It's Great to be Back!

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

It's Great to be Back!

Postby Darth Trader » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:30 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Greetings, combatants! It is I...Galvatron Supreme...back from nearly 10 years in stasis-lock in the CR Chamber. (That last battle in 2009 sure was a doozy! :-D )

Seriously though, I just wanted to drop by and say hello. Life got in the way of having fun, as it often does, so I didn't have time for Transformers collecting or playing HMW. I now have more time for both, and am glad the game is still here.

GS
User avatar
Darth Trader
Targetmaster
Posts: 666
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Buy from Darth Trader on eBay
Alt Mode: The Death Star
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:18 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Welcome back.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
User avatar
ThunderThruster
Gestalt
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby High Command » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:35 pm

Motto: "The Original Disgruntled Brit"
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Hooray! Another mid-level Con!
Image
Burn wrote:I'm never clicking any of your links ever again.

Burn wrote:High Command is an arsehat.
User avatar
High Command
Headmaster
Posts: 1087
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:39 am
Location: RDD Warworld

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby Phasewing » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Motto: "When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. Casually."
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
yello.
Image
jack of all trades, mistress of nada.
Discord: Phyx/Fen#9101
User avatar
Phasewing
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 954
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Land of Lost Socks and Birdfood
Alt Mode: Griffon
Intelligence: ???
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby Bun-Bun » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:01 pm

Huh, wha, the game's still here?
Somebody better remind the other players lol
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
User avatar
Bun-Bun
Gestalt
Posts: 2247
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby Darth Trader » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Bun-Bun wrote:Huh, wha, the game's still here?
Somebody better remind the other players lol


There's definitely a distinct sound of Cricket-cons when planning my missions. LOL :-D

Still props to the Devs/Admins for keeping it going though. :APPLAUSE:
User avatar
Darth Trader
Targetmaster
Posts: 666
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Buy from Darth Trader on eBay
Alt Mode: The Death Star
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby Optimus_Prime007 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:27 am

Motto: "Prime...Optimus Prime"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Welcome back.
Image
Master Of Ownage
User avatar
Optimus_Prime007
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:50 am
Location: Iacon: On top of Elita-1
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby Darth Trader » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:40 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Finally, a mission where I wasn't cannon fodder, lol:

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... _id=263612
User avatar
Darth Trader
Targetmaster
Posts: 666
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Buy from Darth Trader on eBay
Alt Mode: The Death Star
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby ThunderThruster » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:22 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Nice XP payout for you in that mission.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
User avatar
ThunderThruster
Gestalt
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby Naked Magnus » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:09 pm

Darth Trader wrote:Greetings, combatants! It is I...Galvatron Supreme...back from nearly 10 years in stasis-lock in the CR Chamber. (That last battle in 2009 sure was a doozy! :-D )

Seriously though, I just wanted to drop by and say hello. Life got in the way of having fun, as it often does, so I didn't have time for Transformers collecting or playing HMW. I now have more time for both, and am glad the game is still here.

GS

WOW! One of my old nemeses! I retired from the game for about five years and came back about a year and a half ago. Nice you see you here again!
Image
Formerly known as "revengeofstarscream"
Naked Magnus
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby Darth Trader » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:44 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Naked Magnus wrote:
Darth Trader wrote:Greetings, combatants! It is I...Galvatron Supreme...back from nearly 10 years in stasis-lock in the CR Chamber. (That last battle in 2009 sure was a doozy! :-D )

Seriously though, I just wanted to drop by and say hello. Life got in the way of having fun, as it often does, so I didn't have time for Transformers collecting or playing HMW. I now have more time for both, and am glad the game is still here.

GS

WOW! One of my old nemeses! I retired from the game for about five years and came back about a year and a half ago. Nice you see you here again!


Good to see you again too, old friend! We had some epic battles for sure. If I can get my team sorted out, we may do so again one day, lol.
User avatar
Darth Trader
Targetmaster
Posts: 666
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Buy from Darth Trader on eBay
Alt Mode: The Death Star
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby Bun-Bun » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:49 am

Darth Trader wrote:Good to see you again too, old friend! We had some epic battles for sure. If I can get my team sorted out, we may do so again one day, lol.

This may be useful in that regard
As well as my & Tam's (May His Maths be upon us) threads in the Con forum (linked in first post of above thread)
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
User avatar
Bun-Bun
Gestalt
Posts: 2247
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: It's Great to be Back!

Postby Darth Trader » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:35 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Bun-Bun wrote:
Darth Trader wrote:Good to see you again too, old friend! We had some epic battles for sure. If I can get my team sorted out, we may do so again one day, lol.

This may be useful in that regard
As well as my & Tam's (May His Maths be upon us) threads in the Con forum (linked in first post of above thread)


Thank you, Bun-Bun! This will be a great help. I've been meaning Reset mine, I just haven't found the time. Once I get situated, I'll pop in the Con forum and join team events and such.

Fortunately, I left myself a 2 million nest egg when I left to pay for the new armor installs.
User avatar
Darth Trader
Targetmaster
Posts: 666
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Buy from Darth Trader on eBay
Alt Mode: The Death Star
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #235 - Pre-Holidaze
Twincast / Podcast #235:
"Pre-Holidaze"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 24th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Mashable Heroes Mini Mr. Potato Head Rescue Bots Bumblebee Shark" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hero Mashers Autobot Drift Figure 7"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction STINGER SLUG Complete Deluxe AOE Set" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Hero Mashers JETFIRE New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 2010 OPTIMUS PRIME McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy Fast SHIPPING" on EBAY
Buy "Holo Mirage Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Fan Vote 3Pack 2019" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - COMBINER FORCE - WINDBLADE (H84)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers X-Transbots Ollie G1 Wheelie" on EBAY