Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?
More of that you think dying in any manner would be awesome (and that you'd like the murderous Megatron to be your BFF). :-|
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28559
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?


Basically, that's true...
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5863
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?
More of that you think dying in any manner would be awesome (and that you'd like the murderous Megatron to be your BFF). :-|


Because Megatron is AWESOME. I've always wanted to join an alien race in a war...
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4846
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?
More of that you think dying in any manner would be awesome (and that you'd like the murderous Megatron to be your BFF). :-|


Because Megatron is AWESOME. I've always wanted to join an alien race in a war...
He is a VILLAIN. He is EVIL. He is THE ENEMY. He is cool as a fictional character, but not as a person. If he were real, he'd deserve to be defeated.

It's almost like your saying you'd wanna be friends with someone like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, etc. etc. Megatron is no different a person than them, regardless of his race/species/etc.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28559
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Go G 14 Hunter Bumblebee 4904810487609 Original New - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 47 minutes 28 seconds
Metakore Transformers Optimus Prime (Dark of the Moon Ver) figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 13 minutes 42 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 5 THE LAST KNIGHT AUTOBOT HOUND  PREMIER EDITION TOY MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 24 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition Soundwave Year of the Goat Masterpiece - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 44 minutes 12 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 5 THE LAST KNIGHT AUTOBOT HOUND ACTION FIGURES PREMIER EDITION TOY - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 53 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ROTF MOVIE LEADER BUSTER OPTIMUS PRIME METALLIC CHROME TAKARA MINT - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 59 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Fire House Station Playset- Bin O - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 8 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Henkei Jetfire Asia Exclusive Takara Tomy 100% Authentic Mint New - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test