Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV) Discussion

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Burn » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:54 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:as for Cap going back, I think they pulled some IDW MTMTE time travel stuff there. Cap lived in their timeline, married Peggy, had children, did not interfere with time as it needed to go, and then came to the site and waited until his past self went through the time machine to appear. He was always meant to be in this timeline. He didn't create an alternate one cause he was destined to be there like that.

Except it completely undoes the Agent Carter series. Even though it was a TV series, it was still part of the MCU.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27852
News Credits: 217
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:33 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Burn wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:as for Cap going back, I think they pulled some IDW MTMTE time travel stuff there. Cap lived in their timeline, married Peggy, had children, did not interfere with time as it needed to go, and then came to the site and waited until his past self went through the time machine to appear. He was always meant to be in this timeline. He didn't create an alternate one cause he was destined to be there like that.

Except it completely undoes the Agent Carter series. Even though it was a TV series, it was still part of the MCU.


Its been explained that Cap came back after that series, as he didn't want to interfere with history of WWII. I forget where I read that, I think it was and EW article.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:41 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:
Burn wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:as for Cap going back, I think they pulled some IDW MTMTE time travel stuff there. Cap lived in their timeline, married Peggy, had children, did not interfere with time as it needed to go, and then came to the site and waited until his past self went through the time machine to appear. He was always meant to be in this timeline. He didn't create an alternate one cause he was destined to be there like that.

Except it completely undoes the Agent Carter series. Even though it was a TV series, it was still part of the MCU.


Its been explained that Cap came back after that series, as he didn't want to interfere with history of WWII. I forget where I read that, I think it was and EW article.

He doesn’t want to interfere with WWII, but he’s okay interfering with the rest of history? Because no Peggy’s not gonna do a bunch of the crap she did after the show.

Not saying I hated it, I’m just saying it still creates a splinter Timeline.

And honestly, I’m okay with undoing anything and everything that happened in the TV Series. Agents of SHIELD has sucked ever since season 2, and I always felt Agent Carter was way over rated. And while the Netflix shows were pretty great, the facts that they (a) had zero interaction with the films proper definitely calls into question their actual connections to the MCU and (b) they’ve all been cancelled anyway leaves me with little desire to see them interact with the Avengers.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2606
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Cyber Bishop » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:37 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
The last time a movie completely took my breath away I was a 6 year old watching Star Wars for the first time in 77. As an adult I am speechless to the utter epicness of this movie, especially the fight. We saw it Thursday night then again yesterday and while I loved it the first time, the second time I loved it even more. We are going to see it again with my middle daughter next week.
Definitely worth the hype!
Photobucket and their ads should be criminal. Can't access any of my sig pix anymore due to ads.
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9716
News Credits: 97
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun May 05, 2019 4:47 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Burn wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:as for Cap going back, I think they pulled some IDW MTMTE time travel stuff there. Cap lived in their timeline, married Peggy, had children, did not interfere with time as it needed to go, and then came to the site and waited until his past self went through the time machine to appear. He was always meant to be in this timeline. He didn't create an alternate one cause he was destined to be there like that.

Except it completely undoes the Agent Carter series. Even though it was a TV series, it was still part of the MCU.


Its been explained that Cap came back after that series, as he didn't want to interfere with history of WWII. I forget where I read that, I think it was and EW article.

He doesn’t want to interfere with WWII, but he’s okay interfering with the rest of history? Because no Peggy’s not gonna do a bunch of the crap she did after the show.

Not saying I hated it, I’m just saying it still creates a splinter Timeline.

And honestly, I’m okay with undoing anything and everything that happened in the TV Series. Agents of SHIELD has sucked ever since season 2, and I always felt Agent Carter was way over rated. And while the Netflix shows were pretty great, the facts that they (a) had zero interaction with the films proper definitely calls into question their actual connections to the MCU and (b) they’ve all been cancelled anyway leaves me with little desire to see them interact with the Avengers.


Well, the Russo's said in an interview that Cap lived with Peggy in an alt timeline, so I guess there we all go.


Anyway, I saw this last night. I wasn't going to, but I was bored, home alone, and had nothing better to do, so I dropped the ridiculous 10 bucks and watched it.

It is glorious. I literally have zero problems with this. Not one, and that is tough for me to do, as I'm typically a cranky nitpicker. I think it was such a great wrap up to the Infinity storyline. I enjoyed it so much, that just a few minutes in, I was so caught up, that I completely forgot that I had read spoilers and just went along with the ride.

Just a few of my highlights:

"That is America's Ass"

"So he's an idiot"

"Step aside, Lebowski"

"So Back to the Future all bullshit?"

As for some of the popular compaints:
Old Cap.

While some hate this, I loved it. Steve has always felt a bit out of place in the future. Every appearance he as made has eluded to this. Going back, and getting his happy ending made since. See, he never got to go home at the end of the war. His war just continued and grew larger. I never watched the Peggy Carter series, so I don't have any feelings that way, but as I mentioned above, the Russo's state he lived with Peggy in an alt timeline, so there is that.

I am Ironman.

Tony needed a rest, and while those he loved were in danger, that would never happen. He was always trying to fix what he saw as the mistakes of his past, so making the ultimate sacrifice makes since. It sucks so much he didn't get to watch his daughter or surrogate son grow up, but at least they will. His legacy will carry on.

Girl power.


While this scene did feel a little forced and out of place, at the same time, it didn't interrupt the story, and was a nice little nod to all those little girls out there looking for heroes. It wasn't over reaching, and it wasn't in your face, and it didn't interrupt the flow of the movie. In my opinion, its something that people need to let go and get over.

Sam getting the shield.

This just fits. In the MCU, up to this point, Bucky simply hasn't done enough to earn or prove his worth to carry the shield. Sam has been with Cap almost since he came back, just shortly after the battle of New York. He has been a dedicated soldier, and while Bucky might be Cap's oldest friend, Sam is his best friend.

Black Widow and the high dive of destiny.

Again, this fits perfectly with Nat's character. She too, was looking to correct past wrongs. Also, I'm sorry to all the folks on here who are not parents, but yes, and parents life is worth more. Does not mean that Nat deserved to die in any way, it just means that Clint had more to go home to. Her death is super heroic, and not a slight on women's rights in any way. Anybody who thinks so is a bit of an idiot.

The Big Thorbowski.

This was just great, seriously, how could anybody have an issue with this? Thor suffered a lot, and is not the type to handle loss well.

Smart Hulk.

Some have said that the Hulk didn't smash enough. Well, of course not. This isn't the Incredible Hulk, this is Bruce Hulk Banner. That rage that led to the smashing is gone, so of course Hulk would not do as much. Sure, smashing would have been fun to watch, but this fits the story being told. Bruce is a super nerd, not a warrior.


I don't see how this movie could have been any better, honestly, seen in terms of the MCU as it stands. I really believe this movie had everything. It even came close to giving me one of my favorite comic panels of all time from the Avengers series about 20 years ago. Ultron is taking over, and the fight comes down to Cap, Thor, and Ironman. They stand in front of him, and Thor says: "Ultron, we would have words with thee". While Thor didn't say that, he, Cap, and Tony did confront Thanos in the final battle. Marvels 'big three'.


Cap swinging Thor's hammer. Perfection.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun May 05, 2019 5:46 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Ironhidensh wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Burn wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:as for Cap going back, I think they pulled some IDW MTMTE time travel stuff there. Cap lived in their timeline, married Peggy, had children, did not interfere with time as it needed to go, and then came to the site and waited until his past self went through the time machine to appear. He was always meant to be in this timeline. He didn't create an alternate one cause he was destined to be there like that.

Except it completely undoes the Agent Carter series. Even though it was a TV series, it was still part of the MCU.


Its been explained that Cap came back after that series, as he didn't want to interfere with history of WWII. I forget where I read that, I think it was and EW article.

He doesn’t want to interfere with WWII, but he’s okay interfering with the rest of history? Because no Peggy’s not gonna do a bunch of the crap she did after the show.

Not saying I hated it, I’m just saying it still creates a splinter Timeline.

And honestly, I’m okay with undoing anything and everything that happened in the TV Series. Agents of SHIELD has sucked ever since season 2, and I always felt Agent Carter was way over rated. And while the Netflix shows were pretty great, the facts that they (a) had zero interaction with the films proper definitely calls into question their actual connections to the MCU and (b) they’ve all been cancelled anyway leaves me with little desire to see them interact with the Avengers.


Well, the Russo's said in an interview that Cap lived with Peggy in an alt timeline, so I guess there we all go.


Anyway, I saw this last night. I wasn't going to, but I was bored, home alone, and had nothing better to do, so I dropped the ridiculous 10 bucks and watched it.

It is glorious. I literally have zero problems with this. Not one, and that is tough for me to do, as I'm typically a cranky nitpicker. I think it was such a great wrap up to the Infinity storyline. I enjoyed it so much, that just a few minutes in, I was so caught up, that I completely forgot that I had read spoilers and just went along with the ride.

Just a few of my highlights:

"That is America's Ass"

"So he's an idiot"

"Step aside, Lebowski"

"So Back to the Future all bullshit?"

As for some of the popular compaints:
Old Cap.

While some hate this, I loved it. Steve has always felt a bit out of place in the future. Every appearance he as made has eluded to this. Going back, and getting his happy ending made since. See, he never got to go home at the end of the war. His war just continued and grew larger. I never watched the Peggy Carter series, so I don't have any feelings that way, but as I mentioned above, the Russo's state he lived with Peggy in an alt timeline, so there is that.

I am Ironman.

Tony needed a rest, and while those he loved were in danger, that would never happen. He was always trying to fix what he saw as the mistakes of his past, so making the ultimate sacrifice makes since. It sucks so much he didn't get to watch his daughter or surrogate son grow up, but at least they will. His legacy will carry on.

Girl power.


While this scene did feel a little forced and out of place, at the same time, it didn't interrupt the story, and was a nice little nod to all those little girls out there looking for heroes. It wasn't over reaching, and it wasn't in your face, and it didn't interrupt the flow of the movie. In my opinion, its something that people need to let go and get over.

Sam getting the shield.

This just fits. In the MCU, up to this point, Bucky simply hasn't done enough to earn or prove his worth to carry the shield. Sam has been with Cap almost since he came back, just shortly after the battle of New York. He has been a dedicated soldier, and while Bucky might be Cap's oldest friend, Sam is his best friend.

Black Widow and the high dive of destiny.

Again, this fits perfectly with Nat's character. She too, was looking to correct past wrongs. Also, I'm sorry to all the folks on here who are not parents, but yes, and parents life is worth more. Does not mean that Nat deserved to die in any way, it just means that Clint had more to go home to. Her death is super heroic, and not a slight on women's rights in any way. Anybody who thinks so is a bit of an idiot.

The Big Thorbowski.

This was just great, seriously, how could anybody have an issue with this? Thor suffered a lot, and is not the type to handle loss well.

Smart Hulk.

Some have said that the Hulk didn't smash enough. Well, of course not. This isn't the Incredible Hulk, this is Bruce Hulk Banner. That rage that led to the smashing is gone, so of course Hulk would not do as much. Sure, smashing would have been fun to watch, but this fits the story being told. Bruce is a super nerd, not a warrior.


I don't see how this movie could have been any better, honestly, seen in terms of the MCU as it stands. I really believe this movie had everything. It even came close to giving me one of my favorite comic panels of all time from the Avengers series about 20 years ago. Ultron is taking over, and the fight comes down to Cap, Thor, and Ironman. They stand in front of him, and Thor says: "Ultron, we would have words with thee". While Thor didn't say that, he, Cap, and Tony did confront Thanos in the final battle. Marvels 'big three'.


Cap swinging Thor's hammer. Perfection.

You know, this might be the best review I've read of the film, thank you :)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10498
News Credits: 486
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun May 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
@Ironhidensh: I agree with you 100%.

I watched it for the 3rd time last night, and I keep loving it even more as I keep watching it. Despite the 3 hour runtime, I haven't felt myself get bored with any part of the movie 3 times in. And I will be watching it a 4th time next weekend with my girlfriend, and there are no complaints from me about doing that again.

I also keep noticing more for each viewing. It might take 10 viewings or so to really catch everything.

And yeah, my favorite super hero ever had the best line of the entire 22 movie stretch. That hero lived up to my hype and more.

I. Am. Iron Man.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18753
News Credits: 1529
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon May 06, 2019 8:35 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
ZeroWolf wrote:You know, this might be the best review I've read of the film, thank you :)



D-Maximal_Primal wrote:@Ironhidensh: I agree with you 100%.


Thanks guys.




So, the new Spider-man: Far From Home trailer dropped, and it is spoilery.



Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon May 06, 2019 9:43 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, they opened up the multiverses.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2606
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon May 06, 2019 10:00 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Yep, its safe to say this is how the X-Men will join the MCU, now. As well as the next over reaching story arch.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon May 06, 2019 11:57 am

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
Ironhidensh wrote:a parent's life is worth more
Are you saying this regarding this specific situation or is it a general observation?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 11537
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon May 06, 2019 4:48 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:a parent's life is worth more
Are you saying this regarding this specific situation or is it a general observation?


More in this specific ( or similar) situation. Clint has more to go home to than Nat. It should be noted that Nat very much shares this mindset/view point. Nat's death has less collateral damage. That doesn't mean it doesn't suck or hurt, but there it is.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 06, 2019 5:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ironhidensh wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:a parent's life is worth more
Are you saying this regarding this specific situation or is it a general observation?


More in this specific ( or similar) situation. Clint has more to go home to than Nat. It should be noted that Nat very much shares this mindset/view point. Nat's death has less collateral damage. That doesn't mean it doesn't suck or hurt, but there it is.

And Nat knew that.

She was willing to do everything to get the family back together, and to bring all the snapped back. She was willing to lay it down, and she did not want Clint to lose his family, or his family to lose him. She looked at the 2 of them, and it would not be easy to let your best friend kill themselves either way
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18753
News Credits: 1529
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon May 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
Ironhidensh wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:a parent's life is worth more
Are you saying this regarding this specific situation or is it a general observation?


