So did anyone else get Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Postby Rad hater. » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:46 pm

Fang Wolf wrote:I beat my Diamond the other day, it's not at all gratifying, just like Gen 3. Wish I didn't buy DP together now. Oh well, I hated Hoenn, beat it three times, I guess I can do Shinnoh twice. Johto/Kanto is still the best region. :/ REMAKE, NEEDED.


you know that they remade red and green(blue) for the GBA, right? And a Gold/Silver remake would be redundant because all of the Gen. 2 pokemon can be caught in the other games (Emerald and the red/green remakes weren't redundant because they had the gen 2 pokemon whereas ruby/sapphire didn't)
Rad hater.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1365
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:45 pm

Postby Fang Wolf » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:18 am

Rad hater. wrote:
Fang Wolf wrote:I beat my Diamond the other day, it's not at all gratifying, just like Gen 3. Wish I didn't buy DP together now. Oh well, I hated Hoenn, beat it three times, I guess I can do Shinnoh twice. Johto/Kanto is still the best region. :/ REMAKE, NEEDED.


you know that they remade red and green(blue) for the GBA, right? And a Gold/Silver remake would be redundant because all of the Gen. 2 pokemon can be caught in the other games (Emerald and the red/green remakes weren't redundant because they had the gen 2 pokemon whereas ruby/sapphire didn't)
You know Blue in Japan, Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and whatever 3rd game they make for DP are redundant aswell? Yellow being the pinnacle of unneeded games. :/ In anycase, these games are getting worse, makes me wonder why I buy all of each gen.
Fang Wolf
Pretender
Posts: 786
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:34 am

Postby Rad hater. » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:27 pm

Fang Wolf wrote:
Rad hater. wrote:
Fang Wolf wrote:I beat my Diamond the other day, it's not at all gratifying, just like Gen 3. Wish I didn't buy DP together now. Oh well, I hated Hoenn, beat it three times, I guess I can do Shinnoh twice. Johto/Kanto is still the best region. :/ REMAKE, NEEDED.


you know that they remade red and green(blue) for the GBA, right? And a Gold/Silver remake would be redundant because all of the Gen. 2 pokemon can be caught in the other games (Emerald and the red/green remakes weren't redundant because they had the gen 2 pokemon whereas ruby/sapphire didn't)
You know Blue in Japan, Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and whatever 3rd game they make for DP are redundant aswell? Yellow being the pinnacle of unneeded games. :/ In anycase, these games are getting worse, makes me wonder why I buy all of each gen.


actually, if you read my post, emerald wasn't redundant (it had 2nd gen pokemon that weren't in any of the other GBA/DS games, not even the red/green remakes. Since the GBA games are incompatible with the GBC games, you can only get those pokemon from emerald). But yeah, most of the other "3rd" games are useless except for the little upgrades (like the anime-styled storyline in yellow and the female protagonist in crystal). If anything, they're actually worse than the other two because you have to trade with both of the other versions in order to get them all (red could get all of em' just by trading with blue, but yellow would have to trade with red and blue because it's missing a little from both).
Rad hater.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1365
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:45 pm

Postby Fang Wolf » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:15 am

Rad hater. wrote:
Fang Wolf wrote:
Rad hater. wrote:
Fang Wolf wrote:I beat my Diamond the other day, it's not at all gratifying, just like Gen 3. Wish I didn't buy DP together now. Oh well, I hated Hoenn, beat it three times, I guess I can do Shinnoh twice. Johto/Kanto is still the best region. :/ REMAKE, NEEDED.


you know that they remade red and green(blue) for the GBA, right? And a Gold/Silver remake would be redundant because all of the Gen. 2 pokemon can be caught in the other games (Emerald and the red/green remakes weren't redundant because they had the gen 2 pokemon whereas ruby/sapphire didn't)
You know Blue in Japan, Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and whatever 3rd game they make for DP are redundant aswell? Yellow being the pinnacle of unneeded games. :/ In anycase, these games are getting worse, makes me wonder why I buy all of each gen.


actually, if you read my post, emerald wasn't redundant (it had 2nd gen pokemon that weren't in any of the other GBA/DS games, not even the red/green remakes. Since the GBA games are incompatible with the GBC games, you can only get those pokemon from emerald). But yeah, most of the other "3rd" games are useless except for the little upgrades (like the anime-styled storyline in yellow and the female protagonist in crystal). If anything, they're actually worse than the other two because you have to trade with both of the other versions in order to get them all (red could get all of em' just by trading with blue, but yellow would have to trade with red and blue because it's missing a little from both).
I thought Colloseum and XD covered all Johto, oh well not that it matters, after getting R/Y/G/C complete dexes, I gave up on dexes other than the regional and took no notice, now with it being simply, gotta see em all now too. In the same note as yellow, a GS remake could be made merely as a fanwank, seeing as it is the most popular gen, being released at the pinnacle off the rage, aswell as DP having most of the mechanics, the Rare Items and all the Johto referances.
Fang Wolf
Pretender
Posts: 786
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:34 am

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS DELUXE CLASS DINOBOT SLASH FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 28 minutes 27 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Movie AOE EX Dinobot Black Knight Slug+Scorn in stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 29 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATION I SERIES - AUTOBOT HOUND W/RAVAGE - NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 53 minutes 33 seconds
G2 Strafe MOC MIB Boxed 1994 Vintage Hasbro Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 45 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Generations Age Extinction Deluxe Class Scorn Dinobot  NEW! - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 12 minutes 13 seconds
TED-08 STEELJAW Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 3 minutes 34 seconds
TED-09 GRIMLOCK Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 5 minutes 20 seconds
NEW Transformers Masterpiece MakeToys MTRM-02Y Gundog MP Hound G1 toy colour - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 24 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test