Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby Banjo-Tron » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
headsortails wrote:Wasn't somebody supposed to do a Whirl add on kit for Sky hammer, too/ and again i ask- Darksol- isn't that the add on kit for Mindwipe?


Headrobots showed some parts for Skyhammer which would turn him into a Brainstorm homage, not sure if anyone had plans with that mould and Whirl.
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby NTESHFT » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:25 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Banjo-Tron wrote:
headsortails wrote:Wasn't somebody supposed to do a Whirl add on kit for Sky hammer, too/ and again i ask- Darksol- isn't that the add on kit for Mindwipe?


Headrobots showed some parts for Skyhammer which would turn him into a Brainstorm homage, not sure if anyone had plans with that mould and Whirl.



Oh, that's what I saw. Hope they do that one too.
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1310
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:36 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
headsortails wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
headsortails wrote:Wasn't somebody supposed to do a Whirl add on kit for Sky hammer, too/ and again i ask- Darksol- isn't that the add on kit for Mindwipe?


Headrobots showed some parts for Skyhammer which would turn him into a Brainstorm homage, not sure if anyone had plans with that mould and Whirl.



Oh, that's what I saw. Hope they do that one too.



headrobots-next-generation-darksol-savant-courageous-t85317.php#p1361536


I really hope their plans for the Brainstorm upgrade gets made to sell. :PRAY: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Godmaster
Posts: 1767
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby NTESHFT » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:27 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Nemesis Destron wrote:
headsortails wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
headsortails wrote:Wasn't somebody supposed to do a Whirl add on kit for Sky hammer, too/ and again i ask- Darksol- isn't that the add on kit for Mindwipe?


Headrobots showed some parts for Skyhammer which would turn him into a Brainstorm homage, not sure if anyone had plans with that mould and Whirl.



Oh, that's what I saw. Hope they do that one too.



headrobots-next-generation-darksol-savant-courageous-t85317.php#p1361536


I really hope their plans for the Brainstorm upgrade gets made to sell. :PRAY: :VEHI:



Same here! I have both and they would look really awesome with those upgrades. I gotta say Headrobots does a pretty freakin sweet job! I love the hothead upgrade for my Hardhead.
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1310
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby daimchoc » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:09 pm

ImageImageImageImage
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby Arlekkin » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:14 am

Robotkingdom has started to ship these out.
Arlekkin
Micromaster
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:28 pm

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby Blurrz » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Motto: "Ore wa Gundam"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Finally, my MTMTE Whirl.
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11605
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby daimchoc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Now in my POL. ;)
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby Rated X » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
headsortails wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:
headsortails wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
headsortails wrote:Wasn't somebody supposed to do a Whirl add on kit for Sky hammer, too/ and again i ask- Darksol- isn't that the add on kit for Mindwipe?


Headrobots showed some parts for Skyhammer which would turn him into a Brainstorm homage, not sure if anyone had plans with that mould and Whirl.



Oh, that's what I saw. Hope they do that one too.



headrobots-next-generation-darksol-savant-courageous-t85317.php#p1361536


I really hope their plans for the Brainstorm upgrade gets made to sell. :PRAY: :VEHI:



Same here! I have both and they would look really awesome with those upgrades. I gotta say Headrobots does a pretty freakin sweet job! I love the hothead upgrade for my Hardhead.



Not Brainstorm, it's an upgrade to turn Skyhammer into Highbrow. And thats good since neither Fansproject or Toyworld has announced any Highbrow homages.
Image
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby daimchoc » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 am

Pic review c/o archieboy of tfw2005.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... drone.html
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby Rated X » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
So the guns cause stress marks huh ? And theyre chromed so you cant sand down the pegs. Glad I bought a Tomahawk. My Vortex will stay reserved for Renderforms G1 upgrade set. I hope he still plans on making it.
Image
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Headrobots Next Release: Drone!! Heroic Heli

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
I dunno. :-? Not too sure what to make of this one. Probably because I feel there's quite a bit of painting needed. It's likely this is the closest we're going to get to Whirl though so I may go for it.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2305
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Next

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Platinum Predaking MIB Case Fresh In Hand 2013 BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 55 minutes
2004 Transformers Optimus Prime Mini Polystone Artist Proof Super Rare one of 90 - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 56 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Tuner Skids Hunt for Decepticons HFTD MIB 2010 - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 57 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Electrostatic Jolt Hunt for Decepticons HFTD MIB 2010 - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 56 minutes 52 seconds
2010 Transformers Generations Wheeljack MOC! - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 56 minutes 54 seconds
transformers human alliance ha 2010 Mikaela Banes mini figure hftd HASBRO us - Time Remaining: 23 days 8 hours 59 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers generations jetfire and blaster - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 2 minutes 26 seconds
2007 Hasbro Transformers:Movie  Automorph Technology Blackout AFA 90/85/90 WOW!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 4 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test