This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Mixmaster Prime » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:52 am

Motto: "Talk is cheap, but it's all I can afford right now."
Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
She better be Carly. I mean, she's blonde, it's the last Bay movie, Spike and Carly need to get together. I wasn't too big into Mikaela anyway since she wasn't G1, I was glad she went, although I wish they could've gotten Bar Rafaeli for Carly instead of this Rhinoceros Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Image
User avatar
Mixmaster Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:46 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Mixmaster Prime wrote:She better be Carly. I mean, she's blonde, it's the last Bay movie, Spike and Carly need to get together. I wasn't too big into Mikaela anyway since she wasn't G1, I was glad she went, although I wish they could've gotten Bar Rafaeli for Carly instead of this Rhinoceros Rosie Huntington-Whiteley


I'm sorry, but what?? She's a rhino? There's nothing rhinoish about her. If anything, she needs to eat a sandwich or two...
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9051
News Credits: 668
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby SEXFIGHTER » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 am

Motto: "The sneaky and un-manly will awake the sleeping power of Unicron.."
Weapon: Armor Axe
fact is , shes there for eye candy, i expect her to contribute NOTHING to this film except the fluttering of eyelids... i don't think the Dame Judi Dench's or Meryl Streeps of this world are gonna lose any sleep over this girls performance.
SEXFIGHTER
Fuzor
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 am
Location: Great God damn Britain
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby kriksix » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:07 am

hmmm while I normally dislike characters having actor changes.. in this instance I was hoping the new girl would be Mikaela.. otherwise what was the point of the last two movies..?

a couple fall in Love while meeting alien robots from outer space, have two world changing adventures.. and then split up..?

meh

they should have put grievances aside, paid Fox whatever she wanted, and had a trilogy of films that had continuity

ah well still stoked about the new film :)
User avatar
kriksix
Minibot
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:04 pm

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Swiftknife24 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 am

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
jetfireprime1123 wrote:
Swiftknife24 wrote:
jetfireprime1123 wrote:they changed the caption from (rush) to parked on (parked on rush st.) go check it out. so the ferrari shall remain nameless :BOT:


Um, that's pretty much what I just said.



sorry didn't see your post


Ah okay then, no worries :D
Image

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
User avatar
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
Posts: 396
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Prime Riblet » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:42 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Well, with a name like Rush he'd better transform into a dog!


......or an extremely irritating band.
Image
User avatar
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 am
Location: Rochester, MN U.S.A.
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
kriksix wrote:hmmm while I normally dislike characters having actor changes.. in this instance I was hoping the new girl would be Mikaela.. otherwise what was the point of the last two movies..?

a couple fall in Love while meeting alien robots from outer space, have two world changing adventures.. and then split up..?

meh

they should have put grievances aside, paid Fox whatever she wanted, and had a trilogy of films that had continuity

ah well still stoked about the new film :)


You make a fair point. However, it's not impossible that she got sick and tired of the rat race and not living a normal life. Or Sam got stupid and dumped her for the next best thing.

Either way, we'll get an explanation. Whether or not it'll be any good, I dunno.

I have hope.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9051
News Credits: 668
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby DavidT » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:52 am

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
Autobot032 wrote:
kriksix wrote:hmmm while I normally dislike characters having actor changes.. in this instance I was hoping the new girl would be Mikaela.. otherwise what was the point of the last two movies..?

a couple fall in Love while meeting alien robots from outer space, have two world changing adventures.. and then split up..?

meh

they should have put grievances aside, paid Fox whatever she wanted, and had a trilogy of films that had continuity

ah well still stoked about the new film :)


You make a fair point. However, it's not impossible that she got sick and tired of the rat race and not living a normal life. Or Sam got stupid and dumped her for the next best thing.

Either way, we'll get an explanation. Whether or not it'll be any good, I dunno.

I have hope.


Surely they'll kill her off... Thats the most logical thing so far based on how much the relationship has evolved over the first 2 movies (remember scene at night at the pyramids in ROTF) Either Carly is misinformation and Rosie is actually gonna be Mikaela or Mikaela gets killed... just my thoughts


.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26


Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

Image
User avatar
DavidT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1272
News Credits: 88
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:58 pm
Location: EAST TEXAS
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Swiftknife24 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
DavidT wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
kriksix wrote:hmmm while I normally dislike characters having actor changes.. in this instance I was hoping the new girl would be Mikaela.. otherwise what was the point of the last two movies..?

a couple fall in Love while meeting alien robots from outer space, have two world changing adventures.. and then split up..?

meh

they should have put grievances aside, paid Fox whatever she wanted, and had a trilogy of films that had continuity

ah well still stoked about the new film :)


You make a fair point. However, it's not impossible that she got sick and tired of the rat race and not living a normal life. Or Sam got stupid and dumped her for the next best thing.

Either way, we'll get an explanation. Whether or not it'll be any good, I dunno.

