SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed: Metroplex, Shockwave's Laboratory, & Titan Guardians set

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Bowspearer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:33 am

The problem with the "if you don't go to the convention, that's your choice, so live with the consequences" argument is that it comes across as somewhat ignorant considering the state of geekdom as it has been for many years now.

I can understand that argument if Transformers and other franchises only had a fan base in the US or even North America, but the fact is that they have a global fan base.

Yes, people traveling interstate still have to fork out a couple of hundred for accomodation (presuming they're not sharing) and maybe another hundred in travel, but your argument completely falls apart in when you get to international fans.

Sure, there are some international fans who can afford to go to it either every single year or on the odd year, but those fans are in the tiny minority.

It's one thing to save up for a trip that will cost a few thousand. However when you start talking about places like here in Australia for example, where you're looking at $4000 just for the airfares (forgetting accomodation and spending money), then such an argument really does stretch the limits of what constitutes a reasonable argument.

It doesn't help matters in the slightest that places like HTS wont do international shipping- leaving international fans to the mercy of the secondary market.

In short, there really needs to be either a an online outlet for fans unable to make the con, or even ideally an affiliation with other cons in other regions where exclusives could potentially be shared.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:13 pm

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby megatronus » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:38 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Seibertron wrote:Your dissection of my comments all seem like fairly logical responses to my comments. I appreciate you taking the time to read between the lines.

I don't think Hasbro has an inability or an unwillingness to cater to a wide swath of collectors. I think Hasbro has done a pretty good job of doing this. Do we want more? You bet we do. Compared to where we were at 10 years ago, we are getting a ton collector oriented products that the market probably wouldn't have been able to support pre movies. Is there room for improvement? You bet! Having discussions about ideas for improvements on this forum is a great place to start. Hasbro definitely reads our forums from time-to-time so it's definitely a way to get your thoughts read by them.

I also feel like there should be convention exclusives that are just that ... convention exclusives. What's the point of having convention exclusives if they are widely available elsewhere? The point of the convention exclusive is two fold: to draw attention to the event itself and to create a demand to attend the event. BotCon failed to get people in the doors this year and I believe that is in part to making convention sets and leftover exclusives available to people who did not attend. There shouldn't be a non-attending set. It takes away from the experience of going to the convention.

If some of you think that's an elitist comment, then there is probably little that I can do to change your opinion. It is not meant to be an elitist comment. I'm just on the other side of the coin here where I do attend all of these events and I do whatever I have to do to make sure that I'm there because it's important to me as a collector and because of Seibertron.com.

Attending these events and getting the exclusive products that are sold at conventions is part of the appeal ... that's the whole idea behind convention exclusives. Make them easy to obtain for non-attendees? Then what's the point of having an exclusive at all? Might as well just make it a retail product that's sold at big box stores.

Thanks for the reply & engagement! It's good to know you try to stay close to your users.

I definitely agree that convention exclusives make the convention more compelling, and I understand the need for them. While I do think Hasbro is lightyears away from where they were 10 years ago (disclaimer: I HATED the Unicron trilogy figures), I also agree that there is a ton of work to be done.

From what I can see, the source of the frustration in this thread is twofold:

1. Lucy withholding the football - the prospect of attaining the exclusive online, only to be thwarted like Charlie Brown when the football is unceremoniously taken away at the last second.

2. The money issue - I think we'll all be happier if money is in the background of these discussions rather than the foreground. For me, at least, that's where the cries of "Elitist!" come in.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5428
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:39 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Bowspearer wrote:The problem with the "if you don't go to the convention, that's your choice, so live with the consequences" argument is that it comes across as somewhat ignorant considering the state of geekdom as it has been for many years now.

I can understand that argument if Transformers and other franchises only had a fan base in the US or even North America, but the fact is that they have a global fan base.

Yes, people traveling interstate still have to fork out a couple of hundred for accomodation (presuming they're not sharing) and maybe another hundred in travel, but your argument completely falls apart in when you get to international fans.

Sure, there are some international fans who can afford to go to it either every single year or on the odd year, but those fans are in the tiny minority.

It's one thing to save up for a trip that will cost a few thousand. However when you start talking about places like here in Australia for example, where you're looking at $4000 just for the airfares (forgetting accomodation and spending money), then such an argument really does stretch the limits of what constitutes a reasonable argument.

It doesn't help matters in the slightest that places like HTS wont do international shipping- leaving international fans to the mercy of the secondary market.

In short, there really needs to be either a an online outlet for fans unable to make the con, or even ideally an affiliation with other cons in other regions where exclusives could potentially be shared.


I don't follow this argument. I buy exclusives from other countries. I pay the markup prices because I know that's just how this works. I'm paying a markup for the service of people who attend events in other countries and wait in line for those exclusives and ship those exclusives. It's a middleman fee. I hope they do make some money so that they can get those exclusives out of those foreign country stores or conventions so that I can get my hands on them.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25418
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby megatronus » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:44 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Seibertron wrote:
megatronus wrote:Excuse me for being curt, but that's easy for you to say given that that's your job. Not everyone has the "choice," as you put it, and I'm not sure I appreciate the elitist tone you're taking.


I'm not being elitist. I'm just trying to get some of you to maybe understand the other side of all of this. Also, this wasn't always my primary job yet I still was able to figure out how to get what I want. Don't let my ownership of this site fool you, I have to work my butt off to get most of this stuff just like you guys. Yes, I get the occasional Transformers products from Hasbro (maybe 5 to 10 per year), but outside of that, I have to jump through all of the hoops like you guys do.

I have no doubt that you work your butt off, and that you have to jump through hoops. I thank you for it - otherwise I probably wouldn't have had the resources/information to find and acquire many of the toys currently in my collection. It doesn't hurt that you seem to live in the "Transformers-belt" (that special area that's not quite mid-west, but not quite east coast either, that has great TF distribution), but still... hunting & running your own business is tough. As a youngster in his mid-twenties, I do hope to be able to attend a convention or two one day, and I know I got to work to make that happen. Again, for me, the elitist timber of your original statement was more in the seemingly flippant money-bomb than anything else. It's clear now that it wasn't your intention to convey that tone, but just like political talk, money talk rubs some people the wrong way.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5428
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:55 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
megatronus wrote:From what I can see, the source of the frustration in this thread is twofold:

1. Lucy withholding the football - the prospect of attaining the exclusive online, only to be thwarted like Charlie Brown when the football is unceremoniously taken away at the last second.

2. The money issue - I think we'll all be happier if money is in the background of these discussions rather than the foreground. For me, at least, that's where the cries of "Elitist!" come in.


Lucy had Soundwave last week and kept it away from me until Primus smiled upon me and put me in the right spot at the right time to land Soundwave from the Entertainment Earth booth last Saturday morning. It was a pain in the ass to get him. But my persistence paid off thankfully.

The money issue should be in the forefront. It's obviously the biggest driving part of this discussion. If money wasn't an issue, then everyone would have just paid the markup that the market is demanding for Metroplex right now. I'll be totally upfront with you guys ... the only reason I brought up the money aspect of it is because my bank accounts need a severe Energon recharge right now. The past 5 or 6 weeks have been EXTREMELY expensive and very trying on my bank accounts between Universal Orlando, BotCon, SDCC, and a few other personal expenses and events that went on in between those events during that time. I flipped some things from BotCon and SDCC ... I've got a mortgage payment to pay along with all of the other regular bills you guys have, and a family to feed. I'm just trying to connect all of the dots to keep the ship moving. I'm only playing devil's advocate because I'm trying to get some of you to understand the other side of this instead of just blaming scalpers or Hasbro. Maybe there are some better ways for me to explain the other side of this ... lord knows I'm trying. I don't normally like to be this frank or up front about my personal side of all of this, but I just feel like I have to after reading some of the really unfair comments people are making about the financially creative people (i.e. "scalpers") who attend these events where exclusives are sold.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25418
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
megatronus wrote:It doesn't hurt that you seem to live in the "Transformers-belt" (that special area that's not quite mid-west, but not quite east coast either, that has great TF distribution),


I live right in the heart of the Midwest in Chicago. It doesn't get much more Midwest than Chicago. But even when I lived in Michigan (where I'm originally from), I never really had a problem getting items either. The biggest advantage I have is that there are hundreds of big-box retail stores within 50 mile radius of here, but there's also a ton more Transformers fans so I'm not sure if that's as big an advantage as I think it is. It has more to do with just keeping a pulse on what's going on than anything. I buy most of my products online anyways so it doesn't really make a difference where I live.

megatronus wrote:but still... hunting & running your own business is tough. As a youngster in his mid-twenties, I do hope to be able to attend a convention or two one day, and I know I got to work to make that happen. Again, for me, the elitist timber of your original statement was more in the seemingly flippant money-bomb than anything else. It's clear now that it wasn't your intention to convey that tone, but just like political talk, money talk rubs some people the wrong way.


I imagine I sounded much more like a youngster in his mid-twenties 10 years ago when I was in my mid-twenties. I used to complain about scalpers and such up until 2004, when I built the sightings section on Seibertron.com. It helped me understand distribution patterns. It helped me figure out how to "properly" hunt for figures. From then on, I stopped putting blame on the theoretical "scalpers" and started paying attention more to what I could do make sure I got the toys that I wanted. :D

You do have to work to make it happen. I attended my first BotCon in 1996 at 19 years old. I did it on wages from working at McDonald's at that time making $7.50 an hour as a swing manager. You just have to make it happen. If I could do it at 19 in 1996 working at Mcdonald's making $7.50 an hour, most of you probably could figure out how to attend a BotCon. Do it without buying the exclusives or buddy up with someone who wants a Primus package but doesn't want all of the figures. There's a lot of ways to do it if you really want to. You just have to make it happen.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25418
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Bowspearer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:03 am

Seibertron wrote:
I don't follow this argument. I buy exclusives from other countries. I pay the markup prices because I know that's just how this works. I'm paying a markup for the service of people who attend events in other countries and wait in line for those exclusives and ship those exclusives. It's a middleman fee. I hope they do make some money so that they can get those exclusives out of those foreign country stores or conventions so that I can get my hands on them.



Except in some cases, to call it a fee is an understatement. When you're talking 100% and in some cases 200% plus markups on the con price of exclusives, then you really are talking about things being scalper bait.

I have no problem with reasonable secondary market prices, where someone might be making say 25% on the original price, but we both know that in practice, there are many cases where it doesn't work out like that. Heck look at secondary market prices on some Botcon stuff soon after a convention.

The problem with the current state of play is that it essentially enables scalpers whilst penalising fans who could not reasonably be expected to make a convention. There really does need to be some kind of availablilty of exclusives at cons in other regions to act as a pressure valve for the utterly inflationary markups you often see post-convention.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:13 pm

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Arctorro » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
To be honest, I don't understand why this has got so many people so fired up. SDCC Metroplex isn't really any better than the regular retail when you think about it. The chrome looks more like a slapped on after thought and he wasn't even designed to properly use the extra gun! As for the other exclusives, a new coat of paint and (sometimes) a new head just so the price can be jacked up by around $100!!! Must just be me, but why say to yourself, "I must have these", even though you know they will be hard to get?

Personally I'm fine with convention exclusives, as Seibertron said, they need something to attract people. I know I can't make it to the conventions, and even if I could, I just couldn't justify the price of the exclusives so I just focus on what I can do to improve my collection.

I know what I'm saying might piss off a few people, but why not use this experience as a reason to expand on your hobby by getting into customising and making your own versions of these toys for a fraction of the price? Granted making new heads is not easily done, but there is a lot of info out there (much of it on this site) on how to paint. You would be getting the proverbial exclusive and adding something to your collection that in the long run means more because you played a part in making it.

Anyway, I'm just spitballing crazy ideas :D

Bowspearer wrote:Except in some cases, to call it a fee is an understatement. When you're talking 100% and in some cases 200% plus markups on the con price of exclusives, then you really are talking about things being scalper bait.

I have no problem with reasonable secondary market prices, where someone might be making say 25% on the original price, but we both know that in practice, there are many cases where it doesn't work out like that. Heck look at secondary market prices on some Botcon stuff soon after a convention.

The problem with the current state of play is that it essentially enables scalpers whilst penalising fans who could not reasonably be expected to make a convention. There really does need to be some kind of availablilty of exclusives at cons in other regions to act as a pressure valve for the utterly inflationary markups you often see post-convention.
If you want these things so badly then start a convention of your own in Australia and try and sweet talk Hasbro into providing you with some :P
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:02 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
I've missed so much good discussion!

To anyone that missed out on Metroplex - I feel for you, I really do (missed out on Bruticus last year and kicked myself for months over it), but at least there's a very, very similar figure coming out to retail. If you really really wanted that chrome, and really really don't want to pay the markup for SDCC Metro on ebay or the Hong Kong version coming soon, here's a decent guide to chroming up plastic :DANCE: : http://www.astroexpressparts.com/docume ... 0Parts.pdf

megatronus wrote:1. Lucy withholding the football - the prospect of attaining the exclusive online, only to be thwarted like Charlie Brown when the football is unceremoniously taken away at the last second.


With some obvious exception - in general, this doesn't hold much water in my opinion. Look at just this year:

- All Botcon exclusives were available online at regular price except for the Rainmakers.
- All SDCC exclusives were available online at regular price. Metroplex sold out in 13 minutes AND the HTS site didn't crash. That's far and away much better than almost any SDCC exclusive we've seen before (aside from the years where they really weren't all that great).
- Even TF Con exclusives are easily had on preorder.
- Even Charticon did some non-attending stuff and this is their first go!

Exclusives have always been a part of the hobby and that will not change. Ever. What you should change, if exclusives bother you (not "you" as in a specific person, but the general "you guys" kind of thing), is your strategy for getting them.

Seibertron wrote:You do have to work to make it happen. I attended my first BotCon in 1996 at 19 years old. I did it on wages from working at McDonald's at that time making $7.50 an hour as a swing manager. You just have to make it happen.


This. There's a few points to remember with this stuff:

1. It never truly disappears. Just because you can't get it now, or can't afford the aftermarket value now, doesn't mean you'll never own it. If you want it that bad, it can be had. I never thought I'd own a Big Powered when I looked them up tens years ago while in college and living off peanuts, but now, there it sits on my shelf. Sometimes, you have to have patience, because life gets in the way. If anything ever happens that severely affects the income I can spend, I will spend less, miss out on some luxuries (because that's truly what this stuff is, in perspective), and I'll have to get over it.

2. Prioritize and save. Like with Ryan's example, I attended my first Botcon while working part time at a Sears during school. I saved up for months to go, drove 13 hours to get there, was broke by the time I got home and had basically $0 to spend in the dealer room, but it was a blast and a half and I don't regret it for a minute. Why did I do that? Because it was 2007, and I just had to make those toys happen.


tl;dr: Save your money up if this stuff matters to you and prioritize your purchases of these luxury items, as many can be had right when they come out somewhat easily.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4146
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller.""
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Well, I bit the bullet and bought an SDCC Metroplex from eBay for $275, shipping included. My original plan was, if I didn't get one offered on HasbroToyShop, I was just going to settle for the retail release, figuring it wasn't that big of a difference to have one fewer guns, no chrome, no decoy figures, and non-foil finish stickers. I didn't realize how much I really wanted those SDCC extras until they were "denied" me.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Gestalt
Posts: 2104
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Ebonyleopard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 am

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I think the problem I have with all of this was the guess work of WHEN the HTS stuff would be available. At least Matty Toy Collector gives you a start time of when they will be selling their exclusive stuff and it's a sort of fair every man for himself battle to see who's got the faster internet connection. With this, you literally had to sit in front of your PC ever day refreshing your browser in hopes to see the thing pop up on the screen.

For me, I just said screw it and went to Robotkingdom.com and ordered the HK ACG-Con version ( http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... CG&lang=us ). With the shipping it come in about around the same price as BBTS (Well I got that and the next piece of Uranos, and the shipping came to around $90 but, considering it all, it's not bad really). Yeah, would have liked to have gotten the HTS version cause I'd have gotten it sooner, but shrug, whatcha gonna do. :michaelbay:
User avatar
Ebonyleopard
Minibot
Posts: 125
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby DevastaTTor » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:10 am

Seibertron wrote:If you guys want a convention exclusive, you guys have to go to the convention. If you choose not to go to the convention, then don't complain about people who try to make a little money off some products at the event that they attended. It's the name of the game. These trips are extremely expensive. If someone wants to offset some of their costs by flipping some exclusives, then so be it. I'd know I'd like to recoup some of the $3,000+ my wife and I spent last week to attend Comic-Con on flights, hotels, food, my exclusives, the $140 to ship back my exclusives, etc.

Not to mention the huge investment in time it takes to pick these figures up. A lot of people think you go to the Con, walk up to the Hasbro store area, and buy what you want. That's what I used to think anyway. However, it's now a multi-line, multi-hour investment in time. You actually have to be really committed to pick these up if you attend SDCC now; it can take about 1/2 a day in lines that start forming around 5AM. Last year, I was in line 3-4 hours or more just for Hasbro's exclusives.

If I had gone again, I would have purchased 2; one for me and one to sell.
Last edited by DevastaTTor on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
User avatar
DevastaTTor
City Commander
Posts: 3062
News Credits: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 am
Location: GA, USA

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby DevastaTTor » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:16 am

ScottyP wrote:I've missed so much good discussion!

To anyone that missed out on Metroplex - I feel for you, I really do (missed out on Bruticus last year and kicked myself for months over it), but at least there's a very, very similar figure coming out to retail. If you really really wanted that chrome, and really really don't want to pay the markup for SDCC Metro on ebay or the Hong Kong version coming soon, here's a decent guide to chroming up plastic :DANCE: : http://www.astroexpressparts.com/docume ... 0Parts.pdf

megatronus wrote:1. Lucy withholding the football - the prospect of attaining the exclusive online, only to be thwarted like Charlie Brown when the football is unceremoniously taken away at the last second.


With some obvious exception - in general, this doesn't hold much water in my opinion. Look at just this year:

- All Botcon exclusives were available online at regular price except for the Rainmakers.
- All SDCC exclusives were available online at regular price. Metroplex sold out in 13 minutes AND the HTS site didn't crash. That's far and away much better than almost any SDCC exclusive we've seen before (aside from the years where they really weren't all that great).
- Even TF Con exclusives are easily had on preorder.
- Even Charticon did some non-attending stuff and this is their first go!

Exclusives have always been a part of the hobby and that will not change. Ever. What you should change, if exclusives bother you (not "you" as in a specific person, but the general "you guys" kind of thing), is your strategy for getting them.

Seibertron wrote:You do have to work to make it happen. I attended my first BotCon in 1996 at 19 years old. I did it on wages from working at McDonald's at that time making $7.50 an hour as a swing manager. You just have to make it happen.


This. There's a few points to remember with this stuff:

1. It never truly disappears. Just because you can't get it now, or can't afford the aftermarket value now, doesn't mean you'll never own it. If you want it that bad, it can be had. I never thought I'd own a Big Powered when I looked them up tens years ago while in college and living off peanuts, but now, there it sits on my shelf. Sometimes, you have to have patience, because life gets in the way. If anything ever happens that severely affects the income I can spend, I will spend less, miss out on some luxuries (because that's truly what this stuff is, in perspective), and I'll have to get over it.

2. Prioritize and save. Like with Ryan's example, I attended my first Botcon while working part time at a Sears during school. I saved up for months to go, drove 13 hours to get there, was broke by the time I got home and had basically $0 to spend in the dealer room, but it was a blast and a half and I don't regret it for a minute. Why did I do that? Because it was 2007, and I just had to make those toys happen.


tl;dr: Save your money up if this stuff matters to you and prioritize your purchases of these luxury items, as many can be had right when they come out somewhat easily.

What a great response. :APPLAUSE:
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
User avatar
DevastaTTor
City Commander
Posts: 3062
News Credits: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 am
Location: GA, USA

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Ebonyleopard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:23 am

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Seibertron wrote:I also feel like there should be convention exclusives that are just that ... convention exclusives. What's the point of having convention exclusives if they are widely available elsewhere?



This is the point where I would totally agree with you and probably where your original statement should have stopped. When people go to Botcon and get Botcon exclusives, many fans, may want them (I'd sure as heck would love to get a Strika, because I really like that character), but I know there's really no other way to get one unless I had either attended the con itself or Ebay because it'll never be offered again anywhere else. Had this Metroplex truly been just a SDCC exclusive, I don't think most people, while disappointed, would have had an overall issue with it. But, that's the thing, it wasn't just a SDCC exclusive once HTS offered it for sale. By creating a second location to buy the item, it became less exclusive, so telling people if they wanted it so bad they should have went to the con is going to grind some gears since Hasbro themselves offered a second way to acquire it, but did a really crappy job about providing that second avenue (IMHO).

BTW, long time watcher, very infrequent poster. :-?
User avatar
Ebonyleopard
Minibot
Posts: 125
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
DevastaTTor wrote:If I had gone again, I would have purchased 2; one for me and one to sell.


The time investment at BotCon and SDCC to get exclusives is nuts. That alone justifies grabbing a few extra items to resell especially if you subscribe to the "time = money" method of living.

Not to mention that at SDCC, most of the Hasbro exclusives were a limit of 1. I think the My Little Pony DJ PON-3 item and the Titan Guardians set were the exceptions with limits of 2 instead of 1. I can't remember if the Beast Hunters set was limit of 2 or 1.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25418
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Ebonyleopard wrote:
Seibertron wrote:I also feel like there should be convention exclusives that are just that ... convention exclusives. What's the point of having convention exclusives if they are widely available elsewhere?



This is the point where I would totally agree with you and probably where your original statement should have stopped. When people go to Botcon and get Botcon exclusives, many fans, may want them (I'd sure as heck would love to get a Strika, because I really like that character), but I know there's really no other way to get one unless I had either attended the con itself or Ebay because it'll never be offered again anywhere else. Had this Metroplex truly been just a SDCC exclusive, I don't think most people, while disappointed, would have had an overall issue with it. But, that's the thing, it wasn't just a SDCC exclusive once HTS offered it for sale. By creating a second location to buy the item, it became less exclusive, so telling people if they wanted it so bad they should have went to the con is going to grind some gears since Hasbro themselves offered a second way to acquire it, but did a really crappy job about providing that second avenue (IMHO).

BTW, long time watcher, very infrequent poster. :-?


You realize that TFCC/BotCon offers a non-attendee set for those who can't make it to the show right? Not being sarcastic, just not sure if you knew that or not based on the statement regarding Strika, who was part of the box set. They just mail you the box set after the show. You just can't the convention only add-on figures or the freebie figure.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Ebonyleopard wrote:BTW, long time watcher, very infrequent poster. :-?


It's fans like you, Ebonyleopard, that really make the site go 'round. We have far more casual fans than active posters. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Ebonyleopard wrote:This is the point where I would totally agree with you and probably where your original statement should have stopped. When people go to Botcon and get Botcon exclusives, many fans, may want them (I'd sure as heck would love to get a Strika, because I really like that character), but I know there's really no other way to get one unless I had either attended the con itself or Ebay because it'll never be offered again anywhere else. Had this Metroplex truly been just a SDCC exclusive, I don't think most people, while disappointed, would have had an overall issue with it. But, that's the thing, it wasn't just a SDCC exclusive once HTS offered it for sale. By creating a second location to buy the item, it became less exclusive, so telling people if they wanted it so bad they should have went to the con is going to grind some gears since Hasbro themselves offered a second way to acquire it, but did a really crappy job about providing that second avenue (IMHO).


Having seen the exclusives blow out extremely quickly for the past 3 or 4 years (and the prior ones being a nightmare to obtain because of HTS site crashes, etc), I have to restate that the items sold on HasbroToyShop are just a small allocation of SDCC exclusives. They are 100% SDCC exclusives. They are either leftovers sold on HasbroToyShop.com or a very small allocation put aside for the site. They are very limited quantities.

After not being able to get Soundwave one year, Blaster the next, and the first G.I. Joe vs Transformers Starscream Skystriker set 2 years ago, I said enough was enough and figured out how to get to my first SDCC in 2012 (which is no easy feat).

I work so hard to get to these events and spend so much time waiting in line after line at these events (3 hours just to get my Press badge last Wednesday), that it is a little frustrating to see people saying "where's mine?" and complaining about scalpers when they have very little idea what goes on to get these things in the first place.

All I'm trying to accomplish by jumping into the middle of this heated discussion is to get some of you to understand the bigger picture and maybe try to look at situations like this in a different light.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25418
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby mbd88prime » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings""
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
Seibertron wrote:If you guys want a convention exclusive, you guys have to go to the convention. If you choose not to go to the convention, then don't complain about people who try to make a little money off some products at the event that they attended. It's the name of the game. These trips are extremely expensive. If someone wants to offset some of their costs by flipping some exclusives, then so be it. I'd know I'd like to recoup some of the $3,000+ my wife and I spent last week to attend Comic-Con on flights, hotels, food, my exclusives, the $140 to ship back my exclusives, etc.


Sure I'll just up and go to California to get a toy. As if the only issue is choice. HEY I just now decided I'm going to Mars that means I can do so right? :-? HEY I just now decided that I want a McCleron F-1 should be in the driveway by the end of the night....right? I don't mind waiting in line but to go to California.... My question is why are these exclusives only available to those who go to conventions that are only in certain areas of the country (that are not in any way centrally located) so as to at least make it fair in some way to people. If there is going to be an exclusive why not make it available at a Chicago comic con, or a New York comic convention or whatever. I live in Indiana and I Can't afford to go to San Diego for even one day, what about someone who lives in New York or Rhode Island. A company such as Hasbro has the ability to make this toy available to everyone, they chose not to. I know it's an exclusive, fine, that's great. Make it an online exclusive that will not sell out in 5 seconds. I work at a grocery store as a department manager. I don't take my best sale items and hide them in areas that only certain customers have access to, in what way would that benefit me? Can't think of one. I can think of tons of ways it would hurt me though: opportunity costs (sales), pissed off customers, negative word of mouth, and so on. Just look how many people get angry every time there is a cool exclusive that only certain people have any shot at getting. Why is this ok? As for those of you who can afford to go to San Diego for a toy good for you, but try thinking of someone besides yourself for just a minute because apparently Hasbro doesn't care about everyone that winds up having to pay a 100% mark up because they have piss poor customer relations skills. Do your fellow transfans a solid and don't buy up everything in sight next year so as to benefit off of other fans who just want to enjoy their hobby and make the money to do so in less unscrupulous ways. Or do, keep on doing it and then come on this forum after your done depositing your ill gotten gains in your bank accounts and tell those of us that you just ripped off how we make no sense and essentially got what was coming to us because we decided not to go. GO YOU! You ROCK!

p.s. You know when I spend a lot of money on something cool for myself I don't then feel the need to go out and take advantage of the next person I see to get some of that money back. I think more along the lines of something more honest like well if I want some of that money back I'll just have to work some over time or eat in for like a month or take my bike to work or charge a kid $100 for the last copy of a video game that I know he's been wanting since it was announced a year ago.... one of these things is not like the others, you decide which..... then decide if your choices fall into the majority or the minority then go look up the definition of elitist and maybe selfishness and think about things for a minute
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
mbd88prime
Vehicon
Posts: 364
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:09 pm
Location: where I am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
mbd88prime wrote:Sure I'll just up and go to California to get a toy. As if the only issue is choice. HEY I just now decided I'm going to Mars that means I can do so right? :-? HEY I just now decided that I want a McCleron F-1 should be in the driveway by the end of the night....right?


