Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby DPrime » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Just got the email, freck yeah! I want to ship my loot but I'm waiting for Omega Supreme. He better come in soon. :KREMZEEK:
DPrime
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I hit the ship my loot now...... :KREMZEEK: .......got a lot of goodies coming my way...
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1310
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby Arctorro » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
headsortails wrote:I hit the ship my loot now...... :KREMZEEK: .......got a lot of goodies coming my way...

I just shipped as well!!! :KREMZEEK: This is the biggest order I've ever shipped from BBTS, can't wait.

Because I want SW in my hands asap I changed my shipping to the faster option and somehow got a $14 store credit :shock: I'm not complaining though :D
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Arctorro wrote:
headsortails wrote:I hit the ship my loot now...... :KREMZEEK: .......got a lot of goodies coming my way...

I just shipped as well!!! :KREMZEEK: This is the biggest order I've ever shipped from BBTS, can't wait.

Because I want SW in my hands asap I changed my shipping to the faster option and somehow got a $14 store credit :shock: I'm not complaining though :D



This will be my biggest too! Wished i would have changed my shipping to a faster time now. I wonder if i would have gotten a credit too.....
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1310
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby Arctorro » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
headsortails wrote:
Arctorro wrote:
headsortails wrote:I hit the ship my loot now...... :KREMZEEK: .......got a lot of goodies coming my way...

I just shipped as well!!! :KREMZEEK: This is the biggest order I've ever shipped from BBTS, can't wait.

Because I want SW in my hands asap I changed my shipping to the faster option and somehow got a $14 store credit :shock: I'm not complaining though :D



This will be my biggest too! Wished i would have changed my shipping to a faster time now. I wonder if i would have gotten a credit too.....

It's possible... Still trying to figure out how it happened and if I could've been saving money all these years #-o
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby Son of Carl » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:23 pm

I've been waiting since December, and my pile has been adding up. Can't wait to pay those custom fees. Shipped!
User avatar
Son of Carl
Micromaster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 5

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby VioMeTriX » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
raccon wrote:I've been waiting since December, and my pile has been adding up. Can't wait to pay those custom fees. Shipped!



umm if you ordered from BBTS they are an american store... there are no extra duty or taxes.

on topic i am so excited to get soundwave i cant stand it!!!
Image

*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
User avatar
VioMeTriX
Targetmaster
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby Arctorro » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
VioMeTriX wrote:
raccon wrote:I've been waiting since December, and my pile has been adding up. Can't wait to pay those custom fees. Shipped!



umm if you ordered from BBTS they are an american store... there are no extra duty or taxes.

on topic i am so excited to get soundwave i cant stand it!!!

The custom fees might be from the country he lives in. Australia has fees for anything $1000 and over which is why I always keep my PoL under that.

Someone was saying the other day (I forget which thread) that fees applied to a particular carrier, that their normal carrier didn't cause additional fees. It can get a bit convoluted at times :BANG_HEAD:
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby Son of Carl » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 pm

VioMeTriX wrote:
raccon wrote:I've been waiting since December, and my pile has been adding up. Can't wait to pay those custom fees. Shipped!



umm if you ordered from BBTS they are an american store... there are no extra duty or taxes.

on topic i am so excited to get soundwave i cant stand it!!!


I live in Canada.
User avatar
Son of Carl
Micromaster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 5

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby VioMeTriX » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
i stand corrected.

I just tracked mine, ill have him tuesday morning... Its going to be a long weekend...
Image

*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
User avatar
VioMeTriX
Targetmaster
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby DPrime » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Just got charged for Omega Supreme, "disengage pile of loot now" *in Soundwaves voice*
DPrime
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby Arctorro » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
VioMeTriX wrote:i stand corrected.

I just tracked mine, ill have him tuesday morning... Its going to be a long weekend...

I should have him Tuesday morning as well, 2 weeks from now #-o :P :sad: :lol:

I might be a bit emotional
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave shipped from bbts

Postby Sinnertwin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
DPrime wrote:Just got charged for Omega Supreme, "disengage pile of loot now" *in Soundwaves voice*

:lol:
I did the same thing! PoL eject, Operation: Delivery
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers RID C-012 J-Five Railspike Robots in Disguise Action Figure - Time Remaining: 9 days 10 hours 39 seconds
Transformers Age Extinction Generation Voyager Autobot Hound Figure Convert Mode - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 12 minutes 57 seconds
transformers combiner wars menasor - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 17 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Leader Class Megatron Figure Loose - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 19 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader SOUNDWAVE G1 Blaster NEW IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 23 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers RID classic Ultimate Battle,Optimus Prime VS Megatron+DVD new MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 24 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Dinobot Transmutate Hasbro 2005 NISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 29 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Barricade Robots in Disguise - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 41 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test