New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:46 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Seibertron wrote:My $40 investment into an early batch of these Tiny Titans has turned into a good investment for our discussion. Thanks everyone for making it worth my while! Love to see all of us discussing our views on all of this. :D
I didn't participate, but I did learn a few things just reading through. I've been confused by the Aligned stuff since the get-go, perhaps that's why I never got into it much. I never finished either of the games, nor the Prime series. I also thought WFC would be better as a pre-G1 setting, rather than for Prime. I also have the comics mentioned earlier, and I agree that they were rather weak. Nonetheless, they are there, and the aforementioned wish for a person to edit everything together or come in and write some backstory or fill-in to connect all the dots officially, could use that comic story as a basis. But there needs to be a LOT of character development.


I always saw the WFC game as being a prequel to the G1 cartoon simply because it works. Maybe not in style, but all the key points are there. And its also works as a prequel to Prime. Both shows speak of a long war between two parties and this game is about said war, so why cant it work for both?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28259
News Credits: 3202
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:51 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:I always saw the WFC game as being a prequel to the G1 cartoon simply because it works. Maybe not in style, but all the key points are there.
There are more differences between WFC and the G1 cartoon than just their looks. For one, Optimus got the Matrix from Alpha Trion in the cartoon, while he got it from the Core in the game. And Dark Energon wasn't a thing in the cartoon either. And both the Aerialbots and Breakdown existed on Cybertron in the game when they weren't born in the cartoon until 1985. And Jetfire's an Autobot in the game when he left Cybertron before the war began in the cartoon. Other differences exist as well.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35359
News Credits: 385
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby sol magnus » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:30 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I definitely think WFC (I only played the first one, "Dark Energon featuring Dark Energon with a guest appearance by Dark Energon") works fine as a prequel to Prime. I think it works, well...not at all as a prequel to the G1 cartoon (although even the G1 cartoon contradicts the early origins of the war at least).

However, as one of those people that gravitates to G1, I suppose I should attempt to defend it somewhat. I don't have a problem with other forms of continuity or what have you. I do have somewhat of a problem with radically altering a character from the "base" because what's the point of coming up with the character in the first place - it essentially becomes a name and an appearance rather than a character. I don't think it's completely verboten to do this, either. I guess it just depends. The source material for the characters varied back in the day, too...so people kind of just picked the one they liked the best. If you liked Prowl and were exposed to all the stuff that gave you information on Prowl, which interpretation served the character the best for you? Bio/Tech Spec, G1 comic fiction, or G1 cartoon? In his bio he's evidently a high ranking, very competent character - in the comic he's kind of the same, but there's not much with him (in the early US version), and in the comic he might be kind of the same but he comes off as bland, and the "logic" aspect of his character makes him come off as kind of a wet blanket. But it all fits as the "base" character. Competent? Check. Smart? Check. Not very interesting at all. Yet his visual look has always made him an appealing character. Not even getting into which continuity took "precedence", although I'd have to go with the cartoon due to simple exposure.

That's just an example that none of this is new - there just wasn't a fully developed 24 hour news cycle or internet to share these ideas across the entire planet...but they definitely existed in my neighborhood all the way back to '84.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1652
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Flashwave » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:56 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
K2vox wrote:those stickers or tampo sigils are fugly barf.. :SICK: :SICK: :SICK: how did they think that would look good. I like the design though. Is it really too hard to give these guys elbow joints though? They'd rock with those. I do want to get the small legion class ones though if they have a complete set of the show to go along with my prime verse, but I'm not spending money on them if it's incomplete and I'm not buying the bigger ones.

:BOT:



Those tampos are gly, but they are designed to be QR Code-esqe. You can scan them into a game that way.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3419
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Flashwave » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I always saw the WFC game as being a prequel to the G1 cartoon simply because it works. Maybe not in style, but all the key points are there.
There are more differences between WFC and the G1 cartoon than just their looks. For one, Optimus got the Matrix from Alpha Trion in the cartoon, while he got it from the Core in the game. And Dark Energon wasn't a thing in the cartoon either. And both the Aerialbots and Breakdown existed on Cybertron in the game when they weren't born in the cartoon until 1985. And Jetfire's an Autobot in the game when he left Cybertron before the war began in the cartoon. Other differences exist as well.



Well, technically, there's that whole Timetravel episode, maybe the Airelbots were around in the past longer than we saw... :lol:
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3419
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Motto: "To learn who rules over you, first learn who you are not allowed to criticize."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
Well, WFC/FOC can't be part of the G1 cartoon continuity as they directly contradict each other.

In the cartoon, the Dinobots are built on Earth by Wheeljack and Ratchet. In FOC the Dinobots were originally normal Autobots who got turned into monsters by Shockwave.

In the cartoon, Shockwave stayed monitoring Cybertron, whilst in FOC Grimlock kills him.

In the cartoon, the Insecticons are dropped from the wreck of the Nemesis in an escape pod and crash-land on Earth, where they take on insect modes. In FOC, the Insecticons are already insects, and the Dinobots kill them.

In the cartoon, Starscream in on the Nemesis with the rest of the Decepticons. In FOC, he seemingly dies.

In the cartoon, the Combaticons were Decepticon criminals that Starscream liberated and gave new bodies. In FOC they were a perfectly loyal team of Decepticons who was on the Nemesis until his battle with Jazz sent him spiralling into the void (or possibly back to Cybertron).

I could go on, but regardless, I think it's obvious that G1 and WFC/FOC are separate continuities. That said I agree that the Aligned concept makes absolutely no sense, and in my book the WFC/FOC and Prime universes should be kept separate.
The worst Transformers fan ever. Now with added impulse buy problems!
Image
I draw stuff too!
User avatar
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5227
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Black Helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Delta Magnus wrote:In the cartoon, Shockwave stayed monitoring Cybertron, whilst in FOC Grimlock kills him.
Grilock doesn't kill him, he just defeats him.

Delta Magnus wrote:In the cartoon, the Insecticons are dropped from the wreck of the Nemesis in an escape pod and crash-land on Earth, where they take on insect modes. In FOC, the Insecticons are already insects, and the Dinobots kill them.
They don't kill all of the Insecticons, just a lot of them. Hardshell, Sharpshot, and Kickback were all beaten, but not killed.

Delta Magnus wrote:In the cartoon, Starscream in on the Nemesis with the rest of the Decepticons. In FOC, he seemingly dies.
He's knocked aside, but not killed. The books account for his being aboard the Nemesis.

Delta Magnus wrote:In the cartoon, the Combaticons were Decepticon criminals that Starscream liberated and gave new bodies. In FOC they were a perfectly loyal team of Decepticons who was on the Nemesis until his battle with Jazz sent him spiralling into the void (or possibly back to Cybertron).
The latter. They do make it back to Cybertron.

Delta Magnus wrote:I could go on, but regardless, I think it's obvious that G1 and WFC/FOC are separate continuities.
Yeah, Rise of the Dark Spark even cements G1 as a separate reality from WFC/FOC.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35359
News Credits: 385
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:01 pm

All I know is I'm counting the WfC/FoC figures as their G1 versions on my shelves.


... and that the Tiny Titan things look really cheap. I get that's the point, but still not anything I'd want.
I have to wonder how the "regular" toy of Bisk will handle the face. Neither the Kreon or this one even bother with the eyestalks, though obviously those two figures are very tiny.
Image
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
User avatar
Noideaforaname
City Commander
Posts: 3282
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Legion Grimlock and Sideswipe plus 3-Step Optimus

Postby Va'al » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:12 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We brought you a video review over the weekend of the second wave of Transformers: Robots in Disguise Legion class figures, featuring Grimlock and Sideswipe - but why not take a second look at both of them, alongside the three-step Hyperchange Optimus Prime?

Click on any of the images below to access the full galleries for Grimlock, Sideswipe and Optimus Prime, each with simplified transformation, symbol to be scanned with the RID mobile device app, and more to be discovered - below.

