New DotM Concept Art

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: New DotM Concept Art

Postby Capt.Failure » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm

5150 Cruiser wrote:
Pontimax 01 wrote:Considering Chernobyl is in the background of the concept, he was probably planned to be in the beginning at some early point.


Possibly.
Noideaforaname wrote: Image
Another Russian military vehicle Decepticon (note the tail). Wonder if there was more to the Chernobyl scene originally.


Yup. Judging by the chest/canopy area, it looks like the alt mode was a Mig-24 hind helicopter. That would have been another great movie toy. Hope hasbro is listening.


A Hind-D!? :-?


I pray I'm not the only Metal Gear fan in the thread.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: New DotM Concept Art

Postby KingEmperor » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Capt.Failure wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Pontimax 01 wrote:Considering Chernobyl is in the background of the concept, he was probably planned to be in the beginning at some early point.


Possibly.
Noideaforaname wrote: Image
Another Russian military vehicle Decepticon (note the tail). Wonder if there was more to the Chernobyl scene originally.


Yup. Judging by the chest/canopy area, it looks like the alt mode was a Mig-24 hind helicopter. That would have been another great movie toy. Hope hasbro is listening.


A Hind-D!? :-?


I pray I'm not the only Metal Gear fan in the thread.

Prime, what's a Russian gunship doing in Chernobyl...?
\m/
KingEmperor
Targetmaster
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:33 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New DotM Concept Art

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Capt.Failure wrote:A Hind-D!? :-?

LOL Stinger Missiles
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: New DotM Concept Art

Postby Capt.Failure » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:08 am

KingEmperor wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Pontimax 01 wrote:Considering Chernobyl is in the background of the concept, he was probably planned to be in the beginning at some early point.


Possibly.
Noideaforaname wrote: Image
Another Russian military vehicle Decepticon (note the tail). Wonder if there was more to the Chernobyl scene originally.


Yup. Judging by the chest/canopy area, it looks like the alt mode was a Mig-24 hind helicopter. That would have been another great movie toy. Hope hasbro is listening.


A Hind-D!? :-?


I pray I'm not the only Metal Gear fan in the thread.

Prime, what's a Russian gunship doing in Chernobyl...?


I read that in David Hayter's voice. 8)
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: New DotM Concept Art

Postby KingEmperor » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Capt.Failure wrote:
KingEmperor wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Pontimax 01 wrote:Considering Chernobyl is in the background of the concept, he was probably planned to be in the beginning at some early point.


Possibly.
Noideaforaname wrote: Image
Another Russian military vehicle Decepticon (note the tail). Wonder if there was more to the Chernobyl scene originally.


Yup. Judging by the chest/canopy area, it looks like the alt mode was a Mig-24 hind helicopter. That would have been another great movie toy. Hope hasbro is listening.


A Hind-D!? :-?


I pray I'm not the only Metal Gear fan in the thread.

Prime, what's a Russian gunship doing in Chernobyl...?


I read that in David Hayter's voice. 8)

:APPLAUSE: :DANCE:
\m/
KingEmperor
Targetmaster
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:33 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

2004 Transformers Energon Mega Class Grimlock Action Figure Dinobot Dinosaur !! - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 45 minutes 12 seconds
Dark Crumplezone + Crumplezone Mudflap Quickmix Cybertron Transformers VOYAGERS! - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 47 minutes 55 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars ALPHA BRAVO - Action Figure NIP - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 48 minutes 23 seconds
SLOG Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Voyager AOE Action Figure Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 50 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers exclusive Henkei classic cloud Megatron New w comic rare - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 51 minutes 35 seconds
Impossible Toys Spike and Sparkplug - Sealed  Fits inside G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 52 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Deluxe Class BUMBLEBEE Generation 2015 Camaro - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 53 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars: ARMADA MEGATRON - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 53 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test