In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
monstergrotusque wrote:They need new Autobots. I'm starting to get annoyed by 6 million decepticons against 5 Autobots......ANYHOW, sorry about that little rant. Back on topic.


There are seven Autobots.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5876
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby Heckfire » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Motto: "Nothing is impossible, just improbable."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
PrymeStriker wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:They need new Autobots. I'm starting to get annoyed by 6 million decepticons against 5 Autobots......ANYHOW, sorry about that little rant. Back on topic.


There are seven Autobots.

Thanks for the clarification. 6 million Decepticons against SEVEN Autobots. Oh, yeah, you sure showed him. :roll:

...so, the rally car with all the race markings is the designated STEALTH warrior. I can't be the only one who saw that and laughed.
"Grab a shovel, I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." - Bender
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy...all right, give me the bomb." —Ultra Magnus
Image
You got WRECK-ROLLED!
Heckfire
Vehicon
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:37 am
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Heckfire wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:They need new Autobots. I'm starting to get annoyed by 6 million decepticons against 5 Autobots......ANYHOW, sorry about that little rant. Back on topic.


There are seven Autobots.

Thanks for the clarification. 6 million Decepticons against SEVEN Autobots. Oh, yeah, you sure showed him. :roll:


I wasn't trying to "show" him anything. 6 million Decepticons agaisnt 5 Autobots isn't accurate. Besides, the "6 million" are a bunch of cannon fodders that aren't even worth a damn anymore. They're getting weaker as the series progresses.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5876
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Soundwave's chest looks kind of hollow without Laserbeak in it. Wonder if it(he?) gets squished in the Beast Hunters show, and is replaced by Ravage. Not a fan of the neon yellow paint apps either.

Bee looks even worse than his PRID toy, which is an amazing feat considering how bad the latter was.

Lazerback looks interesting, but the rest is pure meh.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Soundwave's chest looks kind of hollow without Laserbeak in it. Wonder if it(he?) gets squished in the Beast Hunters show, and is replaced by Ravage.


Just because Ravage got a toy doesn't mean he's getting a spot in the show.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5876
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby Overcracker » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Soundwave's chest looks kind of hollow without Laserbeak in it. .


You can put Ravage in there instead now.

Bee looks even worse than his PRID toy, which is an amazing feat considering how bad the latter was.


I don't think the mold was bad, just the yellow on yellow with yellow highlights make it kind of bland. But the HotShot repaint is actually pretty cool, and is the one I own. He gets quite a few more paint apps than BB and a new head

Image
Image



I wasn't planning on getting another Wheeljack repaint, but this retool looks good enough to get.
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
User avatar
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5243
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Houston, Tx. U.S.A
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Let the hunt... begin. 8)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Overcracker wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Soundwave's chest looks kind of hollow without Laserbeak in it. .


You can put Ravage in there instead now.

Bee looks even worse than his PRID toy, which is an amazing feat considering how bad the latter was.


I don't think the mold was bad, just the yellow on yellow with yellow highlights make it kind of bland. But the HotShot repaint is actually pretty cool, and is the one I own. He gets quite a few more paint apps than BB and a new head

Image
Image



I wasn't planning on getting another Wheeljack repaint, but this retool looks good enough to get.



Ravage actually fits in there? I wonder how they managed that.

My only problem with PRID deluxe Bee is that flap behind his head--I just don't like it. I've heard he has issues with his shoulders due to the Revealer gimmick as well, but I can't be sure as I didn't buy the toy.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Soundwave's chest looks kind of hollow without Laserbeak in it. .


You can put Ravage in there instead now.

Bee looks even worse than his PRID toy, which is an amazing feat considering how bad the latter was.


I don't think the mold was bad, just the yellow on yellow with yellow highlights make it kind of bland. But the HotShot repaint is actually pretty cool, and is the one I own. He gets quite a few more paint apps than BB and a new head

Image
Image



I wasn't planning on getting another Wheeljack repaint, but this retool looks good enough to get.



Ravage actually fits in there? I wonder how they managed that.

