itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby bodrock » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:31 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
ZACTLY, D!

My one, true Prime isn't even HasTak -- it's WeiJiang's MPP10. :p
Transform & MEMEIFY!

WANTED: Megatron 2.0, Bludgeon, Scorponok
>GAME-ON/DANGANRONPA_V3
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Godmaster
Posts: 1873
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
People have a "one true Prime"?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I guess TRU Hasbro MP Optimus Prime is mine? I guess? He did come with a nice Matrix, although MP1 has the ability to have the Matrix light up..!

I may need to get him and MP5 Megatron back out on display. And figure out what needs fixing on MP5. Pretty sure something broke the last time I tried to transform him.

Just checked my first post of this thread from two years ago. I wanted one nice clean display of things. That's what I'm gonna do. LOTS OF THINGS MUST GO! :lol:
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5252
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
itscramtastic wrote:People have a "one true Prime"?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
I'm pretty sure Optimus Prime is the Dr. Who of the Transformers universe.

Teeth and curls for this old timer ;)^

Image
Last edited by carytheone on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5719
News Credits: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: whisky river...
Alt Mode: ...running dry

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
carytheone wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:People have a "one true Prime"?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
I'm pretty sure Optimus Prime is the Dr. Who of the Transformers universe.

Teeth and curls for this old timer ;)^
If that was a Dr. Who reference, it is lost upon me. :shock:
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5252
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
itscramtastic wrote:
carytheone wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:People have a "one true Prime"?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
I'm pretty sure Optimus Prime is the Dr. Who of the Transformers universe.

Teeth and curls for this old timer ;)^
If that was a Dr. Who reference, it is lost upon me. :shock:

Image

Yup the only Dr Who I've ever watched, when I was carytheweeone ;)^
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5719
News Credits: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: whisky river...
Alt Mode: ...running dry

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Ah ha!
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5252
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
itscramtastic wrote:Ah ha!

Image
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5719
News Credits: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: whisky river...
Alt Mode: ...running dry

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:29 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
So, I brought a few Starscream's today. You know, 'cause he's the best.
Image

It's like looking in a mirror, only..not..
Image

So I just got this Universe Starscream last week. New in sealed package. Paint blemishes are lame.
Image

That said, I forgot how fun the Classics Starscream mold is. Not horrible on articulation and gets the job done, especially in this coloring (me being the big fan of MP-3 TRU Starscream that I am).
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5252
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:32 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
RiD Screamer really needed some paint on his wings, or at least a :CON: to break them up, otherwise he is pretty interesting!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11655
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby Sigma Magnus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:34 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Sweet! Universe 'Scream was my first G1-style TF, and he's still on my shelf. Glad to see yours clips together better than mine. :lol:
User avatar
Sigma Magnus
News Staff
Posts: 2030
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: New York
Alt Mode: Giant Head
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:42 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:RiD Screamer really needed some paint on his wings, or at least a :CON: to break them up, otherwise he is pretty interesting!
Yeah, a Decepticon sigil may be needed sooner than later!! I have a bunch of extra Repros I'll go through.
Sigma Magnus wrote:Sweet! Universe 'Scream was my first G1-style TF, and he's still on my shelf. Glad to see yours clips together better than mine. :lol:
He is definitely awesome. And he really goes well with the MP! I don't have any idea why I sold the Classics version, other than maybe I wanted to get this version instead. Kind of like how the RTS version of Classics Hot Rod is better than the original IMO. Where does yours not clip together? My left side missile launcher is loose in the shoulder, but everything else seems to stay together otherwise.

Speaking of Rodimii, I have a few I need to offload before the Power of the Primes one releases!!
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5252
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby Sigma Magnus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:51 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
itscramtastic wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:Sweet! Universe 'Scream was my first G1-style TF, and he's still on my shelf. Glad to see yours clips together better than mine. :lol:
Where does yours not clip together? My left side missile launcher is loose in the shoulder, but everything else seems to stay together otherwise.
Mostly the nosecone parts, the launchers on mine fit fine. The wrists are loose too, though that might just be from love wear and tear.
User avatar
Sigma Magnus
News Staff
Posts: 2030
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: New York
Alt Mode: Giant Head
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:56 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Sigma Magnus wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:Sweet! Universe 'Scream was my first G1-style TF, and he's still on my shelf. Glad to see yours clips together better than mine. :lol:
Where does yours not clip together? My left side missile launcher is loose in the shoulder, but everything else seems to stay together otherwise.
Mostly the nosecone parts, the launchers on mine fit fine. The wrists are loose too, though that might just be from love wear and tear.
My wrists seem a little loose, it actually gives him a more natural pose! I'm definitely admiring him right now. Just need to fix that red paint (I guess I'll have to repaint that whole piece) and color in his intakes/landing gear. That'll be nice.
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5252
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:23 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
itscramtastic wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:RiD Screamer really needed some paint on his wings, or at least a :CON: to break them up, otherwise he is pretty interesting!
Yeah, a Decepticon sigil may be needed sooner than later!! I have a bunch of extra Repros I'll go through.
Yeah, he needs that Con symbol bad. Hasbro apparently agreed and added some to the TC release.

Image
RID SS doing his best John Woo!

I couldn't find any pics of TC and dammit Hasbro release a RID Skywarp :-x
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5719
News Credits: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: whisky river...
Alt Mode: ...running dry

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
carytheone wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:RiD Screamer really needed some paint on his wings, or at least a :CON: to break them up, otherwise he is pretty interesting!
Yeah, a Decepticon sigil may be needed sooner than later!! I have a bunch of extra Repros I'll go through.
Yeah, he needs that Con symbol bad. Hasbro apparently agreed and added some to the TC release.

Image
RID SS doing his best John Woo!

I couldn't find any pics of TC and dammit Hasbro release a RID Skywarp :-x
Waitasecond, I thought they released Skywarp and not Thundercracker?
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5252
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:29 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
itscramtastic wrote:Waitasecond, I thought they released Skywarp and not Thundercracker?
Oh yeah, I think you're right. Either way they need to finish the set.

Edit: found him

Image

Far right side of this cropped wide panorama I took. :lol:
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5719
News Credits: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: whisky river...
Alt Mode: ...running dry

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:57 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I'm really sad we never got an RiD Thundercracker. He's my fav seeker!

I'm also bummed we finally got a PotP voyager seeker and we're only getting Screamer and an Elita-1 from it!

I also need coneheads
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11655
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:02 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm really sad we never got an RiD Thundercracker. He's my fav seeker!

I'm also bummed we finally got a PotP voyager seeker and we're only getting Screamer and an Elita-1 from it!

I also need coneheads
So is it all but confirmed that we will never finish the RID Seekers? That makes me a sad panda as I also have a soft spot for TC.

I'm still not sure how I feel about that voyager PotP Seeker mold. I go back and forth.

Speaking of Coneheads, I'm currently staring at the DX9 WiP Coneyheads :lol:
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5719
News Credits: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: whisky river...
Alt Mode: ...running dry

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:07 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm really sad we never got an RiD Thundercracker. He's my fav seeker!

I'm also bummed we finally got a PotP voyager seeker and we're only getting Screamer and an Elita-1 from it!

I also need coneheads
So is it all but confirmed that we will never finish the RID Seekers? That makes me a sad panda as I also have a soft spot for TC.

I'm still not sure how I feel about that voyager PotP Seeker mold. I go back and forth.

Speaking of Coneheads, I'm currently staring at the DX9 WiP Coneyheads :lol:

The only figures that are not in the news a lot with people trying to find sightings are a pair of Crash Combiners, Primelock and Saberclaw, that have yet to even have stock photos revealed, and I'm worried they will never come out, and both looked awesome when revealed.

The voyager mold appears to suffer from the combining gimmick, with the undercarriage and fake cockpit kinda saddening it, bit it still looks good to me. And a movie Scream reference in the torso mode is cool, and you can fanmode the torso with chicken legs!

:lol:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11655
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Yadda Yadda Yadda
Blah Blah Blah

The only figures that are not in the news a lot with people trying to find sightings are a pair of Crash Combiners, Primelock and Saberclaw, that have yet to even have stock photos revealed, and I'm worried they will never come out, and both looked awesome when revealed.

The voyager mold appears to suffer from the combining gimmick, with the undercarriage and fake cockpit kinda saddening it, bit it still looks good to me. And a movie Scream reference in the torso mode is cool, and you can fanmode the torso with chicken legs!

:lol:
Well, pooh. That Crazyhorse RiD minicon barfing thing never really hit retail either so I guess a RiD TC is very unlikely as well. I gave up on RiD some time ago anyways.

I'm ok with fake cockpits, but those Hulk hands under the wings is kinda killing it for me. I don't really want/need any voyager seekers anyway, I'm just a SS fanboy so those figs are always tempting.

Other than Dinobots, I'm not sure how into the PotP line I really am either, but I said the same thing about TR and once I popped I couldn't stop. Still hunting that dang tiny rust colored rhino :-x
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5719
News Credits: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: whisky river...
Alt Mode: ...running dry

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:26 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Yadda Yadda Yadda
Blah Blah Blah

The only figures that are not in the news a lot with people trying to find sightings are a pair of Crash Combiners, Primelock and Saberclaw, that have yet to even have stock photos revealed, and I'm worried they will never come out, and both looked awesome when revealed.

The voyager mold appears to suffer from the combining gimmick, with the undercarriage and fake cockpit kinda saddening it, bit it still looks good to me. And a movie Scream reference in the torso mode is cool, and you can fanmode the torso with chicken legs!

:lol:
Well, pooh. That Crazyhorse RiD minicon barfing thing never really hit retail either so I guess a RiD TC is very unlikely as well. I gave up on RiD some time ago anyways.

I'm ok with fake cockpits, but those Hulk hands under the wings is kinda killing it for me. I don't really want/need any voyager seekers anyway, I'm just a SS fanboy so those figs are always tempting.

Other than Dinobots, I'm not sure how into the PotP line I really am either, but I said the same thing about TR and once I popped I couldn't stop. Still hunting that dang tiny rust colored rhino :-x

Yeah, I wanted Crazybolt too, but he never showed up, and I wasn't going to spend more than $20 on a minicon deployer after I finally got one (Overload), though Crazy still looked great and was considered the best.

RiD was actually a little easier for me since there was less competition for figures, so I got them relatively quickly compared to TR. I had Soundwave and Blurr a whole 2 months before I saw TR wave 4, and they were supposed to be wave 2 of 2017 for their respective lines!

PotP looks pretty great to me, and I am looking forward to Jazz, the beast combiners, and the leaders and pretenders. Though I am interested to see where they go from here. I'm starting to get to the point in my collection where I have a pretty good representation of characters, and this line will fill in a lot of the holes, so it makes me wonder where to go from here after the line. continue to do character with no real modern take, or start redoing them again? I think I will get Inferno to have my Inferno, and maybe swap him out for Cyclonus in the Lost Light combiner.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11655
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:30 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm starting to get to the point in my collection where I have a pretty good representation of characters, and this line will fill in a lot of the holes, so it makes me wonder where to go from here after the line.
I'm sorta in the same spot. I'm now getting where I really only want one representation of a character, but which one. Considering the PotP line really isn't introducing any new gimmicks, it's time to take a step back and decide what do I want/need. I need to go and double check the announced figures again. The evolution stuff does look pretty cool though.
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5719
News Credits: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: whisky river...
Alt Mode: ...running dry

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:33 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
carytheone wrote:I'm ok with fake cockpits, but those Hulk hands under the wings is kinda killing it for me. I don't really want/need any voyager seekers anyway, I'm just a SS fanboy so those figs are always tempting.

Other than Dinobots, I'm not sure how into the PotP line I really am either, but I said the same thing about TR and once I popped I couldn't stop. Still hunting that dang tiny rust colored rhino :-x
PotP looks pretty great to me, and I am looking forward to Jazz, the beast combiners, and the leaders and pretenders. Though I am interested to see where they go from here. I'm starting to get to the point in my collection where I have a pretty good representation of characters, and this line will fill in a lot of the holes, so it makes me wonder where to go from here after the line. continue to do character with no real modern take, or start redoing them again? I think I will get Inferno to have my Inferno, and maybe swap him out for Cyclonus in the Lost Light combiner.
Fake cockpits are fine as long as they look the part. His arms are a little large, but I'll deal. I think the best voyager Starscream is that iGear Con-Air Starburst though. WHY IS HE SO EXPENSIVE?! :lol:

PotP. Can't wait for a few, and I'll see what happens with the rest!
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5252
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:35 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm starting to get to the point in my collection where I have a pretty good representation of characters, and this line will fill in a lot of the holes, so it makes me wonder where to go from here after the line.
I'm sorta in the same spot. I'm now getting where I really only want one representation of a character, but which one. Considering the PotP line really isn't introducing any new gimmicks, it's time to take a step back and decide what do I want/need. I need to go and double check the announced figures again. The evolution stuff does look pretty cool though.

Yeah, the evolution gimmick is one I really like. It's a 2 in 1 deal essentially, and it is very unique. I sort of want Optimus to be my definitive Prime, but with the gimmick, I'm not sure I could turn down another one that is just the truck, not truck and trailer. both Rodimi look cool (SG Rod will go with my MP SG OP), and Primal was my vote, and the gimmick is really unique with his 3 BW bodies all be included in some way too, so it is a great section.

I'm also not sure I mind getting PotP Inferno, despite my angst at the mold choice, simply because the head looks like it will be good, and he, Inferno, and Artfire will all be different molds, making them a bit more unique
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11655
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:48 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Otay, just looked at the TFWiki for the PotP toyline. I'm all in for dinos, not interested in the beastie things, intrigued by the leader figures.

But I think the real unsung champion in the PotP line is the inclusion of Gobot Windcharger.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Amiright?
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5719
News Credits: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: whisky river...
Alt Mode: ...running dry

PreviousNext

Return to Share Your Transformers Collection

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe PowerGlide Voyager Power Glide 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 23 days 16 hours 58 minutes 34 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SPACE CASE MINI JETS G2 Hasbro 1994 Generation 2 - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 59 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS-THE MOVIE [Soundtrack] (CD, 1992, Volcano) FACTORY SEALED - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 50 seconds
2016 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VOYAGER CLASS TITANS RETURN DIAC OPTIMUS PRIME NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 7 minutes 34 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Cybertron Unleashed: Primus Supreme Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 9 minutes 23 seconds
Bruticus Dog Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Deluxe Class Hasbro 2001 MISP - Time Remaining: 22 days 14 hours 9 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 11 minutes 10 seconds
Silver Knight Optimus Prime Grimlock 2-Pack Transformers AOE Target 2014 MISP - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 14 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017