Reminder! New Transformers Prime and Rescue Bots Airs Today!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Reminder! New Transformers Prime and Rescue Bots Airs Today!

Postby Autobot-Hellstriker » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Motto: "Those foolish enough to face me are lucky to survive, even if they only lose a arm."
Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
Great episode, but i wonder why starscream is able to feel the same pain as the clones.
At least Animated Starscream didn't have this problem with his clones.
Vehicle Mode: Heavily speed modfied Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
User avatar
Autobot-Hellstriker
Fuzor
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 6:32 pm
Location: Iacon City
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Reminder! New Transformers Prime and Rescue Bots Airs Today!

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Autobot-Hellstriker wrote:Great episode, but i wonder why starscream is able to feel the same pain as the clones.
At least Animated Starscream didn't have this problem with his clones.
His clones are linked to him via Binary Bonding.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26927
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Reminder! New Transformers Prime and Rescue Bots Airs Today!

Postby Autobot-Hellstriker » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 am

Motto: "Those foolish enough to face me are lucky to survive, even if they only lose a arm."
Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
Well that's odd for a cloning process in this canon universe.... considering animated starscream had protoforms as well and suffered no apparent consequences.
Vehicle Mode: Heavily speed modfied Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
User avatar
Autobot-Hellstriker
Fuzor
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 6:32 pm
Location: Iacon City
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Reminder! New Transformers Prime and Rescue Bots Airs Today!

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:45 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Autobot-Hellstriker wrote:Well that's odd for a cloning process in this canon universe.... considering animated starscream had protoforms as well and suffered no apparent consequences.
Different universe. Different multiverse, even.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26927
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

New Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe DINOBOT SLASH Generations MIP - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 47 minutes 59 seconds
Hasbro SDCC 2015 Exclusive Transformers Combiner Wars Hunters Arcee - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 50 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Fall of Cybertron "ONSLAUGHT"   BRUTICUS Generations Part 1 of 5 - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 56 minutes 21 seconds
MOTORMASTER Voyager Class Transformers Generations Combiner Wars action figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 31 seconds
RAMJET Transformers TFCC Collectors Club 2016  COMPLETE NO Card or Instructions - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 6 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Generations Decepticon Brawl MOC MINT Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 7 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Optimus Prime BumbleBee USB Flash Drives Cute Gift 32G memory stick - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 26 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Voyager Class Galvatron Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 27 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test