New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Seibertron » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Sideswipe29 wrote:So let me get this straight. You wouldn't do a gallery of an older toy until it's relevant again because as you say it's an "older" gallery?


There's a lot of factors involved. Everything from relevancy, current workload, condition of vintage figures, trends in the comics, overall character's popularity, etc. I've been working on these galleries for 11 years. In the mid 2000s, I had a lot more freedom to do whatever galleries I wanted because there wasn't this massive onslaught of toys continuously coming out like there has been the past few years.

Older Transformers toys just don't get as much traffic as newer Transformers toys. I was bummed after I launched the galleries of Black Zarak and Grand Maximus a few years ago when I saw how poorly both galleries were performing initially. I thought those two galleries would generate all sorts of traffic due to the novelty and rarity of both items. While they are the end-all-be-all galleries of those two sets, they're just not good traffic generators. Black Zarak (July 2012) has 74,144 pageviews currently and Grand Maximus (October 2012) has 72,604 pageviews. By comparison, Evasion Mode Optimus Prime (which launched April 2014) has 249,116 pageviews.

I've owned every Hasbro Transformers toy (1984 to current) since 2007 and own a sizable portion of the European exclusives (only missing the Motorvators) and a very large collection of Takara exclusives and variants (minus a couple dozen Takara late G1 toys and and minus some regional variants prior to Henkei). If I had it my way, I'd do nothing but work on old Transformers galleries ... they're fun to do and a lot less work than the modern toys are due to their lack of poseability. But "work" comes first ... I have to work on what will generate traffic first, and then work fill in the gaps as time and relevancy allows.

Sideswipe29 wrote:So it's not so much that you couldn't do a gallery for the Protectobots because you always could have but you wanted to wait until they were relevant again so they could be a "new"gallery? So with that logic, why didn't you wait for all older G1 characters to become relevant and then make "new" galleries for them? Why have you bothered to hold out on a protectobot gallery and not other G1 stuff?


As I mentioned above, I've been working on the galleries for 11 years now. Due to less products being released prior to the live action movies, I used to have more time to work on older galleries. Since the movies, it's just been a matter of me finding time to work on older products which I usually try to squeeze in when those characters become relevant again.

Sometimes the relevancy is "self-created" such as in late 2013 when I had 4 complete G1 Reflectors and a really nice modern KO (the one with the new G1 box) to sell in the Seibertron.com Store on eBay. I took that time to do Reflector because I wanted to generate a little bit of interest in him first prior to posting those items for sale in the Seibertron.com Store and because I was excited about having 4 complete ones to sell.

Last summer, I photographed the G1 Powermasters after having two points of relevancy: comparison photos of Generations Doubledealer with vintage G1 Doubledealer and doing the gallery of Fire Guts God Ginrai because of BotCon Ginrai which came out last summer.

Sideswipe29 wrote:Sorry for all the questions. And I in no way mean to criticize you because your galleries are always incredible and it's smart to wait until characters are relevant again. I'm just trying to figure out why you waited to do the protectobots and not wait on others.


These are great questions ... happy to answer any of them. Bottom line is this: there's no black and white rule that I follow. I focus on new/current products first because that is what's most relevant and will generate the most traffic. I work on vintage and other older Transformers products that haven't been photographed as time allows. I generally try to do older figures that are relevant first and then work my way through the ones I want to as time allows.

The same thing applies to when I don't have time to photograph a toy the first time it is released. I'll usually wait until a repaint comes out to get it the 2nd time around and launch both of those galleries at the same time. Million Publishing Artfire is a good example. I really need to do his gallery, but if I'm going to do his gallery at this point, I should do United Grapple, GDO Hot Spot, and 2014 Protectobot Hot Spot's galleries. It's easier to do all of a mold's galleries at one time then it is to do them one-at-a-time.

Hope this all makes sense. If you have more questions, please let me know.
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13170
News Credits: 3469
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby steve2275 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
how about a G 1 combiners only gallery?
since combiners are currently relevant :D
cant blame a guy for asking :D
Last edited by steve2275 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Posts: 3139
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Seibertron » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
steve2275 wrote:how about a G 1 combiners only gallery?
since combiners are currently relevant :D


Seibertron.com's galleries are all character driven so a gallery just to do a gallery of Combiners all together isn't something that I would work on: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers- ... eries/new/
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13170
News Credits: 3469
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: G1 Defensor and the Protectobots Hot Spot, First Aid, Blades, Groove and Streetwise

Postby TheTheoretician » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:55 am

Seibertron wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Great gallery. Defensor was my first combiner.

