High Moon is busy, it seems, with something.

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

High Moon is busy, it seems, with something.

Postby 1PrimeProductions » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I was doing some research regarding ANY drop of information for the next transformers game hoping to find something, as it turns out High Moon has been very quiet since Deadpool, even Matt Tieger's twitter has fallen silent, so one might think High Moon is done and over with, no more Transformers from them, right? However, that was the assumption, until I visited their website, http://www.highmoonstudios.com/ , if you scroll down to the bottom, you will see that Matt Tieger is still around, but also that their website is under construction and to check back this winter for the update. Is this any sign that maybe, just maybe, High Moon is working on Transformers, and regarding today's story about the fan built combiner coming from the Sea of Rust is also an interesting tidbit of information. What do you guys think?
Current Project: Project Exile
Feel free to send PM's if you want to help out 1PrimeProductions. Check out 1PrimeProductions' current videos and please subscribe and get 1PrimeProductions out there!
1PrimeProductions
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:21 pm
Watch 1PrimeProductions on YouTube

Re: High Moon is busy, it seems, with something.

Postby Shadowman » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
That's some very wishful thinking right there. "Website under construction" does not mean "New transformers game."
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14262
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: High Moon is busy, it seems, with something.

Postby 1PrimeProductions » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Yes, however, if they were not working on anything new, then why would they want to update their website for nothing? I did not say they were making a new Transformers game, just hoping they are considering it looks like they are working on something.
Current Project: Project Exile
Feel free to send PM's if you want to help out 1PrimeProductions. Check out 1PrimeProductions' current videos and please subscribe and get 1PrimeProductions out there!
1PrimeProductions
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:21 pm
Watch 1PrimeProductions on YouTube

Re: High Moon is busy, it seems, with something.

Postby padfoo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:06 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
1PrimeProductions wrote:I was doing some research regarding ANY drop of information for the next transformers game hoping to find something, as it turns out High Moon has been very quiet since Deadpool, even Matt Tieger's twitter has fallen silent, so one might think High Moon is done and over with, no more Transformers from them, right? However, that was the assumption, until I visited their website, http://www.highmoonstudios.com/ , if you scroll down to the bottom, you will see that Matt Tieger is still around, but also that their website is under construction and to check back this winter for the update. Is this any sign that maybe, just maybe, High Moon is working on Transformers, and regarding today's story about the fan built combiner coming from the Sea of Rust is also an interesting tidbit of information. What do you guys think?


I thought they were done for. I hope we can see something from them related to the Transformers franchise again.
User avatar
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 590
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: High Moon is busy, it seems, with something.

Postby Shadowman » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
1PrimeProductions wrote:Yes, however, if they were not working on anything new, then why would they want to update their website for nothing? I did not say they were making a new Transformers game, just hoping they are considering it looks like they are working on something.


Yes...they're working on updating their website. That does not mean they're working on a new game.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14262
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: High Moon is busy, it seems, with something.

Postby 1PrimeProductions » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Why would you update your website if you have nothing new to show on it? Many people thought High Moon was dead, however, seeing their website under construction is a small glimmer of hope something Transformers related is going on there.
Current Project: Project Exile
Feel free to send PM's if you want to help out 1PrimeProductions. Check out 1PrimeProductions' current videos and please subscribe and get 1PrimeProductions out there!
1PrimeProductions
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:21 pm
Watch 1PrimeProductions on YouTube

Re: High Moon is busy, it seems, with something.

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:45 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
1PrimeProductions wrote:Why would you update your website if you have nothing new to show on it? Many people thought High Moon was dead, however, seeing their website under construction is a small glimmer of hope something Transformers related is going on there.

Oh you know, a totally different game outside of Transformers
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
Posts: 1535
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: High Moon is busy, it seems, with something.

Postby Henry921 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:45 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I thought Activision had what was once High Moon Studios farmed out to making Call of Duty map packs these days.

Which is a good way to guarantee steady work for them, but not much room to work on other IPs, especially not licensed titles.
User avatar
Henry921
Brainmaster
Posts: 1355
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
Twincast / Podcast #241:
"Toy Fair 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Action Figure -Minor Box Damage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool HEROES Transformers Rescue Bots (SERVO) Action Figure In Hand VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard New" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2012 Destro Exclusive G.I. Joe Transformers Crossover File Card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Slamdance Grandslam & Raindance Cassettes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe AUTOBOT HOUND Generations -  New In Pakg . 25 Yrs. Anni." on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Rescue Bots - Cody Burns & Rescue Axe Playskool Heroes HTF" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Graham Burns Artic Rescue Figure Tomy" on EBAY