Macross/Robotech

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody know how the 1/60 VF-1S by Arcadia compares to the 1/60 perfect transformation VF-1S by Yamato? The Yamato one was towards the end of Yamato's life.



I have the Hikaru VF1-S Perfect DYRL Yamato 1/60. He's a bit gray in color.


But the quality is good? Mine is still MISB and I was going to bust it out one of these days


I think you better check it if it's among the batches with exploding shoulders. You heard of that right? The pins were reversed during assembly with the rough end being positioned head first. So the important thing to check are the shoulder pin connection in either brand.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:29 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
fenrir72 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody know how the 1/60 VF-1S by Arcadia compares to the 1/60 perfect transformation VF-1S by Yamato? The Yamato one was towards the end of Yamato's life.



I have the Hikaru VF1-S Perfect DYRL Yamato 1/60. He's a bit gray in color.


But the quality is good? Mine is still MISB and I was going to bust it out one of these days


I think you better check it if it's among the batches with exploding shoulders. You heard of that right? The pins were reversed during assembly with the rough end being positioned head first. So the important thing to check are the shoulder pin connection in either brand.


Until you mentioned it I had forgotten all about it. How would I be able to check?
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5436
News Credits: 158
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:54 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody know how the 1/60 VF-1S by Arcadia compares to the 1/60 perfect transformation VF-1S by Yamato? The Yamato one was towards the end of Yamato's life.



I have the Hikaru VF1-S Perfect DYRL Yamato 1/60. He's a bit gray in color.


But the quality is good? Mine is still MISB and I was going to bust it out one of these days


I think you better check it if it's among the batches with exploding shoulders. You heard of that right? The pins were reversed during assembly with the rough end being positioned head first. So the important thing to check are the shoulder pin connection in either brand.


Until you mentioned it I had forgotten all about it. How would I be able to check?


On the flap (sorry I've got no images) that connects to the shoulder, you will see the "hole" where the pin is inserted in. Conventionally the smooth part of the pin goes in first with the rough/wrinkled should be the one at the end exposed to us. Use a loupe to see if the wrinkles are facing you. You can tell believe me (I see you also wear spectacles like me so a bit of squinting). If it's that way you are safe. If not, the joint will have stress marks or worst.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:29 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
fenrir72 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody know how the 1/60 VF-1S by Arcadia compares to the 1/60 perfect transformation VF-1S by Yamato? The Yamato one was towards the end of Yamato's life.



I have the Hikaru VF1-S Perfect DYRL Yamato 1/60. He's a bit gray in color.


But the quality is good? Mine is still MISB and I was going to bust it out one of these days


I think you better check it if it's among the batches with exploding shoulders. You heard of that right? The pins were reversed during assembly with the rough end being positioned head first. So the important thing to check are the shoulder pin connection in either brand.


Until you mentioned it I had forgotten all about it. How would I be able to check?


On the flap (sorry I've got no images) that connects to the shoulder, you will see the "hole" where the pin is inserted in. Conventionally the smooth part of the pin goes in first with the rough/wrinkled should be the one at the end exposed to us. Use a loupe to see if the wrinkles are facing you. You can tell believe me (I see you also wear spectacles like me so a bit of squinting). If it's that way you are safe. If not, the joint will have stress marks or worst.


If I may add my 2 cents' worth, if the VF-1S is from one of Yamato's last batches, you've nothing to worry about. They fixed the "exploding hinge" for about a year or two before closing down.

Anyways, here's a list of "safe and unsafe" valks:

Image

Hope this helps.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/review ... 8923&page=

This basterd almost got away. And sold out in 24 ours!
Attachments
FIGURE-018923_08.jpg
FIGURE-018923_06.jpg
FIGURE-018923.jpg
FIGURE-018923.jpg (37.32 KiB) Viewed 6280 times
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:46 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Attachments
FIGURE-019060.jpg
FIGURE-019060.jpg (85.21 KiB) Viewed 6160 times
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I finally achieved one of my grails!

Image


Image


More pics to come.......
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9743
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby Agamemnon » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Niiiiiice! Can't wait on the pics! ;)^
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.

My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.

Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4721
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:09 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9743
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Put the boosters on, not sure if I like it though...

Image


Image
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9743
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby Haohmaru Man » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:02 pm

I like macross

I have the macross dvd set with lynn minmay with her chinese accent

i have mylene flare jenius from macross 7

i plan on getting lynn minmay
Haohmaru Man
Mini-Con
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:58 am
Watch Haohmaru Man on YouTube

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Postman dropped this off today.



Image
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9743
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:14 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Haohmaru Man wrote:I like macross

I have the macross dvd set with lynn minmay with her chinese accent

i have mylene flare jenius from macross 7

i plan on getting lynn minmay


Not Chinese but the real Voice Actress of Lynn Minmay, Mari Iijima. Iirc it was by ADV right?
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:16 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:Postman dropped this off today.



Image


Yamato/Arcadia really knows their Valkyries. :APPLAUSE: Have the Hikaru DYRL version under the Yamato logo. That and the reaction armor on. Simply beautiful!
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
This turducken has been with me for quite some time (it's 40% off at Amiami). Swat ugly. Saving grace is it's with the good guys aka UN Spacy 8-}

Seriously, aesthetics aside, Bandai really knows how to make their monsters! ( I wish they'll re-issue their transformable version) but this HMR series mobile howitzer really takes the cake! They knew this will have limited appeal owing to its size and price range (heck, the store I referenced seems to have a hard time moving their stocks despite the 40% off due to the high shipping costs)but they still green lit this basterd :lol:

It is almost accurate to a point when referenced with the original source materials. From what I heard he is like along the 1/144 to 1/100 scale.

What really wows me is that I can find nary a screw hole along its surface structure. Really! No screws or even gaps! How's Bandai do this?

This "monster goes well with their recent HMR release of the Valkyries and their upcoming destroids. Not to mention, they also released a couple of Zentraedi Regult and Glaug.

HMR aka Hi Metal R. Kind of a misnomer though for in their Valkyries, the die-cast metals are just in their strategically located areas like joints and spine. For this, I believe/feel is concentrated on its feet. Icing on the cake is the kawaii eyelashed eyes apps.
Attachments
FIGURE-017242.jpg
FIGURE-017242.jpg (73.9 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
1.jpg
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Spartan and Defender coming respectively on May 2015 and August 2015

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/review ... agecnt%3D1

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/review ... agecnt%3D1

Discount for the Spartan seems less (must be more metal)

Iirc, Hikaru piloted a Spartan around the near end of the series to kick some Zentran azz!
Attachments
FIGURE-029013.jpg
FIGURE-029013.jpg (99.25 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
FIGURE-027033.jpg
FIGURE-027033.jpg (74.79 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Already sold out I'm afraid but the star crossed lovers/couple have been released recently. Max was mass released while Millia limited special.

For the metal parts, same is applicable for the Zentraedi mechs, the metals are in the joints, spine etc.
Attachments
FIGURE-020199.jpg
FIGURE-020199.jpg (87.41 KiB) Viewed 1955 times
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:39 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Legioss Eta type by Evolution toys aka the Alpha Fighter from Genesis Climber Mospeada or RbT the Next Generation

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/review ... 3&page=top
Attachments
FIGURE-029393.jpg
FIGURE-029393.jpg (80.5 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby Agamemnon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
fenrir72 wrote:Legioss Eta type by Evolution toys aka the Alpha Fighter from Genesis Climber Mospeada or RbT the Next Generation

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/review ... 3&page=top

I saw this on BBTS. It is beautiful, but that price!! *wince*
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.

My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.

Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4721
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Macross/Robotech

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Agamemnon wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Legioss Eta type by Evolution toys aka the Alpha Fighter from Genesis Climber Mospeada or RbT the Next Generation

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/review ... 3&page=top

I saw this on BBTS. It is beautiful, but that price!! *wince*


If it were not for "Phoenix", I'd be on to this sucka in a flash. Arrgh! :-(
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10110
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

KRE-O Transformers Optimus Prime Beast Blaster B0951 Robots In Disguise NEW 247p - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 52 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Galvatron and Megatron Complete with Box - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 55 minutes 45 seconds
20" Transformers Age of Extinction Stomp and Chomp Grimlock Robot Lights Sounds - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 57 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Universe Heavy Load Complete Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 25 days 16 hours 6 minutes 33 seconds
Fanstoys Transformers Terminus Giganticus Omega Supreme FT20A&FT20B MP Toy Gift - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 11 minutes 35 seconds
?? 2007 Transformers Movie Leader OPTIMUS PRIME & BONUS Mini-Cons Bumblebee Jazz - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 11 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Decepticon Police Shield Barricade Track Jacket Size XXL - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 12 minutes 17 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES MPM-03 BUMBLEBEE FIGURE MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 17 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017