In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Roadmaster, Grimmaster, Racemaster, & Dozermaster vs Airmaster

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Roadmaster, Grimmaster, Racemaster, & Dozermaster vs Airmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
phase wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Drone names

Grimmaster:
Saber-Ryu Drone
Illumina III Drone
Caesar-Ryu Drone
Cross-Ryu Drone


Star Saber, the Illumina II robot, Road Caesar/Liokaiser, and Crossformers, all Victory that they refer to. The Triceratops/Styracosaurus points to Kakuryu, funnily enough.

I know that, I just feel like it's a bit of a stretch. Then again, this is Takara, and they tried to fit RID and the Unicron Trilogy into G1
1. No they did not. Car Robots is G1, but RiD is not. Nor did they try to make the Unicron Trilogy into G1. That's a separate timeline.

2. No, it is not TakaraTomy the toy company who made the identities of these United EX toys. It was Andrew Hall (A.K.A. Hydra) who did that. He's the one who made Rollermaster be Straxus, and that was a surprise. Grimmaster being Kakuryu is no less of a stretch, what with three of the drones ending with "-ryu" in their names.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28564
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Roadmaster, Grimmaster, Racemaster, & Dozermaster vs Airmaster

Postby phase » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Motto: "I shall always haunt you, even in death."
Weapon: Overrider Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
phase wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Drone names

Grimmaster:
Saber-Ryu Drone
Illumina III Drone
Caesar-Ryu Drone
Cross-Ryu Drone


Star Saber, the Illumina II robot, Road Caesar/Liokaiser, and Crossformers, all Victory that they refer to. The Triceratops/Styracosaurus points to Kakuryu, funnily enough.

I know that, I just feel like it's a bit of a stretch. Then again, this is Takara, and they tried to fit RID and the Unicron Trilogy into G1
1. No they did not. Car Robots is G1, but RiD is not. Nor did they try to make the Unicron Trilogy into G1. That's a separate timeline.

2. No, it is not TakaraTomy the toy company who made the identities of these United EX toys. It was Andrew Hall (A.K.A. Hydra) who did that. He's the one who made Rollermaster be Straxus, and that was a surprise. Grimmaster being Kakuryu is no less of a stretch, what with three of the drones ending with "-ryu" in their names.


Sorry, derp'd for a second and forgot about Car Robots (also, I didn't know he decided that. Thought Takara told him who they were). While it wierds me out a little for some reason, it would be pretty neat if it turned out that way. Still, I wish it was a little more re-painted. At least Rollermaster resembles Straxus, and Choppermaster kinda reminds me of Blaze Master. I will probably still get it if it's Kakuryu, though he's getting Reprolabel'd back to a 'Con. It just feels better to me that way.
Image

This is the Secret Police. Prepare to die.
phase
Minibot
Posts: 160
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:30 pm
Buy from phase on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Roadmaster, Grimmaster, Racemaster, & Dozermaster vs Airmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
phase wrote:I will probably still get it if it's Kakuryu, though he's getting Reprolabel'd back to a 'Con. It just feels better to me that way.
Based on his personality, it baffles me as to why Kakuryu ever even was a Decepticon, since he was so childish and good-natured, wanting only to just play around and be a goofball most of the time.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28564
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Roadmaster, Grimmaster, Racemaster, & Dozermaster vs Airmaster

Postby phase » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Motto: "I shall always haunt you, even in death."
Weapon: Overrider Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
phase wrote:I will probably still get it if it's Kakuryu, though he's getting Reprolabel'd back to a 'Con. It just feels better to me that way.
Based on his personality, it baffles me as to why Kakuryu ever even was a Decepticon, since he was so childish and good-natured, wanting only to just play around and be a goofball most of the time.

My guess is he was bullied into it, or forced. Maybe the 'cons have a drafting system in regions they control, and he could have been from one of those places?

These are the questions that haunt my dreams.
Image

This is the Secret Police. Prepare to die.
phase
Minibot
Posts: 160
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:30 pm
Buy from phase on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Roadmaster, Grimmaster, Racemaster, & Dozermaster vs Airmaster

Postby Doctor McGrath » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
The uniform color on these make them a lot more appealing to me. I'll bite on the two packs, eventually.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2892
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 am
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

MISB in USA - Transformers Takara Adventure TAV VS-SP Dogfight Runamuck Million - Time Remaining: 3 days 28 minutes 13 seconds
New Transformers Generation Toy GT-4 J4ZZ MP Jazz Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 32 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers legends LG36 Soundwave Japan Import - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 4 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers 2013 Subscription Figure Breakdown by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 18 days 6 hours 4 minutes 51 seconds
LEE BRADLEY signed autograph In Person TRANSFORMERS 8x10 (20x25cm)  COMIC ARTIST - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 8 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers DOTM MechTech Darksteel MIP - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 9 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers DOTM Autobot Lunarfire Optimus Prime Walmart Brand New Sealed - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 9 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers DOTM Autobot Bumblebee Target Action Figure Brand New Sealed - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 9 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test