Masterpiece on amazon

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Masterpiece on amazon

Postby Ravage2031 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:11 pm

I have some Amazon giftcards and want to see if I can pick up a couple of masterpiece I've missed. Do any of you have any trusted sellers on Amazon? I've noticed alot of KO's listed.
Ravage2031
Mini-Con
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Masterpiece on amazon

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:16 pm

You can usually tell the KOs from the real thing by the price. If they're selling MP Tracks for $39.99, for example, that's a KO. And if it ships from Hong Kong, that's a red flag too.
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4938
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: Masterpiece on amazon

Postby Emerje » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
GuyIncognito wrote:You can usually tell the KOs from the real thing by the price. If they're selling MP Tracks for $39.99, for example, that's a KO. And if it ships from Hong Kong, that's a red flag too.

Tracks may not be the best example you could have picked. Considering how much people have dumped on him and how much his prices have dropped I could see someone liquidating a supply of him at that price easily. Even TFSource had him down to $50 (and G2 Bee for $30) on Cyber Monday and still didn't sell them out.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Gestalt
Posts: 2016
News Credits: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Masterpiece on amazon

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:06 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Ravage2031 wrote:I have some Amazon giftcards and want to see if I can pick up a couple of masterpiece I've missed. Do any of you have any trusted sellers on Amazon? I've noticed alot of KO's listed.


try

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10315037

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

At least you won't get a KO
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10003
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece on amazon

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
fenrir72 wrote:
Ravage2031 wrote:I have some Amazon giftcards and want to see if I can pick up a couple of masterpiece I've missed. Do any of you have any trusted sellers on Amazon? I've noticed alot of KO's listed.


try

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10315037

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

At least you won't get a KO


He is looking to use Amazon gift cards. Those sites are not on amazon. ;)
Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9570
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece on amazon

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Ravage2031 wrote:I have some Amazon giftcards and want to see if I can pick up a couple of masterpiece I've missed. Do any of you have any trusted sellers on Amazon? I've noticed alot of KO's listed.


try

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10315037

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

http://hlj.com/search/go?p=R&srid=S1-2S ... &view=grid

At least you won't get a KO


He is looking to use Amazon gift cards. Those sites are not on amazon. ;)


I know. But he mentioned there be a lot of KOs :( no KO is worth the gift cards. To give him peace of mind that is.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10003
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece on amazon

Postby Ravage2031 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Thx guys. I did pick up Tracks from hlj. I m8ght use what I have to pick up 2 or 3 of the CW box sets.
Ravage2031
Mini-Con
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Masterpiece on amazon

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Ravage2031 wrote:Thx guys. I did pick up Tracks from hlj. I m8ght use what I have to pick up 2 or 3 of the CW box sets.


:APPLAUSE:
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10003
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Rid CLIFFJUMPER Complete Robots in Disguise First Edition - Time Remaining: 27 days 11 hours 7 minutes 36 seconds
transformers prime Classics Fall of Cybertron FOC starscream prototype - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 11 minutes 13 seconds
Super Rare Takara Transformers G1 Megatron Black ver. Limited Edition BOTCON - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Rollbar+Vehicon+Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 19 minutes 5 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition 30th Anneversary Grimlock VS Bruticus Stock - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 19 minutes 8 seconds
NEW X-TRANSBOTS BEK-01R Upgrade Kit for Transformers G1 Color FOC Bruticus - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 19 minutes 1 second
Transformers Beast Hunters PREDAKING Prime Leader Beast Fire Action Figure - Time Remaining: 28 days 14 hours 21 minutes
Hunter Wheeljack G16 Transformers Go! Takara Tomy Action Figure 4904810487616 - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 28 minutes 24 seconds
Website Security Test