This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Studio Series 86 Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Dr. Caelus » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:26 pm

$8.49 at Target last night. Pulled him straight out of the case with Wheelie. One of his blasters fell out of the package when I pulled it out. Probably not the smartest packaging ever.

20220819_170342.jpg

20220819_170450.jpg
20220819_170550.jpg

20220819_170650.jpg

20220819_170736.jpg

20220819_170901.jpg
20220819_171016.jpg
20220819_171142.jpg

20220819_173058.jpg
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
Posts: 4636
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:59 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That is a brilliant use of Kingdom mainframe :D
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 14119
News Credits: 1350
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:22 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
Can't wait to get Rumble in hand, sure Frenzy will be great.
Maybe we will get a solid Eject here?
WFC Ravage was trash, I hope we get a better one in 86
We might get a new Lazerbeak, but the earthrise/siege is good enough I think.
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby optimeow » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:20 am

Now, this makes me think that a redeco with a different head will be released in future.
Hasbro has used this tactic many times.

Buy this thinking that it will be the only one but nope, here comes another one.

Then for some reason, this will be the rarer variant in a more distant future ! :lol:
optimeow
Micromaster
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:36 am

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:23 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
optimeow wrote:Now, this makes me think that a redeco with a different head will be released in future.
Hasbro has used this tactic many times.

Buy this thinking that it will be the only one but nope, here comes another one.

Then for some reason, this will be the rarer variant in a more distant future ! :lol:
Which item are you referring to? (there's no news post on this page of the forum thread)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 39114
News Credits: 440
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Till-all-R1 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:58 am

Dr. Caelus wrote:
20220819_170342.jpg

That actually makes for pretty neat diorama! I may now have to invest in a few of those core bots to display with "Teletran-1".
Till-all-R1
Targetmaster
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:29 pm

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:37 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
Sabrblade wrote:
optimeow wrote:Now, this makes me think that a redeco with a different head will be released in future.
Hasbro has used this tactic many times.

Buy this thinking that it will be the only one but nope, here comes another one.

Then for some reason, this will be the rarer variant in a more distant future ! :lol:
Which item are you referring to? (there's no news post on this page of the forum thread)


My post I think. Rumble.
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:25 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:
optimeow wrote:Now, this makes me think that a redeco with a different head will be released in future.
Hasbro has used this tactic many times.

Buy this thinking that it will be the only one but nope, here comes another one.

Then for some reason, this will be the rarer variant in a more distant future ! :lol:
Which item are you referring to? (there's no news post on this page of the forum thread)


Pointblank
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32726
News Credits: 4580
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:26 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
optimeow wrote:Now, this makes me think that a redeco with a different head will be released in future.
Hasbro has used this tactic many times.

Buy this thinking that it will be the only one but nope, here comes another one.

Then for some reason, this will be the rarer variant in a more distant future ! :lol:
Which item are you referring to? (there's no news post on this page of the forum thread)


My post I think. Rumble.

I think more like Point Blank or possibly Transmetal Megatron. Will's newspost was erroneously posted in this thread.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 14119
News Credits: 1350
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:42 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
ZeroWolf wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
optimeow wrote:Now, this makes me think that a redeco with a different head will be released in future.
Hasbro has used this tactic many times.

Buy this thinking that it will be the only one but nope, here comes another one.

Then for some reason, this will be the rarer variant in a more distant future ! :lol:
Which item are you referring to? (there's no news post on this page of the forum thread)


My post I think. Rumble.

I think more like Point Blank or possibly Transmetal Megatron. Will's newspost was erroneously posted in this thread.


I remember that. Ok
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:54 pm

Got Perceptor a few days ago. Very solid figure. I need to find my TR version to compare the two. I like that he's not a headmaster.

Last time I get a Perceptor. We're done. I feel like this is a really solid figure to end on. I miss the telescoping thing his microscope did in G1. I also miss that the mirror bit is no longer a mirror nor separate from the slide holder. But this is my being picky. I still like it.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5429
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:09 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Got Perceptor a few days ago. Very solid figure. I need to find my TR version to compare the two. I like that he's not a headmaster.
I had the TR version, as well as the original G1, and have SS86. I would rank them

SS86
G1
TR

I do think they all have their positives, but I didn't care for the TR version's chest, and I also didn't like that he was a headmaster, but I did like the sniper rifle, and I do think it's hard to tell he's a headmaster if you don't know it previously.
Last time I get a Perceptor. We're done. I feel like this is a really solid figure to end on. I miss the telescoping thing his microscope did in G1. I also miss that the mirror bit is no longer a mirror nor separate from the slide holder. But this is my being picky. I still like it.
This is a really well done representation of the character. I wish we would get a comic-accurate Selects version that is red and blue, no teal and black parts.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14721
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby sol magnus » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:22 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
blackeyedprime wrote:Got ss86 Perceptor today... If he has his tank mode then no reason £35 Ironhide couldn't have his sled.

Perceptor is a deluxe, man. And a damn fine one at that.
'Til All Are One.
User avatar
sol magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2893
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:32 am

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
Any saw the post about tfnation and the 86 movie drafts on tfw2005?

Now I want them all somehow.
Funny how Kranix was going to be a rock lord (likely to make fun of the rival go bot movie)
And Kup was going to be a tank and wear an eye patch.
That's an interesting look for Blurr, and I wonder what convinced them to change the slow talker part.

And rails is way overpowered
Literally a train AND a dragon!
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachme ... .29617639/
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:35 am

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
sol magnus wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Got ss86 Perceptor today... If he has his tank mode then no reason £35 Ironhide couldn't have his sled.

Perceptor is a deluxe, man. And a damn fine one at that.


The tank mode is EASY to work in, so why primus not?
But Ironhide had to have a sled or no parts form. And they decided the anti partsform fans would be more upset than the sled fans if they didn't get their way.
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:43 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Once again, SS86 perceptor can't do the real tank mode.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32726
News Credits: 4580
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:49 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
william-james88 wrote:Once again, SS86 perceptor can't do the real tank mode.

Ever feel like you're shouting into the void?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 14119
News Credits: 1350
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:54 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
ZeroWolf wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Once again, SS86 perceptor can't do the real tank mode.

Ever feel like you're shouting into the void?


Blame it on the original G1 Instructions only acknowledging the Mobile Cannon mode, and not the flat Tank mode. Even Takara's don't!
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19379
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:07 am

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Once again, SS86 perceptor can't do the real tank mode.

Ever feel like you're shouting into the void?


Blame it on the original G1 Instructions only acknowledging the Mobile Cannon mode, and not the flat Tank mode. Even Takara's don't!


Agreed.
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:34 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Any saw the post about tfnation and the 86 movie drafts on tfw2005?

Now I want them all somehow.
Funny how Kranix was going to be a rock lord (likely to make fun of the rival go bot movie)
And Kup was going to be a tank and wear an eye patch.
That's an interesting look for Blurr, and I wonder what convinced them to change the slow talker part.

And rails is way overpowered
Literally a train AND a dragon!
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachme ... .29617639/
Over here.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 39114
News Credits: 440
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:43 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Any saw the post about tfnation and the 86 movie drafts on tfw2005?

Now I want them all somehow.
Funny how Kranix was going to be a rock lord (likely to make fun of the rival go bot movie)
And Kup was going to be a tank and wear an eye patch.
That's an interesting look for Blurr, and I wonder what convinced them to change the slow talker part.

And rails is way overpowered
Literally a train AND a dragon!
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachme ... .29617639/
Over here.



nice
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Rtron » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:45 pm

Motto: "Stop, please."
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Got ss86 Perceptor today... If he has his tank mode then no reason £35 Ironhide couldn't have his sled.

Perceptor is a deluxe, man. And a damn fine one at that.


The tank mode is EASY to work in, so why primus not?
But Ironhide had to have a sled or no parts form. And they decided the anti partsform fans would be more upset than the sled fans if they didn't get their way.


But there's already a Generations Ironhide / Ratchet with sled? And Perceptor's mobile mode is easy to include, that's why it's there. Way, waaaaaaay easier to include than Ironhide's sled, in an Ironhide toy that attempts to be accurate to the cartoon, specially if you want it to be a deluxe...
User avatar
Rtron
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 581
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 2:51 pm
Alt Mode: Rusty-spotted cat
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:11 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Rtron wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Got ss86 Perceptor today... If he has his tank mode then no reason £35 Ironhide couldn't have his sled.

Perceptor is a deluxe, man. And a damn fine one at that.


The tank mode is EASY to work in, so why primus not?
But Ironhide had to have a sled or no parts form. And they decided the anti partsform fans would be more upset than the sled fans if they didn't get their way.


But there's already a Generations Ironhide / Ratchet with sled? And Perceptor's mobile mode is easy to include, that's why it's there. Way, waaaaaaay easier to include than Ironhide's sled, in an Ironhide toy that attempts to be accurate to the cartoon, specially if you want it to be a deluxe...


Those exclusive ER deluxes don't really count because the partforming roof can only be the "sled" with 3D printed bonus parts.

As for the proper Ironhide/Ratchet with the true sled, they were botcon repaints of this guy:

Image

Too bad those are absurdly rare and expensive.

Image
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Image

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!


.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18096
News Credits: 97
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:05 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
Rtron wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Got ss86 Perceptor today... If he has his tank mode then no reason £35 Ironhide couldn't have his sled.

Perceptor is a deluxe, man. And a damn fine one at that.


The tank mode is EASY to work in, so why primus not?
But Ironhide had to have a sled or no parts form. And they decided the anti partsform fans would be more upset than the sled fans if they didn't get their way.


But there's already a Generations Ironhide / Ratchet with sled? And Perceptor's mobile mode is easy to include, that's why it's there. Way, waaaaaaay easier to include than Ironhide's sled, in an Ironhide toy that attempts to be accurate to the cartoon, specially if you want it to be a deluxe...


I disagree. Perceptor's mobile lab mode is extremely simple, and what's bad about it, no one wiould be upset. It's an optional mode.
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
User avatar
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Posts: 1218
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:12 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
-Kanrabat- wrote:Image


Yikes...those circa 2005 FunPub head sculpts have NOT aged well.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
Posts: 4267
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Little Canada, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINDSET Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2011 230920A"
MINDSET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS23 DEEP COVER Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS23 DEEP COVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230920A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 240614A"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRYPTICON Transformers Classics Legends Robots Disguise complete 2006 240531D"
NEW!
TRYPTICON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Lancer ENAMEL PIN SDCC 2019 Transformers Generations Selects EE Hasbro NEW"
Lancer ENAMEL PIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STORM CLOUD Transformers Classics Universe Ultra complete + box 240624A"
NEW!
STORM CLOUD Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON