Mystery of Convoy Remake by OptimalOptimus2

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Mystery of Convoy Remake by OptimalOptimus2

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:35 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
If anybody doesn't know what Transformers: Mystery of Convoy or who Megatron is, please click here and here.

Transformers: Mystery of Convoy has gotten so much hate. The game had so much potential even at that time. I have some experience in making platform games using Game Maker. With today's technology, I can do anything I want with this game.

It's coming soon so don't think that I'm just talking to be talking. To see the gameplay of the game, watch the video made by Game Grumps. If you like it, you have the option to subscribe.


This post is a response to a response made by the Podcast members of Seibertron.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
Image
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 989
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Mystery of Convoy Remake by OptimalOptimus2

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Out of curiousity where are you pulling all the art resources from to remake theggame?
ZeroWolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4210
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Mystery of Convoy Remake by OptimalOptimus2

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
ZeroWolf wrote:Out of curiousity where are you pulling all the art resources from to remake the game?

When I mean a remake, I mean that it will somewhat be the same game, but the art and controls are different.

For example: In Super Mario 64 on a Gameboy Advanced, the graphics are a lot different than the original game on a Nintendo 64. The controls were different because the Gameboy doesn't have the same controls of a N64. So this time, Mystery of Convoy will look different and it'll be on a computer instead of a Famicon or NES.
Get it now? :)
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
Image
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 989
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Mystery of Convoy Remake by OptimalOptimus2

Postby ScottyP » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Hadn't seen that video yet, pretty funny stuff! Love the Pretender Grimlock cameo.

Good luck on your project!
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
City Commander
Posts: 3759
News Credits: 250
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Mystery of Convoy Remake by OptimalOptimus2

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Out of curiousity where are you pulling all the art resources from to remake the game?

When I mean a remake, I mean that it will somewhat be the same game, but the art and controls are different.

For example: In Super Mario 64 on a Gameboy Advanced, the graphics are a lot different than the original game on a Nintendo 64. The controls were different because the Gameboy doesn't have the same controls of a N64. So this time, Mystery of Convoy will look different and it'll be on a computer instead of a Famicon or NES.
Get it now? :)

Actually, I don't think you understand what I meant. I'll try asking it differently. Are you making new sprites/character models/ music/ backdrops or is someone else doing it for you?

Plus Super Mario 64 was ported to the DS, not the GBA.
ZeroWolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4210
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Mystery of Convoy Remake by OptimalOptimus2

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
ZeroWolf wrote:Actually, I don't think you understand what I meant. I'll try asking it differently. Are you making new sprites/character models/ music/ backdrops or is someone else doing it for you?

Plus Super Mario 64 was ported to the DS, not the GBA.

Yes I'm making new sprites, character models, and backgrounds. However the music will be the same, but different in some areas.

Also thanks for correcting me!
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
Image
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 989
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Mystery of Convoy Remake by OptimalOptimus2

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Actually, I don't think you understand what I meant. I'll try asking it differently. Are you making new sprites/character models/ music/ backdrops or is someone else doing it for you?

Plus Super Mario 64 was ported to the DS, not the GBA.

Yes I'm making new sprites, character models, and backgrounds. However the music will be the same, but different in some areas.

Also thanks for correcting me!

Ah cool :) Well good luck with the project :D
ZeroWolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4210
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Masterpiece MP-08 MP 8 MISB Grimlock New Crown Coin Flame Sword - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 33 minutes 4 seconds
82908 TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS AUTOBOT WHEELJACK Hasbro MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 37 minutes 54 seconds
03422 TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DECEPTICON DARKMOUNT STRAXUS Hasbro MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 12 days 15 hours 47 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Japanese Go! Gaidora No Box/Card. Free Shipping. Brand New. - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 5 minutes 53 seconds
65840 TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DECEPTICON SCOURGE Hasbro MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 12 days 12 hours 9 minutes 30 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-13 Soundwave & Laserbeak - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 9 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers RID Dreadwind & Smokejumper New RARE 2002 12 inch - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 11 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Mail Order Henkei Clear Mirage No box complete Takaratomy - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 12 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test