This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Studio Series 86 Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:45 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
To chime in, as a big fan of the history of TF toys, all those classes mentionned are different. Not necessarily in size or pricepoint but in terms of what they accomplish.
The original BW Basics were characters exclusive to that size AND had an auto convert gimmick
The Scouts were characters exclusive to that size but had comparative complexity to higher classes (similar to the BM Basics that preceded them)
Legends initially were much smaller and far les complex. And they had characters that were available in other classes. That class then became known as Legion class and the "Legends" name was given to Scout sized toys that were of characters available in bigger classes.
That later day "legends" class has become core class which is a mix of both characters exclusive to that size class AND characters available in bigger classes.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32724
News Credits: 4579
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby AcademyofDrX » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:43 am

As usual, my predictions turn out to be completely wrong.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=116608&p=2112787&hilit=Rumble#p2112787

"These can't be the same class!"

Image
Attachments
20220816_114140.jpg
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
Posts: 1713
News Credits: 17
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby sol magnus » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:44 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
AcademyofDrX wrote:As usual, my predictions turn out to be completely wrong.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=116608&p=2112787&hilit=Rumble#p2112787

"These can't be the same class!"

Image

Can't wait to get that little guy.
'Til All Are One.
User avatar
sol magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2893
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby AcademyofDrX » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:50 am

sol magnus wrote:Can't wait to get that little guy.

Same! Even if it doesn't seem right to me, even if I think he's too small for the TV show, it's otherwise the perfect Rumble that I've wanted forever. I still have the TR molds for bigger guys if I need them.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
Posts: 1713
News Credits: 17
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:36 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Rumble (blue) looks like a “Mini Masterpiece” to me. Well done Hasbro and TakaraTomy! All the details are there. The blue is a bit too vibrant, but it makes the figure pop. I can’t wait until we finally get Frenzy (red) as well. I wonder how these compare to the Masterpiece versions from several years ago.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
Posts: 4267
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Little Canada, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Till-all-R1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:50 am

Rumble was the standout bot this livestream and the only definite purchase! Some great sculpting detail on this version.
Till-all-R1
Targetmaster
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:29 pm

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:55 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
AcademyofDrX wrote:As usual, my predictions turn out to be completely wrong.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=116608&p=2112787&hilit=Rumble#p2112787

"These can't be the same class!"

Image


The added accessories boots it to Core.

Regardless, I don't need it because I'm good with my Select 4 pack.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Image

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!


.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18089
News Credits: 97
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:06 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Rumble looks good. I like the paintjob, the weapons ans the toes. Wish they'd have given him elbow joints though

The Fallen also looks dope but ill wait for an eventual generations megatronus
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
Posts: 1175
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:41 pm

Way to sell us the same characters again! But it is significantly better than Siege.

Now, how about Buzzsaw?
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5428
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:59 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Rumble is interesting, but I will stick to my Siege one.

I will need to find Ratchet
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
Posts: 24751
News Credits: 1641
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:34 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Well, found Ratchet at one of my local Targets today. He's pretty good, but I now have to try to find a decently priced Spike online cause this means that my Targets are skipping that wave
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
Posts: 1622
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:21 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
The new Rumble looks fantastic! Not only does he have a lot of accessories, but he appears to be taller than the WFC figures. Suddenly went from a maybe to a must have!

Ironhide has two guns! Wow! That really brings it up to Voyager price now! that's way better than a big articulated hammer canon! :lol:

william-james88 wrote:The original BW Basics were characters exclusive to that size AND had an auto convert gimmick

The auto convert feature only existed in the two '96 waves. The rest of the figures had different gimmicks like spring loaded parts and claws and hidden weapons.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 10481
News Credits: 246
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:25 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Rumble is interesting, but I will stick to my Siege one.

I will need to find Ratchet


The new rumble is definitely better (at least in robot mode), but I'd say stick with the siege if you got one from the store (not overprice secondary market). The only thing you'd really be missing is a few articulation joints and piledrivers, though there's probably already an upgrade kit of the later.
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:27 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Rumble is interesting, but I will stick to my Siege one.