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Grimlock

Image

Image

Image


Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Sideswipe

Image

Image

Image


Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Optimus Prime

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby TimothyR » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:45 am

great galleries (as usual).. seriously.. i don't think you get thanked enough for how wonderful your galleries are. they're the greatest service you provide this fanbase. truly fantastic.

anyways.. if i had grown up with these as a kid.. there's no way i'd be collecting them now as an adult.
TimothyR
Targetmaster
Posts: 616
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby RhA » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:58 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
TimothyR wrote:anyways.. if i had grown up with these as a kid.. there's no way i'd be collecting them now as an adult.

Sadly, this is true.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4557
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby BERSEKAEL » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:17 am

RhA wrote:
TimothyR wrote:anyways.. if i had grown up with these as a kid.. there's no way i'd be collecting them now as an adult.

Sadly, this is true.


I bet if they repaint that grimlock as G1 will sell more and faster... G1 is still all they have.
Image
User avatar
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
Posts: 464
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby RhA » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:32 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
BERSEKAEL wrote:
RhA wrote:
TimothyR wrote:anyways.. if i had grown up with these as a kid.. there's no way i'd be collecting them now as an adult.

Sadly, this is true.


I bet if they repaint that grimlock as G1 will sell more and faster... G1 is still all they have.

G1 isn't the only thing that got fans on this site and there are heaps of people who don't like it at all. But it's just that all these 1- 2- 3 step magic toys aren't exactly thrilling stuff. Sure we had simple toys back when, but at least those where new characters. These days there must not only be an Optimus for each line, but also for each gimmick. It just dulls everything down to a game of Optimus, Bumblebee and a handfull of characters who happen to be the main cast. It's hard to see myself getting nostalgic over the 2015 RID lineup in 10 years.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4557
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby TimothyR » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:53 am

RhA wrote:
BERSEKAEL wrote:
RhA wrote:
TimothyR wrote:anyways.. if i had grown up with these as a kid.. there's no way i'd be collecting them now as an adult.

Sadly, this is true.


I bet if they repaint that grimlock as G1 will sell more and faster... G1 is still all they have.

G1 isn't the only thing that got fans on this site and there are heaps of people who don't like it at all. But it's just that all these 1- 2- 3 step magic toys aren't exactly thrilling stuff. Sure we had simple toys back when, but at least those where new characters. These days there must not only be an Optimus for each line, but also for each gimmick. It just dulls everything down to a game of Optimus, Bumblebee and a handfull of characters who happen to be the main cast. It's hard to see myself getting nostalgic over the 2015 RID lineup in 10 years.


for me, it's not about them being G1 characters or not. it's that they're just not very good toys.. they're unfathomably cheap, they're too simple.. and not only that, but their simplicity isn't even fluid, it's annoying.

G1 toys felt like they had some gravitas. they just seemed special when i was a kid. they had metal, they looked like real cars, they were fairly well detailed, and they were fun. these don't strike me as any of that.

these one step changers for instance just seem like a toy that i would've enjoyed for a day or two changing it back and forth, then i probably would've lost it or moved on to the next toy.

as a kid i LOVED puzzles and i LOVED transformers because they were 3D puzzles.. each one was a different character that i could watch on tv. these new figures aren't puzzles, they'v been dumbed down to the point that it loses that special thing that made them so interesting to me.

lastly, on an unrelated note.. my favorite more recent cartoon was most definitely the star wars clone wars series.. i loved that show and i loved the toys as well. some of them were missing some joints, but a lot of them had decent articulation, accessories, and gorgeous sculpts. and hell, the show lasted for 5 seasons, 6 if you could the season on DVD. i wish transformers had something like that. it was both a little serious and a little kid friendly. there were tons of characters which lead to a ton of really cool toys. they didn't just focus on one group of good guys throughout the entire series. they made the universe feel large, and you got to know every character that they focused on a little better. it was really great. the stories were cool, it looked wonderful, and it lasted longer than any transformers show that i can recall from recent memory so it had to do something right.

anyways... i just wish these toys were more special.
TimothyR
Targetmaster
Posts: 616
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:29 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
is it me or does side-swipes alt mode resemble a Countach a tad bit :-B :-? :???: but with extra spikes
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP


LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.


D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:


Hellscream9999 wrote: They do


The truth is revealed :shock:
User avatar
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Posts: 384
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:51 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Autobot tap out wrote:is it me or does side-swipes alt mode resemble a Countach a tad bit :-B :-? :???: but with extra spikes


I totally thought that. I actually thought he was supposed to be a stylized lamborghini, along the lines of Cybertron Hotshot but in a totally different direction.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28259
News Credits: 3202
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Noideaforaname » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:50 am

Lately it seems like we've been getting Grimlock in every color but G2 blue. *sigh*
Image
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
User avatar
Noideaforaname
City Commander
Posts: 3282
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:08 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Noideaforaname wrote:Lately it seems like we've been getting Grimlock in every color but G2 blue. *sigh*


maybe fun pub will listen and you will have a new Birthday present in subscription service 4.0 :grin: for G2 grimlock
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP


LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.


D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:


Hellscream9999 wrote: They do


The truth is revealed :shock:
User avatar
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Posts: 384
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Peridot » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:is it me or does side-swipes alt mode resemble a Countach a tad bit :-B :-? :???: but with extra spikes


I totally thought that. I actually thought he was supposed to be a stylized lamborghini, along the lines of Cybertron Hotshot but in a totally different direction.

The front grill looks like a stylized Mustang- is it just me?
User avatar
Peridot
Combiner
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:34 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:04 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Metro Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:is it me or does side-swipes alt mode resemble a Countach a tad bit :-B :-? :???: but with extra spikes


I totally thought that. I actually thought he was supposed to be a stylized lamborghini, along the lines of Cybertron Hotshot but in a totally different direction.

The front grill looks like a stylized Mustang- is it just me?


Well, not to pay any licensing, hasbro usually combines cues from a few cars together to simultaneously make it look familiar while copying an exact make. One of my favourite examples was Prime Cliffjumper who was like a combination of the Plymouth Barracuda and a 1970's Dodge Challenger.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28259
News Credits: 3202
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Drift and Optimus Prime

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Another day, another gallery update! Today's subjects come from the upcoming Robots in Disguise (2015) Warrior-class range, Drift and Optimus Prime!

Drift takes after his appearance in last year's blockbuster Age of Extinction, taking on the form of an orange futuristic sports car that converts into the most honorable of robo-samurais, giving Bludgeon a run for his money! Of note, the Drift featured in these galleries has a small touch-up on his face, his whiskers being Sharpie'd black for a more accurate look.

Optimus Prime transforms not only into a truck (as always), but pulls a Motormaster and transforms into the truck and trailer! His weapon of choice in his robot mode is his mighty axe which seems to be an homage to his War for Cybertron incarnation.

To be taken to each figure's full gallery, click either their links or the images themselves to be taken to them!

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Drift

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Optimus Prime

Image

Image

Image

Image
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6535
News Credits: 250
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Fort Bliss, TX
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby RhA » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
I like that Optimus.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4557
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby TimothyR » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:42 pm

so tiny.

some ankle joints would've been great.. too bad hasbro doesn't care about producing a quality product anymore.
TimothyR
Targetmaster
Posts: 616
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Tresob » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:50 pm

I actually dig the legions figures, and I'm happy to see their return! They are cheap, and small, which is about all I can handle at this point. And they are still more advanced than those old 80s minibots.
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 522
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Deadput » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
TimothyR wrote:so tiny.

some ankle joints would've been great.. too bad hasbro doesn't care about producing a quality product anymore.




It's not like the amount of plastic is decreasing or anything.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4523
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
Twincast / Podcast #280:
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers 1996 Botcon Dealer Exclusive Beast Wars Onyx Primal Missing Leg" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 3H Transformers BotCon 1999 Exclusive WINDRAZOR rare" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN SOUNDWAVE COMPLETE LEADER CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN Triggerhappy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Series Elita-1 & Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Legends Optimus Prime, Cosmos, Gears" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2014 Pirates vs Knights Box with foam, pin, and certificate" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY