New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby El Duque » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:02 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Site sponsor TFsource dropped by to let us know of two new Takara Tomy Transformers Generations listing, TG-17 Blaster with Steeljaw and TG-18 Skywarp! Pre-order for each are available at the links below.

Takara Tomy just announced the following items now up for preorder at TFsource:

Transformers Generations Japan - TG17 Fall of Cybertron - Blaster & Steeljaw
Transformers Generations Japan - TG18 Fall of Cybertron - Skywarp

The Japanese doesn’t say anything that interesting. Just that the Blaster is using the US version coloring in the images, which will vary on the Japanese version. The Skywarp says the coloring will be like the skywarp colors shown in the illustration, but the form of the Starscream toy. Pretty obvious stuff… both set for a May release!


Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:19 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hope Hasbro releases their own Skywarp.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28562
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Homerjay14522 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:37 am

Sabrblade wrote:Hope Hasbro releases their own Skywarp.


Agreed, followed by Thundercracker. I mean come on, if they are gonna re-do the Combaticons as the Wreckers.....
Homerjay14522
Minibot
Posts: 100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I guess I better preorder Skywarp just in case. At least he's not an exclusive.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8817
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:59 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Skywarp was awesome in WFC. I was disappointed when he didn't make an appearance (rather, an official one). A Thundercracker repaint would be the cream of the crop!
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Doubledealer93 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:06 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Oh look another skywarp that will be an exclusive.
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ohio
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:08 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Doubledealer93 wrote:Oh look another skywarp that will be an exclusive.


They haven't said anything about it being an exlusive yet. This could be regular retail for all we know.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Flashwave » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Since i am the only oneore interested in Blaster than Warp, hasbro did show us theirs at SDCC, right? Ordo i need to jump on that one?
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4325
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Flashwave wrote:Since i am the only oneore interested in Blaster than Warp, hasbro did show us theirs at SDCC, right? Ordo i need to jump on that one?


Image

Image

Does this answer you question?
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby YoungPrime » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Wow....looks like Hasbro's playing this game with the Seekers again....

Should I even participate with buying Starscream? He is a little small.
Image
YoungPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
YoungPrime wrote:Wow....looks like Hasbro's playing this game with the Seekers again....

Should I even participate with buying Starscream? He is a little small.


He's a little taller than FOC optimus Prime/Ultra Magnus, so.... >:oP
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
YoungPrime wrote:Wow....looks like Hasbro's playing this game with the Seekers again....
This is Takara, not Hasbro.

YoungPrime wrote:Should I even participate with buying Starscream? He is a little small.
The mold's about the same size as (if not a smidge taller than) the Classics Seeker mold.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28562
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Seeker Frustration officially begins... :sad:
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Godmaster
Posts: 1530
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I wonder if they would consider a slight re-mold of the tail section. In WfC, Skywarp and Starscream had triangular tail except when turbo flying, when the tail would split to a Y. Thundercracker was the opposite with a Y tail and a triangle when turbo. It would be cool to see the Y tail configuration in one of the character toys...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.

My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.

Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4683
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Slashercon » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
YoungPrime wrote:Wow....looks like Hasbro's playing this game with the Seekers again....
This is Takara, not Hasbro.

I think he was referring more to the fact that we almost never get all of the seekers (at least the three "important" ones) on retail release in the US. It honestly boggles my mind.
User avatar
Slashercon
Vehicon
Posts: 396
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Creighton, Pennsylvania
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby XDMan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Blaster: Well, don't ask about the G1 version's scale, since Diaclone and Microchange didn't go together at that time! >:oP

Skywarp: Get TC, and we get the Year 1 seekers!
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
XDMan wrote:Blaster: Well, don't ask about the G1 version's scale, since Diaclone and Microchange didn't go together at that time! >:oP
Even though Blaster and Soundwave were both Micro Change toy molds.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28562
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Blurrz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Motto: "Ore wa Gundam"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
RIP Skywarp.

Never seeing a domestic main line release ever again.
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11607
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby First-Aid » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
OKay, I blame all of you who are buying this figure for the endless stream of repaints of various characters over the years. If you had actually demanded original molds for each character, we may not have an endless parade of repains...

