Possible To Mis-Transform Hercules's Shoulders?

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Possible To Mis-Transform Hercules's Shoulders?

Postby Mykltron » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
I'm on the fence about buying Herc. since his price has come down and I'm wondering if it's possible to mis-transform his arm robots to free up the shoulder articulation. Is it possible to fold the green parts out of the way somehow on either arm?
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Possible To Mis-Transform Hercules's Shoulders?

Postby daimchoc » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Mykltron wrote:I'm on the fence about buying Herc. since his price has come down and I'm wondering if it's possible to mis-transform his arm robots to free up the shoulder articulation. Is it possible to fold the green parts out of the way somehow on either arm?


No.
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Possible To Mis-Transform Hercules's Shoulders?

Postby El Duque » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Not my knowledge, but they are releasing that G1 style upgrade set that will add extra shoulder articulation.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Possible To Mis-Transform Hercules's Shoulders?

Postby Mykltron » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
El Duque wrote:Not my knowledge, but they are releasing that G1 style upgrade set that will add extra shoulder articulation.


Do you have a link for info?
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Possible To Mis-Transform Hercules's Shoulders?

Postby El Duque » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Mykltron wrote:
El Duque wrote:Not my knowledge, but they are releasing that G1 style upgrade set that will add extra shoulder articulation.


Do you have a link for info?


Not sure how helpful this will be, but here's the link to it's product page on BBTS. It has a few images.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Possible To Mis-Transform Hercules's Shoulders?

Postby Mykltron » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
El Duque wrote:Not sure how helpful this will be, but here's the link to it's product page on BBTS. It has a few images.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Thanks, I remember seeing that before.

daimchoc wrote:
Mykltron wrote:I'm on the fence about buying Herc. since his price has come down and I'm wondering if it's possible to mis-transform his arm robots to free up the shoulder articulation. Is it possible to fold the green parts out of the way somehow on either arm?


No.

It seems to me that Exgraver's shoulders are what gets in the way. Can't you swing them down to robot mode position? It might be a bit messy but it might free up Herc's shoulder.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Possible To Mis-Transform Hercules's Shoulders?

Postby daimchoc » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Here are the instructions for the Herc bots c/o TJDuckett... See if you can figure it out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kumastyleg ... 130335916/
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm


Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Takara Tomy Unite Warriors UW-08 Computron Figure UW08 + 10 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 36 minutes 2 seconds
Playskool Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 42 minutes 58 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG 22 SKULLCRUNCHER HEAD MASTER ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 8 days 18 hours 48 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Cybertron VECTOR PRIME New White Factory Sealed 2004 - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 48 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 52 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Deluxe Class Darksteel - Time Remaining: 26 days 7 hours 53 minutes 48 seconds
Marvel Hero Mashers Transformers Electronic Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 56 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Sky Shadow - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 57 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test