Loot from Prepareforbattle.com

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Loot from Prepareforbattle.com

Postby gavinfuzzy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:30 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Remeber that TF-The Ride Promo universal studious had awhile back? The one on Prepareforbattle.com?

Just wondering, was I the only one who participated? I got #31 place... not bad, I gave up playing after 2 weeks. So yeah, just sharing some pics of the free (and limited edition stuff). :lol:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Nice, they even embroidered my 056 in-game ID...
Image

Anyone else got some free stuff shipped to them? Do share. :lol:
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1867
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Loot from Prepareforbattle.com

Postby RAcast » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Ah, shame I never heard about that, free stuff is always nice. Congrats. :)
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Loot from Prepareforbattle.com

Postby triKlops » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:05 am

Motto: "New England Transformers Collectors Group member"
nice man, i got mine a while back as well, where i had placed 16th
i got 2 posters, shirt, hat, letter and patch
and the major score of a FREE deluxe Evac in Universal Packaging
not shabby for a free, promo game!
Image
User avatar
triKlops
Brainmaster
Posts: 1349
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rogue Island

Re: Loot from Prepareforbattle.com

Postby gavinfuzzy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:27 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
triKlops wrote:nice man, i got mine a while back as well, where i had placed 16th
i got 2 posters, shirt, hat, letter and patch
and the major score of a FREE deluxe Evac in Universal Packaging
not shabby for a free, promo game!


Nice. :lol: I gave up halfway, should have attemped for the Evac... No matter, I bought him here already. Apparently the poster was missing in the box... odd... Oh well...
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1867
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Loot from Prepareforbattle.com

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:19 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Awesomesauce! I signed up for that, I remember. But I didn't do anything with it and I no get free st00f :(
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5816
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Loot from Prepareforbattle.com

Postby triKlops » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:14 am

Motto: "New England Transformers Collectors Group member"
gavinfuzzy wrote:
triKlops wrote:nice man, i got mine a while back as well, where i had placed 16th
i got 2 posters, shirt, hat, letter and patch
and the major score of a FREE deluxe Evac in Universal Packaging
not shabby for a free, promo game!


Nice. :lol: I gave up halfway, should have attemped for the Evac... No matter, I bought him here already. Apparently the poster was missing in the box... odd... Oh well...


If it helps, i believe the demarcation line for the posters was closer towards the top tier.
However they did come in a separate tube so if you made it above the cut line and were supposed to get one, the tube may be MIA in the mail system.
Image
User avatar
triKlops
Brainmaster
Posts: 1349
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rogue Island

Re: Loot from Prepareforbattle.com

Postby gavinfuzzy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
triKlops wrote:
gavinfuzzy wrote:
triKlops wrote:nice man, i got mine a while back as well, where i had placed 16th
i got 2 posters, shirt, hat, letter and patch
and the major score of a FREE deluxe Evac in Universal Packaging
not shabby for a free, promo game!


Nice. :lol: I gave up halfway, should have attemped for the Evac... No matter, I bought him here already. Apparently the poster was missing in the box... odd... Oh well...


If it helps, i believe the demarcation line for the posters was closer towards the top tier.
However they did come in a separate tube so if you made it above the cut line and were supposed to get one, the tube may be MIA in the mail system.


Ah. In the letter is is stated that I get 1 poster, so it might have been MIA... Oh well...

I do not live in the US and a friend collected it for me.It's free, so I cant complain.
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1867
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Loot from Prepareforbattle.com

Postby triKlops » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 am

Motto: "New England Transformers Collectors Group member"
gavinfuzzy wrote:
triKlops wrote:
gavinfuzzy wrote:
triKlops wrote:nice man, i got mine a while back as well, where i had placed 16th
i got 2 posters, shirt, hat, letter and patch
and the major score of a FREE deluxe Evac in Universal Packaging
not shabby for a free, promo game!


Nice. :lol: I gave up halfway, should have attemped for the Evac... No matter, I bought him here already. Apparently the poster was missing in the box... odd... Oh well...


If it helps, i believe the demarcation line for the posters was closer towards the top tier.
However they did come in a separate tube so if you made it above the cut line and were supposed to get one, the tube may be MIA in the mail system.


Ah. In the letter is is stated that I get 1 poster, so it might have been MIA... Oh well...

I do not live in the US and a friend collected it for me.It's free, so I cant complain.


got ya, too bad you didn't get it though
definitely happy with what I got, especially the Evac
free is my favorite price
Image
User avatar
triKlops
Brainmaster
Posts: 1349
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rogue Island


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

100% AUTHENTIC HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM AUTOBOT INTELL OPS BLASTER PERCEPTOR - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 9 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise Deluxe RID *STRONGARM & TRICKOUT* Combiner Force - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 38 minutes 16 seconds
100% Hasbro Transformers Combiner War G2 Superion Quickslinger Powrglide Firefly - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 10 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Motormaster Voyager Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 18 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Silverbolt Voyager Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 19 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Armada Megatron Leader Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 20 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Starscream Leader Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 21 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Generations Universe Hound Deluxe Class FIGURE NO RAVAGE - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 24 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test