..that being said...

...GIMME. :BANG_HEAD:
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3817
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:23 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
First-Aid wrote:OKay, I blame all of you who are buying this figure for the endless stream of repaints of various characters over the years. If you had actually demanded original molds for each character, we may not have an endless parade of repains...

..that being said...

...GIMME. :BANG_HEAD:
Why would anyone want an original mold when this is what he looks like in the games?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28562
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Agamemnon wrote:I wonder if they would consider a slight re-mold of the tail section. In WfC, Skywarp and Starscream had triangular tail except when turbo flying, when the tail would split to a Y. Thundercracker was the opposite with a Y tail and a triangle when turbo. It would be cool to see the Y tail configuration in one of the character toys...


Um, all of their tailfins made a triangular shape when boosting in jet mode/split and angled in halves when hovering.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mindmaster wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:I wonder if they would consider a slight re-mold of the tail section. In WfC, Skywarp and Starscream had triangular tail except when turbo flying, when the tail would split to a Y. Thundercracker was the opposite with a Y tail and a triangle when turbo. It would be cool to see the Y tail configuration in one of the character toys...


Um, all of their tailfins made a triangular shape when boosting in jet mode/split and angled in halves when hovering.


I'm virtually certain, in story mode at least, that Thundercracker was opposite. When I get home I'll see if I can take some screenshots.
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.

My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.

Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4683
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
WTF, why are the Japanese FOC toys so expensive? Arms Micron deluxes aren't so bad, but almost $40 for a FOC deluxe? That's ridiculous. I was going to preorder Skywarp until I saw that. And my local shop is charging the same. These import prices are getting ridiculous. Looks like my import days are over. I hope Hasbro gets their act together soon and starts releasing some of these characters.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8817
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
kirbenvost wrote:WTF, why are the Japanese FOC toys so expensive? Arms Micron deluxes aren't so bad, but almost $40 for a FOC deluxe? That's ridiculous. I was going to preorder Skywarp until I saw that. And my local shop is charging the same. These import prices are getting ridiculous. Looks like my import days are over. I hope Hasbro gets their act together soon and starts releasing some of these characters.

Import prices or supply and demand? $40 might get some to purchase just one or a couple, rather than all 20 in stock at $15.

Just a thought... I know BBTS has a tendency to charge higher for the short-packed singles in a case.
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.

My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.

Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4683
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: New Takara Preorders: TG17 Blaster & Steeljaw and TG18 Skywarp

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Agamemnon wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:I wonder if they would consider a slight re-mold of the tail section. In WfC, Skywarp and Starscream had triangular tail except when turbo flying, when the tail would split to a Y. Thundercracker was the opposite with a Y tail and a triangle when turbo. It would be cool to see the Y tail configuration in one of the character toys...


Um, all of their tailfins made a triangular shape when boosting in jet mode/split and angled in halves when hovering.


I'm virtually certain, in story mode at least, that Thundercracker was opposite. When I get home I'll see if I can take some screenshots.

Okay, I had a sec to play WfC tonite and take some pics. The first one as Starscream is all that is needed, but if you want, I can post pics of all 3 Seekers in both hover and boost flight modes.

Image

I'm playing here as Starscream in the middle with Thundercracker on the left. I did get it backward. Starscream and Skywarp have split tails in hover and triangle when turbo, and Thundercracker is Triangle in hover and split in turbo.

All this to say that I'd love to see a split tail remold on a Thundercracker re-paint. It looks fairly easy to do. :grin:
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.

My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.

Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4683
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generation 2 Autobot minicar converts Bumblebee 1992 Hasbro C-16A - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 54 minutes 35 seconds
SDCC 2015 The Loyal Subjects Transformers Frenzy & Buzzsaw Exclusive Tape Pak - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 56 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS GRIMLOCK   UNIVERSE GENERATIONS FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 57 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Generations ORION Pax VS MEGATRONUS Toy NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 7 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon DA-08 Sideswipe - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 7 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon DA-10 Autobot Topspin - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers TF Dark of the Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 7 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers RID Series Destruction Bludgeon - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test