Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby Ravage XK » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:48 am

Motto: "Morons start a sentence with so."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Have been looking forwards to a new Masterpiece figure for a while now and my Wheeljack arrived yesterday. Thing is, Im usually pretty keen to get the box open and check the new figure out when I get home from work but for some reason that wasnt there yesterday.

I opened it up, checked for paint issues (none) and then set about transforming him. Put his various accessories on and then stood him on a shelf. There was no buzz or wow factor for me.

I dont know why. Maybe all the pics and video spoiled it, that would be my fault for looking. Maybe I'm done with collecting. Maybe just a bad day. Bumbleebee is next and pre-ordered so will see how things go.
Last edited by Ravage XK on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

TF COUNT: 318
Latest Additions: MP Road Rage, MP Ironhide, MP Hot Rod, MP Shockwave, MP Ratchet
User avatar
Ravage XK
Faction Commander
Posts: 4324
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:21 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Ravage XK wrote:Have been looking forwards to a new Masterpiece figure for a while now and my Wheeljack arrived yesterday. Thing is, Im usually pretty keen to get the box open and check the new figure out when I get home from work but for some reason that wasnt there yesterday.

I opened it up, checked for paint issues (none) and then set about transforming him. Put has various accessories on and then stood him on a shelf. There was no buzz or wow factor for me.

I dont know why. Maybe all the pics and video spoiled it, that would be my fault for looking. Maybe I'm done with collecting. Maybe just a bad day. Bumbleebee is next and pre-ordered so will see how things go.


I call it OD on MP syndrome :lol:
Shadowman to quote

"Puberty is a hell of a drug......get out of my office!"


"Shelfwarming"
colloquial term for a toy or product that either fails to sell well or is over-produced, leaving residual quantities on store shelves for months or even years after its original release
User avatar
fenrir72
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9689
News Credits: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby padfoo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
fenrir72 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Have been looking forwards to a new Masterpiece figure for a while now and my Wheeljack arrived yesterday. Thing is, Im usually pretty keen to get the box open and check the new figure out when I get home from work but for some reason that wasnt there yesterday.

I opened it up, checked for paint issues (none) and then set about transforming him. Put has various accessories on and then stood him on a shelf. There was no buzz or wow factor for me.

I dont know why. Maybe all the pics and video spoiled it, that would be my fault for looking. Maybe I'm done with collecting. Maybe just a bad day. Bumbleebee is next and pre-ordered so will see how things go.


I call it OD on MP syndrome :lol:


I agree, I get like that when I follow something too closely. Too much hype takes away some of the enjoyment when you finally get your hands on it, sometime you have to limit yourself.... enjoy your figure!
User avatar
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 562
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby padfoo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
fenrir72 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Have been looking forwards to a new Masterpiece figure for a while now and my Wheeljack arrived yesterday. Thing is, Im usually pretty keen to get the box open and check the new figure out when I get home from work but for some reason that wasnt there yesterday.

I opened it up, checked for paint issues (none) and then set about transforming him. Put has various accessories on and then stood him on a shelf. There was no buzz or wow factor for me.

I dont know why. Maybe all the pics and video spoiled it, that would be my fault for looking. Maybe I'm done with collecting. Maybe just a bad day. Bumbleebee is next and pre-ordered so will see how things go.


I call it OD on MP syndrome :lol:


I agree, I get like that when I follow something too closely. Too much hype takes away some of the enjoyment when you finally get your hands on it, sometime you have to limit yourself.... enjoy your figure!
User avatar
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 562
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby Va'al » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Sooo.. people's thoughts on MP20?
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Kurona wrote:this is so adorava'al
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 13880
News Credits: 135
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby mooncake623 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Va'al wrote:Sooo.. people's thoughts on MP20?


I hate it!