You didn't read what I wrote. I said that if you can't go, don't complain about the after market prices. It's the name of the game. That's how convention exclusives always work. I've paid plenty for Japanese convention exclusives because I can't afford to go to Japan to get them myself (plus it would be silly to pay all of those extra expenses just to get an exclusive I want so I'm more than willing to pay aftermarket prices on an item). The exclusives are there for people who can attend the events. Anyone else that doesn't go ends up paying after market prices on these things. I guess it's a level of expectation. If there's an exclusive at an event, I either have to figure out how to attend the event or be prepared to pay for collector market prices afterwards. I understand that it is not feasible to attend every event and for many no event at all. I'm only trying to explain the other side of this since some of you think you should be able to get these exclusives even if you don't attend.

mbd88prime wrote:My question is why are these exclusives only available to those who go to conventions that are only in certain areas of the country (that are not in any way centrally located) so as to at least make it fair in some way to people.


They're not. You are after the item because it is an exclusive or because it is a variant. Metroplex is available (or will be shortly) at retail. You could get the retail version. The SDCC version is the SDCC variant that is available to those who attended SDCC. I personally feel the retail version is the better of the two versions. Yah, the chrome is nice and so's the extra gun (that appears to be an after thought) but it's not even worth the $50 more ($115 vs $165 after taxes) for those things, let alone the current markup.

mbd88prime wrote:If there is going to be an exclusive why not make it available at a Chicago comic con, or a New York comic convention or whatever. I live in Indiana and I Can't afford to go to San Diego for even one day, what about someone who lives in New York or Rhode Island. A company such as Hasbro has the ability to make this toy available to everyone, they chose not to.


They did. It will be available at retail minus the chrome and the extra gun, but it will be $50 cheaper.

mbd88prime wrote:I work at a grocery store as a department manager. I don't take my best sale items and hide them in areas that only certain customers have access to, in what way would that benefit me? Can't think of one. I can think of tons of ways it would hurt me though: opportunity costs (sales), pissed off customers, negative word of mouth, and so on. Just look how many people get angry every time there is a cool exclusive that only certain people have any shot at getting. Why is this ok?


Different type of market. You are in the business of selling, more-or-less, necessary commodities that do not appeal to a collectible market. Transformers, and convention exclusives, are an unnecessary commodity that appeals to a collectible market.

mbd88prime wrote:As for those of you who can afford to go to San Diego for a toy good for you, but try thinking of someone besides yourself for just a minute because apparently Hasbro doesn't care about everyone that winds up having to pay a 100% mark up because they have piss poor customer relations skills.


The flip side of this appears selfish as well, but that's the whole point with collecting ... you are collecting something for yourself, and there's nothing wrong with a little self indulgence. Both sides of the coin end with the same result ... how do you obtain the figure that you want for your collection. Collectors want something in this case and are upset that they can't get it because of its limited run and exclusivity. I've been burned enough times in this hobby to know that if you really want something you have to do what's necessary (within reason) to obtain it.

Some of you should have a little more patience as well. Every time a hot toy like this comes out, it's in high demand and after market prices soar. Wait a little bit on the SDCC Metroplex, I'm sure his prices will cool off a little bit after the retail version is widely available and after the 2nd convention version of him comes out in Asia.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25418
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby GuyIncognito » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:48 pm

This isn't a communist system where everyone has an equal right to every product produced. In a capitalist system, some products are going to be unavailable or unaffordable to some of the population. That's life. Deal with it, or move to North Korea where everyone gets the same 1 cup of rice per month. Also, there's a big difference between groceries (a necessity) and toys (a luxury).
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4938
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:54 pm

The only thing I really don't like about convention exclusives is how they show just how far down this hobby's rabbit hole goes... and even that's not the bottom...
Image
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
User avatar
Noideaforaname
City Commander
Posts: 3276
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I'm sure this will be unpopular, but I'll say it anyway. I kind of appreciate the scalpers. Last year I got on eBay the first day of the convention and bought the Bruticus set for $180.00 shipped, and it arrived before the exclusives even appeared on HTS. Basically I paid an $80.00 convience fee. I didn't have to go to the convention, nor did I have to deal with HTS.

I see it this way, scalpers offer me a more affordable alternative to acctually making the trip. $2500.00+ trip to SDCC vs. $300.00 for someone to mail Metroplex to my doorstep. That's just an example BTW, I've decided I'm perfectly fine with my retail Metroplex. Just my two cents.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
There will always be a split in the fandom over convention exclusives and after market costs. I've always felt that if you HAVE to sell exclusives to offset costs of the trip then maybe you really shouldn't go. I have had to say this more often than I care to but for the foreseeable future there is no way I can justify going to a convention. With that I said I fully realize I probably wouldn't be able to get the exclusives. I know what a figure is worth and how much I'm willing to pay.

