NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby sol magnus » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:01 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
o.supreme wrote:I'm just impressed someone actually got the armor to work with Primal, that looks pretty cool. I really want this purple Paleotrex, but I hope the rumors of this coming with yet another Megatron (Spoiler Box) is not true. That would be what the 8th use of that mold? I really hope it comes with something else.

The last one was a Voyager packed with an extra accessory to make it a Leader, so it's definitely not impossible, but I agree - I hope it's something else.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1605
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby o.supreme » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:59 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Well technically both spoiler packs were that, since both Siege & ER
Leaders were all basically voyagers with add-ons to get them to the $50 price.

Spoiler #1 was a Siege UM repaint $50. + Rung repaint BM $6+ "compound" ($4?) to make it $60 retail

Spoiler #2 was a Siege Prime repaint $50. + Fangtron BM $6 + "compound" ($4?). But was arguably a much better but with the 2 extra guns, and 2 swords (one of them being a transforming Giza).


A Voyager + Deluxe alone would only be a $50 value (30 +20). It would have to come with hopefully another BM and some pretty awesome accessories to justify. Any other voyager besides Megatron again would be fine. I guess I could always sell Megatron separately, but I do hope it's something different. Or even better, the spoiler box keeps the Leader + BM theme and the purple paleotrex is just sold as a deluxe by himself. The fact that he is being shown with sparkless barricade gives me some Hope.
Last edited by o.supreme on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5041
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:52 am

From here on out Neflix Barricade will be known as Sparkles Barricade. Unless we get an actual sparkles Barricade as part of a MyLittlePony crossover or something.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2886
News Credits: 33
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby sol magnus » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:58 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
o.supreme wrote:Well technically both spoiler packs were that, since both Siege & ER
Leaders were all basically voyagers with add-ons to get them to the $50 price.


Spoiler #2 was a ER Prime repaint $50. + Fangtron BM $6 + "compound" ($4?). But was arguably a much better but with the 2 extra guns, and 2 swords (one of them being a transforming Giza).



Spoiler box #2 was a repaint of SIEGE Voyager Optimus Prime with an Earthrise trailer. A Voyager doesn't have the same level of tooling as a Leader class, despite the size.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1605
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby o.supreme » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:11 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
sol magnus wrote:Spoiler box #2 was a repaint of SIEGE Voyager Optimus Prime with an Earthrise trailer. A Voyager doesn't have the same level of tooling as a Leader class, despite the size.

^Corrected Thank you.
TF-fan kev777 wrote:From here on out Neflix Barricade will be known as Sparkles Barricade. Unless we get an actual sparkles Barricade as part of a MyLittlePony crossover or something.


...and that is why I hate posting from my phone as opposed to my laptop...darn autofill... also I'm not the first one to do that I've noticed... besides what's a "Neflix" ;)
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5041
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:34 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
sol magnus wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Well technically both spoiler packs were that, since both Siege & ER
Leaders were all basically voyagers with add-ons to get them to the $50 price.


Spoiler #2 was a ER Prime repaint $50. + Fangtron BM $6 + "compound" ($4?). But was arguably a much better but with the 2 extra guns, and 2 swords (one of them being a transforming Giza).



Spoiler box #2 was a repaint of SIEGE Voyager Optimus Prime with an Earthrise trailer. A Voyager doesn't have the same level of tooling as a Leader class, despite the size.


I don't think that's related either.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28024
News Credits: 3138
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby sol magnus » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:36 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Well technically both spoiler packs were that, since both Siege & ER
Leaders were all basically voyagers with add-ons to get them to the $50 price.


Spoiler #2 was a ER Prime repaint $50. + Fangtron BM $6 + "compound" ($4?). But was arguably a much better but with the 2 extra guns, and 2 swords (one of them being a transforming Giza).



Spoiler box #2 was a repaint of SIEGE Voyager Optimus Prime with an Earthrise trailer. A Voyager doesn't have the same level of tooling as a Leader class, despite the size.


I don't think that's related either.

I'm sorry, what do you not think is related?
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1605
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:24 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
sol magnus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Well technically both spoiler packs were that, since both Siege & ER
Leaders were all basically voyagers with add-ons to get them to the $50 price.


Spoiler #2 was a ER Prime repaint $50. + Fangtron BM $6 + "compound" ($4?). But was arguably a much better but with the 2 extra guns, and 2 swords (one of them being a transforming Giza).



Spoiler box #2 was a repaint of SIEGE Voyager Optimus Prime with an Earthrise trailer. A Voyager doesn't have the same level of tooling as a Leader class, despite the size.


I don't think that's related either.

I'm sorry, what do you not think is related?


The tooling. Leader Shockwave, for instance doesn't seem to have more tooling than Siege Voyager Prime.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28024
News Credits: 3138
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby sol magnus » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:36 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Well technically both spoiler packs were that, since both Siege & ER
Leaders were all basically voyagers with add-ons to get them to the $50 price.


Spoiler #2 was a ER Prime repaint $50. + Fangtron BM $6 + "compound" ($4?). But was arguably a much better but with the 2 extra guns, and 2 swords (one of them being a transforming Giza).



Spoiler box #2 was a repaint of SIEGE Voyager Optimus Prime with an Earthrise trailer. A Voyager doesn't have the same level of tooling as a Leader class, despite the size.


I don't think that's related either.

I'm sorry, what do you not think is related?


The tooling. Leader Shockwave, for instance doesn't seem to have more tooling than Siege Voyager Prime.

I didn't notice any significant gaps on my Shockwave, or light piping on my Voyager prime, but if these things don't make for more tooling, Mea culpa. Maybe I'm getting my terms crossed?
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1605
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:46 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Tooling is a more generic term, and can be used to describe several parts of the figure manufacturing process, including creating the molds that will be used to cast the plastic parts. Re-tooling usually means creating new parts to change a character into a different character with a different head sculpt, accessories, or other changes, like re-shelling the alternate mode.

What we get into with some modern figures like Earthrise Optimus Prime and Studio Series '86 Hot Rod is complexity and parts count. Those figures have way more articulation and other integrated play features to expand the value beyond the size of the figure. For example, most Voyager sized figures don't have articulated fingers, but Optimus and Hot Rod do, allowing them to hold the Matrix of Leadership aloft. They both also have rather elaborate transformations that give them superior screen accurate looks in both robot and vehicles modes. Hence the term "Mini Masterpiece" that has become prevalent with the War for Cybertron line.

The core robots of Siege/Kingdom Ultra Magnus and Siege Shockwave are voyager-ish sized, and not any more complicated than other Voyager sized figures, but they have many more extra parts-forming pieces to integrate into the robot modes and alternate modes. Earthrise/Kingdom Optimus Prime has a trailer, but it's a rather simple accessory, that just opens up into a platform. It's only really used in truck mode or as a playset for Optimus Prime in robot mode. Since the extra parts don't attach to Optimus Prime and don't have to be reconfigured much for transformation, the extra "value" of the Leader Class price point instead goes into giving Optimus Prime more articulation and a better transformation and overall design. It's similar with Studio Series '86 Hot Rod, who is mostly a Deluxe sized figure, sold as a Voyager, with more articulation and accessories than a standard Deluxe Sized figure would normally have, giving us a Hot Rod with articulated hands and fingers that can "Light our darkest hour" AND recreate a lot of other iconic moments in The Transformers: The Movie with a plethora of accessories, like the Matrix of Leadership, two different guns, blast effects, and a circular saw blade. Plus, this is easily the most screen accurate Hot Rod toy we've received that's not a Masterpiece toy. There are complexities in the transformation that only exist to make sure everything looks as spot-on to the original character models as possible.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
City Commander
Posts: 3990
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Emerje » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:40 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Whatever the qualifications are, just getting ER Megatron and purple Paleotrex as the Spoiler set this time is going to be disappointing. Ultra Magnus just barely hits close to the $60 coming with Rung and the Play-doh filled with cubes, while Nemesis Prime blew that price point away with tons of extra. We're about $5 short compared to UM and way below NP for the wave 3 set.

I really hope Hasbro is just swerving the leekers with false information to rout them out. We never got info on the previous sets until people had them in hand so how do the leakers have so much info this time?

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 6425
News Credits: 152
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:26 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Emerje wrote:Whatever the qualifications are, just getting ER Megatron and purple Paleotrex as the Spoiler set this time is going to be disappointing. Ultra Magnus just barely hits close to the $60 coming with Rung and the Play-doh filled with cubes, while Nemesis Prime blew that price point away with tons of extra. We're about $5 short compared to UM and way below NP for the wave 3 set.

I really hope Hasbro is just swerving the leekers with false information to rout them out. We never got info on the previous sets until people had them in hand so how do the leakers have so much info this time?

Emerje

Don't the leaks say its Siege Megatron getting the redeco?

Apparently leakers are confirming that the netflix voyager packs are a voyager + core class, with Primal coming with a metallic Rattrap
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12415
News Credits: 1043
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
A Walmart near me just restocked the deluxes. I'm tempted by Elita-1. Is she a good figure? Besides the shellforming car parts? I just really like the head sculpt and the colors.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
User avatar
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
Posts: 2820
News Credits: 194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Location: Saline, MI
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby o.supreme » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:42 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Objectively, I think most fans feel it is not a well designed toy, but I have both ER Arcee and Elita-1 because of my daughters enjoyment of these characters...so no regrets.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5041
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:42 pm

Motto: "Contempt for money is another trick by the rich to keep the poor without it."
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:A Walmart near me just restocked the deluxes. I'm tempted by Elita-1. Is she a good figure? Besides the shellforming car parts? I just really like the head sculpt and the colors.
She's a repaint of Arcee. For a deluxe she's decent if you can get past the big backpack. I leave it in the box when she's in robot mode. I'm also considering getting her, just because I really liked her character from the show and my Wal-Mart has 4-5 of her.
.With the left in control, we live in Orwell's 1984.
.Only the method of surveillance is social media.
.Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12759
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:54 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:A Walmart near me just restocked the deluxes. I'm tempted by Elita-1. Is she a good figure? Besides the shellforming car parts? I just really like the head sculpt and the colors.


I'm not a fan of the Earthrise Arcee mold and, by extension, it's repaints and retools. However, the Netflix release is probably the best Elita One figure we'll be getting for a while. It's leagues better than the retool/repaint of Cybertron Thunderblast that we got from BotCon many years ago, and it's a more reasonable size and closer to the correct alternate mode than the Voyager Class version we got in Power of the Primes. I would go for it, if I were you. She's well painted, at least, as compared with ER/K Arcee.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
City Commander
Posts: 3990
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby alekese » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:32 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:A Walmart near me just restocked the deluxes. I'm tempted by Elita-1. Is she a good figure? Besides the shellforming car parts? I just really like the head sculpt and the colors.

It's an incredible action figure, but an underwhelming transformer. If you're only getting it for robot mode display, it's definitely worth it.
alekese
Minibot
Posts: 105
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:33 am

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:57 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:A Walmart near me just restocked the deluxes. I'm tempted by Elita-1. Is she a good figure? Besides the shellforming car parts? I just really like the head sculpt and the colors.


No but still get this toy since it's the best Elita 1 toy we have for scale and looks ok on a shelf. Basically, due to the ridiculous aftermarket prices, any reason you have to buy this figure at retail is a good reason.

And if you still truly hate it, you an always sell it for double.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28024
News Credits: 3138
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:58 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
I bought from my friend the two Targetmasters that come with his Netflix Optimus.

Now Optimus and Nemesis can duke it out on equal term at last!

Image

I love those little dudes, but it's a bit baffling that there's no effects parts with them.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 12621
News Credits: 50
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby aronjlove » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:03 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:I bought from my friend the two Targetmasters that come with his Netflix Optimus.

Now Optimus and Nemesis can duke it out on equal term at last!

Image

I love those little dudes, but it's a bit baffling that there's no effects parts with them.

This set is the first time a Battlemaster did not come with the effect part when part of a set. Nemesis's Battlemaster had an effect part and so did both Battlemasters included with Hotlink and Megatron. Even back to the Seige sets, the Battlemasters had their effects. I wonder if the 'pee' yellow color had anything to do with the thought behind it. For a while, a few mutuals on Twitter and I were calling this the Piss Prime set :-D :lol: :BANG_HEAD:
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Headmaster
Posts: 1193
News Credits: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Emerje » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:10 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ZeroWolf wrote:
Emerje wrote:Whatever the qualifications are, just getting ER Megatron and purple Paleotrex as the Spoiler set this time is going to be disappointing. Ultra Magnus just barely hits close to the $60 coming with Rung and the Play-doh filled with cubes, while Nemesis Prime blew that price point away with tons of extra. We're about $5 short compared to UM and way below NP for the wave 3 set.

I really hope Hasbro is just swerving the leekers with false information to rout them out. We never got info on the previous sets until people had them in hand so how do the leakers have so much info this time?

Emerje

Don't the leaks say its Siege Megatron getting the redeco?

Apparently leakers are confirming that the netflix voyager packs are a voyager + core class, with Primal coming with a metallic Rattrap

Late reply, I've been busy.

Last I heard the leaker hadn't actually seen the Megatron in the spoiler set and couldn't confirm what figure is in the box. It's been assumed that since Siege Megatron has already been used in the line that it would be the ER version. For all we know it could be Core Megatron and there's an entirely different Voyager in the box.

I thought one leak said the Rattrap coming with Primal was barely changed from the retail version? First I've heard of a metallic repaint.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 6425
News Credits: 152
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:17 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Emerje wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Emerje wrote:Whatever the qualifications are, just getting ER Megatron and purple Paleotrex as the Spoiler set this time is going to be disappointing. Ultra Magnus just barely hits close to the $60 coming with Rung and the Play-doh filled with cubes, while Nemesis Prime blew that price point away with tons of extra. We're about $5 short compared to UM and way below NP for the wave 3 set.

I really hope Hasbro is just swerving the leekers with false information to rout them out. We never got info on the previous sets until people had them in hand so how do the leakers have so much info this time?

Emerje

Don't the leaks say its Siege Megatron getting the redeco?

Apparently leakers are confirming that the netflix voyager packs are a voyager + core class, with Primal coming with a metallic Rattrap

Late reply, I've been busy.

Last I heard the leaker hadn't actually seen the Megatron in the spoiler set and couldn't confirm what figure is in the box. It's been assumed that since Siege Megatron has already been used in the line that it would be the ER version. For all we know it could be Core Megatron and there's an entirely different Voyager in the box.

I thought one leak said the Rattrap coming with Primal was barely changed from the retail version? First I've heard of a metallic repaint.

Emerje

No problem :)

The leaks i checked the other day are where I got my information but they had complied it all in a list so its a bit difficult to check who said what (ergo who's more reliable)

The latest leaks say that someone from 1985 is getting another do over after a mediocre update.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12415
News Credits: 1043
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby alekese » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:20 am

Further info about the '85er has been shared, and it is a new version of motormaster tentatively penciled in for sometime in 2022. One leaker had heard leader class, another confirmed motormaster but said leader class didn't match what they'd heard, and neither had solid info on whether updates to the rest of menasor were coming, or if it was just MM.
alekese
Minibot
Posts: 105
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:33 am

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Tuned Agent » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:55 am

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
alekese wrote:Further info about the '85er has been shared, and it is a new version of motormaster tentatively penciled in for sometime in 2022. One leaker had heard leader class, another confirmed motormaster but said leader class didn't match what they'd heard, and neither had solid info on whether updates to the rest of menasor were coming, or if it was just MM.

Maybe it's a new CW-compatible Motormaster whose torso mode doesn't suck.
User avatar
Tuned Agent
Combiner
Posts: 465
News Credits: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:33 pm
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:38 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Emerje wrote:Last I heard the leaker hadn't actually seen the Megatron in the spoiler set and couldn't confirm what figure is in the box. It's been assumed that since Siege Megatron has already been used in the line that it would be the ER version. For all we know it could be Core Megatron and there's an entirely different Voyager in the box.
It's Siege Megatron, every time a leaker has mentioned this set it's been called out as either specifically Siege Megs or as "a Siege Voyager", but no one know what it looks like in terms of deco and/or potential remolding for compatibility with the Allspark it's supposed to come with (which I spoiler marked because everyone there keeps saying it's a spoiler for the Netflix show). People keep getting confused because the SG Megatron that also was leaked by the first source to mention this set's contents is supposed to be the ER mold and people keep losing track and accidentally swapping them.

It's not like the Netflix line is a stranger when it comes to mold reuse, anyway, there's been a version of the Siege Lambo mold in every wave.

Emerje wrote:I thought one leak said the Rattrap coming with Primal was barely changed from the retail version? First I've heard of a metallic repaint.
Direct quotes from a leaker specifically talking about Rattrap:
Well sad news is rattrap just has darker fur , darker silver. No additional paint
His fur is much darker , his brain is same color as his fur. His teeth is not painted silver.
He is just a bonus to the 2 pack. But not worth getting if you already have core class Rattrap
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 891
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Series Bumblebee & Starscream Hero Mashers Hasbro Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Steeljaw See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Grimlock See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SNARL  dinobot Deluxe With Manual" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS "GRIMLOCK" 20" STOMP & CHOMP FIGURE toy ROBOTS IN DISGUISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SNARL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SCORN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Dinobot SLASH" on EBAY