Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:24 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
you would think by having his alt mode be more cartoon accurate in that way there would be less need for folding panels and fake car kibble
looks like they made it worse to achieve a cartoon accurate robot mode
the new optimus prime on the other hand doesnt look this bad
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Godmaster
Posts: 1909
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter which universe or timeline you’re from. If you’re dedicated to defending it, you’re on my side."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I am not going to admit that he looks way better here than at the show. Nope, I'd be giving Takara way too much credit [-(
Nathaniel Prime
Vehicon
Posts: 321
News Credits: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Y'all do know that Stack did Magnus before he did that show, right? ;)

That is one of the main reasons why he did not make it to this list: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ory/32819/


Uh, you do understand that Robert Stack was a celebrity and well-established Hollywood actor decades before he did the voice of Ultra Magnus in The Transformers: The Movie, right? Neither Transformers, nor Unsolved Mysteries, started his career. They did keep him relevant in the latter years of his life, though.

YeaH, yeah and it was brought up then too. Controversial view point though, i dont think he was that great as Magnus.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 23734
News Credits: 2247
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
The problem with that new Bee is that it's 100% a shellformer and they do their best to tuck away the shell as they can.

Is it the future of the MP line? Bots in a pot where the pot alone must be folded like a finicky origami thing?
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8759
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Lore Keeper » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 pm

That moment when little Bumblebee is $40 more expensive than Bluestreak... What times we live in. :-?
User avatar
Lore Keeper
Vehicon
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Gemstonegemini » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:37 pm

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
This sort of a backpack feels so incongruous with what I understand the masterpiece line to be.
I can excuse the backpack on something like, say, POTP Rodimus Unicronus, as that was a ~£50 mass retail item that was a toy first and foremost, but Masterpiece, as I understand it, have always struck as the line designed for collectors, so the whole, 'just shove it all on the back, eff it,' is so disappointing. As someone who is only recently in the position to start buying MP figures, this is very disheartening. I can only hope that this design philosophy pivots back to what it was a few years ago.
User avatar
Gemstonegemini
Mini-Con
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:45 am
Alt Mode: Lil jet
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Wow.....

He is tiny, and while the alt mode is cute, that robot is...wow....just wow...
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 14511
News Credits: 1231
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Images of Presentation for Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee 2.0 Showing Features

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Image
I have to admit that the nicest looking thing to come from the MPB2 announcement is that sweet wood paneling.

It is nice paneling, carrytheone. :)

Oh, and this MP Bumblebee still sucks like a black hole. it sucks like Unicron at an all-you-can-eat buffet.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Posts: 4031
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Lando Tucker wrote:I may be in the minority here too, but this line has been running for well over a decade and each new figure is constricting, not expanding or enhancing the line, and I don't think we'll ever get anywhere near a full set of anything. My dreams of a Masterpiece Arcee or Blaster will never be realised, and the chance of even getting a Braun or Mirage or Hound or [insert name here] are slim to none.


Masterpiece Hound is coming, for what it's worth. He is allegedly MP-47, though that would put his release somewhere at the end of 2019 at best. I would be surprised if we didn't eventually get Masterpiece Blaster. We do have two of his cassettes already in the Masterpiece line, though they're certainly not as well known as his buddies from the cartoon.

william-james88 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Y'all do know that Stack did Magnus before he did that show, right? ;)

That is one of the main reasons why he did not make it to this list: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ory/32819/


Uh, you do understand that Robert Stack was a celebrity and well-established Hollywood actor decades before he did the voice of Ultra Magnus in The Transformers: The Movie, right? Neither Transformers, nor Unsolved Mysteries, started his career. They did keep him relevant in the latter years of his life, though.

YeaH, yeah and it was brought up then too. Controversial view point though, i dont think he was that great as Magnus.