More in this specific ( or similar) situation. Clint has more to go home to than Nat. It should be noted that Nat very much shares this mindset/view point. Nat's death has less collateral damage. That doesn't mean it doesn't suck or hurt, but there it is.
My first thought when he first stopped her was "Why? You have a family!" but only because they were pretty much equal in every other aspect. Maybe he felt guilty having done what he did for 5 years and thought he had to pay for it?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 11537
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon May 06, 2019 6:26 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:a parent's life is worth more
Are you saying this regarding this specific situation or is it a general observation?


More in this specific ( or similar) situation. Clint has more to go home to than Nat. It should be noted that Nat very much shares this mindset/view point. Nat's death has less collateral damage. That doesn't mean it doesn't suck or hurt, but there it is.
My first thought when he first stopped her was "Why? You have a family!" but only because they were pretty much equal in every other aspect. Maybe he felt guilty having done what he did for 5 years and thought he had to pay for it?

Well, being a true hero, Barton would be willing to make that sacrifice anyway. Same thing with our armed forces, they have loved and families but they know that they may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice in the name of freedom and to protect his loved ones.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2606
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 06, 2019 6:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:a parent's life is worth more
Are you saying this regarding this specific situation or is it a general observation?


More in this specific ( or similar) situation. Clint has more to go home to than Nat. It should be noted that Nat very much shares this mindset/view point. Nat's death has less collateral damage. That doesn't mean it doesn't suck or hurt, but there it is.
My first thought when he first stopped her was "Why? You have a family!" but only because they were pretty much equal in every other aspect. Maybe he felt guilty having done what he did for 5 years and thought he had to pay for it?

Well, being a true hero, Barton would be willing to make that sacrifice anyway. Same thing with our armed forces, they have loved and families but they know that they may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice in the name of freedom and to protect his loved ones.

Not to mention he told Nat that he had done terrible things over the past few years and he had become something bad. He wanted to die for redemption too
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18753
News Credits: 1529
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
For the first time ever, I've placed a pre-order for a Marvel item! And in this case, 3. my Iron Squad will be complete, and I will have my favorite super hero's infinity gauntlet!

I really enjoyed seeing Rescue in the film, even if it was only for a brief bit at the end. It was awesome to see a whole live action Iron Squad. I also decided that Nebula officially counts as a member of the squad too. She went well with both Tony and Rhodey, and I may have to get a legends version of her too to go with them.

And this gauntlet is sweet, I wanted to get the Infinity Gaunlet last year but didn't, and now that my favorite hero made one in his style, I'm glad I waited

Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18753
News Credits: 1529
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue May 21, 2019 4:41 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Those look fantastic!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10498
News Credits: 486
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 21, 2019 5:40 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:Those look fantastic!

Don't they??

I flipped out when Rescue and War Machine were revealed together.

And that gauntlet? It's sublime!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18753
News Credits: 1529
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue May 21, 2019 6:34 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I don't need that War Machine, really, I don't. No sir, not at all. :HEADHURTS:
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:06 am

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
I just saw Dark Phoenix.

I liked it. It's not a typical X-Men movie, and definitely not a typical superhero movie. But it was pretty good. Not as much action as the previous movies, and I disagree with it being touted as a great ending to the X-Men universe for now. But as a standalone film about a girl struggling with something inside her it was intriguing. It was 2 hours long but it flew by pretty fast. I am a fan of the comic story, as well as the 90s cartoon, but this movie had very little to do with that. I would have loved to see that story told, but as a substitute, this wasn't bad. I still think it's the weakest in the 4-movie series with the younger cast, I would put it on par with The Last Stand. Hopefully the actual comic story of the Phoenix will be put on screen sooner than later, but some other stories have to be told first, I guess. Nonetheless, I recommend this movie for at least 1 watch.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 11537
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:58 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I have a new favorite Marvel Legends figure. worthy Cap is truly awesome!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18753
News Credits: 1529
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:45 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Nice :D really happy they did that moment in the movie.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10498
News Credits: 486
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Oh I am too. That was one of the most badass moments in movie history. That moment was only 2nd to "I Am Iron Man"

I just about exploded during that line
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18753
News Credits: 1529
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:21 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
ZeroWolf wrote:Nice :D really happy they did that moment in the movie.



The single best moment in all of Marvel movieverse
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
Twincast / Podcast #251:
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS GREATEST BATTLES OF OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATORN GN TPB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM ACID STORM SLIPSTREAM Seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MP-01 Acid Storm - Masterpiece Acidstorm TRU Toys R Us Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Acid Storm MP-01 Masterpiece Figure Toys R Us Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Fall of Cybertron Plus Rumble Ratbat Laserbeak & Orig Box" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster & Steeljaw Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers dinosaur scrambled City 1986 dino saur Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Fall of Cybertron SHOCKWAVE MOC" on EBAY