Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:11 am

Hey WreckerJack, to offer some guidance I took the liberty to make a top 5 ratchet list. Between that list and theone for top 5 Firetruck TFs, I think we cover all the best rescue land vehicles. Its up to you now to pick which toys in these two lists you want to write about

bi-weekly-top-5-lists-p1943335.php#p1943335
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 24016
News Credits: 2304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby WreckerJack » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:47 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
william-james88 wrote:Hey WreckerJack, to offer some guidance I took the liberty to make a top 5 ratchet list. Between that list and theone for top 5 Firetruck TFs, I think we cover all the best rescue land vehicles. Its up to you now to pick which toys in these two lists you want to write about

bi-weekly-top-5-lists-p1943335.php#p1943335


Cool. I have bookmarked these for later. I probably should get a hold of a movie ratchet before I write this. (I have been meaning to get one now I have an excuse)

Let me know when you need this done by. Ironically I am attending a lecture at a fire station today, otherwise I would be getting my ideas outlined. I suppose the universe is telling me to get inspired.
User avatar
WreckerJack
Godmaster
Posts: 1952
News Credits: 295
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:05 pm

WreckerJack wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Hey WreckerJack, to offer some guidance I took the liberty to make a top 5 ratchet list. Between that list and theone for top 5 Firetruck TFs, I think we cover all the best rescue land vehicles. Its up to you now to pick which toys in these two lists you want to write about

bi-weekly-top-5-lists-p1943335.php#p1943335


Cool. I have bookmarked these for later. I probably should get a hold of a movie ratchet before I write this. (I have been meaning to get one now I have an excuse)

Let me know when you need this done by. Ironically I am attending a lecture at a fire station today, otherwise I would be getting my ideas outlined. I suppose the universe is telling me to get inspired.


Within the next 2 months. Also, you dont have to write it all, you could only write for the ones you want to write about, its up to you :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 24016
News Credits: 2304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby william-james88 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:31 am

Decepticon Finishline has an idea to do a new list of all the Gen figures we want to see soon (chracters that dont have GHUG toys yet). I had done a list but since then we got many like all the Dinobots, Overlord, Blackarachnia, Skylynx and even Elita-1.

So its time for a new list. Decepticon Finishline has some in mind, I myself would still include Terrorsaur (who was my previous number 1 pick). Any other character in need big time of an update? I am not looking for nice to have, I mean desperate need. Like how we felt about the dinobots.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 24016
News Credits: 2304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
For G1, The Seacons, Horrorcons and Monstructor immediately come to mind.

As for BW, Terrorsaur definitely. I'm hoping his MP will be next announced after BW Megatron. I'd also add Tigerhawk and BM Megatron/Grand Mal for this list too.

Wouldn't say no to IDW Thunderwing either!
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Brainmaster
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby Black Hat » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:59 am

Motto: "What goes up must come down."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Here's another idea for a list- Top 5 best historical/old-timey Transformer alt modes. ROTF Ransack, HFTD Highbrow, HFTD Hubcap...That sorta thing. Animated Jazz could fit with his quite 50s/60s esque car mode.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4665
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: De Havilland Sea Vixen
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:11 am

Black Hat wrote:Here's another idea for a list- Top 5 best historical/old-timey Transformer alt modes. ROTF Ransack, HFTD Highbrow, HFTD Hubcap...That sorta thing. Animated Jazz could fit with his quite 50s/60s esque car mode.

I like that. Top 5 Transformers toys with historical alt modes. Sounds fun. But are there enough?

EDIT: I looked into it, and if we are looking at before 1950 (WWII and before) there are only 5:
G2 Ransack, ROTF Ransack, HFTD Highbrow, HFTD Hubcap, and G1/MP Megatron

So not enough
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 24016
News Credits: 2304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:29 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Most underutilized characters? Those bright sparks filled with potential, usually abandoned as a one-and-done
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Brainmaster
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:32 am

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Most underutilized characters? Those bright sparks filled with potential, usually abandoned as a one-and-done


I mainly know the more popular media. So I fear that if I were the one writing this, I might end up being wrong. For instance, the fis that came to mind was Tigerhawk. But I dont know the club stuff. So it culd happen that I write him as number 1 and then the first commetn is : WTF Bro, Tigerhawk was so prominant in that Club storyline!

Its a great topic, I just dont really know how to approach it as a list.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 24016
News Credits: 2304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:47 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Most underutilized characters? Those bright sparks filled with potential, usually abandoned as a one-and-done


I mainly know the more popular media. So I fear that if I were the one writing this, I might end up being wrong. For instance, the first that came to mind was Tigerhawk. But I don't know the club stuff. So it could happen that I write him as number 1 and then the first comment is : WTF Bro, Tigerhawk was so prominent in that Club storyline!

Its a great topic, I just dont really know how to approach it as a list.


