Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Overloaded wrote:They have two more seasons


All we know is the third season; we don't know about the fourth season yet, considering Jeffrey Combs said season three was the end and then said there was a fourth season not long after. >:oP
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5845
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby Overloaded » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:02 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
Overloaded wrote:They have two more seasons


All we know is the third season; we don't know about the fourth season yet, considering Jeffrey Combs said season three was the end and then said there was a fourth season not long after. >:oP



http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... on-175936/
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2687
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Overloaded wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Overloaded wrote:They have two more seasons


All we know is the third season; we don't know about the fourth season yet, considering Jeffrey Combs said season three was the end and then said there was a fourth season not long after. >:oP



http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... on-175936/


It doesn't matter what Jeffrey Combs said [right after he told us season three was the last season]. He's a voice actor. For all we know, Prime could get cancelled before the fourth season just like Animated. Therefore, we don't know whether or not the fourth season will air or not.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5845
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby Overloaded » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:30 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
Overloaded wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Overloaded wrote:They have two more seasons


All we know is the third season; we don't know about the fourth season yet, considering Jeffrey Combs said season three was the end and then said there was a fourth season not long after. >:oP



http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... on-175936/


It doesn't matter what Jeffrey Combs said [right after he told us season three was the last season]. He's a voice actor. For all we know, Prime could get cancelled before the fourth season just like Animated. Therefore, we don't know whether or not the fourth season will air or not.



Doubtful as they would not like to have to build up two brands at once . Like movie line and a cartoon line
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2687
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby Sodan-1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
As others have said, I'm pretty sure the figure's mistransformed a bit here, but I still don't think it's a good figure. The colours really are awful, and while it'd be safe to guess this is indeed Starscream if you didn't already know, like Beast Hunters Bulkhead, I think it has lost a lot of character and become a bit of a generic figure. If I find it for a stupid cheap price I'll pick it up for the weapon and the story on the instructions, but I'm fairly certain I'll use RiD Starscream for a Beast Hunters line.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2306
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

2010 Hasbro Transformers Movie Hurt for The Decepticon Battle Ops Bumblebee NY - Time Remaining: 11 days 12 hours 10 minutes 32 seconds
NEW Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator 6 Voyager Construction Set - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 11 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Generation Red Alert From Japan Best Price - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 17 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Galaxy Force Vector Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 17 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Cloud Guardians of Time Autobot Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 minutes 52 seconds
2016 BotCon Transformers G1 Rodimus Hot Rod Lapel Pin 1"x1" - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 20 minutes 10 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon DOTM Cyberverse BUMBLEBEE MOBILE BATTLE BUNKER New - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 23 minutes 7 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations RID Deluxe Class Autobot BLURR Figure NEW Sealed MOSC! - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 22 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test