itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
carytheone wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:Well hey look at that!! BUY HIMMMMMMMM!!!
:lol: the enable is strong with you, but I don't mind ;)^

I looked at some feedback pics over at Ali and they show the sword clipped on the back as well.
You know I probably can sell the gen version for more than the KO cost. Now its time to consider :-?
Yes. If you can not lose money than it is ok by me ;)^

Oh, you wanted more pictures of Drift (said no one)?! Well here you go!!
Image

And then I switched it up on the sword.
Image

And then someone else with a sword showed up.
Image

Drift informed him to get off his lawn.
Image

Battle ready.
Image
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6233
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
itscramtastic wrote:Oh, you wanted more pictures of Drift (said no one)?!
said carytheone
carytheone wrote:pics plz... pics or it didn't happen... MOAR PICS!
See [-(

Very nice :APPLAUSE:

I also like the new sword stickies.


itscramtastic wrote:Drift informed him to get off his lawn.
:lol: I started to read "mow the lawn, Link style with a sword ;)^
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6726
News Credits: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: [+[___]+]
Alt Mode: hobo

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby Cobotron » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:59 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Don't have much to say on Drift. Stickers DO look nice.

Just wanted to stop by and at least say,

HEY-EEY!!! :-D
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 9113
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:05 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Cobotron wrote:Don't have much to say on Drift.
Don't like Mary Sue? :-?
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6726
News Credits: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: [+[___]+]
Alt Mode: hobo

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby bodrock » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I also wanted MOAR PICS. :)

Drift lookin HAWT!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/XENOBLADE_CHRONICLES_X
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Gestalt
Posts: 2923
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby shajaki » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
I got that MP Prowl set! After I got a second MProwl (Takara then Hasbro's) I felt compelled to have a "toy accurate" representation of him. The shoulder cannons and Repro's did a great job of that!

That KO Drift is kinda a bummer. I'd probably buy him in a heartbeat if he had some diecast, or at least diecast weapons #-o
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9827
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:52 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
The MMC Drift does look pretty sweet, but that MTMTE season 3/Lost Light look is my favorite, though overall he does have some great designs.

Speaking of the MMC designs, their Aero Alpha has caught my eye. He's based on Drift's mentor, Wing, from the Drift miniseries. I keep looking for a reason to buy him, I love that look
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13539
News Credits: 1042
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:34 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
ALL THE RESPONSES!!

Hope you kids had a happy new year's celebration, or sleep, whatever you did!

TR Slugslinger and Misfire join me today. Maybe pictures later. Who knows.

On to the responses!!
carytheone wrote:I also like the new sword stickies.
I think they worked the best. Sad the sword is the wrong size though..
Cobotron wrote:Don't have much to say on Drift. Stickers DO look nice.

Just wanted to stop by and at least say,

HEY-EEY!!! :-D
Did you not like the figure?! I thought it was one of the better designs!!
bodrock wrote:I also wanted MOAR PICS. :)

Drift lookin HAWT!
He does indeed look nice. I remember the other day I was all "I NEED MORE DRIFT IN MY LIFE" and today I'm all "Meh, I'm ok with what I have". :lol: That said..I still think I need the Q Drift (HE'S A FREAKING RX-7!!) and probably that Ronin. He just looks too nice.
shajaki wrote:I got that MP Prowl set! After I got a second MProwl (Takara then Hasbro's) I felt compelled to have a "toy accurate" representation of him. The shoulder cannons and Repro's did a great job of that!
I love this set of Repros!! Even though Prowl was "plain" in the cartoon, he looks MUCH better with the labels imo. I should track down some of those shoulder rockets..and a better shape G1 Prowl as the TWO I have from my childhood are destroyed. I don't think I could make a GOOD 50% one!! :lol: :lol:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:The MMC Drift does look pretty sweet, but that MTMTE season 3/Lost Light look is my favorite, though overall he does have some great designs.

Speaking of the MMC designs, their Aero Alpha has caught my eye. He's based on Drift's mentor, Wing, from the Drift miniseries. I keep looking for a reason to buy him, I love that look
I figured MMC would go all out with similar/variants (Wing/Drift/Deadlock) so I'm hoping GCreation does too. MMC Wing does look good!!

I gotta go with Earth alt-modes whenever applicable on most figures for some reason. Then there's others (like my '87 Seekers) that never had them so I'm cool with it. If they DID have an Earth alt I'd probably prefer it. I'm dumb.
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6233
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
What up kids?!

So as you may know, Christmas was a few weeks ago. Thanks to the Christmas, I acquired things! I may have posted some before..but here's my completed '87 TR Targetmaster Seekers!!
Image
Image

And then, using some fundage from the cards of gifts, OVERLORD!!!!!
Image

Popped him outta the box and REPRO'D HIM UP!!
Image

AND THEN!! I realized I have the SGMF Decepticon Headmaster Juniors!!
Image

Those dang Prime Masters keep going in and out of stock on Amazon, I had them in my cart and then they moved out and then I had them again and then they moved out again this morning. My problem is I keep stalling on what to add in (the 3 first wave Prime Masters are "add-on" items)!!

DREADWIND will be here today!!
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6233
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby Cobotron » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:40 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Fantastic stuff! Amazing things!

The Repros look allsome on Overlord. And who can't get behind how dope those Space Seekers are?

Quandary Cram? If you have Amazon Prime, and are working off a GC balance, couldn't you just pull the trigger(happy) on those PMs ASAP?
You don't need to pad a shipment for shipping cost or anything, so can't you just shop willy-nilly a la cart?

LOOK OUT! DREADWIND INCOMING!!!!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 9113
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Cobotron wrote:Fantastic stuff! Amazing things!

The Repros look allsome on Overlord. And who can't get behind how dope those Space Seekers are?

Quandary Cram? If you have Amazon Prime, and are working off a GC balance, couldn't you just pull the trigger(happy) on those PMs ASAP?
You don't need to pad a shipment for shipping cost or anything, so can't you just shop willy-nilly a la cart?

LOOK OUT! DREADWIND INCOMING!!!!
I could, if I wanted to pay double the price buying from another seller on Amazon (but with Prime shipping). Add-On items qualify for purchase and free shipping when they are shipped (including themselves) with product shipped by Amazon to add up to $25+. Add-On items are "Sold and Shipped" by Amazon so I do have to pad the order. Otherwise I could buy them at $10 a piece from another seller on there..but knowing they keep going down to $4.99 if I'm paying attention makes me want to wait!! Lame.

That Repro set for Overlord is perfect. I only removed the seam linings on his jet turbines, replaced the post accent on the back of the jet with the larger one from the set, and removed the Decepticon sigil on his shoulder.

I'm pumped for Dreadwind, even though he's just a repaint of an Aerialbot that I probably already have from the Liokaiser set!

AND I also like MOST of the Liokaiser Repro set!! Still undecided on labeling Dezarus' shuttle mode..I think Skylynx has the labels in question already on!
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6233
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:59 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Those 87 Seekers do look good together and somehow all different. I have my trio standing on guard on my TR mostly shelf. They are some cool star ships aren't they?

Overlord is looking swish in his new clothes. Fun figure huh? Kick him into base mode and let those Jr's go to town. ;)^

Dreads is cool and has just enough new to feel fresh and that deco is killer. So you all in for Darkwing Duck? Anyone know if they alt-mode combine?
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6726
News Credits: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: [+[___]+]
Alt Mode: hobo

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
carytheone wrote:Those 87 Seekers do look good together and somehow all different. I have my trio standing on guard on my TR mostly shelf. They are some cool star ships aren't they?

Overlord is looking swish in his new clothes. Fun figure huh? Kick him into base mode and let those Jr's go to town. ;)^

Dreads is cool and has just enough new to feel fresh and that deco is killer. So you all in for Darkwing Duck? Anyone know if they alt-mode combine?
They do look awesome, Overlord does too, and I can't wait for Dark(Black)wing!! Yes, they combine!! WING CROSS!!
Image

I have yet to put OL into base mode!!

Anyone else notice on the instruction sheet that it recommends combining Overlord and Black Shadow's base modes with Trypticon to create "NEMESIS COMMAND"?! HOW AWESOME IS THAT NAME?!
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6233
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
itscramtastic wrote:I have yet to put OL into base mode!!

Anyone else notice on the instruction sheet that it recommends combining Overlord and Black Shadow's base modes with Trypticon to create "NEMESIS COMMAND"?! HOW AWESOME IS THAT NAME?!
I'm hit or miss on the leaders base modes, but OL's is cool. I still think that Soundeave/Blaster has best in class.

I'm not much of an instruction reader. I like to figure those things out myself. It's have the fun. I only look if I get parts breakingly stuck and then after the fact to see if I missed any tricks or additional neat things. So I missed Nemesis Command, but that is by far the coolest name ever. :michaelbay:
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6726
News Credits: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: [+[___]+]
Alt Mode: hobo

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
carytheone wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:I have yet to put OL into base mode!!

Anyone else notice on the instruction sheet that it recommends combining Overlord and Black Shadow's base modes with Trypticon to create "NEMESIS COMMAND"?! HOW AWESOME IS THAT NAME?!
I'm hit or miss on the leaders base modes, but OL's is cool. I still think that Soundeave/Blaster has best in class.

I'm not much of an instruction reader. I like to figure those things out myself. It's have the fun. I only look if I get parts breakingly stuck and then after the fact to see if I missed any tricks or additional neat things. So I missed Nemesis Command, but that is by far the coolest name ever. :michaelbay:
Overlord/Black Shadow and Soundwave/Blaster do seem to have the best!!

I usually go back to them after playing around to see if there's any fun "official" stuff I missed. I totes missed that!
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6233
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Nice 87 Seeker Squad! Overlord was an awesome figure!

My amazon order should come this week Cram! Maybe try HTS for the Prime masters, that's what I did!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13539
News Credits: 1042
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Nice 87 Seeker Squad! Overlord was an awesome figure!

My amazon order should come this week Cram! Maybe try HTS for the Prime masters, that's what I did!
Was? Did you shoot him into the void of space then blow him up?

Whatcha got coming? PMs?

I've seen them in droves at our TRU. Like easily 2 maybe 3 cases worth, well at least 5 of each (can't say I know the exact case count).

Don't fret wave one is easy to find. But I happen to know someome has amazon funds burning a hole in his spark casing. ;) :lol:
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6726
News Credits: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: [+[___]+]
Alt Mode: hobo

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Nice 87 Seeker Squad! Overlord was an awesome figure!

My amazon order should come this week Cram! Maybe try HTS for the Prime masters, that's what I did!
Was? Did you shoot him into the void of space then blow him up?

Whatcha got coming? PMs?

I've seen them in droves at our TRU. Like easily 2 maybe 3 cases worth, well at least 5 of each (can't say I know the exact case count).

Don't fret wave one is easy to find. But I happen to know someome has amazon funds burning a hole in his spark casing. ;) :lol:

Yep, blew him up real good :lol:

the Amazon order is the voyagers and the 3 deluxes that aren't Jazz, as he, the legends, and the PM's all came Friday from HTS.

Haven't seen a single PotP figure at retail yet.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13539
News Credits: 1042
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Haven't seen a single PotP figure at retail yet.
Distribution is so rando. I got the dinos (skipped Jazz, cause I don't need another, couldn't pull the trigger on Dreadwind, but got him for Xmas) and legends from a local Target a week in between (the same one as they never showed at our other Target). I saw the PMs, deluxes and voyagers at TRU last week. I hear the leaders are hitting Walmarts around the country. Haven't seen any or heard any reports from the local collectors in my area.

I'd like to hold a leader in box but I have no intention of getting any at list price. They look fun, but have no home in my collection.
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6726
News Credits: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: [+[___]+]
Alt Mode: hobo

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:40 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Yep, blew him up real good :lol:

the Amazon order is the voyagers and the 3 deluxes that aren't Jazz, as he, the legends, and the PM's all came Friday from HTS.

Haven't seen a single PotP figure at retail yet.
What do you mean blew him up?! HE'S AMAZING!!

The rest of my Amazon ordered PotP figures will be here today!! Dreadwind came in yesterday. Awesome awesome awesome!! I also have yet to see them at the one store I went to that never gets anything.
I'll check another store this weekend!!
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Haven't seen a single PotP figure at retail yet.
Distribution is so rando. I got the dinos (skipped Jazz, cause I don't need another, couldn't pull the trigger on Dreadwind, but got him for Xmas) and legends from a local Target a week in between (the same one as they never showed at our other Target). I saw the PMs, deluxes and voyagers at TRU last week. I hear the leaders are hitting Walmarts around the country. Haven't seen any or heard any reports from the local collectors in my area.

I'd like to hold a leader in box but I have no intention of getting any at list price. They look fun, but have no home in my collection.
I'm still torn on leader Rodimus. I mean, it's Rodimus freaking Prime and I'm wishy washy!! WHY?! He does look super awesome in box. Keep him MISB?! Mebbe...

On to fun stuff!!

If you didn't know, I picked up Reprolabels while they were on sale. You saw the awesomeness of Overlord. Here's some of the awesomeness of Liokaiser!!
Image

It's really mainly highlights. I'd have to bring the rest in (which I may) to show off what's new. I have enough Liokaiser team pics that I could do comparisons! I think I kept the ones for the wings of Dezarus, Hellbat, and Guyhawk off as they were painted anyway. I did add tailfin accents if they had them, and some areas of the torso and such on all mainly in the combiner port section. I also want to compare factory Skylynx to see what Dezarus is missing to possibly put the window stickers on in shuttle mode.
https://sxocsw-bn1305.files.1drv.com/y4 ... pmode=none

I mentioned Dreadwind earlier. Here he is with additional Amazon haul stuff!!
Image

And here he is with other jets that would be in the "Air Raid" line!!
Image

And here he is with some of his Super God Masterforce cohorts!!
Image
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6233
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:24 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
All the things and the stuff!

Can we talk about how gaudy and flashy, like neon feathered boa flashy the Decepticons dress? Like G2 never died flashy ;)

If the colors don't clash, then they won't be in my stash :CON:
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6726
News Credits: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: [+[___]+]
Alt Mode: hobo

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
carytheone wrote:All the things and the stuff!

Can we talk about how gaudy and flashy, like neon feathered boa flashy the Decepticons dress? Like G2 never died flashy ;)

If the colors don't clash, then they won't be in my stash :CON:
I forgot to mention it earlier, but that's part of the reason I've been excited for these guys!! So dang late '80's early '90's I love it.
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6233
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby carytheone » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
itscramtastic wrote:
carytheone wrote:All the things and the stuff!

Can we talk about how gaudy and flashy, like neon feathered boa flashy the Decepticons dress? Like G2 never died flashy ;)

If the colors don't clash, then they won't be in my stash :CON:
I forgot to mention it earlier, but that's part of the reason I've been excited for these guys!! So dang late '80's early '90's I love it.
The only thing they are missing is "hypercolor". :lol:
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6726
News Credits: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: [+[___]+]
Alt Mode: hobo

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby itscramtastic » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:33 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
carytheone wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
carytheone wrote:Can we talk about how gaudy and flashy, like neon feathered boa flashy the Decepticons dress? Like G2 never died flashy ;) If the colors don't clash, then they won't be in my stash :CON:
I forgot to mention it earlier, but that's part of the reason I've been excited for these guys!! So dang late '80's early '90's I love it.
The only thing they are missing is "hypercolor". :lol:
I feel like there were some bots that changed color?! Maybe I'm imagining it..you know, like the Hot Wheels that changed color with warm or cool water. So much fun. Such toxic paint. :lol:

So what's up monkey fighters? Had a crazy week. Super busy and such. Here's a breakdown of deskbots..
Image
Lightfoot and Ginrai, because those names fit the far better versions of these characters!! Totes need new labels for these guys. 4/5 year old me didn't do so hot on the sticker placement :lol: Fun fact, Lightfoot is a Mazda FC3S (3rd gen RX-7) racecar! They shoulda made the RX-8 Mazdaspeed Alternator into him..woulda been noice!! SGMF is my jam. And I needs that Magnus Prime to face off against Overlord. Along with the PE Ginrai/Transtector figures.


Image
Image
This guy is sharp. I couldn't remember what to do with his arms and then I noticed pegs in what would be the underside of the rear window glass. Forearms peg in, back half closes down, all weapons/accessories stored. So he does that just better enough than MP Wheeljack :lol: I still think he's too short. I wouldn't mind a CW Wheeljack to compare him to. What I REALLY wouldn't mind is G1/Action Master/Generations/MP/CW to compare. Wheeljack is that DUDE!!
*checks pictures*
Well, then again, maybe not. With the Repros or the Takara version of CW/UW Wheeljack? Yes. As he is CW version? Bleh. He's missing so many details!! I know Cobotron hooked him up though!! Needs those mad scientist forearms ;)^


Image
Image
Wow. That alt mode is amazing. I'm sad to see him go, but all I like him for is the alt mode, and I'd rather have the MP alt mode-ing it up.


Image
And here's a very small amount of the chaos that is my "active" box. I'm going through trying to find bots/accessories/instructions so I can update the sale list. You can see some are already bagged, but that doesn't mean they are going to be sold! I think only 5 in that picture are spoken for. Still though, I need to cut waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back on what I have, as that isn't even what is on display!! OR the other two full bins in the attic!! *le sigh*
:michaelbay:
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6233
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: itscramtastic's collection of stuff and things

Postby bodrock » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I will have to bag 'em & tag some, someday Crammy -- it must be at least a partial labor of love, right? Like sayin g'bye to some ol' bots so they can head off to new homes...

I'm still in BUY MOAR mode, but not for too many more "vintage" bots. I may have to check your current listings, too! ;)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/XENOBLADE_CHRONICLES_X
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Gestalt
Posts: 2923
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Share Your Transformers Collection

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Transformers HFTD Ironhide Deluxe MISB Sealed Rare!" on EBAY
Buy "DIONBOT SLUG TRU Exclusive Evolution 2 Pack Transformers robot figure vtg toy" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers SXS Toy R-04 Hot Flame IDW Hot Rod Figure In Stock" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Classics Prowl Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Fall of Cybertron FOC Voyager Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Classics Blurr Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TOY TF Dream Studio GOD-03 Leadfoot Movie III DOTM Toy Gift New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID minicon Lancelon. New" on EBAY