New e-Hobby/TFCC Collaboration Teaser

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC Collaboration Teaser

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Rated X wrote:The artwork also showed Overkill and a yellow Rewind/Eject. What happened ?


The Overkill was actually Slugfest.
and the yellow Rewind/Eject was explained in the update I posted from Hydra, like how its toy reveal will come later and how it (unlike the rest of the toys in this set) is NOT a Shattered Glass character. ;)



So the yellw rewind will come with this set ? Just no reveal yet ?
Yeppers. Seven figures. Three SG Cons, three SG Bots, and one non-SG mystery golden tape. ;)
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28730
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC Collaboration Teaser

Postby Bass X0 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 am

Bass X0
Fuzor
Posts: 243
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:24 am

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC Collaboration Teaser

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
And the identity of the mystery, non-SG glowing cassette tape is...

SOLARBOT!!!

They said Stripes couldn't be out-obscured. They were wrong. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28730
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC Collaboration Teaser

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:And the identity of the mystery, non-SG glowing cassette tape is...

SOLARBOT!!!

They said Stripes couldn't be out-obscured. They were wrong. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:


I thought you already knew that, the name was confirmed a few days ago in another thread. I even offered +1 internet to the one who called it! :shock:

The thread in question

Image
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19349
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC Collaboration Teaser

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I thought you already knew that, the name was confirmed a few days ago in another thread. I even offered +1 internet to the one who called it! :shock:

The thread in question
Huh, guess I didn't post in that thread to know that it had been said here.

Though, the one who first proposed it (as far as I know), was someone on The Allspark Forums (not me). ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28730
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class SKYWARP Decepticon Hasbro Sealed - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 11 seconds
G1 TRANSFORMERS LOT SOUNDWAVE DIRGE SHRAPNEL BOMBSHELL SCOOP TANTRUM SCREWHEAD - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 33 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Voyager Optimus Prime, Power Rangers Samurai Megazoid - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 4 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Lot Hound Wheeljack Trailbreaker Smokescreen New Sky - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 9 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Lot Mirage Sunstreaker Ironhide Prowl New Unopened - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 9 minutes 32 seconds
Two Transformers New in Package, Dark of the Moon Bumblebee, Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 15 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Skystalker Predacon New! - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 25 minutes 41 seconds
TransFormers Cybertron Vector Prime vs StarScream TRU Set MIB Rare Color Lot aoe - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 28 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test