I will need to find Ratchet

The new rumble is definitely better (at least in robot mode), but I'd say stick with the siege if you got one from the store (not overprice secondary market). The only thing you'd really be missing is a few articulation joints and piledrivers, though there's probably already an upgrade kit of the later.

Even if there is, I'm good with mine as is. the G1 cassettes are hardly characters I want to invest money or duplicates in anyways.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
Posts: 24751
News Credits: 1641
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:38 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Rumble is interesting, but I will stick to my Siege one.

I will need to find Ratchet

The new rumble is definitely better (at least in robot mode), but I'd say stick with the siege if you got one from the store (not overprice secondary market). The only thing you'd really be missing is a few articulation joints and piledrivers, though there's probably already an upgrade kit of the later.

Even if there is, I'm good with mine as is. the G1 cassettes are hardly characters I want to invest money or duplicates in anyways.


As I said "but I'd say stick with the siege if you got one from the store (not overprice secondary market)"
And yes, they are to small to worry about posing and such. Makes sense, but I will have to get the new one because siege is probably the same price now on secondary market. I'm glad the siege works for you :) I'd keep it if I ever got it in the first place. :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:40 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Rumble is interesting, but I will stick to my Siege one.

I will need to find Ratchet

The new rumble is definitely better (at least in robot mode), but I'd say stick with the siege if you got one from the store (not overprice secondary market). The only thing you'd really be missing is a few articulation joints and piledrivers, though there's probably already an upgrade kit of the later.

Even if there is, I'm good with mine as is. the G1 cassettes are hardly characters I want to invest money or duplicates in anyways.


As I said "but I'd say stick with the siege if you got one from the store (not overprice secondary market)"
And yes, they are to small to worry about posing and such. Makes sense, but I will have to get the new one because siege is probably the same price now on secondary market. I'm glad the siege works for you :) I'd keep it if I ever got it in the first place. :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:


The Siege one will be WAY more expensive because he comes along a Select 4 pack with the random orange bat and the two Doubledealer minions.

Regardless, one could still double-dip just to have the accessories.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Image

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!


.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18089
News Credits: 97
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:47 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
-Kanrabat- wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Rumble is interesting, but I will stick to my Siege one.

I will need to find Ratchet

The new rumble is definitely better (at least in robot mode), but I'd say stick with the siege if you got one from the store (not overprice secondary market). The only thing you'd really be missing is a few articulation joints and piledrivers, though there's probably already an upgrade kit of the later.

Even if there is, I'm good with mine as is. the G1 cassettes are hardly characters I want to invest money or duplicates in anyways.


As I said "but I'd say stick with the siege if you got one from the store (not overprice secondary market)"
And yes, they are to small to worry about posing and such. Makes sense, but I will have to get the new one because siege is probably the same price now on secondary market. I'm glad the siege works for you :) I'd keep it if I ever got it in the first place. :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:


The Siege one will be WAY more expensive because he comes along a Select 4 pack with the random orange bat and the two Doubledealer minions.

Regardless, one could still double-dip just to have the accessories.


Exactly. That's why I'm going with 86.
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:19 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Exactly. That's why I'm going with 86.


After seeing the pictures again, SS86 Rumble have NOTHING to do with the Siege. Even if I do have the Frenzy from the 4 pack, that SS86 is much, MUCH better. It's a brand new mold with a much better bot mode. Cassette still compatible somehow. And he got ALL his weapons since the MP version!

I remember the cassettes dudes being dunk over by the community for their iffy design. Well, Hasbro listened and now have provided perfection. There's no reasons to hunt down a Siege Frenzy and paying double or triple the price of the core SS86 Rumble(Blue).
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Image

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!


.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18089
News Credits: 97
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:27 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
-Kanrabat- wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Exactly. That's why I'm going with 86.


After seeing the pictures again, SS86 Rumble have NOTHING to do with the Siege. Even if I do have the Frenzy from the 4 pack, that SS86 is much, MUCH better. It's a brand new mold with a much better bot mode. Cassette still compatible somehow. And he got ALL his weapons since the MP version!