My only problem with PRID deluxe Bee is that flap behind his head--I just don't like it. I've heard he has issues with his shoulders due to the Revealer gimmick as well, but I can't be sure as I didn't buy the toy.


It looks like his legs spread out like a cat laying on your chest spread eagle.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5388
News Credits: 157
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby Gundamu » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Motto: "Freedom isn't given to you. You have to take it with your own hands."
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Crap. I'll be getting a couple of those...
Image
Gundamu
Minibot
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby Overcracker » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Soundwave's chest looks kind of hollow without Laserbeak in it. .


You can put Ravage in there instead now.

Bee looks even worse than his PRID toy, which is an amazing feat considering how bad the latter was.


I don't think the mold was bad, just the yellow on yellow with yellow highlights make it kind of bland. But the HotShot repaint is actually pretty cool, and is the one I own. He gets quite a few more paint apps than BB and a new head

Image
Image



I wasn't planning on getting another Wheeljack repaint, but this retool looks good enough to get.



Ravage actually fits in there? I wonder how they managed that.

My only problem with PRID deluxe Bee is that flap behind his head--I just don't like it. I've heard he has issues with his shoulders due to the Revealer gimmick as well, but I can't be sure as I didn't buy the toy.



Yeah ravage is right there in the package you can see him to the left of Soundwave, though he's brown.

As for the Bee mold, yes the shoulders are a little hindered I wont lie there, and the back panel, well nothing you can do there.

I still like Hotshot though.
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
User avatar
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5243
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Houston, Tx. U.S.A
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby CBratetron » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Motto: "Life goes on. You will not."
Weapon: Energon Crossbow
I'm considering Cyberverse Airachnid and Smokescreen over anything in the Prime deluxe line.
Does that say more about me or the state of Beast Hunter deluxes?
Beast Hunters is coming. Well played Mayans.
User avatar
CBratetron
Minibot
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby CBratetron » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Motto: "Life goes on. You will not."
Weapon: Energon Crossbow
starwarrior1227 wrote:is it bad of me to say they all look like crap?

Not wrong at all. Even RiD BB is starting to look good.
Beast Hunters is coming. Well played Mayans.
User avatar
CBratetron
Minibot
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby Flashwave » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Heckfire wrote:
...so, the rally car with all the race markings is the designated STEALTH warrior. I can't be the only one who saw that and laughed.
You're not. Arcee made that same comment in the show.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4349
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby Ravage XK » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:11 am

Motto: "Morons start a sentence with so."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Nah, sorry. This has ruined the Prime line for me.

The only reason I can see for these Beast Hunter redesigns is that its easier to retrofit the CGI models and introduce a small number of new characters than it is to bring in a larger number of new characters.
Image

TF COUNT: 321
Latest Additions: TR Trypticon, TLN Leader Megatron and Optimus Prime
User avatar
Ravage XK
Faction Commander
Posts: 4354
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby Mykltron » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Oh great, a line of mostly repaints/retools that I won't buy. I'm glad I stock pile TFs to prepare for months of drought.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Cyberverse

Postby Va'al » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:33 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Lazerback is interesting, I may have to get him for the dino/dragon shelf.

What I really want is that Leader/Weaponizer Predaking.
The others, really not fussed.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15373
News Credits: 177
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Kre-O Transformers Megatron 30688 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 23 minutes 50 seconds
2015 Transformers BotCon G1 Megatron Autographed by Frank Welker 17"x11" Print - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 29 minutes 18 seconds
NEW 2016 GI JOE CLUB Transformers Club Crossover Human RODIMUS PRIME Hot Rod - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 29 minutes 31 seconds
2016 Transformers BotCon G1 Hot Rod Autograph by Judd Nelson 17"x11" Print Exclv - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 30 minutes 5 seconds
Bumblebee 100% Complete Deluxe Classics UNIVERSE Transformers FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 39 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1993  LOOSE G1 G2 IRONFIST LIGHTFORMER - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 39 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Movie Blackout Figure Scorponok Helicopter Voyager Class Complete - Time Remaining: 10 days 6 hours 46 minutes 5 seconds
New Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (japan import) Free Shipping - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 49 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test