New pic and details on Shockwave!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: New pic and details on Shockwave!

Postby CrimsonPrime » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:45 am

Starscream GaGa wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:The lighting makes it look like he's got three eyes in there. hope it's just the lighting.
Look, I like shockwave as much as the next guy, but I'm kinda getting sick of seeing the same angles and recycled shots and pics of him. I wanna see him transform already!

You're going to be disappointed. In the video games he has no alt-mode and he never transforms in any of the adaptions. He's most likely just going to be like the Fallen. At least he has the Driller though, I guess that can be his "alt-mode" when he's piloting it.


I agree. I think Shockwave wont have any alt mode. After all he already have a huge snake-tentacle monster to ride on if he want to go anywhere. So why bother having an alt mode right?

On topic...Only one thing makes me curious...The article says that he is 40 feet o.O...That's like 5-6 ft taller than Megatron...But yet in Rising Storm and Foundation he seems to be the same size...Curiouser and curiouser o.O...
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Re: New pic and details on Shockwave!

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
CrimsonPrime wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:The lighting makes it look like he's got three eyes in there. hope it's just the lighting.
Look, I like shockwave as much as the next guy, but I'm kinda getting sick of seeing the same angles and recycled shots and pics of him. I wanna see him transform already!

You're going to be disappointed. In the video games he has no alt-mode and he never transforms in any of the adaptions. He's most likely just going to be like the Fallen. At least he has the Driller though, I guess that can be his "alt-mode" when he's piloting it.


I agree. I think Shockwave wont have any alt mode. After all he already have a huge snake-tentacle monster to ride on if he want to go anywhere. So why bother having an alt mode right?

On topic...Only one thing makes me curious...The article says that he is 40 feet o.O...That's like 5-6 ft taller than Megatron...But yet in Rising Storm and Foundation he seems to be the same size...Curiouser and curiouser o.O...


Right, but what's 5-6 feet when you're 40feet tall?
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4272
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New pic and details on Shockwave!

Postby CrimsonPrime » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 am

Flashwave wrote:
CrimsonPrime wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:The lighting makes it look like he's got three eyes in there. hope it's just the lighting.
Look, I like shockwave as much as the next guy, but I'm kinda getting sick of seeing the same angles and recycled shots and pics of him. I wanna see him transform already!

You're going to be disappointed. In the video games he has no alt-mode and he never transforms in any of the adaptions. He's most likely just going to be like the Fallen. At least he has the Driller though, I guess that can be his "alt-mode" when he's piloting it.


I agree. I think Shockwave wont have any alt mode. After all he already have a huge snake-tentacle monster to ride on if he want to go anywhere. So why bother having an alt mode right?

On topic...Only one thing makes me curious...The article says that he is 40 feet o.O...That's like 5-6 ft taller than Megatron...But yet in Rising Storm and Foundation he seems to be the same size...Curiouser and curiouser o.O...


Right, but what's 5-6 feet when you're 40feet tall?


Huh :???: ? I dont really get what you're trying to say x_x...You do know I'm trying to say Shockwave is taller than Megs right >.<? And Megs is around 32-34 feet while he's 40 ft >.>...Please explain to me what you're trying to say...Cause I honestly dont know what you're trying to say @_@...
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Re: New pic and details on Shockwave!

Postby starscreamreturns » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 am

He looks cool but see the parachute guys coming behind they probably kill him.
starscreamreturns
Minibot
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:53 am

Re: New pic and details on Shockwave!

Postby _I_Am_Megatron_ » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
"Nobody summons Megatron!" - Megatron
"Then it pleases me to be the first." - Unicron
_I_Am_Megatron_
Fuzor
Posts: 221
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm
Location: Pineville, WV
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: New pic and details on Shockwave!

Postby Tekka » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Gawd, Shockwave is absolutely beastly and I adore his look. I'm sure he's going to be way up there with Barricade as one of my favourite movie transformers.
Image
User avatar
Tekka
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8145
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 am
Location: Dark Side of The Light

Re: New pic and details on Shockwave!

Postby JetOptimus23 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:01 am

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
starscreamreturns wrote:He looks cool but see the parachute guys coming behind they probably kill him.


...4 or 5 guys vs huge emotionless killing machine with a giant worm...something tells me they aren't trying to kill him, maybe incapacitate him or something.
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
Image
User avatar
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Posts: 1742
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G2 1994 Illuminators VOLT complete EUROPEAN laser rods - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 6 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE POWERGLIDE, BLADES & DROPSHOT (1 Ultra & 2 voyager class) - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 8 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Prowl DLX Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 9 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Skywarp Leader Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 10 minutes
Transformers Generations WARPATH Complete Hasbro Deluxe Tank - Time Remaining: 26 days 23 hours 11 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers TFCC TFSS 1.0 MIB SET Scourge Mammoth Circuit TCC Fun Publications - Time Remaining: 18 days 11 hours 14 minutes 49 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA    HOIST W/ REFUTE MINI CON    MOC SEALED-Free Shipping- - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 15 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Broadside & Blunderbuss - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 15 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test