That's fair enough. You left Robert Stack off the list not because he wasn't a "celebrity" guest voice actor, but because you didn't find his performance memorable. Before, it seemed like the implication was he wasn't considered a "celebrity" at the time he did The Transformers: The Movie because he wasn't "famous" until hosting Unsolved Mysteries later on. :)
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
Posts: 3091
News Credits: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Seibertron » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Please refrain from posting the official MP-45 Bumblebee photos until later this week. Thank you.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 12732
News Credits: 3356
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:02 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Y'all do know that Stack did Magnus before he did that show, right? ;)


"Dat's the joke."
Emphasis on the word "before"
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30882
News Credits: 279
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Sabrblade wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Y'all do know that Stack did Magnus before he did that show, right? ;)


"Dat's the joke."
Emphasis on the word "before"


I still don't understand what you're trying to get at, Sabr.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
Posts: 3091
News Credits: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Shegotron » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Motto: "I don't do cakes. I don't bake them, and I don't jump out of them!"
Weapon: Plasma Blaster
What I want: a proper retool of MP-21 as Goldbug.

What we're actually getting: ... meh.
User avatar
Shegotron
Micromaster
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:37 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Rodimus Knight » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 am

IF this goes on sale I might get it, but he'll stay in his vehicle mode.
Rodimus Knight
Vehicon
Posts: 382
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby carytheone » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:09 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Here's a question that popped into my head this morning. Did Takara or Hasbro expect this new Bee to be well received? One would assume so, otherwise why release it?

Based on what I've read here, at TFW and social media, it's getting universally panned and people are having a hard time finding any real positives. With that being said, is Takara and Hasbro completely oblivious to what fans want? Or are they just really cocky? If they are actually that out of touch, what does that say for the MP line as a whole?
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7759
News Credits: 120
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A
Skill: ???

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Cyberpath » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:23 am

carytheone wrote:Here's a question that popped into my head this morning. Did Takara or Hasbro expect this new Bee to be well received? One would assume so, otherwise why release it?

Based on what I've read here, at TFW and social media, it's getting universally panned and people are having a hard time finding any real positives. With that being said, is Takara and Hasbro completely oblivious to what fans want? Or are they just really cocky? If they are actually that out of touch, what does that say for the MP line as a whole?


Honestly? I think this was rushed for the sake of the new "Bumblebee" film and Takara predicts people will buy it anyway. And I agree. Some even declared they're getting two or three units.

I have MP-21 in my palm and he still looks fantastic and cartoon-accurate. I wouldn't have problem getting a remake if it were good. I was actually excited about the prospect of a Chibi Beetle, more articulation, etc. But that's that.

The price is also funny. MP-21 cost me ¥5100 (about 45 USD) -- it was a better figure AND packed with a second Transformer.

Takara's stock photos are normally honest but this time they seem to deliberately hide the mess as much as possible; which makes me believe they do know they've dropped the ball. That's my 2 cents anyway.

Image
User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2903
News Credits: 342
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby ScottyP » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:30 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
carytheone wrote:Here's a question that popped into my head this morning. Did Takara or Hasbro expect this new Bee to be well received? One would assume so, otherwise why release it?

Based on what I've read here, at TFW and social media, it's getting universally panned and people are having a hard time finding any real positives. With that being said, is Takara and Hasbro completely oblivious to what fans want? Or are they just really cocky? If they are actually that out of touch, what does that say for the MP line as a whole?
If you sell half as many but raise the price by 100%, then you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Optimus Prime KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So Starscream, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning. See Starscream, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you it's all a wash?
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4801
News Credits: 450
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby carytheone » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:52 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
carytheone wrote:Here's a question that popped into my head this morning. Did Takara or Hasbro expect this new Bee to be well received? One would assume so, otherwise why release it?

Based on what I've read here, at TFW and social media, it's getting universally panned and people are having a hard time finding any real positives. With that being said, is Takara and Hasbro completely oblivious to what fans want? Or are they just really cocky? If they are actually that out of touch, what does that say for the MP line as a whole?
Cyberpath wrote:Honestly? I think this was rushed for the sake of the new "Bumblebee" film and Takara predicts people will buy it anyway. And I agree.
So a little column A, a little column B.
Some even declared they're getting two or three units.
That doesn't surprise me at all. But there is nothing wrong with liking MPB2 (buy what you like). There are some cool things about the figure. Namely for me it's just the alt mode.
Takara's stock photos are normally honest but this time they seem to deliberately hide the mess as much as possible; which makes me believe they do know they've dropped the ball.
They do seem to be manipulating the camera angle don't they. That and all the official pics getting pulled form all the big fan sites seems a little suspicious. :-?


ScottyP wrote:If you sell half as many but raise the price by 100%, then you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Optimus Prime KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So Starscream, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning. See Starscream, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you it's all a wash?
Image
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7759
News Credits: 120
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A
Skill: ???

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:05 am

Motto: "It doesn't matter which universe or timeline you’re from. If you’re dedicated to defending it, you’re on my side."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
ScottyP wrote:
carytheone wrote:Here's a question that popped into my head this morning. Did Takara or Hasbro expect this new Bee to be well received? One would assume so, otherwise why release it?

Based on what I've read here, at TFW and social media, it's getting universally panned and people are having a hard time finding any real positives. With that being said, is Takara and Hasbro completely oblivious to what fans want? Or are they just really cocky? If they are actually that out of touch, what does that say for the MP line as a whole?
If you sell half as many but raise the price by 100%, then you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Optimus Prime KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So Starscream, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning. See Starscream, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you it's all a wash?


Wow, my economics algorithm didn't come with near as complex an answer :lol:

As for Bee, I'm sure his issues would be diminished, maybe even disregard, if his price wasn't outrageous. I'm starting to warm up to the head sculpt, and his feet don't really bother me, but it's the atrocious backpack he has going on that I can't stand (besides the price of course). MP-44 proved you can have a clean robot mode and relatively clean truck mode, while having the truck be realistic and the robot cartoony. I thought a cartoony car mode might help even better, but nope. The new Bee completely disregards that, only because it was rushed.

This replaces Tracks as most underwhelming MP now [-(
Nathaniel Prime
Vehicon
Posts: 321
News Credits: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby GrangerPerry » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:06 am

I Autobot NY.. cartoon accurate my butt
GrangerPerry
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Cyberpath » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:09 am

carytheone wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Honestly? I think this was rushed for the sake of the new "Bumblebee" film and Takara predicts people will buy it anyway. And I agree.
So a little column A, a little column B.
Some even declared they're getting two or three units.
That doesn't surprise me at all. But there is nothing wrong with liking MPB2 (buy what you like). There are some cool things about the figure. Namely for me it's just the alt mode.

By all means, never suggested otherwise. Just pointing out that it will probably sell. ;)

It'd be interesting to read the designers' thoughts on this, but not right now, a while from now when their words won't jeopardise sales.
User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2903
News Credits: 342
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby Cyberpath » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:25 am

Pre-orders up on Amazon Japan --

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07NF4NX5G


With additional pix, finally --

Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image
User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2903
News Credits: 342
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby carytheone » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:26 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
When it comes to MP45 no single component bothers me that much; the head isn't that bad and could be improved if a battle mask shows up for the + version, the feet don't bug me at all, the crumpled looking backpack is tolerable, I find some charm in the fake spare on his back, I could adjust to the seemingly almost too narrow fake chest. I think it's the accumulation of it all in a single package that overwhelms me with dislike.


Cyberpath wrote:Some even declared they're getting two or three units.
carytheone wrote:That doesn't surprise me at all. But there is nothing wrong with liking MPB2 (buy what you like). There are some cool things about the figure. Namely for me it's just the alt mode.
By all means, never suggested otherwise. Just pointing out that it will probably sell. ;)
Of course and sorry if I suggested that you suggested that. It will sell well enough I'm sure, I mean I'd jump if the price was right 8-}


EDIT: are the tires grey?
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7759
News Credits: 120
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A
Skill: ???

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:32 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
UK Pre-Orders are active: £95

£30 more than MP-20+ Wheeljack, £25 more than MP-18+ Bluestreak.. That is appalling.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Headmaster
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:33 am

carytheone wrote: That and all the official pics getting pulled form all the big fan sites seems a little suspicious. :-?


There is no conspiracy theory, the oficial iamges havent been officially released yet online, end of story.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 23734
News Credits: 2247
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #217 - Toy Fair 2019
Twincast / Podcast #217:
"Toy Fair 2019"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "2009 Transformers Generations....  Cybertronian Bumblebee MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RTS Deluxe PERCEPTOR Figure Lot Generations CHUG car truck robot g1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2014 Generations - Autobot ~ Swerve & Flanker" on EBAY
Buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Figure." on EBAY
Buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - TG09 Starscream by Takara Tomy Fall Of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SWERVE 2018 Hasbro G1 Minibot Walmart Exclusive Reissue - NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations: Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on EBAY