Tigerhawk gave me the idea.
I tend to be a bit dismissive of 3rd party stuff, I include Collectors Club and other outsourced books in that. Much in the same way I thought focusing The Ascending on some pointless character repaints was a waste of time. To avoid the bickering, tailor the list to in cartoons, comics etc
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Brainmaster
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby Black Hat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:48 am

Motto: "What goes up must come down."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Just thought of another list idea- Top 5 coolest Pretenders. Obviously the Pretenders weren't exactly sterling examples of toy design but some of the shells looked awesome. I'd be tempted to include Skullgrin (terrifying zombie bull demon), Submarauder (also terrifying Gigeresque merman monster), Cloudburst (out of all the Autobot Pretenders I probably like his shell the best, has a really nice "80s OVA" look to the armour), Bludgeon (because not only has he actually done stuff in fiction but let's be real, a skeleton samurai is AWESOME) and Thunderwing (great shell design and the most fictionally important Pretender ever).
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4665
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: De Havilland Sea Vixen
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:57 am

Black Hat wrote:Just thought of another list idea- Top 5 coolest Pretenders. Obviously the Pretenders weren't exactly sterling examples of toy design but some of the shells looked awesome. I'd be tempted to include Skullgrin (terrifying zombie bull demon), Submarauder (also terrifying Gigeresque merman monster), Cloudburst (out of all the Autobot Pretenders I probably like his shell the best, has a really nice "80s OVA" look to the armour), Bludgeon (because not only has he actually done stuff in fiction but let's be real, a skeleton samurai is AWESOME) and Thunderwing (great shell design and the most fictionally important Pretender ever).


If you can write a blurb on each of those (like 4 sentences) and rank them, I could handle the pics and make it an upcoming list :)

When you have your list written, copy paste it here and let me know when its done and I will move it so others dont see it yet ;)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 24016
News Credits: 2304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby Black Hat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:03 am

Motto: "What goes up must come down."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Just thought of another list idea- Top 5 coolest Pretenders. Obviously the Pretenders weren't exactly sterling examples of toy design but some of the shells looked awesome. I'd be tempted to include Skullgrin (terrifying zombie bull demon), Submarauder (also terrifying Gigeresque merman monster), Cloudburst (out of all the Autobot Pretenders I probably like his shell the best, has a really nice "80s OVA" look to the armour), Bludgeon (because not only has he actually done stuff in fiction but let's be real, a skeleton samurai is AWESOME) and Thunderwing (great shell design and the most fictionally important Pretender ever).


If you can write a blurb on each of those (like 4 sentences) and rank them, I could handle the pics and make it an upcoming list :)

When you have your list written, copy paste it here and let me know when its done and I will move it so others dont see it yet ;)

Sure! (Alternatively I could PM it to you if that's alright). I love contributing to these lists, they're a lot of fun.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4665
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: De Havilland Sea Vixen
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 am

Black Hat wrote:Sure! (Alternatively I could PM it to you if that's alright). I love contributing to these lists, they're a lot of fun.

I preffer you write it here, and this is why:

I get to preserve your post, so when its time for it to go up people will see that the post is from you. If I copy paste it from a PM then the new post will be from me and nomatter what I write in the intro people will still think I wrote it. I want you to be properly credited :) And also i dont want people telling me i am wrong when I didnt write it :-P

Thanks for contributing!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 24016
News Credits: 2304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby Caelus » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:05 pm

Has anyone suggested a Top 5 under-used or never-used alternate modes list? I think that could be kind of fun to write. You'd have to stop and think about what we *don't have* rather than what we do have. (And hey, maybe Hasbro will be watching.)
I wrote a fantasy novel and I buried one Furmanism in it, because I could. Rise of Azraea, is now being posted incrementally (4 posts a week) for all readers to access freely.
Caelus
Faction Commander
Posts: 4121
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Would that be different from an alt mode we would like to see list?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 8520
News Credits: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby Caelus » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:38 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Would that be different from an alt mode we would like to see list?


I guess it probably wouldn't be.

Though also fun:

"5 Alternate Modes we're Tired Of"

and

"5 Alternate Modes that No Transformer Should Ever Have"
I wrote a fantasy novel and I buried one Furmanism in it, because I could. Rise of Azraea, is now being posted incrementally (4 posts a week) for all readers to access freely.
Caelus
Faction Commander
Posts: 4121
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby Black Hat » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:19 am

Motto: "What goes up must come down."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Speaking of alternate modes, I had another idea: "Top 5 best Transformer toy Earth aircraft modes" for toys with very convincing, or just plain cool looking, air-based non-cybertronian vehicle modes (excluding helicopters). MP-03 would probably be the winner as his F-15 mode is an actual thing of beauty, but some other candidates IMO would be the ROTF Breakaway mold (which is a very clean F-35), the 2007 Dreadwing mold (aside from the "sensor pod" that forms the legs, he's a pretty accurate MiG-29 Fulcrum), ROTF Highbrow (whilst not a perfect approximation, he makes a really nice P-38 Lightning) and maybe ROTF Ransack (not only does he turn from a functional robot into a goddamn biplane, but said biplane mode is actually a surprisingly accurate rendition of an Albatros DIII, with only the arms being a major departure from the real aircraft. I'd pick Ransack over Divebomb as his colours are more period accurate, as AFAIK the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen, flew a Fokker DR1 Triplane). I'd be more than happy to help with that list, as I'm a big plane nerd and my knowledge of things with wings might be useful for selections/writeups.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4665
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: De Havilland Sea Vixen
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:20 am

