NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:32 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
sol magnus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I got one more name for y'all. With his green being a sort of military green making him look soldier-like, he could be a version of the Onslaught-colored generic Seeker that fans have dubbed... Slaughterhouse. 8)

Hmm...I kinda like that better. Reasons -

Usually a Seeker's name implies an ability or quality they have. Skyquake doesn't sound like anything other than another way to say "Thundercracker". Slaughterhouse makes him sound like a stone cold badass killer.


Still, he also have that s#it-eating grin......
Soooooooooooo........
:-P
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 13291
News Credits: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:40 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I got one more name for y'all. With his green being a sort of military green making him look soldier-like, he could be a version of the Onslaught-colored generic Seeker that fans have dubbed... Slaughterhouse. 8)

Hmm...I kinda like that better. Reasons -

Usually a Seeker's name implies an ability or quality they have. Skyquake doesn't sound like anything other than another way to say "Thundercracker". Slaughterhouse makes him sound like a stone cold badass killer.


Still, he also have that s#it-eating grin......
Soooooooooooo........
:-P
Then he's a stone cold psychopathic killer. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35570
News Credits: 388
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:53 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
I'm intending to call mine Outbreak as a slight nod to the figure's intended purpose as a zombie, but I hadn't considered using him as Slaughterhouse, that's actually a solid suggestion.
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Headmaster
Posts: 1011
News Credits: 21
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I got my hopes up and dashed today. I saw the wave 3 seekers at last! But it was 4 Primal sets and no seeker. DAMMIT
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20989
News Credits: 1554
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:33 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I got my hopes up and dashed today. I saw the wave 3 seekers at last! But it was 4 Primal sets and no seeker. DAMMIT


That sucks
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28673
News Credits: 3295
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:29 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I got my hopes up and dashed today. I saw the wave 3 seekers at last! But it was 4 Primal sets and no seeker. DAMMIT


Welcome to my world. Also while on I've been on Vacation I guess I've found a new appreciation for the selection I have locally. While it is not great, the stores I've been to in Idaho, Washington and Oregon have been Abysmal. Also, what's the deal with someone taking all the heads off the new Lebron James Space Jam Toys? I find it hilarious, but it is an odd trend.
Bucket/Want List:
1. Micromaster Combiner Sixwing (1992 Takara) 2. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco) 3. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) 4. Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry

Original Combiners Still Without a Modern Release: Raiden (TT MP?), Road Caesar, Monstructor, Dinoking, Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5463
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I got my hopes up and dashed today. I saw the wave 3 seekers at last! But it was 4 Primal sets and no seeker. DAMMIT


That sucks

I think it hurts worse because that is only the 2nd time I have seen the Primal mold in stores in any capacity, and the Netflix deluxes have been here for 2 months and are out in huge abundance.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20989
News Credits: 1554
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:16 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
With the addition of Sparkless/Skyquake/Shitstorm/Acidstorm/Slaughterhouse I have a nice little Mayhem Attack Squad going

20210724_224838.jpg


With his headsculpt I've contenplated using him as a transformer joker (heath ledger) along with punch/counterpunch as two face. Just haven't thought of anyone else that can pass for Batman's Rogues in my collection

This team is pretty much anyone outside of the main rosters. Of course I can have Barricade and Lugnut with Megatron's Decepticons, and Spinister and Flywheels/Skytread with Galvatron's Decepticons. Bombshock combiner and random minicon I'd just use as Ruination to go with Nemesis Prime (when he comes in) and Sky Byte. But I like Bludgeon to lead his own team
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:33 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Razorbeast88 wrote:With his headsculpt I've contenplated using him as a transformer joker (heath ledger) along with punch/counterpunch as two face. Just haven't thought of anyone else that can pass for Batman's Rogues in my collection
Bludgeon could serve as Ra's al Ghul, maybe?

If you aren't opposed to changing a character's gender within your own collection, the upcoming Kingdom Shadow Panther could maybe be Catwoman?

And BW Inferno is an obvious way to have Firefly, if you've got that original figure.
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Headmaster
Posts: 1011
News Credits: 21
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:44 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:With his headsculpt I've contenplated using him as a transformer joker (heath ledger) along with punch/counterpunch as two face. Just haven't thought of anyone else that can pass for Batman's Rogues in my collection
Bludgeon could serve as Ra's al Ghul, maybe?

If you aren't opposed to changing a character's gender within your own collection, the upcoming Kingdom Shadow Panther could maybe be Catwoman?

And BW Inferno is an obvious way to have Firefly, if you've got that original figure.


Perfect! I'd thought the same for Bludgeon but it slipped my mind when making the post, great idea with Shadow Panther though! Love it. Unfortunately I don't own BW Inferno anymore but also a solid idea!

With his blue face and red eyes I could maybe pass doubledealer as a Mr Freeze but that might be a bit too forced

I've also considered BW Cybershark as Scarecrow but its not quite right for me
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:49 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Razorbeast88 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:With his headsculpt I've contenplated using him as a transformer joker (heath ledger) along with punch/counterpunch as two face. Just haven't thought of anyone else that can pass for Batman's Rogues in my collection
Bludgeon could serve as Ra's al Ghul, maybe?

If you aren't opposed to changing a character's gender within your own collection, the upcoming Kingdom Shadow Panther could maybe be Catwoman?

And BW Inferno is an obvious way to have Firefly, if you've got that original figure.


Perfect! I'd thought the same for Bludgeon but it slipped my mind when making the post, great idea with Shadow Panther though! Love it. Unfortunately I don't own BW Inferno anymore but also a solid idea!

With his blue face and red eyes I could maybe pass doubledealer as a Mr Freeze but that might be a bit too forced

I've also considered BW Cybershark as Scarecrow but its not quite right for me
If you can find a way to position Doubledealer's missile end on his back to look like a tank and use the big gun as Freeze's ice cannon, it could work, but he'd have to be one of the Freezes with a really bulky suit.

Scarecrow you could probably use Animated Blitzwing if you've got him, with the icy face being regular Dr Jonathan Crane and the crazy jack-o-lantern face being his fear toxin appearance.

Ooh, and Universe Onslaught would make a solid Bane!
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Headmaster
Posts: 1011
News Credits: 21
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:57 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:With his headsculpt I've contenplated using him as a transformer joker (heath ledger) along with punch/counterpunch as two face. Just haven't thought of anyone else that can pass for Batman's Rogues in my collection
Bludgeon could serve as Ra's al Ghul, maybe?

If you aren't opposed to changing a character's gender within your own collection, the upcoming Kingdom Shadow Panther could maybe be Catwoman?

And BW Inferno is an obvious way to have Firefly, if you've got that original figure.


Perfect! I'd thought the same for Bludgeon but it slipped my mind when making the post, great idea with Shadow Panther though! Love it. Unfortunately I don't own BW Inferno anymore but also a solid idea!

With his blue face and red eyes I could maybe pass doubledealer as a Mr Freeze but that might be a bit too forced

I've also considered BW Cybershark as Scarecrow but its not quite right for me
If you can find a way to position Doubledealer's missile end on his back to look like a tank and use the big gun as Freeze's ice cannon, it could work, but he'd have to be one of the Freezes with a really bulky suit.

Scarecrow you could probably use Animated Blitzwing if you've got him, with the icy face being regular Dr Jonathan Crane and the crazy jack-o-lantern face being his fear toxin appearance.

Ooh, and Universe Onslaught would make a solid Bane!


Unfortunately I don't have animated Blitzwing, I have the T30 Blitzwing but his head broke so I had to get one of the upgrade kits unfortunately
And I dont own any Onslaught figures yet. Hopefully with the rumors of a new Menasor in future lines, a new and better Bruticus is on the horizon

But I was thinking of Sixshot as Deathstroke

And either Soundwave with Frenzy or Rumble as the ventriloquist or using one of the 2 cassettes with Perceptor or Gigawatt

And maybeeeee Lugnut as Solomon Grundy. Or Grimlock

And maybe give Arcee a hammer like smashdown to be Harley Quinn
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Though the wrong colours, Transformers Animated Oilslick would work for Mr Freeze
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12723
News Credits: 1120
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:46 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
ZeroWolf wrote:Though the wrong colours, Transformers Animated Oilslick would work for Mr Freeze


Aw man I hadnt thought of that, that'd be so cool! I unfortunately don't own him either but who knows maybe a new one will happen in a few years
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:47 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
ZeroWolf wrote:Though the wrong colours, Transformers Animated Oilslick would work for Mr Freeze


Aw man I hadnt thought of that, that'd be so cool! I unfortunately don't own him either but who knows maybe a new one will happen in a few years
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:01 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Razorbeast88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Though the wrong colours, Transformers Animated Oilslick would work for Mr Freeze


Aw man I hadnt thought of that, that'd be so cool! I unfortunately don't own him either but who knows maybe a new one will happen in a few years


Very worth owning, not rare, and still relatively cheap after all these years.
Just get Animated Oilslick now.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 13291
News Credits: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:19 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Though the wrong colours, Transformers Animated Oilslick would work for Mr Freeze


Aw man I hadnt thought of that, that'd be so cool! I unfortunately don't own him either but who knows maybe a new one will happen in a few years


Very worth owning, not rare, and still relatively cheap after all these years.
Just get Animated Oilslick now.


Definitely going to watch some reviews and heavily consider, but with all the upcoming wfc and ss86 figures I'm planning on getting I might not have the budget for it yet haha

I'll probably add it to my watch list on ebay but wait until after kingdom wave 4, covert agent ravage, and golden disk line to come out to see how much damage is done hahaha
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
With no exageration or hyperbole:

Animated Oilslick is one of the best Transformers toys of all time. I recommend him over any masterpiece toy released.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28673
News Credits: 3295
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:50 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
william-james88 wrote:With no exageration or hyperbole:

Animated Oilslick is one of the best Transformers toys of all time. I recommend him over any masterpiece toy released.


Amen. :BOWDOWN:
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 13291
News Credits: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:28 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:With no exageration or hyperbole:

Animated Oilslick is one of the best Transformers toys of all time. I recommend him over any masterpiece toy released.


Amen. :BOWDOWN:

Double Amen :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12723
News Credits: 1120
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:33 am

Motto: "To learn who rules over you, first learn who you are not allowed to criticize."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
Got my Sparkless Seeker in today, or as he shall henceforth be known, Double Ugly with Nape and Snake*!
He's a lot of fun. I love this mold anyway, and the "Vietnam camo" colours really work on him, ESPECIALLY in tetrajet mode. The targetmasters are definitely suffering from mould degradation though...
Image
Image
Image

*'Nam era slang terms for the Phantom, napalm and general airdropped ordnance respectively.

And now time for homebrew bio for him!

"Double Ugly is an absolute piece of work. A special weapons trooper whose approach to jungle warfare (his preferred field of battle) is to get rid of the jungle with defoliants, incendiaries and cluster bombs, his sheer contempt for anything that gets caught in the crossfire has lead to many calling him "Sparkless". He doesn't care of course, and actively relishes his reputation as a sleazy sociopath. Aside from causing mass collateral damage, his main hobbies include narcotechs and skirt-chasing. His only real friends are his targetmasters, Nape and Snake, a brother and sister duo who are almost as repellent as their master, and enjoy playing horrible pranks on everyone around them. Nape transforms into a pyro-gel gun, whilst his sister Snake transforms into a poison sprayer. Double Ugly of course transforms into a Tetrajet, with avionics and weapons tweaked for ground attack roles."
The worst Transformers fan ever. Now with added impulse buy problems!
Image
I draw stuff too!
User avatar
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Black Helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:51 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Evil Eye wrote:Got my Sparkless Seeker in today,