I remember the cassettes dudes being dunk over by the community for their iffy design. Well, Hasbro listened and now have provided perfection. There's no reasons to hunt down a Siege Frenzy and paying double or triple the price of the core SS86 Rumble(Blue).


I know it's much better. I NEVER said it was worse. I NEVER said I would feel the need to "hunt down" seige rumble, it's probably more expensive anyway. But If you already payed and bought the seige version, by all means keep it!
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:48 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I know it's much better. I NEVER said it was worse. I NEVER said I would feel the need to "hunt down" seige rumble, it's probably more expensive anyway. But If you already payed and bought the seige version, by all means keep it!


I foolishly bought that 4 pack from an eBay scalper out of FOMO.
Then 2 months later, there it is, easily available for 20$ cheaper. #-o

I'll be getting that SS86 one while the Select Siege will sleep in storage.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Image

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!


.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18089
News Credits: 97
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:05 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
-Kanrabat- wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I know it's much better. I NEVER said it was worse. I NEVER said I would feel the need to "hunt down" seige rumble, it's probably more expensive anyway. But If you already payed and bought the seige version, by all means keep it!


I foolishly bought that 4 pack from an eBay scalper out of FOMO.
Then 2 months later, there it is, easily available for 20$ cheaper. #-o

I'll be getting that SS86 one while the Select Siege will sleep in storage.


No! Sell it on ebay for a tremendous profit!
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:19 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
I'm totally double dipping for Rumble, I love the cassettes
And Soundwave is my favorite decepticon so it has to be done
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
Posts: 1175
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The reason Rumble looks so much bigger in robot mode yet still condenses down to Siege size in cassette mode is because Shogo Hasui worked on it, the guy who previously designed the Masterpiece cassettes.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 39106
News Credits: 440
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:39 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
Sabrblade wrote:The reason Rumble looks so much bigger in robot mode yet still condenses down to Siege size in cassette mode is because Shogo Hasui worked on it, the guy who previously designed the Masterpiece cassettes.



Cool and not at the same time. Somehow I can't picture rumble being the size of bumblebee, but it's amazing he's worth the price for scale. But I still would like a 2 pack of smaller rumble frenzy sold as core class. But this is great!
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Sowndwave76 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:06 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I haven't seen a ton of photos, but does Rumble not have elbow joints?
I'd probably still get him either way, but man, if he doesn't that's kind of a bummer.
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
Posts: 2930
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Kansas City, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT #1 Facsimile Cvr B Foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 1B Mignola"
NEW!
Batman GOTHAM BY G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIZ COMICS #2 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1222DC130 Shazam (CA) Beck (W)Parker"
WHIZ COMICS #2 Fac ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #3 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 0424DC159 3A Perez"
NEW!
CRISIS ON INFINITE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONAUTS #1 Facsimile var BLANK SKETCH Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230683 (W) Mantlo"
MICRONAUTS #1 Facs ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230970 (A/CA) Frenz"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OMEGA MEN #3 Facsimile Edition FOIL DC Comics 2023 ptg 0623DC260 Giffen 240415A"
OMEGA MEN #3 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0723DC206 1A (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr B DC Comics 2024 ptg 54B (CA) Blank Sketch"
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOWCASE #22 Facsimile Green Lantern Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 0224DC169 (CA)Kane"
SHOWCASE #22 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg foil Marvel Comics SEP230776 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILITARY COMICS #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 0324DC137 (CA) Cuidera"
MILITARY COMICS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AVENGERS ANNUAL #10 Facsimile Foil Marvel Comics 2024 ptg MAR240777 (CA) Milgrom"
NEW!
AVENGERS ANNUAL #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OUR ARMY AT WAR #81 Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 0324DC138 (CA) Grandenetti"
OUR ARMY AT WAR #8 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GODZILLA #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg APR240723 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Moench"
NEW!
GODZILLA #1 Facsim ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON