Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby juxtapose519 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Motto: "Jux: Superior"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
Why are we applauding him as if he did this for the benefit of the movie-going public? He did it so that more people would pay money to see his movie. Michael Bay's M.O. is Michael Bay.

It's also proof positive that he's convinced that explosions, special effects and 3D are going to make his movies better. I smell another ROTF.
Skywarp for president.
User avatar
juxtapose519
Minibot
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:16 pm
Location: ON, Canada
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
juxtapose519 wrote:Why are we applauding him as if he did this for the benefit of the movie-going public? He did it so that more people would pay money to see his movie. Michael Bay's M.O. is Michael Bay.

It's also proof positive that he's convinced that explosions, special effects and 3D are going to make his movies better. I smell another ROTF.


Why are you so salty?

Don't be salty.

It's bad for your heart health.

Me? I'm ready for Prime to kick some ass and I am looking forward to some decent 3-D for once. Ain't got no time for haters, I want to get in early for some good seats.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15810
News Credits: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby starscreamreturns » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:09 pm

God i love michael bay! Thank you :APPLAUSE:
Also after the movie comes out depending on how it ends i have an idea if they make a 4th!
starscreamreturns
Minibot
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:53 am

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Capt.Failure wrote:
Various Posters wrote:Three pages of irrational Michael Bay hate


You people both astound me and make me ashamed to be associated with the Transformers fanbase. No more needs to be said than that. #-o


Have you even read any of the posts?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18517
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby Capt.Failure » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Various Posters wrote:Three pages of irrational Michael Bay hate


You people both astound me and make me ashamed to be associated with the Transformers fanbase. No more needs to be said than that. #-o


Have you even read any of the posts?


Oh I did, but there were way too many people to quote across three pages. The level of hatred and venom being spewed the last two days is just embarassing and just reinforces every negative thing I think about this fanbase.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby Burn » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 pm

And your posts about hatred and venom is doing the conversation good as well?

Time people just started to ignore things.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43996
News Credits: 103
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby Capt.Failure » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Burn wrote:And your posts about hatred and venom is doing the conversation good as well?

Time people just started to ignore things.



There you go being a more rational person than me again, even if you do have a point.



PS: Thanks for calling me out on my own bullcrap. I mean that in all seriousness. ;)
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby LiKwid » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Counterpunch wrote:
juxtapose519 wrote:Why are we applauding him as if he did this for the benefit of the movie-going public? He did it so that more people would pay money to see his movie. Michael Bay's M.O. is Michael Bay.

It's also proof positive that he's convinced that explosions, special effects and 3D are going to make his movies better. I smell another ROTF.


Why are you so salty?

Don't be salty.

It's bad for your heart health.

Me? I'm ready for Prime to kick some ass and I am looking forward to some decent 3-D for once. Ain't got no time for haters, I want to get in early for some good seats.


Fuh-Real....I took the day off from work to go se it :) I plan on being in line as soon as the theater lets me:P
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars- MAS Carnivac Officer
SiNxBruticus
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2099
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby Supreme Convoy » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Wow. That's pretty cool. The guy loves this medium.
Image
Supreme Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6955
News Credits: 36
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:23 am

Re: Michael Bay's Personal Letter to Theater Projectionist

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Dis why I like Bay. He persistent.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4747
News Credits: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Barricade DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 21 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 22 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Dinobot Slash DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 22 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Maximus - Lot Of 6 - 99.9% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 23 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Megatron Leader Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 24 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Platinum G1 Reissue Ramjet Dirge Thrust Coneheads CHEAP Intl Ship - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 24 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Generations Blitzwing 30th Anniversary - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 24 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Dreadwing Deluxe Worldwide Shipping - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 24 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test