spoke to someone there a while back and they had said the product team at BBTS was working very closely with HasLab on this.


But then why such a high premium on the toy compared to places that have actually announced are dealing directly with Hasbro? What you just wrote has enough ambiguity for me to doubt that its the same type of thing happening, if they were directly linked why wouldnt they write as such in their listing?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25388
News Credits: 2508
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:20 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
chuckdawg1999 wrote:What if they get more than 8,000 orders?
They will make and sell as many units as they get orders. Like, if they get 8,950 orders, they will make 8,950 Unicrons to fulfill those exact orders.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31777
News Credits: 302
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby unicron1200 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:24 pm

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:FYI, a question was asked of EB Games. Their orders DO count towards the 8,000, BUT, they won't be giving those numbers to Hasbro until August 31st (AU time I imagine).

So Australian orders won't show up on the counter until the last day or so.

So that is likely indicative of the other online retailers taking preorders for Unicron as well. Noice. It's a shame that it keeps us in the dark about the actual count, but still, Noice.

Not necessarily. EB Games/Zing are dealing directly with Hasbro, we know this for fact. The online retailers MAY be dealing with Hasbro, they may also just have individual employees ordering batches of five.

We know BBTS is. It can be assumed that TTM is as well, although I can't remember for sure on them.


We know BBTS is what? What was specifically said about bbts?

BBTS is working directly with Hasbro on this (sorry I thought context was enough to be non-specific in my English). I spoke to someone there a while back and they had said the product team at BBTS was working very closely with HasLab on this.


But then why such a high premium on the toy compared to places that have actually announced are dealing directly with Hasbro? What you just wrote has enough ambiguity for me to doubt that its the same type of thing happening, if they were directly linked why wouldnt they write as such in their listing?

I can't answer that, I can forward you the email response I got back from the customer support representative if you'd like. I don't have any idea as to why the markup would be so massive, but BBTS often does charge more than the average online retailer, but it is extreme.
User avatar
unicron1200
Micromaster
Posts: 81
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:59 am
Buy from unicron1200 on eBay
Alt Mode: Timey-Wimey Vehicle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:38 pm

unicron1200 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Burn wrote:FYI, a question was asked of EB Games. Their orders DO count towards the 8,000, BUT, they won't be giving those numbers to Hasbro until August 31st (AU time I imagine).

So Australian orders won't show up on the counter until the last day or so.

So that is likely indicative of the other online retailers taking preorders for Unicron as well. Noice. It's a shame that it keeps us in the dark about the actual count, but still, Noice.

Not necessarily. EB Games/Zing are dealing directly with Hasbro, we know this for fact. The online retailers MAY be dealing with Hasbro, they may also just have individual employees ordering batches of five.

We know BBTS is. It can be assumed that TTM is as well, although I can't remember for sure on them.


We know BBTS is what? What was specifically said about bbts?

BBTS is working directly with Hasbro on this (sorry I thought context was enough to be non-specific in my English). I spoke to someone there a while back and they had said the product team at BBTS was working very closely with HasLab on this.


But then why such a high premium on the toy compared to places that have actually announced are dealing directly with Hasbro? What you just wrote has enough ambiguity for me to doubt that its the same type of thing happening, if they were directly linked why wouldnt they write as such in their listing?

I can't answer that, I can forward you the email response I got back from the customer support representative if you'd like. I don't have any idea as to why the markup would be so massive, but BBTS often does charge more than the average online retailer, but it is extreme.


I am glad you understand my doubt, I just wish to provide the best info when doing news and such. So yeah, you can copy paste the response you got and send it to me in a private message :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25388
News Credits: 2508
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
2384.

21 days left.
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 1228
News Credits: 251
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #230:
"The Search for Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Lunarfire Optimus Prime MechTech Weapons NIP" on EBAY
Buy "2011 TRANSFORMERS DOTM LEADFOOT STEELJAW DETOUR - NEW TARGET EXCLUSIVE ALLIANCE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers:Dark of the Moon - Mudflap" on EBAY
Buy "NEW!!! Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-09 Autobot Jazz! Ready to ship!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-9 Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KRE-O autobot RED ALERT figure KREO kreon toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kreo Galvatron Two-Body Set Limited Edition Series Collection" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime SDCC Transformers Prime First Edition New!" on EBAY