Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby El Duque » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
It looks like CHMS is working on a set of battle hooks for Transformers ROTF/DOTM Leader Class Optimus Prime. As you can see in the prototype image mirrored from their weibo page below the hooks are similar in fashion to Takara's campaign battle blades (which were recently knocked off) for DOTM Leader Class Striker Optimus Prime.


Image

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has also added some images.
Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???
Too lazy to replace photobucket...I aint paying s**t !!!
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8054
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
this= want.
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ohio
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Mkall » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14849
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…
Too lazy to replace photobucket...I aint paying s**t !!!
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8054
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Midnight_Fox » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…


He has hooks in RotF. He used them to rip Grindor's face in half.

Image
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1780
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby KingEmperor » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…


He has hooks in RotF. He used them to rip Grindor's face in half.

Image

And he first used them when he cuts his parachutes off when he halo'ed in Shanghai.
\m/
KingEmperor
Targetmaster
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:33 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby ninjascythe79 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Ion blaster!!!! Please somebody.
ninjascythe79
Micromaster
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
KingEmperor wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…


He has hooks in RotF. He used them to rip Grindor's face in half.

Image

And he first used them when he cuts his parachutes off when he halo'ed in Shanghai.



You guys got me there. While enjoying a fast paced action movie, I never thought of hitting pause to see if Optimus got an upgrade. ;)

But movie accurate or not, they still look pretty stupid in my opinion.
Too lazy to replace photobucket...I aint paying s**t !!!
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8054
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby RAcast » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Lies, you know you want the Fallen's face!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby NamelessOne » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:36 am

Motto: "My legs hurt!!!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I wasn't a fan of how they did the rubbery hooks on the toy, but I would like these, they look great!! >:oP
Image
User avatar
NamelessOne
Minibot
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:41 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9


Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Ending Soon On eBay

Revoltech MEGATRON - Transformers # 25 by Kaiyodo - Decepticon Action Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 37 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 3 DARK OF THE MOON OPTIMUS PRIME CLASSIC CHILD BOY COSTUME - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 39 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Vehicon + Rollbar + Optimus - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 41 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Universe GALVATRON Complete Hasbro Challenge at Cybertron Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 48 minutes 16 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-30 Weird Wolf Head Master Action Figure Toy - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 17 seconds
Transformers Dotm FIREBURST OPTIMUS PRIME Complete Voyager Hasbro Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 12 minutes 42 seconds
TF PRIME DX AIRACHNID RID 1:012 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS  17453 ORIGINAL - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 15 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction BUMBLEBEE Complete AOE Deluxe - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 20 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #185 - Carnage in Troja Major
Twincast / Podcast #185:
"Carnage in Troja Major"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 24th, 2017
Website Security Test