They look pristine with the scrub-down and new stickers. The joints seem tight, too. Is the process very time-consuming?


btw, Streetwise's legs actually extend and his chest is supposed to tab into the diecast like this:

Image


The "legs" are not supposed to be extended in robot mode. The leg extension is for when he's an arm. I like having the hood of the vehicle folded up like that because it looks more like a robot chest instead of the front half of a car on a robot's chest.


These are of course your galleries, and your rules or fancies apply, and again, I applaud your great effort with the Protectobots! :D However, your argument seems a bit incoherent when it comes to Streetwise, as you claim the legs are not official transformation, but then refer to the folding of the hood as being your personal preference? As for the legs, I would argue that they are intended to be used in bot mode (there are two of them after all) regardless of how the instruction sheet turned out. They seem to be out on the 1986 catalog photo, too... As for the hood, my personal preference is having it flush down (also in the catalog), with the hood bumper resting in the diecast indentation which is probably also there for a reason... Streetwise was my first Transformer but is long lost and broken, and this is not how I remember him... Any possibility of additonal pic or two with the catalog/TFWiki stock photo transformation in the future? ;) A request which of course is another compliment to your beautiful photography :)
User avatar
TheTheoretician
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Sideswipe29 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Seibertron wrote:
Sideswipe29 wrote:So let me get this straight. You wouldn't do a gallery of an older toy until it's relevant again because as you say it's an "older" gallery?


There's a lot of factors involved. Everything from relevancy, current workload, condition of vintage figures, trends in the comics, overall character's popularity, etc. I've been working on these galleries for 11 years. In the mid 2000s, I had a lot more freedom to do whatever galleries I wanted because there wasn't this massive onslaught of toys continuously coming out like there has been the past few years.

Older Transformers toys just don't get as much traffic as newer Transformers toys. I was bummed after I launched the galleries of Black Zarak and Grand Maximus a few years ago when I saw how poorly both galleries were performing initially. I thought those two galleries would generate all sorts of traffic due to the novelty and rarity of both items. While they are the end-all-be-all galleries of those two sets, they're just not good traffic generators. Black Zarak (July 2012) has 74,144 pageviews currently and Grand Maximus (October 2012) has 72,604 pageviews. By comparison, Evasion Mode Optimus Prime (which launched April 2014) has 249,116 pageviews.

I've owned every Hasbro Transformers toy (1984 to current) since 2007 and own a sizable portion of the European exclusives (only missing the Motorvators) and a very large collection of Takara exclusives and variants (minus a couple dozen Takara late G1 toys and and minus some regional variants prior to Henkei). If I had it my way, I'd do nothing but work on old Transformers galleries ... they're fun to do and a lot less work than the modern toys are due to their lack of poseability. But "work" comes first ... I have to work on what will generate traffic first, and then work fill in the gaps as time and relevancy allows.

Sideswipe29 wrote:So it's not so much that you couldn't do a gallery for the Protectobots because you always could have but you wanted to wait until they were relevant again so they could be a "new"gallery? So with that logic, why didn't you wait for all older G1 characters to become relevant and then make "new" galleries for them? Why have you bothered to hold out on a protectobot gallery and not other G1 stuff?


As I mentioned above, I've been working on the galleries for 11 years now. Due to less products being released prior to the live action movies, I used to have more time to work on older galleries. Since the movies, it's just been a matter of me finding time to work on older products which I usually try to squeeze in when those characters become relevant again.

Sometimes the relevancy is "self-created" such as in late 2013 when I had 4 complete G1 Reflectors and a really nice modern KO (the one with the new G1 box) to sell in the Seibertron.com Store on eBay. I took that time to do Reflector because I wanted to generate a little bit of interest in him first prior to posting those items for sale in the Seibertron.com Store and because I was excited about having 4 complete ones to sell.

Last summer, I photographed the G1 Powermasters after having two points of relevancy: comparison photos of Generations Doubledealer with vintage G1 Doubledealer and doing the gallery of Fire Guts God Ginrai because of BotCon Ginrai which came out last summer.

Sideswipe29 wrote:Sorry for all the questions. And I in no way mean to criticize you because your galleries are always incredible and it's smart to wait until characters are relevant again. I'm just trying to figure out why you waited to do the protectobots and not wait on others.


These are great questions ... happy to answer any of them. Bottom line is this: there's no black and white rule that I follow. I focus on new/current products first because that is what's most relevant and will generate the most traffic. I work on vintage and other older Transformers products that haven't been photographed as time allows. I generally try to do older figures that are relevant first and then work my way through the ones I want to as time allows.

The same thing applies to when I don't have time to photograph a toy the first time it is released. I'll usually wait until a repaint comes out to get it the 2nd time around and launch both of those galleries at the same time. Million Publishing Artfire is a good example. I really need to do his gallery, but if I'm going to do his gallery at this point, I should do United Grapple, GDO Hot Spot, and 2014 Protectobot Hot Spot's galleries. It's easier to do all of a mold's galleries at one time then it is to do them one-at-a-time.

Hope this all makes sense. If you have more questions, please let me know.


Those are all excellent answers and it all makes complete sense. It's a shame that relevancy and popularity come first before you can do what you want but I speak for everyone here on Seibertron that the work you do and the effort you put into toy galleries is outstanding. You make the greatest transformers galleries around and that is truly appreciated. You do great work and I look forward to seeing future galleries from you. :D
Image
Today, We take the battle to them.
User avatar
Sideswipe29
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Galleries: G1 Defensor and the Protectobots Hot Spot, First Aid, Blades, Groove and Streetwise

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Seibertron wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Great gallery. Defensor was my first combiner.

They look pristine with the scrub-down and new stickers. The joints seem tight, too. Is the process very time-consuming?


btw, Streetwise's legs actually extend and his chest is supposed to tab into the diecast like this:

Image


The "legs" are not supposed to be extended in robot mode. The leg extension is for when he's an arm. I like having the hood of the vehicle folded up like that because it looks more like a robot chest instead of the front half of a car on a robot's chest.

so if the legs are not supposed to be extended in robot mode then why make them look like legs if its just for an arm (usually hes a leg though)then they should not look like legs, i get you are overwhelmed with these awesome galleries and you have control over how they come out but at least use common sense when a figure has legs but you refuse to show them properly its like seeing a mistransformed figure in your galleries and im sure you dont want mistransformed figures in your galleries
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Posts: 2208
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Galleries: G1 Defensor and the Protectobots Hot Spot, First Aid, Blades, Groove and Streetwise

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:54 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Ultra Markus wrote:so if the legs are not supposed to be extended in robot mode then why make them look like legs if its just for an arm (usually hes a leg though)then they should not look like legs, i get you are overwhelmed with these awesome galleries and you have control over how they come out but at least use common sense when a figure has legs but you refuse to show them properly its like seeing a mistransformed figure in your galleries and im sure you dont want mistransformed figures in your galleries


I'm sure you didn't intend for your message to sound rude. I have plenty of common sense. A lot of care and TLC goes into these galleries. I am unaware of any glaring errors in the instructions for G1 toys other than minor things that were left out, but when it comes to the transformations, the G1 instructions were pretty thorough. That is not always the case with modern Transformers that are more complex, but the G1 instructions are a a different beast.

Attached to this message are G1 Streetwise's instructions which do not show the leg extension. To me, it's common sense that he shouldn't stand so much taller than all of the other "Scramble City" combiners which are all a similar height. He's already taller than the rest without doing the crazy leg extension.

I'm also unsure where the "overwhelmed" comment comes from. It's a lot of work, but this is my job. It's what I do full time, 60+ hours per week. Owning my own business can be a little overwhelming from time-to-time but I don't think I've said anything in this topic that alludes to me saying that I'm overwhelmed by doing galleries.

If you guys unanimously want me to do his chest the "correct" way, I will update his gallery when I have time for it. His legs are going to stay the way the instructions show them because I think he looks silly with them extended.

streetwise.JPG
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13170
News Credits: 3469
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby TheTheoretician » Wed May 06, 2015 3:40 am

Streetwise is indeed unique in many ways among Scramble City limb bots, mostly from the fact that he is the only one whose robot mode head cannot be used as a connector peg. Also, his height. I still suspect that the extension of the legs is supposed to be used in his robot mode despite it making him taller than the other Protectobot limbs; he is simply a rule-breaker in various regards, for reasons unknown, but that is also what makes him stand out from the crowd in my opinion. By the way, the G1 box art showing those red thighs seems to support the extended leg configuration:

Image

However, as for a new gallery of him, it might be sufficient with a few new additional pics for the existing one, with all chest and leg configurations included, so that everyone get satisfied already? ;) In the end, it is of course up to you Ryan, either way, thank you for all your hard work on the G1 Protectobots!
User avatar
TheTheoretician
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby TheTheoretician » Wed May 06, 2015 6:33 am

OK, quick recap of possible configurations:

1.Hood folded up, legs not extended (Ryan´s preferred configuration):

Image

2.Hood flush, legs not extended (basically, his whole front side is a chopped up car):

Image

3.Hood flush, legs extended (the one I think his engineering hints is the correct one):

Image

4.Hood folded up, legs extended (the most ridiculous one in my opinion!):

Image

...so, which one of the above is the correct one? Or perhaps more importantly, which one looks the best? Should we have a poll? :D
User avatar
TheTheoretician
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:52 pm

New Galleries: Platinum Edition Triple Changers Astrotrain and Blitzwing

Postby Va'al » Fri May 08, 2015 1:19 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
When the Platinum Edition of Blitzwing and Astrotrain was first revealed, everyone was a little confused about the colour decos on the two, the latter in particular. Taking the 1985 Takara mold and eHobby exclusive, and painted in bright orange and white (almost Alpha Bravo colours!) was definitely quite a peculiar choice to accentuate, as the other toy in the box is really quite close to the original figure, though the mold is once more the Takara G1 version.

Nonetheless, Seibertron.com still brings you the full gallery treatment to this bizarre Platinum Edition set of the two Decepticon triplechangers, showing off all their three modes, comparisons with previous incarnations of the characters and our trademark under the foot shots - click on any image below to view them!

Platinum Edition Astrotrain

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Platinum Edition Blitzwing

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Black Bumblebee » Fri May 08, 2015 1:29 am

Love 'em. I'm a sucker for G1 figures in crazy, wacky colors. If you want the original colors, they're easy enough to find on ebay. These figures though? Come to papa...
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
User avatar
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
Posts: 776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:06 pm
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri May 08, 2015 5:41 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
These guys are so weird! :SICK: <screams of horror>
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
Image
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 984
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby MGrotusque » Fri May 08, 2015 8:21 am

I don't know man......easy pass for me. Those colours just don't do it for me on Astrotrain. I like my weird stuff aswell but maybe it's just the colours they chose that don't work for me.

Plus the "wacky" prices these things go for at retail makes that decision easier.
Image
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2363
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby triKlops » Fri May 08, 2015 9:13 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Glad to see the flicks.
I have my set on preorder with a bunch of other stuff so it will be a while before i get them in hand.
Still no "Official" word on the concept for the color schemes huh?
Image

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
User avatar
triKlops
Godmaster
Posts: 1762
News Credits: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rhode Island X 401

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Seibertron » Fri May 08, 2015 10:55 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
A few things about Astrotrain and Blitzwing ...

Astrotrain has the same flaw that the Hasbro Commemorative Astrotrain has that causes the shuttle tailfin to not sit properly for some reason like it does on the original Takara reissue, the e-Hobby version and the original. The two halves also don't press flat against each other.

Image

Image

The sticker that should be the light/reflector in the front of Astrotrain's train mode is misapplied to the front of his rifle/gun instead.

Image

Image

This version of Blitzwing is the same as the Takara book style reissue. It does not have the rubsign unfortunately, but it does have the pointier sword (as opposed to the rounded sword like the original Hasbro version). Oddly enough, the absence of the rubsign was corrected for e-Hobby Overcharge. While it comes with all 3 missiles, it does not have any springs to launch them.

Image

Image
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13170
News Credits: 3469
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Sat May 09, 2015 9:42 am

Motto: "My anaconda don't..."
Does the Platinum Blitzwing have plastic rather than metal feet? At least that's what it looks like from the picture
User avatar
welcometothedarksyde
Combiner
Posts: 438
News Credits: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 am
Location: Saskatchewan
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby MaverickPrime » Sat May 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Blitzwheels looks really nice! Now where is that deco on the Generations voyager??? Don't get me wrong, I love the G1 mold, it's one of the very, very few G1 molds I've owned, I had a blue one when I was a little kid, but the newer one would be nicer.
As for Astrotrain...yeah, it Astrotrainwrecked, those are good colors, but they where applied kinda randomly, the homage doesn't really come across well, :/
And Va'al is right, those are Alpha Bravo-ish colors, have you noted that movie 2007 Evac is pretty much movieverse Alpha Bravo? :-?
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 329
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 pm
Location: Mexico, the land of awful toy distribution.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
MaverickPrime wrote:And Va'al is right, those are Alpha Bravo-ish colors, have you noted that movie 2007 Evac is pretty much movieverse Alpha Bravo? :-?
Or is Alpha Bravo...

Image

...Generations Evac? ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34156
News Credits: 353
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Skids and Screech plus Encore Skids

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I updated Million Publishing Skids gallery to include in-package images ...

Transformers Encore Skids

Image
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13170
News Credits: 3469
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Amelie » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:40 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Hey, Seibertron -

Did Astrotrain still have the notorious odd legs that means he often leans to one side?
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1817
News Credits: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Amelie wrote:Hey, Seibertron -

Did Astrotrain still have the notorious odd legs that means he often leans to one side?


Only if you don't pull the legs out all of the way. My original G1 doesn't have this problem either.
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13170
News Credits: 3469
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Amelie » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Seibertron wrote:Only if you don't pull the legs out all of the way. My original G1 doesn't have this problem either.


My original doesn't, but my old Takara TFC:Collection reissue had to almost use his rifle as a makeshift crutch!

Loved the Platinum galleries for Blitzwind and Astrotrain, btw. Its nice to see G1 love every now and then, even though I know it doesn't draw the site traffic like new stuff does. :)
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1817
News Credits: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Amelie wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Only if you don't pull the legs out all of the way. My original G1 doesn't have this problem either.


My original doesn't, but my old Takara TFC:Collection reissue had to almost use his rifle as a makeshift crutch!

Loved the Platinum galleries for Blitzwind and Astrotrain, btw. Its nice to see G1 love every now and then, even though I know it doesn't draw the site traffic like new stuff does. :)


Yah if I had it my way, I'd work on nothing but finishing up G1, G2, and Beast Wars galleries. I'm making pretty good progress on them though. Slowly yet surely.
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13170
News Credits: 3469
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

New Galleries: G1 Powermasters Optimus Prime And Doubledealer

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:43 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Seibertron.com is proud to present our newest galleries:

G1 Powermasters Optimus Prime and Doubledealer

With this set, we're well on our way to having our biggest year of Transformers galleries, beating out 2014 which was our biggest year to date!

Up first? Powermaster Optimus Prime and his Powermaster Partner Hi-Q. This was a rebirth of Optimus after he died a horrible death at the hands of his eternal enemy Megatron in Transformers The Movie in 1986, and what a rebirth it is! Not only do you get the usual Optimus cab and trailer combo, but instead of a battle platform springing to life like his original trailer, you get a fully armed battle station! And Hi-Q gets to join in on the fun as he can interact with the weapons while Prime mans the main station. The best, however, was still to come because you could now combine Optimus with his trailer to form the biggest, baddest Optimus the US had ever seen... Powermaster Optimus Prime and he rocked it hardcore!

And would you take a look at that price tag from 1988? *sighs* :shock:

Last, but certainly not least, is Doubledealer! This double agent could change from Autobot robot to Decepticon buzzard to a missile carrier truck and back! But, much like Optimus, he could only do so with a little help from his friends Knok and Skar! With a shoulder mounted cannon and rifle formed out of the missile he's carrying, this walking weapon of mass destruction was just as deadly as he was two faced...literally!

Take a trip down memory lane with us and check out their galleries below and when you're done, come to forums and share your thoughts, memories and experiences with these two blasts from the past!

G1 1988 Optimus Prime

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


G1 1988 Hi-Q

Image


G1 1988 Doubledealer

Image

Image

Image


G1 1988 Knok

Image


G1 1988 Skar

Image

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9051
News Credits: 668
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: New Galleries: G1, Encore, Commemorative, and more

Postby RhA » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:03 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Excellent stuff! It's good to see more G1 stuff in the galleries. There's a shortage of powermasters in there.

And that Doubledealer. The bird missilie gets me every time. Yeah.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4557
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
Twincast / Podcast #264:
"Kingdom Come"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 42 Voyager KSI Boss" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Scrapmetal Yellow Primus Unleashed Scout Class Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series KSI Sentry Deluxe Action Figure #23" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Starscream, Megatron & KSI BOSS (Bundle)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 57 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Offroad Bumbl..." on EBAY
Buy "KSI BOSS Transformers - Studio Series 43 - Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT BOTS 45 PIECES DECEPTICON BREAKDOWN FIGURE  HASBRO 2013" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT BOTS 39 PIECES SILVERBOLT FIGURE  HASBRO 2013" on EBAY