I'm Leaving here soon.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
It's not that I want to leave, believe me I wish to stay. I'll return as fast as possible from what will be my peminent location. Iv'e been on vacation all this time, and I'm leaving tonight/tomarrow morning and back to Cali, were I don't have a computer. So for those of you that care or not, this is my (Temporary) goodbye.
Keep my Action Poses thread alive!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/awesome-pictures-and-poses-thread-t80180.php
And if you want too, Read and comment on my fan fic.
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/transformers-peaceful-chaos-chapter-one-t79958.php
I'll be around untill later this evening, and keep in mind friends of mine, it's only temporary...
This site has been a home away from home for me for some time, a true place I feel like I'm just chillin with the guys, wether I'm butting heads or am ingaged in conversation, right down to heated debates, this place never ceases to feel more like home than any other place Iv'e ever been. It's been a good run, and I don't know when next I'll check in, hopefully soon. Goodbye for now.
-BP
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6410
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Shadowman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
I have a number of possible goodbyes. "We'll probably miss you, though I doubt it" "Who are you?" "Don't let the door hit you, but if it does, it would be funny" among other things that aren't strictly true but that's just my kind of humor. (I like to blur the line between friend and enemy)

In the end though, I have a question: You've been on vacation since April?! That's five months, man! How do you get vacations that long?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Shadowman wrote:I have a number of possible goodbyes. "We'll probably miss you, though I doubt it" "Who are you?" "Don't let the door hit you, but if it does, it would be funny" among other things that aren't strictly true but that's just my kind of humor. (I like to blur the line between friend and enemy)

In the end though, I have a question: You've been on vacation since April?! That's five months, man! How do you get vacations that long?

:P Nah, Iv'e been on for like two months or so, back when I was in school, they gave us free time on the computer, and Id'e come on here, plus I had a computer at home, but it crashed, and I'm short finances to fix. It's sad though, I'm going to miss this place. :-(
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6410
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Well, it's been fun! Now it's finaly time for me to high tale it out of here... Till next time I check in! Bye Everyone!
-BP
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6410
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Grahf » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Motto: "The only cure for stupidity is death."
Good luck!
Image
Sometimes, just checking one more store isn't worth it

Maynard James Keenan wrote:Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion.
User avatar
Grahf
Headmaster
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:14 pm
Location: The Dethklok home for wayward kitties
Buy from Grahf on eBay

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Burn » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:10 pm

So I guess now that he's gone it would be pointless to say goodbye because he won't read it for months until he returns, goes specifically looking for this thread and necrobumps it. Image
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43612
News Credits: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Shadowman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Burn wrote:So I guess now that he's gone it would be pointless to say goodbye because he won't read it for months until he returns, goes specifically looking for this thread and necrobumps it. Image


So we should say as many bad things about him as we can, so when he reads this, he receives maximum emotional devastation.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Burn » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:16 pm

I was just thinking of renaming it into a "Hi, i'm new!" thread in a month or so just to confuse him.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43612
News Credits: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby RhA » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:59 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Shadowman wrote:I have a number of possible goodbyes. "We'll probably miss you, though I doubt it" "Who are you?" "Don't let the door hit you, but if it does, it would be funny" among other things that aren't strictly true but that's just my kind of humor. (I like to blur the line between friend and enemy)

In the end though, I have a question: You've been on vacation since April?! That's five months, man! How do you get vacations that long?


Well, I did that recently. I called it 'being unemployed'.

Shadowman wrote:
Burn wrote:So I guess now that he's gone it would be pointless to say goodbye because he won't read it for months until he returns, goes specifically looking for this thread and necrobumps it. Image


So we should say as many bad things about him as we can, so when he reads this, he receives maximum emotional devastation.


Also, 'necrobump' is officially the most awesome new word ever.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:50 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Hey guys! Turns out Iv'e got a couple more hours here and...
Burn wrote:So I guess now that he's gone it would be pointless to say goodbye because he won't read it for months until he returns, goes specifically looking for this thread and necrobumps it. Image

good point, But I check in at least every other week, at least hopefully, and It turns out I only had to leave for tonight, I'll be leaving for good tonight, and might visit a friend tommaro, and check in again so :P
Burn wrote:I was just thinking of renaming it into a "Hi, i'm new!" thread in a month or so just to confuse him.

You know burn, you strike me as a fun Drunk....
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6410
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Shadowman » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
RhA wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Burn wrote:So I guess now that he's gone it would be pointless to say goodbye because he won't read it for months until he returns, goes specifically looking for this thread and necrobumps it. Image


So we should say as many bad things about him as we can, so when he reads this, he receives maximum emotional devastation.


Also, 'necrobump' is officially the most awesome new word ever.


Necrobump isn't a new word. It's been around for years. Urban Dictionary has a page on it dating back to 2005.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
OK, Now I'm Leaving, bye all!
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6410
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Bye dude, stay lucky!
Image
User avatar
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
Posts: 1684
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire, England
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby MGrotusque » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 pm

RhA wrote:
Also, 'necrobump' is officially the most awesome new word ever.