Just curious, did you find this in-store, or did Walmart actually ship it to you? I'm Still waiting for Walmart to ship mine, it will be interesting to see what happens after August 5th (the intended arrival date from when I pre-ordered it 5 months ago) :roll:
Last edited by o.supreme on Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bucket/Want List:
1. Micromaster Combiner Sixwing (1992 Takara) 2. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco) 3. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) 4. Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry

Original Combiners Still Without a Modern Release: Raiden (TT MP?), Road Caesar, Monstructor, Dinoking, Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5463
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby sol magnus » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:56 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Evil Eye wrote:Got my Sparkless Seeker in today, or as he shall henceforth be known, Double Ugly with Nape and Snake*!
He's a lot of fun. I love this mold anyway, and the "Vietnam camo" colours really work on him, ESPECIALLY in tetrajet mode. The targetmasters are definitely suffering from mould degradation though...
Image
Image
Image

*'Nam era slang terms for the Phantom, napalm and general airdropped ordnance respectively.

And now time for homebrew bio for him!

"Double Ugly is an absolute piece of work. A special weapons trooper whose approach to jungle warfare (his preferred field of battle) is to get rid of the jungle with defoliants, incendiaries and cluster bombs, his sheer contempt for anything that gets caught in the crossfire has lead to many calling him "Sparkless". He doesn't care of course, and actively relishes his reputation as a sleazy sociopath. Aside from causing mass collateral damage, his main hobbies include narcotechs and skirt-chasing. His only real friends are his targetmasters, Nape and Snake, a brother and sister duo who are almost as repellent as their master, and enjoy playing horrible pranks on everyone around them. Nape transforms into a pyro-gel gun, whilst his sister Snake transforms into a poison sprayer. Double Ugly of course transforms into a Tetrajet, with avionics and weapons tweaked for ground attack roles."

Nice, and not too far off from what I'm doing. I've decided on Sparkless. Not going with flame based weaponry because that's Hotlink and Skywarp's targetmaster's thing.

Short Bio -

Sparkless is the cold-lubricated killer of the Seekers. He's the fast draw outside the Triggercons amongst Decepticons. A survivor, he has lived through a rust plague that took out hundreds of Cybertronians accounting for his ramshackle appearance, but it hasn't reduced his effectiveness - only increased his disregard for lives other than his own.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1707
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:58 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
General consensus is that Sparkless Seeker is not so "sparkless".
Maybe because his face is "alive" with that snarky expression. :-?
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 13291
News Credits: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:02 am

Motto: "To learn who rules over you, first learn who you are not allowed to criticize."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
o.supreme wrote:
Evil Eye wrote:Got my Sparkless Seeker in today,


Just curious, did you find this in-store, or did Walmart actually ship it to you? I'm Still waiting for Walmart to ship mine, it will be interesting to see what happens after August 5th (the intended arrival date from when I pre-ordered it 5 months ago) :roll:

I pre-ordered mine from Hasbro Pulse UK. Actually came very quickly once a minor hiccup with payments was sorted.
The worst Transformers fan ever. Now with added impulse buy problems!
Image
I draw stuff too!
User avatar
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Black Helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
Twincast / Podcast #284:
"Welcome to 2010"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Construct Bots IRONHIDE Scout Class E1:01 45 Pieces Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Construct Bots WHEELJACK Customize Elite Class E1:01 NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager size Blaster (+Steeljaw) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "transformers rotf Jolt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm Hasbro " on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Construct Bots Shockwave Figure Robot Toy Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Headmaster Duros" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age of Extinction - Hot Shot (Corvette) Incomplete Autobot Toy." on EBAY