I also know nothing stays exclusive forever. In the last few years we've seen Thrust, Dirge and Thundercracker at retail. Most of the Marvel Universe or Legends figures end up on shelves eventually with only a slight difference in paint. Also a figure might be redone in that style with a new design or mold; for example we could see Thundercracker in the new legends line. Just an example.

What I can't and never will stand or accept are the people without any interest in any segment of the fandom who go to these conventions to buy as much as they can and sell it for as much as they can. The people who walk around with a hand truck and once you hear something is sold out try to sell you the item for twice as much.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5436
News Credits: 158
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Bowspearer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Arctorro wrote:
Bowspearer wrote:Except in some cases, to call it a fee is an understatement. When you're talking 100% and in some cases 200% plus markups on the con price of exclusives, then you really are talking about things being scalper bait.

I have no problem with reasonable secondary market prices, where someone might be making say 25% on the original price, but we both know that in practice, there are many cases where it doesn't work out like that. Heck look at secondary market prices on some Botcon stuff soon after a convention.

The problem with the current state of play is that it essentially enables scalpers whilst penalising fans who could not reasonably be expected to make a convention. There really does need to be some kind of availablilty of exclusives at cons in other regions to act as a pressure valve for the utterly inflationary markups you often see post-convention.
If you want these things so badly then start a convention of your own in Australia and try and sweet talk Hasbro into providing you with some :P


Do I even need to point out how inexcusable and utterly ignorant your response is?

I could understand it from someone who wasn't a fellow Aussie, but you have no excuse for being unfamiliar with the Australian pop culture convention landscape.

The fact is that just going off the top of my head, between Supanova, Animania, SMASH and most recently, Comic Con alone, there are already plenty of cons here in Oceania that companies like Hasbro could do shared exclusives with when it came to something like SDCC exclusives (with fandom specific cons like Botcon of course, it's a different story).

I'm sure it's a similar story in Europe and other regions.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:13 pm

Re: SDCC 2013 Transformers Exclusives Revealed

Postby Bowspearer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Ebonyleopard wrote:I think the problem I have with all of this was the guess work of WHEN the HTS stuff would be available. At least Matty Toy Collector gives you a start time of when they will be selling their exclusive stuff and it's a sort of fair every man for himself battle to see who's got the faster internet connection. With this, you literally had to sit in front of your PC ever day refreshing your browser in hopes to see the thing pop up on the screen.


And this is one of the few times I will actually say this - kudos to Mattycollector to actually servicing the international community, who in many cases, cannot be reasonably expected to make a convention on the other side of the world. The other massive problem with HTS is that as of last I checked, they refuse to ship internationally.

Seibertron wrote:After not being able to get Soundwave one year, Blaster the next, and the first G.I. Joe vs Transformers Starscream Skystriker set 2 years ago, I said enough was enough and figured out how to get to my first SDCC in 2012 (which is no easy feat).

I work so hard to get to these events and spend so much time waiting in line after line at these events (3 hours just to get my Press badge last Wednesday), that it is a little frustrating to see people saying "where's mine?" and complaining about scalpers when they have very little idea what goes on to get these things in the first place.

All I'm trying to accomplish by jumping into the middle of this heated discussion is to get some of you to understand the bigger picture and maybe try to look at situations like this in a different light.



Again, if the fandom were just limited to the US, I could completely get behind that argument. However, you bring up your scrimping and saving to go to Botcon when you were only earning $7.50 an hour. Let's be honest, realistically, how much harder would that have been with several thousands of dollars of airfares on top of what it cost you? Be honest here- in fact realisticaly I highly doubt you'd have been able to pull it off.

That's the thing. With fandoms being global these days, and with the number of conventions out there in each region, there's no excuse for not making convention exclusives, shared exclusives.

Let's face it, with the exception of scalpers/"investors" and the small percentage of collectors who only care about bragging rights, would anyone really care if the numbers of the exclusive produced, say, jumped from 1500 to 6500?
Last edited by Bowspearer on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

SCORN Transformers The Last Knight Voyager Class Premier Edition 2017 - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 54 minutes 29 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Beast Wars TM-SP DX Convoy (Optimus Primal) MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 11 minutes 32 seconds
Rare Transformers Mechtech Ironhide  Autobot MB 2010    FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 16 minutes 40 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars SDCC 2015 Constructicons Devastator MISB - Time Remaining: 10 days 21 hours 19 minutes 54 seconds
TAKARATOMY Transformers Beast Wars Henkei! Henkei! C-16 Dinobot Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 21 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Prime Battle Shield Optimus Prime Toysrus exclusive Limited Edition - Time Remaining: 12 days 20 hours 21 minutes 41 seconds
GI Joe 50th Scarlett loose figure Transformers Crossover SDCC Exclusive 2016 - Time Remaining: 2 days 24 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire & Blurr Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 24 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017