Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby DevastaTTor » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:10 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:I'm sure I missed this somewhere but what happens to Rumble's pile drivers when not in use/in alt mode?


If you look closely, the piledrivers are accessories he can stick his arms into in robot mode. You can have him with or without piledrivers in robot mode. Otherwise, you just have them separate, like you would most of the weapons of other figures when in non-robot mode.

That's kind of a letdown. That being said, they're still great!
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
User avatar
DevastaTTor
City Commander
Posts: 3062
News Credits: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 am
Location: GA, USA

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Stormrider wrote:What's the difference between Black Convoy with a Decepticon symbol and Scourge?


It's already been explained by a couple people but I think story-wise, Black Convoy (the Decepticon) in the original Japanese storyline was a straight up evil clone of Convoy, whereas Scourge was technically a new character who just happened to take on the form of Optimus Prime/Fire Convoy when scanning an alt mode and only appeared in RiD/Car Robots. Autobot Black Convoy is a whole different story, he's an upgrade of original Convoy, I think, or an omnipotent dimensional-traveler, if you pay attention to that Alternity silliness. :lol:
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8816
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
kirbenvost wrote:
Stormrider wrote:What's the difference between Black Convoy with a Decepticon symbol and Scourge?


It's already been explained by a couple people but I think story-wise, Black Convoy (the Decepticon) in the original Japanese storyline was a straight up evil clone of Convoy, whereas Scourge was technically a new character who just happened to take on the form of Optimus Prime/Fire Convoy when scanning an alt mode and only appeared in RiD/Car Robots. Autobot Black Convoy is a whole different story, he's an upgrade of original Convoy, I think, or an omnipotent dimensional-traveler, if you pay attention to that Alternity silliness. :lol:
Oy.

Usually, when a Black Convoy is an Autobot, it's either Otpimus himself in a special coating/upgrade, a duplicate of Optimus of Autobot creation, or in Alternity's case a formerly evil "Nemesis Prime" character after having gained redemption.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27655
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:
Stormrider wrote:What's the difference between Black Convoy with a Decepticon symbol and Scourge?


It's already been explained by a couple people but I think story-wise, Black Convoy (the Decepticon) in the original Japanese storyline was a straight up evil clone of Convoy, whereas Scourge was technically a new character who just happened to take on the form of Optimus Prime/Fire Convoy when scanning an alt mode and only appeared in RiD/Car Robots. Autobot Black Convoy is a whole different story, he's an upgrade of original Convoy, I think, or an omnipotent dimensional-traveler, if you pay attention to that Alternity silliness. :lol:
Oy.

Usually, when a Black Convoy is an Autobot, it's either Otpimus himself in a special coating/upgrade, a duplicate of Optimus of Autobot creation, or in Alternity's case a formerly evil "Nemesis Prime" character after having gained redemption.


Not good anymore: United Black Optimus Prime is G1 Prime undercover, including the :CON: on his shoulders.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18740
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Not good anymore: United Black Optimus Prime is G1 Prime undercover, including the :CON: on his shoulders.
What do you mean? I specifically said "when a Black Convoy is an Autobot". If it's a Decepticon, then it's a Decepticon.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27655
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Diem » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Another Masterpiece Prime repaint that isn't Pepsi Convoy? HasTak, you keep breaking my heart.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3194
News Credits: 36
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Diem wrote:Another Masterpiece Prime repaint that isn't Pepsi Convoy? HasTak, you keep breaking my heart.
Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27655
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Not good anymore: United Black Optimus Prime is G1 Prime undercover, including the :CON: on his shoulders.
What do you mean? I specifically said "when a Black Convoy is an Autobot". If it's a Decepticon, then it's a Decepticon.


What if it's an Autobot posing as a Decepticon? Punch must be nearby...
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18740
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Diem » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Diem wrote:Another Masterpiece Prime repaint that isn't Pepsi Convoy? HasTak, you keep breaking my heart.
Image

Well I seriously, legitimately would buy a Mastepiece Pepsi Convoy, but only because of my love of non-serious things. But I don't seriously expect them to make it.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3194
News Credits: 36
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Diem wrote:Well I seriously, legitimately would buy a Mastepiece Pepsi Convoy, but only because of my love of non-serious things. But I don't seriously expect them to make it.
Ah, sorry, I misread your post. Rereading it again, I got an entirely different message this time that now makes my image response look very weird. :oops:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27655
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Stormrider » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:
Stormrider wrote:What's the difference between Black Convoy with a Decepticon symbol and Scourge?


It's already been explained by a couple people but I think story-wise, Black Convoy (the Decepticon) in the original Japanese storyline was a straight up evil clone of Convoy, whereas Scourge was technically a new character who just happened to take on the form of Optimus Prime/Fire Convoy when scanning an alt mode and only appeared in RiD/Car Robots. Autobot Black Convoy is a whole different story, he's an upgrade of original Convoy, I think, or an omnipotent dimensional-traveler, if you pay attention to that Alternity silliness. :lol:
Oy.

Usually, when a Black Convoy is an Autobot, it's either Otpimus himself in a special coating/upgrade, a duplicate of Optimus of Autobot creation, or in Alternity's case a formerly evil "Nemesis Prime" character after having gained redemption.


Not good anymore: United Black Optimus Prime is G1 Prime undercover, including the :CON: on his shoulders.



So which one will this MP Convoy be?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Stormrider » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:I'm sure I missed this somewhere but what happens to Rumble's pile drivers when not in use/in alt mode?


If you look closely, the piledrivers are accessories he can stick his arms into in robot mode. You can have him with or without piledrivers in robot mode. Otherwise, you just have them separate, like you would most of the weapons of other figures when in non-robot mode.



The pile drivers can be used as bar stools. :D
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormrider wrote:So which one will this MP Convoy be?
Dunno. We'll have to wait till the toy's bio comes.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27655
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Stormrider wrote:The pile drivers can be used as bar stools. :D


Nice, I just got an image of a hammered Rumble. :lol:

I wonder if the piledrivers will be functional or just solid props. I don't mean if they will actually cause tiny earthquakes, but can they be moved, like springloaded weapons.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18507
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Bruticus1983 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 am

I cannot wait for my soundwave. I just preordered all of these on TFSource and am waiting. Frenzy, buzzsaw, ravage, and rumble look outstanding i hope for a ratbat and autoscout. Long Live :CON: !
Bruticus1983
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby zappatton2 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:52 am

Well, of course I pre-ordered the cassettes ASAP because new MP figures trigger a Pavlovian response from me. But, after much fence-sitting, I've also order Fort Max, very very much against my financial self-interest. Lately I've been collecting teams of G1 micromasters, mainly because they can be found on the cheap (also I like the mystique of characters without firmly established G1 cannon), and coupled with Fort Max, they could really give him the city-scale he deserves. Maybe I should start collecting WST too? This is how things get out of hand.
zappatton2
Micromaster
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Movie Decepticon Barricade Sealed 2007 L@@K! - Time Remaining: 2 days 44 minutes 51 seconds
DOOMSHOT & MEGATRON Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager 2017 - Time Remaining: 19 days 15 hours 45 minutes 1 second
Transformers Ultimate Optimus Prime DOTM Figure New Sealed 3 Modes Mechtech - Time Remaining: 22 days 3 hours 45 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers 4 Age of Extinction GALVATRON Generations Voyager AOE New No box - Time Remaining: 3 days 46 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Movie Decepticon Wreckage Sealed 2007 L@@K! - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 49 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Toys Figure Go-bots Megatron Optimus Prime 1:64 Scale Car Truck - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 52 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Botcon Exclusive 2004 Toy Figure G2 Breakdown 204 Action Masters - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 52 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon - Jetwing Optimus Prime Supreme Class - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 59 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test