Mykltron's Collection

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Mykltron » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
MightyMagnus78 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:
MightyMagnus78 wrote:TF:P Terrorcon Cliffjumper?


No, pre-battle. Looks like you missed the vote I held a few weeks ago!


Yeah, totally missed it. I'm thinking you could give him a nice shinny G2-esque paint job, just like your TF:P FE BB. That would be cool.
I'll be using FE Cliff and it'll be super-glittery like Bee but red, obviously. I've just looked at pics of G2 Cliff and I suppose it will be a little like that.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mykltron wrote:His shoulders aren't good but his legs are fantastic - better than any preceding MP.


Yeah, he seems to share the same problem as MP and Generations WFC Megatron. The arms end above the shoulders, which severely limits lateral (sideways) articulation without extending joints like those on MP-10 Convoy.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Mykltron » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:His shoulders aren't good but his legs are fantastic - better than any preceding MP.


Yeah, he seems to share the same problem as MP and Generations WFC Megatron. The arms end above the shoulders, which severely limits lateral (sideways) articulation without extending joints like those on MP-10 Convoy.


And MP Rod, who'd shoulders are the worst of the bunch. At least his can be fixed with a trim.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mykltron wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:His shoulders aren't good but his legs are fantastic - better than any preceding MP.


Yeah, he seems to share the same problem as MP and Generations WFC Megatron. The arms end above the shoulders, which severely limits lateral (sideways) articulation without extending joints like those on MP-10 Convoy.


And MP Rod, who'd shoulders are the worst of the bunch. At least his can be fixed with a trim.


Wow, yet another flaw on a really problematic toy. I've heard he's rather fiddly in his alt mode, and the paint on his spoiler can easily get scratched when you combine him with his trailer.

Supposedly, they fixed this in the second release, but he's still fiddly in his alt mode and around the shin-guards.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Mykltron » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:51 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:His shoulders aren't good but his legs are fantastic - better than any preceding MP.


Yeah, he seems to share the same problem as MP and Generations WFC Megatron. The arms end above the shoulders, which severely limits lateral (sideways) articulation without extending joints like those on MP-10 Convoy.


And MP Rod, who'd shoulders are the worst of the bunch. At least his can be fixed with a trim.


Wow, yet another flaw on a really problematic toy. I've heard he's rather fiddly in his alt mode, and the paint on his spoiler can easily get scratched when you combine him with his trailer.
Actually, it's not the paint on the spoiler that gets damaged, in fact, I think the spoiler is yellow plastic. What actually happens is that the red from the groove it slots into rubs off onto the spoiler.

Hmmm... should i have put a spoiler alert in front of that post? :lol: I'm so funny.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:27 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mykltron wrote:What actually happens is that the red from the groove it slots into rubs off onto the spoiler.


I remember watching Peaugh's review of MP Rodimus way back when, and he recommended sanding the slots.

BTW, does yours have the same issue?
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Mykltron » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
It does, and I've never bothered doing anything about it. It doesn't bother me.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Breakdown 2099 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:38 am

Nice work mate :D
Breakdown 2099

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Va'al » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:26 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The Prime shelf looks amazing with the repaints you've done, but I still think the caption to this image is the best thing about the thread. :D

Image
Mykltron wrote:Dark of the Moon and a toaster
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15371
News Credits: 177
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Mykltron » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:35 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Pics updated. (see original post)
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Mykltron » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Pictures updated! Check original post.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Cobotron » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Wow! Everything looks great. You keep a tidy ship.
The customs are fantastic!
My favorite part of the whole collection though?
The two little rabbits. Especially the little one with black ears and nose. :x
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:Wance upon a time thare wis a robiot cried Sky Lynx.
He wantit some friends.
So he grabbed thaim 'n' recordit` thaim tae his arms 'n' legs.
The end.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 8072
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Genocide G2.0 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:21 am

Motto: "There is no style i can't MASTER! . I constantly evolve ."
Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
Mykltron is like Dr Dre , only difference is he drops a photo blitz every 10 year :lol:
Genocide G2.0
Faction Commander
Posts: 4294
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3rdp Forum

Re: Mykltron's Collection

Postby Mykltron » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:37 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Cobotron wrote:Wow! Everything looks great. You keep a tidy ship.


That I do! I've only just installed all these cases but I want everything to look nice. That's why I'm selling off the figures I don't care for any more - so the others can have a bit more space so everything can be seen. You may notice I've made some extra shelves from clear perspex to raise some figures up for better visability.

Cobotron wrote:
The two little rabbits. Especially the little one with black ears and nose. :x


I knew they'd get some attention! I play with the Transformers, they get the boxes!

Autobot Genocide wrote:Mykltron is like Dr Dre , only difference is he drops a photo blitz every 10 year :lol:


Hey! No fair! It's only about 20 months! I really should keep the photos fairly up to day for insurance purposes though.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Previous

Return to Share Your Transformers Collection

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Device Grimlock Operationg Optical Mouse - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 20 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON DOTM DELUXE TOPSPIN - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 21 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers mini DX9 X33 Sonic Wizard Figure in stock MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 21 minutes 45 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker IDW Comic Book - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 46 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers AD30 Autobot Drift Action Figure movie advanced Takara Tomy NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 47 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction AOE SLOG Electroplated Amazon Exclusive IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 28 days 2 hours 51 minutes 52 seconds
HASBRO 2011 TRANSFORMERS PRIME OPTIMUS PRIME ACTION FIGURE FIRST EDITION - Time Remaining: 5 days 53 minutes 27 seconds
Kids Logic Transformers Mecha Nation MN-002 LED  Black Optimus Prime Convoy - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 7 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test