In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
kirbenvost wrote:Regardless of whatever silly master plan Hasbro has, they're seperate toylines with different visual styles.
So were Beast Wars and Beast Machines. ;)

But, in all seriousness, I get what you're saying. I guess it's just that it keeps getting mentioned since there are still so many who aren't aware of it and such.

I mean, using the above example, I look at my BW and BM toys and, if I didn't know any better, I probably wouldn't see any real connection or relation between the two toylines beyond the generic presence of both having some animal-based toys since the two are very aesthetically distinct from one another. The BM toys even "feel" different from the BW toys and such. ;)

kirbenvost wrote:And it's making me want every variation of the Wheeljack mold too, but I must resist...
How many times has that been used, btw? PRID, Dead End, AM, Dark Energon, Wildrider, BH... six? Or am I missing one?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28569
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 pm

I wish we had a non-transluscent version of ole "Slicer," but still... guessing I'll need to track that version down. I have just about all the others.

That said, I'd lurve a nice main-line release in the classics version mold of Wheeljack in Slicer colors. They could call it whatever they wanted.

Wait a minute. I'd just love a G1 recolor as Slicer. That would be smooth.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2121
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby RAcast » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
gothsaurus wrote:I wish we had a non-transluscent version of ole "Slicer," but still... guessing I'll need to track that version down. I have just about all the others.

That said, I'd lurve a nice main-line release in the classics version mold of Wheeljack in Slicer colors. They could call it whatever they wanted.

Wait a minute. I'd just love a G1 recolor as Slicer. That would be smooth.

eHobby exclusive! :lol:
They did do Energon WheeljackDownshift as Slicer for Botcon one year.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAcast wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:I wish we had a non-transluscent version of ole "Slicer," but still... guessing I'll need to track that version down. I have just about all the others.

That said, I'd lurve a nice main-line release in the classics version mold of Wheeljack in Slicer colors. They could call it whatever they wanted.

Wait a minute. I'd just love a G1 recolor as Slicer. That would be smooth.

eHobby exclusive! :lol:
Oh, if only! But I think the G1 Wheeljack mold is among those that have been lost/destroyed/etc.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28569
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Yeah, that one's pretty... just a little blocky.

Reminds me, I can't recall merging him with anyone ever. Hmmm. With Thunderclash and Nightbeat, I can think of at least three or five (including the shatteredverse ones) Energon combiners from the TFCC/Botcon lineup. Am I missing any?

Oh yeah. Back on topic. This Wheeljack mold IS really nice...maybe my top pick for the Prime line.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2121
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Mental note: buy a junker Wheeljack, some blue paint, and some paint thinner.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2121
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars Motormaster Voyager Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 18 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Armada Megatron Leader Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 20 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Starscream Leader Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 21 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Generations Universe Hound Deluxe Class FIGURE NO RAVAGE - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 24 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Animated Blazing Lockdown Deluxe Class FIGURE Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 26 minutes 27 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech Ultimate Optimus Prime Action Fig… - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 34 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Motormaster V/C MIB! - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 35 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT COMBINER WARS VOYAGER SKY LYNX MISB HASBRO - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 41 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #185 - Carnage in Troja Major
Twincast / Podcast #185:
"Carnage in Troja Major"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 24th, 2017
Website Security Test