Because it's still in japan! Grrrrr slow shipping!!
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 3714
News Credits: 161
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Just got mine in today and it is nearly perfect in everyway. The one thing I absolutely hate about it is those damn sideview mirrors. I am glad they included two set because I already bent one sets and now they have major stress marks. I think I will display him without them.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4137
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby shajaki » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:17 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Va'al wrote:Sooo.. people's thoughts on MP20?
my amazon dealy arrived before my wheeljack :-(
Come on over to my place! Put your feet up, crack a beer, and talk about stuff!
Image
Currently Seeking:

-Botcon BW Megatron, Waspinator, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak
-Beast Wars Returns Strika BR-13
-MP10A Bape Convoy(!!!!!)
Check out the MP gang here!
User avatar
shajaki
News Staff
Posts: 7161
News Credits: 207
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby Cyberpath » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:30 am

I finally have Wheeljack! So amazing! The car is spot on; and there are even no real visible robot parts underneath, not that those bother me, but it looks really impressive. Robots in Disguise, indeed!

The robot mode is perfect. I'm impressed anew by this line every time whether it's by looking at the ones I already have or handling new figures.

The toy engineering on those things are fantastic.. cartoon-accurate robots that folds down famously into licensed cars. What can I say, Hasui has done it again.

This is my first Wheeljack ever, btw!
User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2014
News Credits: 242
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby wilcosu35 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:54 am

mine also arrived last week. i have nothing but praise for this figure. he looks fantastic in both modes and is just so well made. i hope we'll be getting a lot more autobot cars after magnus :)
'Met grijze worst, lekker warm, formaat afgeschoten kinderarm.
Wordt in Utrecht zeer terecht, al eeuwenlang het brood belegd'
wilcosu35
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 11:57 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby Cyberpath » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Image

So I noticed this today. I don't think I did it, I think it's a factory defect; I've only transformed him once so far. (admiring the robot mode atm.)

I tried pushing the edges of the piece in, and the crack doesn't move/close, so it seems solid enough. Like it should be fine. But do you think it might be an issue later on?

And does ever Takara send out replacement parts if needed?
User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2014
News Credits: 242
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby shajaki » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
i forgot to weigh in when i got mine...

my MP wheeljack arrived on wednesday, and oh man... i cant think of words to do him justice. its simply put, a terrific figure. spot on in both modes, and soooo posable! not that the other MP's are bricks, but they each have their own strange limitations. the transformation i felt was the most simplistic for an MP yet, but thats nothing to complain about.

if youre an MP collector, go buy one.
Come on over to my place! Put your feet up, crack a beer, and talk about stuff!
Image
Currently Seeking:

-Botcon BW Megatron, Waspinator, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak
-Beast Wars Returns Strika BR-13
-MP10A Bape Convoy(!!!!!)
Check out the MP gang here!
User avatar
shajaki
News Staff
Posts: 7161
News Credits: 207
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby VioMeTriX » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
my only complaint with wheeljack is the fact that his shoulder rocket launcher does fit firmly in place... lean him over or turn him upside down and it just falls off, anyone else experience this?

otherwise he is one of my favorite MP's to date
Image

*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
User avatar
VioMeTriX
Targetmaster
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby shajaki » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Cyberpath wrote:So I noticed this today. I don't think I did it, I think it's a factory defect; I've only transformed him once so far. (admiring the robot mode atm.)

I tried pushing the edges of the piece in, and the crack doesn't move/close, so it seems solid enough. Like it should be fine. But do you think it might be an issue later on?

And does ever Takara send out replacement parts if needed?
i could live with a defect like that... if i had to. im sure itd be fine, but it would eat away at me. where did you buy him from? most online retailers have quite good return policies. otherwise contacting takara themselves... i dunno. im sure theres a way, but i wouldnt know how to go about it.

VioMeTriX wrote:my only complaint with wheeljack is the fact that his shoulder rocket launcher does fit firmly in place... lean him over or turn him upside down and it just falls off, anyone else experience this?
the launcher on my WJ sits firmly in place. maybe try that thing... other people use to help joints... is it clear nail polish?
Come on over to my place! Put your feet up, crack a beer, and talk about stuff!
Image
Currently Seeking:

-Botcon BW Megatron, Waspinator, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak
-Beast Wars Returns Strika BR-13
-MP10A Bape Convoy(!!!!!)
Check out the MP gang here!
User avatar
shajaki
News Staff
Posts: 7161
News Credits: 207
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Same here! Awesome fig. To bad I skipped on the other cars..... :BANG_HEAD:
Shadowman to quote

"Puberty is a hell of a drug......get out of my office!"


