New Fall of Cybertron "Through The Matrix" Trailer, Release Date Changed, Host Migration + more

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: New Fall of Cybertron "Through The Matrix" Trailer, Release Date Changed, Host Migration + more

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ultra Markus wrote:(for the first comment)I mean original as in in comics and cartoon i know the cartoon is not the first piece of tf fiction do you really think i that stupid, you need to think before you speak
Excuse me? Who are you to speak like that? That was very rude of you as my post was but a simple question. Or is it now a crime to be puzzled?

Ultra Markus wrote:and as for were i am going with this it should be clear to any TF fan.
Not entirely, since they way you worded it confused me:
from what the developers of this game intended and despite what hasbro says you cant deny the
that this is totally the same thing but more modern and bad ass than the original
and with a few tweaks to the story that make it more epic
this will be a great franchise
That sounded weird to me, since at first you're making it sound like you don't agree with something about the game ("...despite what Hasbro says..."), and then you say something that could be applied to several series ("...this is totally the same thing but more modern...than the original..."). It just feels oddly phrased.

What is it that Hasbro is saying that would make us deny the modern feel and coolness of the game? :???:

Ultra Markus wrote:and by the way thank you sabrblade for the comment
First you give me a tone and now your thanking me? Oi, my head hurts. :HEADHURTS:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26913
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Fall of Cybertron "Through The Matrix" Trailer, Release Date Changed, Host Migration + more

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:(for the first comment)I mean original as in in comics and cartoon i know the cartoon is not the first piece of tf fiction do you really think i that stupid, you need to think before you speak
Excuse me? Who are you to speak like that? That was very rude of you as my post was but a simple question. Or is it now a crime to be puzzled?

Ultra Markus wrote:and as for were i am going with this it should be clear to any TF fan.
Not entirely, since they way you worded it confused me:
from what the developers of this game intended and despite what hasbro says you cant deny the
that this is totally the same thing but more modern and bad ass than the original
and with a few tweaks to the story that make it more epic
this will be a great franchise
That sounded weird to me, since at first you're making it sound like you don't agree with something about the game ("...despite what Hasbro says..."), and then you say something that could be applied to several series ("...this is totally the same thing but more modern...than the original..."). It just feels oddly phrased.

What is it that Hasbro is saying that would make us deny the modern feel and coolness of the game? :???:

Ultra Markus wrote:and by the way thank you sabrblade for the comment
First you give me a tone and now your thanking me? Oi, my head hurts. :HEADHURTS:
sorry, my first comment was for seibertron not you, it just seemed easier to comment on your post because his was on there never meant to make your head hurt, so again sorry
anyway i risk saying this because it could go into a battle of aligned continuity arguments but i was referring to that Hasbro wants the games to officially be apart of the aligned continuity that includes the new cartoon and books and the game developers intended it to look and feel like G1 and I am saying it does look and feel like G1 and that's what i will take it as and that's what makes the games awesome
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Brainmaster
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Fall of Cybertron "Through The Matrix" Trailer, Release Date Changed, Host Migration + more

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ultra Markus wrote:anyway i risk saying this because it could go into a battle of aligned continuity arguments
I'll take this to PM, then. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26913
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Fall of Cybertron "Through The Matrix" Trailer, Release Date Changed, Host Migration + more

Postby Wigglez » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
To be honest, I don't think HMS should show off that gameinformer "reward" because a lot of people are showing it off. I watched the Assassins Creed commercial and had the gameinformer "reward" also.
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: Everywhere
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Fall of Cybertron "Through The Matrix" Trailer, Release Date Changed, Host Migration + more

Postby Stormrider » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
ikillbronies wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
ikillbronies wrote:Any word if Mirage will be be making an appearance? It would be nice to see some character development around him...maybe give him the old "Boba Fett" treatment. (minus the lousy death)


I don't follow the Boba Fett reference.




I think Mirage should be introduced as a more mysterious character. He does not get much face time yet he has a pretty loyal fan base, albeit underground. Maybe have him playing both sides. I vaguely remember them starting to go that direction in the comic series.


Now I understand. That sounds pretty cool.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Takara Legends LG-18 Armada Thundercracker - Complete - Generations - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 1 minute 7 seconds
2016 SDCC Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Fortress Maximus Sword - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 4 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Age Extinction Generation Voyager Autobot Hound Figure Convert Mode - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 19 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader SOUNDWAVE G1 Blaster NEW IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 23 minutes 13 seconds
NWT $60 Under Armour Alter Ego Transformers Crosshairs Compression Top SizeXL - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 41 minutes 27 seconds
Strafe Computron * 100% Complete 1987 Hasbro G1 Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 12 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Ultra Optimus Prime MISB Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 31 minutes 17 seconds
RARE TRANSFORMERS TFCC COLLECTOR'S CLUB OVER-RUN/RUNAMUCK SET OF 2 RUNABOUT - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test