Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Just curious, who said it?


She did, of course.

She came from a very deprived area where a lot of immigrants had settled.


Thought so. And I guess she blames every economic problem on them, right? Regarding the immigration situation here in the United States, especially Mexicans, I must say much stricter rules should be implemented. It would definitely clear up some issues that may or may not arise with the arrival of illegal immigrants.


Well, social issues are very easily blamed on immigration by some people. But hey ho...
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10076
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:50 am

I needed a laugh, so I read through this trainwreck again...

Why the f**k did I use red font? I'm an idiot...

Anyway...necrobump. We have to scare Madeus away from girls, while he's still uncorrupted. >:oP
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18523
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Rodimus Prime wrote:I needed a laugh, so I read through this trainwreck again...

Why the f**k did I use red font? I'm an idiot...

Anyway...necrobump. We have to scare Madeus away from girls, while he's still uncorrupted. >:oP


Oh dear god, this has been possibly the most entertaining threads I've read in months!!

I have not laughed like this since that Whose Line is it Anyway marathon on thanksgiving!

As for my stories...not much, as I've never been on an actual date, something I'm hoping to rectify as soon as school starts up again, really cute girl I met (and she didn't scream at my photocomic!), but fortunately I'm pretty awkwardly charming (think Matt Smith) and polite.
Image

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3102
News Credits: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Madeus Prime wrote:I have not laughed like this since that Whose Line is it Anyway marathon on thanksgiving!
Did it have the episode with Richard Simmons? That sh*t was hilarious! :lol:
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18523
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:I have not laughed like this since that Whose Line is it Anyway marathon on thanksgiving!
Did it have the episode with Richard Simmons? That sh*t was hilarious! :lol:

Yes, yes I have. It's flat out one of my favorite comedy shows of all time. I wish I could find them on disk or for streaming. Even the new ones, with some girl from a talk show hosting it, are fantastic, she's no Drew Carrey, but still great.
Image

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3102
News Credits: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Burn » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Image
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43612
News Credits: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby It Is Him » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:56 am

If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3813
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10076
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Burn » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Blast Cannon wrote:
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..


Sometimes I like to live dangerously. :WHISTLE:
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43612
News Credits: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..


Sometimes I like to live dangerously. :WHISTLE:


Is that why you eat spaghetti whilst wearing a white shirt you maverick?
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10076
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Blast Cannon wrote:
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..


Sometimes I like to live dangerously. :WHISTLE:


Is that why you eat spaghetti whilst wearing a white shirt you maverick?


*le gasp*
Image

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3102
News Credits: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Valentine's Day is just a few days away. It's the perfect time for this topic to get exercise. Enjoy:

Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18523
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Lot of 4 Transformers Construct Bots - Optimus Megatron Shockwave Smokescreen - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 57 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers legends LG36 Soundwave Takara Tomy PSL - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 2 minutes 51 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Rescue Trailer Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 13 minutes 27 seconds
100% Hasbro Transformers Platinum Ed Dinobots G1 Head Grimlock Slug Slog Set 5 - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 17 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx model no.B5609 XTS - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 25 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Chara-Bricks Optimus Prime Glow-in-the-Dark 7-Inch Vinyl -2013 SDCC - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 39 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Chara-Bricks Optimus Prime 7-Inch Vinyl - 2013 SDCC Excl - LE 150 - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 39 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Chara-Bricks Optimus Prime 7-Inch Vinyl - 2013 SDCC Excl - LE 300 - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 39 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test