Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby RhA » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:20 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Before I jump into a consumption frenzy, I'm gonna wait and see what the plastics are. Lets's not Megatron/Rodimus/Skywarp ourselves again.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby autoride » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 am

That is so awesome, the car and robot modes look brilliant and so I want one :D
autoride
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Stormrider » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
kirbenvost wrote:I'm pretty sure that back kibble is mistransformed. We've seen pictures with the side windows far more compact. I think he forgot to hinge the windows inward once more.

IMO he's still more complex than Grimlock.



Yup, a few mistranformations. I'm not seeing the interior you're referencing. Which pic?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
kirbenvost wrote:I'm pretty sure that back kibble is mistransformed. We've seen pictures with the side windows far more compact. I think he forgot to hinge the windows inward once more.


I sure hope so. That massive hollow roof would have received complaints even on a deluxe toy.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I wish you could rotate the backpack though, that would really complete the look.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
BeastProwl wrote:I wish you could rotate the backpack though, that would really complete the look.
but G1 Sideswipe's animation model had his windshield where it is on this toy.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27683
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:03 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:I wish you could rotate the backpack though, that would really complete the look.
but G1 Sideswipe's animation model had his windshield where it is on this toy.

...And? You don't need to follow a model to make a good toy.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Genocide G2.0 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:59 am

Motto: "There is no style i can't MASTER! . I constantly evolve ."
Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
The Lamborghini looks far Superior to the robot i'm gonna save my money for soundwave and his minions.
Genocide G2.0
Faction Commander
Posts: 4294
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3rdp Forum

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:I wish you could rotate the backpack though, that would really complete the look.
but G1 Sideswipe's animation model had his windshield where it is on this toy.

...And? You don't need to follow a model to make a good toy.
That's the whole point to the Masterpieces (or, one of them). To be as show-accurate to the cartoon models as humanly possible.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27683
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Stormrider » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:I wish you could rotate the backpack though, that would really complete the look.
but G1 Sideswipe's animation model had his windshield where it is on this toy.

...And? You don't need to follow a model to make a good toy.
That's the whole point to the Masterpieces (or, one of them). To be as show-accurate to the cartoon models as humanly possible.


So you want the windshield backpack upside down?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormrider wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:I wish you could rotate the backpack though, that would really complete the look.
but G1 Sideswipe's animation model had his windshield where it is on this toy.

...And? You don't need to follow a model to make a good toy.
That's the whole point to the Masterpieces (or, one of them). To be as show-accurate to the cartoon models as humanly possible.


So you want the windshield backpack upside down?
Who? Me or BP?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27683
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Aerialbots » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Motto: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
All the windows look clear to me...
Aerialbots
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby metaphorge » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:Wish there were some size comparison pics with a Voyager toy of some kind.

From comparing images of MP Sideswipe and Red Alert with MP-10 to reality, it looks like they will be just a hair taller than their Classics counterparts in robot mode. It does look like the car mode will be a bit longer and flatter than the Classics version (I don't know how this compares to the relative size and proportions of the Countach to the Diablo).

Edit: Crappy phonecam shot:
Image

compare to
Image

They will be comparable in size to current "Voyagers', perhaps. :KREMZEEK:
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Pretender
Posts: 775
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:22 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
metaphorge wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:(I don't know how this compares to the relative size and proportions of the Countach to the Diablo).


Not sure about the Diablo, but according to Wikipedia, the Countach is actually smaller than the Gallardo.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby metaphorge » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Better illustration of comparative sizes, from http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... tos-9.html

Image
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Pretender
Posts: 775
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:22 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby TimothyR » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Forget Prime and Generations..

I WANT MORE MASTERPIECE FIGURES!!

i absolutely LOVE that they're scaling these things properly.. and i LOVE the scale they chose.

it's SOOOO exciting that not only are we getting sideswipe and red alert.. but we're getting SOUNDWAVE too.. and all at around the same time!!
TimothyR
Targetmaster
Posts: 604
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby RAcast » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:44 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
TimothyR wrote:Forget Prime and Generations..

I WANT MORE MASTERPIECE FIGURES!!

i absolutely LOVE that they're scaling these things properly.. and i LOVE the scale they chose.

it's SOOOO exciting that not only are we getting sideswipe and red alert.. but we're getting SOUNDWAVE too.. and all at around the same time!!

And they all look simply awesome. I want Sideswipe badly! Especially if they do a G2 redeco, it'd be perfect!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3045
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I shouldn't be surprised at his size, but damn, he's pretty puny by Masterpiece standards.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6215
News Credits: 53
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:41 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Stormrider wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:I'm pretty sure that back kibble is mistransformed. We've seen pictures with the side windows far more compact. I think he forgot to hinge the windows inward once more.

IMO he's still more complex than Grimlock.



Yup, a few mistranformations. I'm not seeing the interior you're referencing. Which pic?


Front view of the car, you can see 'seats' through the window. I'm sure it's not much of an interior like the Alternators, more like the one on Rodimus, but it still looks somewhat like a car interior. 8)
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8816
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Stormrider » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:I wish you could rotate the backpack though, that would really complete the look.
but G1 Sideswipe's animation model had his windshield where it is on this toy.

...And? You don't need to follow a model to make a good toy.
That's the whole point to the Masterpieces (or, one of them). To be as show-accurate to the cartoon models as humanly possible.


So you want the windshield backpack upside down?
Who? Me or BP?


Directed at BeastProwl
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Takara Tomy MP-12 Lambor In-Hand & Packaging Images

Postby Stormrider » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
kirbenvost wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:I'm pretty sure that back kibble is mistransformed. We've seen pictures with the side windows far more compact. I think he forgot to hinge the windows inward once more.

IMO he's still more complex than Grimlock.



Yup, a few mistranformations. I'm not seeing the interior you're referencing. Which pic?


Front view of the car, you can see 'seats' through the window. I'm sure it's not much of an interior like the Alternators, more like the one on Rodimus, but it still looks somewhat like a car interior. 8)


I think those are his feet.

Image
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Titans Return Stylor & Chromedome G1 Colors Lot Mosc Headmaster - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 59 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Generations Lot of 5 to Build Bruticus!!!  NISB!!! - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 59 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Excellion Figure MISP Brand New - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN AUTOBOT FIREDRIVE & HOT ROD RODIMUS DELUXE CLASS TOY - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 14 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Unicron Figure MISP Brand New - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 1 minute 56 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Defense Red Alert MISB 1st release box Ultra RARE New AFA - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 8 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Voyager Mudflap MISB AFA New Mint Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 9 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Voyager Quickmix Quick Mix RARE MISB New Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 13 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test