"Shelfwarming"
colloquial term for a toy or product that either fails to sell well or is over-produced, leaving residual quantities on store shelves for months or even years after its original release
User avatar
fenrir72
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9689
News Credits: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby VioMeTriX » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
2 coats clear nail polish and still the same result... hopefully dr. wu will make a better replacement like hes doing for the head
Image

*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
User avatar
VioMeTriX
Targetmaster
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Did you try putting the polish in the hole mount? That and the launcher peg.
Shadowman to quote

"Puberty is a hell of a drug......get out of my office!"


"Shelfwarming"
colloquial term for a toy or product that either fails to sell well or is over-produced, leaving residual quantities on store shelves for months or even years after its original release
User avatar
fenrir72
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9689
News Credits: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby Loyal To The End » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Meh he's alright but needs rubber tires and die cast also the side head thingies don't light up.
Loyal To The End
Micromaster
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:10 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:32 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Loyal To The End wrote:Meh he's alright but needs rubber tires and die cast also the side head thingies don't light up.


You want him to be battery powered? That will require wiring for such a small scale. Superpants Prime had some mobility issues because of his light up fist gimmick. >:oP That will cost extra

Btw, rubber tires rot easily. Check your basic Shockwave G1 and the robot cars. Oh, MP-10 too has some rubber warping issues.

Or are you just trolling?
Shadowman to quote

"Puberty is a hell of a drug......get out of my office!"


"Shelfwarming"
colloquial term for a toy or product that either fails to sell well or is over-produced, leaving residual quantities on store shelves for months or even years after its original release
User avatar
fenrir72
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9689
News Credits: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby Loyal To The End » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:59 am

fenrir72 wrote:
Loyal To The End wrote:Meh he's alright but needs rubber tires and die cast also the side head thingies don't light up.


You want him to be battery powered? That will require wiring for such a small scale. Superpants Prime had some mobility issues because of his light up fist gimmick. >:oP That will cost extra

Btw, rubber tires rot easily. Check your basic Shockwave G1 and the robot cars. Oh, MP-10 too has some rubber warping issues.

Or are you just trolling?


I want him to light up how they do it idc could be solar powered for all I care. I can't see it costing extra for us maybe to manifacture it but that's not my problem none of my figures have problems wi rubber titres so I want them for all my figures as they look and roll better.

How can I be trolling ? It's what I want not what's realistic. back in the day rubber tires and die cast were the standard not the exception.
Loyal To The End
Micromaster
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:10 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:46 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Loyal To The End wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Loyal To The End wrote:Meh he's alright but needs rubber tires and die cast also the side head thingies don't light up.


You want him to be battery powered? That will require wiring for such a small scale. Superpants Prime had some mobility issues because of his light up fist gimmick. >:oP That will cost extra

Btw, rubber tires rot easily. Check your basic Shockwave G1 and the robot cars. Oh, MP-10 too has some rubber warping issues.

Or are you just trolling?


I want him to light up how they do it idc could be solar powered for all I care. I can't see it costing extra for us maybe to manifacture it but that's not my problem none of my figures have problems wi rubber titres so I want them for all my figures as they look and roll better.

How can I be trolling ? It's what I want not what's realistic. back in the day rubber tires and die cast were the standard not the exception.


Rubber tires? Realistic but cost too much. And my Wheeljack rolls just fine. Though I miss the embossed "Dunlop" and Desert Dog tags on my G1 figs I'd grant you that.

Die-cast for the sake of it, like Titanium TF line? Didn't it last like less than a year because of poor implementation and cost? Also, paint chipping and oxidation to the metal is a bit of a drawback to die-cast (MP-05 had those rusting issues)

For a weeeeeee head, you want to incorporate a light up gimmick like LED. Be my guest and try designing one where you find an LED source to fit it without interfering in the transformation process. Me? I'd prefer them to have blue plastic optics.And batteries leak in the long run.

You keep on posting you don't care, well there's just one of you who don't care about the cost over hundreds of us who also care, hmmmmmmm, I wonder who Tomy will cater too? Sell to one who may or may not buy or to a hundred who are a sure buy? That's what is called pragmatism in ensuring the buttom line.

In fact, even for the Japanese market, the engineers of MP primary concern (seen in an interview concerning Ultra Magnus) is still the cost for the collectors.

So it's kind of weird that you called WJ meeeh. This a meeh?

Image

Image

when in the other thread, you are in denial that your MP-10 is a K.O.and made a big fuss of other purchasing theirs for $300.00

Loyal To The End wrote:
VioMeTriX wrote:Optimus is a fake as everyone has said


Optimus is not fake those are just reference pics I'm getting the real deal with trailer so tell me if he's fake why is the trailer included ? I thought so but you know cheers on paying $300 for mp10


So maybe william-james88 is correct in his conclusion:

william-james88 wrote:Guys I seriously think this guy is trolling us. Think about it, what was the point of his thread anyway? To brag? Why? It is so odd. Was it just to let us know we are all chumps for paying so much for ours? That's pathetic. And now we are just encouraging him by commenting. He goes back and forth about it not being a fake, then it being a KO and he's ok with it and then going back to saying it is not a fake. His constant denial (ex: refuting photographic evidence) and inconsistent attitude really makes me think this is all a big joke.

So I recommend we stop wasting our time commenting and let this thread die.
Shadowman to quote

"Puberty is a hell of a drug......get out of my office!"


"Shelfwarming"
colloquial term for a toy or product that either fails to sell well or is over-produced, leaving residual quantities on store shelves for months or even years after its original release
User avatar
fenrir72
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9689
News Credits: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby Loyal To The End » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:14 am

fenrir72 wrote:
Loyal To The End wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Loyal To The End wrote:Meh he's alright but needs rubber tires and die cast also the side head thingies don't light up.


You want him to be battery powered? That will require wiring for such a small scale. Superpants Prime had some mobility issues because of his light up fist gimmick. >:oP That will cost extra

Btw, rubber tires rot easily. Check your basic Shockwave G1 and the robot cars. Oh, MP-10 too has some rubber warping issues.

Or are you just trolling?


I want him to light up how they do it idc could be solar powered for all I care. I can't see it costing extra for us maybe to manifacture it but that's not my problem none of my figures have problems wi rubber titres so I want them for all my figures as they look and roll better.

How can I be trolling ? It's what I want not what's realistic. back in the day rubber tires and die cast were the standard not the exception.


Rubber tires? Realistic but cost too much. And my Wheeljack rolls just fine. Though I miss the embossed "Dunlop" and Desert Dog tags on my G1 figs I'd grant you that.

Die-cast for the sake of it, like Titanium TF line? Didn't it last like less than a year because of poor implementation and cost? Also, paint chipping and oxidation to the metal is a bit of a drawback to die-cast (MP-05 had those rusting issues)

For a weeeeeee head, you want to incorporate a light up gimmick like LED. Be my guest and try designing one where you find an LED source to fit it without interfering in the transformation process. Me? I'd prefer them to have blue plastic optics.And batteries leak in the long run.

You keep on posting you don't care, well there's just one of you who don't care about the cost over hundreds of us who also care, hmmmmmmm, I wonder who Tomy will cater too? Sell to one who may or may not buy or to a hundred who are a sure buy? That's what is called pragmatism in ensuring the buttom line.

In fact, even for the Japanese market, the engineers of MP primary concern (seen in an interview concerning Ultra Magnus) is still the cost for the collectors.

So it's kind of weird that you called WJ meeeh. This a meeh?