Black Hat wrote:Speaking of alternate modes, I had another idea: "Top 5 best Transformer toy Earth aircraft modes" for toys with very convincing, or just plain cool looking, air-based non-cybertronian vehicle modes (excluding helicopters). MP-03 would probably be the winner as his F-15 mode is an actual thing of beauty, but some other candidates IMO would be the ROTF Breakaway mold (which is a very clean F-35), the 2007 Dreadwing mold (aside from the "sensor pod" that forms the legs, he's a pretty accurate MiG-29 Fulcrum), ROTF Highbrow (whilst not a perfect approximation, he makes a really nice P-38 Lightning) and maybe ROTF Ransack (not only does he turn from a functional robot into a goddamn biplane, but said biplane mode is actually a surprisingly accurate rendition of an Albatros DIII, with only the arms being a major departure from the real aircraft. I'd pick Ransack over Divebomb as his colours are more period accurate, as AFAIK the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen, flew a Fokker DR1 Triplane). I'd be more than happy to help with that list, as I'm a big plane nerd and my knowledge of things with wings might be useful for selections/writeups.


Would it be that different to this list?

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... oys/39954/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 24016
News Credits: 2304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby Black Hat » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:25 am

Motto: "What goes up must come down."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Well now I feel silly, I completely forgot about that list! Whoops! That said, this hypothetical list would be focusing on the vehicle modes themselves rather than the "complete package", but I do agree it's a little bit too similar perhaps.

On a semi-related note, I really wish someone would give us a Royal Aircraft Factory SE5A Transformer, solely because that was the main rival of the Albatros (and thus Ransack) and it was also a really pretty plane.
Image
...I'll shut up about planes now. :lol:
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4665
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: De Havilland Sea Vixen
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
william-james88 wrote:60. 2017-05-06 Top 10 Best Transformers Animated Toys

Why does this only link to a .jpg file?
WANT:
Nemesis Breaker's Arms
Ultra-class Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mutant mask
Combiner Wars Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker right-hand launcher & 1x missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire Panels & missile
Cybertron Safeguard
Energon Optimus digger, fire truck, & copter drones; super mode head
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Godmaster
Posts: 1530
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:47 pm

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
william-james88 wrote:60. 2017-05-06 Top 10 Best Transformers Animated Toys

Why does this only link to a .jpg file?

It;s just a mistake, thanks for pointing it out. Its now fixed, I hope you like that list, its one of my favourites.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 24016
News Credits: 2304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:32 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
william-james88 wrote:60. 2017-05-06 Top 10 Best Transformers Animated Toys

Why does this only link to a .jpg file?

It;s just a mistake, thanks for pointing it out. Its now fixed, I hope you like that list, its one of my favourites.


The greatest crime is there was no Animated Omega Supreme, a guaranteed number 1... :(
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Brainmaster
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby Black Hat » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:57 am

Motto: "What goes up must come down."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
How about a Top 5 mythical beast Transformers list? I'd say it would make sense to limit the choices to TFs with alt modes based on actual mythical creatures rather than just any "original" fantastical monsters with no prior precedence- so Tigerhawk and the Fuzors, as cool as they are, wouldn't make the list due to being (AFAIK) purpose-made for Beast Wars.

I'd probably include (in no particular order):
>TM2 Megatron/Cryotek (dragon)
>Cybertron Scourge (dragon, possibly a hydra with his key gimmick)
>POTP Blot (troll)
>Battle Unicorn (unicorn, fairly obviously)
>RID Megatron (Take your pic but specifically I was thinking of his two-headed dragon mode).
Honourable mentions go to Heinrad (tanuki), RID Bruticus (Cerberus, granted he isn't exactly a good toy but a Cerberus is an interesting idea) and the unproduced Manticore TF that nearly got made for the BW Telemocha series.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4665
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: De Havilland Sea Vixen
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Master List for Top 5 Best Transformers Lists (first post always updated)

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:45 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Some of the Fuzors could loosely be based on Griffins, Manticores, Chimera etc Dragons and Unicorns are just the more obvious examples of mythical creatures.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Brainmaster
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #219:
"Big Cat Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers G1 ULTRA MAGNUS Trailer Hasbro Generations 1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-09 & TG-18 StarScream SkyWarp Set Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS VOYAGER CLASS MOTORMASTER NEW USA" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS HASBRO 2010 AUTOBOT WHEELJACK LOOSE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Figure Rodimus (6 of Optimus Maximus)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Windcharger New MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall Cybertron Deluxe Vortex (Bruticus) 100% Comp" on EBAY