PS4 V XBOX One v WII U

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: PS4 V XBOX One v WII U

Postby VirusCarnage » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
prowl123 wrote: Read my original comment. Nothing malicious there.

You did attack the Wii and call it a failure, in your second sentence.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: PS4 V XBOX One v WII U

Postby prowl123 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
viruscarnage wrote:
prowl123 wrote: Read my original comment. Nothing malicious there.

You did attack the Wii and call it a failure, in your second sentence.


I? I don't like the Wii. I find the controllers too small and glitchy, the graphics are sub-par, and it's basically useless unless you play Nintendo games, which I do not. At the time I didn't know it sold better than the Xbox, I do now.

Console war ends here. I'm leaving it where it stands.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: PS4 V XBOX One v WII U

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
prowl123 wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
prowl123 wrote: Read my original comment. Nothing malicious there.

You did attack the Wii and call it a failure, in your second sentence.


I? I don't like the Wii. I find the controllers too small and glitchy, the graphics are sub-par, and it's basically useless unless you play Nintendo games, which I do not. At the time I didn't know it sold better than the Xbox, I do now.

Console war ends here. I'm leaving it where it stands.


We get it. You're an Xbox fanboy. Now please go away. This was a civilized discussion until you showed up.
Image
The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!
User avatar
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1239
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: PS4 V XBOX One v WII U

Postby VirusCarnage » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Twitchythe3rd wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
prowl123 wrote: Read my original comment. Nothing malicious there.

You did attack the Wii and call it a failure, in your second sentence.


I? I don't like the Wii. I find the controllers too small and glitchy, the graphics are sub-par, and it's basically useless unless you play Nintendo games, which I do not. At the time I didn't know it sold better than the Xbox, I do now.

Console war ends here. I'm leaving it where it stands.


We get it. You're an Xbox fanboy. Now please go away. This was a civilized discussion until you showed up.

Ya but he is a rather extreme case, I am borderline Xbox fanboy and I still understand that the Wii has some use and isn't a failure
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: PS4 V XBOX One v WII U

Postby Burn » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Thank you all for ignoring me. Consider this thread locked because of it.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43983
News Credits: 103
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Universe AUTOBOT AMBUSH ROADBUSTER & DIRGE Target Excl MISB - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 25 minutes 11 seconds
Takara Transformers Galaxy Force Cybertron GD-02 THUNDERCRACKER MISB New Sealed - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 25 minutes 7 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Armada DARK SABER and STAR SABER Role Play Swords MISB New - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 25 minutes 14 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Robots In Disguise RID SIDEWAYS vs AXER MISB Sealed New - Time Remaining: 8 days 23 hours 25 minutes 4 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise RID DREADWIND & SMOKEJUMPER MISB New - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 25 minutes 4 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Robots In Disguise NIGHTCRUZ/MIRAGE GT/SCAVENGER MISB Sealed - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 25 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Generations : Cybertronian Soundwave MOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 32 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Construct Dinobots Robot Slug Dinosaur Ages 6+ Hasbro New Toy Boys - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 35 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test