Agreed!
Image
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2531
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Burn » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 pm

NOW can we say bad things about him or is it going to be another fake-out? Image
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43612
News Credits: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Shadowman » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Burn wrote:NOW can we say bad things about him or is it going to be another fake-out? Image


Why can't it be both?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Burn » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:01 pm

He's been here less than six months, he's still a n00b. You know how sensitives the n00bs are to our style of humour.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43612
News Credits: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Shadowman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:22 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Burn wrote:He's been here less than six months, he's still a n00b. You know how sensitives the n00bs are to our style of humour.


Of course I do. And it's that same style of humor that forged me into the twisted shell of a man I am today.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby robofreak » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:43 am

Shadowman wrote:
Burn wrote:He's been here less than six months, he's still a n00b. You know how sensitives the n00bs are to our style of humour.


Of course I do. And it's that same style of humor that forged me into the twisted shell of a man I am today.


I thought The Box did that...
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Burn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:55 am

robofreak wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Burn wrote:He's been here less than six months, he's still a n00b. You know how sensitives the n00bs are to our style of humour.


Of course I do. And it's that same style of humor that forged me into the twisted shell of a man I am today.


I thought The Box did that...


That was Sly.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43612
News Credits: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby robofreak » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:35 am

Burn wrote:
robofreak wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Burn wrote:He's been here less than six months, he's still a n00b. You know how sensitives the n00bs are to our style of humour.


Of course I do. And it's that same style of humor that forged me into the twisted shell of a man I am today.


I thought The Box did that...


That was Sly.


Why didn't Shadowman tell me The Box had a child? Everything makes sense now. >:oP
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby RhA » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:17 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Shadowman wrote:
RhA wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Burn wrote:So I guess now that he's gone it would be pointless to say goodbye because he won't read it for months until he returns, goes specifically looking for this thread and necrobumps it. Image


So we should say as many bad things about him as we can, so when he reads this, he receives maximum emotional devastation.


Also, 'necrobump' is officially the most awesome new word ever.


Necrobump isn't a new word. It's been around for years. Urban Dictionary has a page on it dating back to 2005.


Also, 'necrobump' is officially the most awesome new word ever.

Fixed.

Still awesome.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Shadowman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:25 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
robofreak wrote:
Burn wrote:
robofreak wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Burn wrote:He's been here less than six months, he's still a n00b. You know how sensitives the n00bs are to our style of humour.


Of course I do. And it's that same style of humor that forged me into the twisted shell of a man I am today.


I thought The Box did that...


That was Sly.


Why didn't Shadowman tell me The Box had a child? Everything makes sense now. >:oP


The difference between The Box and Sly is that taunting The Box usually ends with someone's skin turning inside out. Taunting Sly, though, is hours and hours of fun.

It took me a moment to remember what The Box was, I stop remembering my own running gags after a couple years.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
BeastProwl wrote:Hey guys! Turns out Iv'e got a couple more hours here and...
Burn wrote:So I guess now that he's gone it would be pointless to say goodbye because he won't read it for months until he returns, goes specifically looking for this thread and necrobumps it. Image

good point, But I check in at least every other week, at least hopefully, and It turns out I only had to leave for tonight, I'll be leaving for good tonight, and might visit a friend tommaro, and check in again so :P
Burn wrote:I was just thinking of renaming it into a "Hi, i'm new!" thread in a month or so just to confuse him.

You know burn, you strike me as a fun Drunk....

And I'm at that frind's house now, I Don't care what you two say, that long pause is right around the corner, but I'm on for now, but I don't know for how long, so...yeah, just a quick question, what's a good phone plan to do ths on the go? I Don't like leaving seibertron.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6410
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: I'm Leaving here soon.

Postby Shadowman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
BeastProwl wrote:so...yeah, just a quick question, what's a good phone plan to do ths on the go? I Don't like leaving seibertron.


Just start sending me like $20 a month. It's cheaper than any phone plan, and also you'll have the satisfaction that you donated to a good cause. (The United Charity for Shadowman's Pizza, Beer, and Games)
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Next

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

RARE TRANSFORMERS ENERGON 2003 OPTIMUS PRIME RID NEW MISB SEALED ! - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 21 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Leader Soundwave - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 7 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Generations Laser Optimus Prime Year of Goat 2015 Platinum Edition - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 11 minutes 8 seconds
MISB in USA - Takara Transformers Adventure TAV-50 Hyper Surge Optimus Prime RiD - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 23 minutes 25 seconds
New Mega Steel toys Transformers MS-03 Radio Buster Blaster Figure MISB In Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 37 minutes 1 second
RARE Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heros Medix - The Doc-Bot Figure b4 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 56 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Mastermind Creations MMC Reformatted R02 Predaking Talon Divebomb - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 57 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class Decepticon Cyclonus Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 27 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test