I have hope.


Surely they'll kill her off... Thats the most logical thing so far based on how much the relationship has evolved over the first 2 movies (remember scene at night at the pyramids in ROTF) Either Carly is misinformation and Rosie is actually gonna be Mikaela or Mikaela gets killed... just my thoughts


.


Indeed...Remember (I think it was the writer or the Producers who mentioned) that there will be deaths (because they mentioned 'no resurrections...dead means dead in this one')
Image

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
User avatar
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
Posts: 396
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Artakha Prime » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Weapon: Venom Blaster
Meh. Megan Fox is stil WAY hotter than little Rosie...
if you read this, get a life.
Artakha Prime
Minibot
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Mixmaster Prime » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Motto: "Talk is cheap, but it's all I can afford right now."
Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
Prime Riblet wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Well, with a name like Rush he'd better transform into a dog!


......or an extremely irritating band.




LOL and then Sam can put on a Megaman helmet, drive the car and have "Limelight" playing on the radio
Image
User avatar
Mixmaster Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:46 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby gantzrunner » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:21 am

Motto: "This life is a game...and I play for keeps"
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Prime Riblet wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Well, with a name like Rush he'd better transform into a dog!


......or an extremely irritating band.




...slappin' da bass!!!!!!! :grin:
User avatar
gantzrunner
Minibot
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby God Thundercracker » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Motto: "I don't love being tough, I'm tough because I love."
Weapon: Acid Rays
I just can't buy this bimbo as Carly. Carly's supposed to be a genius, but this girl looks like she has about two brain cells. And she seems confused about whether she's doing an action movie or a Victoria Secret shoot. :roll:
Image

Claiming Fox News has real journalists is like claiming Twilight has real vampires, it's just illogical.

Visit my facebook profile at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
God Thundercracker
Vehicon
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:28 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby JetOptimus23 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
Let me guess Thunder, it's because she smokes. :roll:
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
Image
User avatar
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Posts: 1740
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
God Thundercracker wrote:I just can't buy this bimbo as Carly. Carly's supposed to be a genius, but this girl looks like she has about two brain cells. And she seems confused about whether she's doing an action movie or a Victoria Secret shoot. :roll:


Bimbo? Your basing this off what exactly?
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1174
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Joker'sRequiem » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Motto: "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A fool speaks because he has to say something"
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
I like the reference in naming her character Carly, but I'm still left scratching my head. Unless they actually explain Mikaela's absence (or possible death) I really feel iffy about this. I absolutely hate movies that replace characters with different actors, and ones that build up a main character and then write them off are no different. Maybe Mikaela dies within the first 5 minutes, in a Decepticon attack led by Shockwave, and a grieving some eventually falls for Carly. That's the only way I really see it playing out. Mikaela dead, in Sam's arms, and Carly there as a shoulder to cry on.
Currently in need of: RID Rail Spike robot mode head (not Rail Racer's head); RID Midnight Express gun; RID Rapid Run missile; Animated Ultra Magnus' Hammer
User avatar
Joker'sRequiem
Minibot
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 pm
Location: Lansing, MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Sky-Quake » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Motto: "I'll rip out your optics"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
5150 Cruiser wrote:
God Thundercracker wrote:I just can't buy this bimbo as Carly. Carly's supposed to be a genius, but this girl looks like she has about two brain cells. And she seems confused about whether she's doing an action movie or a Victoria Secret shoot. :roll:


Bimbo? Your basing this off what exactly?

well she did come to auditions wearing that one outfit :P
I am in need of another missle for my energon Starscram and a wing for my Armada Terrorsaur the one with his name on it if anyone has spares of these items that they don't need please PM me
Image
User avatar
Sky-Quake
Fuzor
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 am
Location: Port Alberni canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is playimg Carly in TF3

Postby Prime Riblet » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Sky-Quake wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
God Thundercracker wrote:I just can't buy this bimbo as Carly. Carly's supposed to be a genius, but this girl looks like she has about two brain cells. And she seems confused about whether she's doing an action movie or a Victoria Secret shoot. :roll:


Bimbo? Your basing this off what exactly?

well she did come to auditions wearing that one outfit :P


And your point is what?
Image
User avatar
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 am
Location: Rochester, MN U.S.A.
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete Hasbro 2009 240427B"
NEW!
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOVIE MUNCHSTER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Movie Moguls Hasbro 2020 tickets"
NEW!
MOVIE MUNCHSTER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Command & Convert Animatronic OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Rise Beasts ROTB 2023"
Command & Convert ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Rise of the Beasts Battle Masters MV7 ROTB 2023 New"
NEW!
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LA15 GRIMLOCK Transformers Lost Age Extinction AOE Takara Power Battlers New"
LA15 GRIMLOCK Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete 2009 240524A"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete Hasbro 2009 240109B"
NEW!
RAVAGE Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON