Selling Unique Toys G02 Sharky Set of 3 Classics Sharkticon SOLD

The Bazaar of Carbombya is your place to buy, sell, or trade Transformers toys, comics or other items! Seibertron.com is not responsible for the transactions between users. BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Forum rules
Seibertron.com is NOT responsible for the transactions between users. It is recommended that you only purchase from people who have been an active member on the website for some time. It is also recommended that you use a service such as Paypal for your transactions. If you find a sale or trade that is suspicious please flag it for the Mods attention!

BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Selling Unique Toys G02 Sharky Set of 3 Classics Sharkticon SOLD

Postby mooncake623 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:46 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
If anyone is interested. Owned for like a little bit more than a month. Brought from BBTS. $85 shipped. I've got pictures if you're looking for any.. It has probably been touched(transformed) once or twice. still Mint with box.
Paypal only.

thanks,
Last edited by mooncake623 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 3714
News Credits: 161
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Selling Unique Toys G02 Sharky Set of 3 Classics Sharkticon

Postby megatronus » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
mooncake623 wrote:If anyone is interested. Owned for like a little bit more than a month. Brought from BBTS. $85 shipped. I've got pictures if you're looking for any.. It has probably been touched(transformed) once or twice. still Mint with box.
Paypal only.

thanks,

Why you selling? Throwing your hat into the iGear game? Unhappy with them?

If you're willing to work out a NY hand-off to reduce the price, I might be inclined to take them off your hands...
Image

Check out my eBay Store!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5336
News Credits: 45
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Selling Unique Toys G02 Sharky Set of 3 Classics Sharkticon

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:49 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:If anyone is interested. Owned for like a little bit more than a month. Brought from BBTS. $85 shipped. I've got pictures if you're looking for any.. It has probably been touched(transformed) once or twice. still Mint with box.
Paypal only.

thanks,

Why you selling? Throwing your hat into the iGear game? Unhappy with them?

If you're willing to work out a NY hand-off to reduce the price, I might be inclined to take them off your hands...


AHHHHH!!! should of saw this earlier. It just sold on ebay last night. =/ sorry Megs

I'm not going for Igears versions no sir. I just don't really like them... Stuff keeps falling apart when I move it, and since I don't have the quints it doesn't really display that well anywhere for me. So it must go even at a lost.
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 3714
News Credits: 161
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Selling Unique Toys G02 Sharky Set of 3 Classics Sharkticon

Postby megatronus » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:29 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
mooncake623 wrote:AHHHHH!!! should of saw this earlier. It just sold on ebay last night. =/ sorry Megs
No worries! eBay is a cruel, cruel mistress.


mooncake623 wrote:I'm not going for Igears versions no sir. I just don't really like them... Stuff keeps falling apart when I move it, and since I don't have the quints it doesn't really display that well anywhere for me. So it must go even at a lost.
Ah, I see. The little horns and shoulder pads don't bother me so much, but I know it really bugs some folks. I recently bought KFC's Magnificus, and think it's total crap. It has to go. I'm selling it on ebay now at a loss.

I just picked up BH Sharkticon Megatron, and really like him. He's just weird. And I think he would make a great commander for my Sharkies. I have another set on order at TFsource anyway, but troop builders and troop builders!
Image

Check out my eBay Store!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5336
News Credits: 45
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Selling Unique Toys G02 Sharky Set of 3 Classics Sharkticon

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:AHHHHH!!! should of saw this earlier. It just sold on ebay last night. =/ sorry Megs
No worries! eBay is a cruel, cruel mistress.


mooncake623 wrote:I'm not going for Igears versions no sir. I just don't really like them... Stuff keeps falling apart when I move it, and since I don't have the quints it doesn't really display that well anywhere for me. So it must go even at a lost.
Ah, I see. The little horns and shoulder pads don't bother me so much, but I know it really bugs some folks. I recently bought KFC's Magnificus, and think it's total crap. It has to go. I'm selling it on ebay now at a loss.

I just picked up BH Sharkticon Megatron, and really like him. He's just weird. And I think he would make a great commander for my Sharkies. I have another set on order at TFsource anyway, but troop builders and troop builders!


Yea... $24 lost in total booo. =/ lol now to lose out on my gears that I'm going to get rid of yay! >:oP
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 3714
News Credits: 161
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7


Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade Transformers Toys

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1986 takara SCRAMBLE CITY catalogue folder (hongkong printed) - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 41 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers G1 1987 takara SCRAMBLE CITY catalogue folder (hongkong printed) - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 44 minutes 53 seconds
Pre order Transformers Legends LG28 Rewind & Nightbeat Figure Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 51 minutes 12 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNITED MEGATRON UN-09 voyager class gun 2010 takara - Time Remaining: 26 days 3 hours 51 minutes 56 seconds
Used Transformers United UN07 Bumblebee PAINTED - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 7 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Lockdown Radio Remote Control Car Nikko RC IR Robot Ages 8 Toy Race - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 19 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers MOVIE DOTM Cyberverse Commander Wrecker Guzzle FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 25 minutes 31 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Lot Combiner Wars Scout class Warpath and Thundercracker - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 34 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test