Image

Image

when in the other thread, you are in denial that your MP-10 is a K.O.and made a big fuss of other purchasing theirs for $300.00

Loyal To The End wrote:
VioMeTriX wrote:Optimus is a fake as everyone has said


Optimus is not fake those are just reference pics I'm getting the real deal with trailer so tell me if he's fake why is the trailer included ? I thought so but you know cheers on paying $300 for mp10


So maybe william-james88 is correct in his conclusion:

william-james88 wrote:Guys I seriously think this guy is trolling us. Think about it, what was the point of his thread anyway? To brag? Why? It is so odd. Was it just to let us know we are all chumps for paying so much for ours? That's pathetic. And now we are just encouraging him by commenting. He goes back and forth about it not being a fake, then it being a KO and he's ok with it and then going back to saying it is not a fake. His constant denial (ex: refuting photographic evidence) and inconsistent attitude really makes me think this is all a big joke.

So I recommend we stop wasting our time commenting and let this thread die.


It's called an opinion everyone has one I respected yours while respectfully disagreeing I didn't resort to personal attacks but really I guess I can't think outside the norm is it so wrong I just want some value for my money ?

Oh and btw I never said I didn't care about higher cost for the buyer I said I didn't care about the higher cost for the manufacture
Loyal To The End
Micromaster
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:10 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby shajaki » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:34 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
this wheeljack is phenomenal. and yes everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but how this could not be enough for someone is beyond my comprehension.

after a toy as recent as RID prime and magnus having tires split apart on me, i can do without rubber on TF's. and you want blue ear thingies for WJ? here.

Image
Come on over to my place! Put your feet up, crack a beer, and talk about stuff!
Image
Currently Seeking:

-Botcon BW Megatron, Waspinator, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak
-Beast Wars Returns Strika BR-13
-MP10A Bape Convoy(!!!!!)
Check out the MP gang here!
User avatar
shajaki
News Staff
Posts: 7161
News Credits: 207
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
shajaki wrote:this wheeljack is phenomenal. and yes everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but how this could not be enough for someone is beyond my comprehension.

after a toy as recent as RID prime and magnus having tires split apart on me, i can do without rubber on TF's. and you want blue ear thingies for WJ? here.

Image


My initial RID Fire Convoy's wheels split. :sad: Sold him off and got a 2nd hand Takara Fire Convoy + Godmagnus. No problems with the rubber tires. But I'm glad Tomy is now using simulated rubber tires and not the real thing...........they melt or rot.
Shadowman to quote

"Puberty is a hell of a drug......get out of my office!"


"Shelfwarming"
colloquial term for a toy or product that either fails to sell well or is over-produced, leaving residual quantities on store shelves for months or even years after its original release
User avatar
fenrir72
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9689
News Credits: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack from Takara Tomy

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:37 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Made a booboo. The missile that attaches to the launcher/holder of mine. It's permanently stuck now. Ever encounter this? :BANG_HEAD:
Shadowman to quote

"Puberty is a hell of a drug......get out of my office!"


"Shelfwarming"
colloquial term for a toy or product that either fails to sell well or is over-produced, leaving residual quantities on store shelves for months or even years after its original release
User avatar
fenrir72
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9689
News Credits: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS EZ COLLECTION HOT ROD RODIMUS G1 LEGENDS CLASS - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 33 minutes 1 second
TRANSFORMERS SCAVENGER w/ROLLBAR MINI CON Armada Action Figures COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 34 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Generations Voyager Class DOUBLEDEALER - MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 35 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Classics GENERATIONS WHEELJACK HASBRO MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 35 minutes 27 seconds
McDonald's Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime Bumblebee Mask - Time Remaining: 19 days 7 hours 43 minutes 9 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG 34 MINDWIPE HEAD MASTER ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 seconds
First Edition Optimus Prime Transformers 4 Age of Extinctiion Exclusive Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 9 minutes 13 seconds
Strafe Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Hasbro Age of Extinction NIP 2014 - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 12 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #170 - NC Comicon 2017
Twincast / Podcast #170:
"NC Comicon 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, March 21st, 2017
Website Security Test