Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby itscramtastic » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:01 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
fenrir72 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Has anyone picked up the 2nd issue of this? Are the shoulders "fixed" this time around?
A quote of a quote of fenrir72?! WHAT IS GOING ON?! :lol:

I know Shajaki bought the drill separate from the figure, I haven't seen any comparisons for improvements though.
I need to update tfwiki concerning the shoulders issue. No one in seibertron seems to have gotten IH for the 2nd time to make a comparison. :lol:
Ahhh. Well that makes sense :)
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
Image
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Faction Commander
Posts: 4775
News Credits: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:17 am

I havent seen anyone in the west on any forum get this rereleased Ironhide.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 18791
News Credits: 678
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:18 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Any seibertronians not in the west got the second release? Even TFYuki in twitter never answered the question on the IH shoulders. :(
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 am

fenrir72 wrote:Any seibertronians not in the west got the second release? Even TFYuki in twitter never answered the question on the IH shoulders. :(

But he wouldnt know, its not related to Takara since its handled entirely by Hasbro Asia.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 18791
News Credits: 678
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:10 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Any seibertronians not in the west got the second release? Even TFYuki in twitter never answered the question on the IH shoulders. :(

But he wouldnt know, its not related to Takara since its handled entirely by Hasbro Asia.


You don't get it. I posted that question for the 1st release IH. just when the comparisons with Ratchet became obvious.

He never answered that. Oh, and IH was also given a 2nd release in the Japanese market sans the die-cast drill.So both versions should be theoretically the same (same plant in Vietnam etc etc)
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:47 am

fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Any seibertronians not in the west got the second release? Even TFYuki in twitter never answered the question on the IH shoulders. :(

But he wouldnt know, its not related to Takara since its handled entirely by Hasbro Asia.


You don't get it. I posted that question for the 1st release IH. just when the comparisons with Ratchet became obvious.

He never answered that. Oh, and IH was also given a 2nd release in the Japanese market sans the die-cast drill.So both versions should be theoretically the same (same plant in Vietnam etc etc)

I didnt know that japan got a rerelease too, thanks for clearing that up :) Hopefully you get your answer some day.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 18791
News Credits: 678
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Any seibertronians not in the west got the second release? Even TFYuki in twitter never answered the question on the IH shoulders. :(

But he wouldnt know, its not related to Takara since its handled entirely by Hasbro Asia.


You don't get it. I posted that question for the 1st release IH. just when the comparisons with Ratchet became obvious.

He never answered that. Oh, and IH was also given a 2nd release in the Japanese market sans the die-cast drill.So both versions should be theoretically the same (same plant in Vietnam etc etc)

I didnt know that japan got a rerelease too, thanks for clearing that up :) Hopefully you get your answer some day.


Not for me but for the benefit of all TF fandom. I'm also updating many stubs there.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Cyberpath » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:26 am

Image

Ironhide.jpg
User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2277
News Credits: 270
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:59 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
If they intended that to be for Ironhide, it's weird that they didn't make it look like either of those cartoon designs.

Otherwise, if it is supposed to stay with Ratchet, the only Ratchet, cartoon-wise, who pulled up an EKG image on his window chest was Animated Ratchet.

Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28181
News Credits: 214
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Any seibertronians not in the west got the second release? Even TFYuki in twitter never answered the question on the IH shoulders. :(

But he wouldnt know, its not related to Takara since its handled entirely by Hasbro Asia.


You don't get it. I posted that question for the 1st release IH. just when the comparisons with Ratchet became obvious.

He never answered that. Oh, and IH was also given a 2nd release in the Japanese market sans the die-cast drill.So both versions should be theoretically the same (same plant in Vietnam etc etc)

I didnt know that japan got a rerelease too, thanks for clearing that up :) Hopefully you get your answer some day.


Not for me but for the benefit of all TF fandom. I'm also updating many stubs there.


Given the absence of any official confirmation and how the mold pieces of IH are just that, correctly designated as R and L so reversing them (the shoulders) via cosmetic re-engineering will be a waste of effort and that the shoulders of IH is what it is meant to be as Ratchet's is to differentiate them.

So tfwiki gets updated as such with the drill as this reverse shoulders issue is a non issue until further confirmed by Takara
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:12 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I didn't consider it a waste of effort. I think it looks much better.
Photobucket can die now.


Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9632
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:42 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:I didn't consider it a waste of effort. I think it looks much better.


No offense meant IHD ;) As I mentioned, I've been trying to get an official confirmation if there really is an error. Given that the mold pieces seem to be designated correct with R is to R and L to L. TFYuki never responded to my tweet and no one in seibertron has given a clear response if they see a change at all in IH's shoulders in the second release.

So TFwiki just gets the die-cast drill updated entry.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:58 pm

Sabrblade wrote:If they intended that to be for Ironhide, it's weird that they didn't make it look like either of those cartoon designs.

Otherwise, if it is supposed to stay with Ratchet, the only Ratchet, cartoon-wise, who pulled up an EKG image on his window chest was Animated Ratchet.

Image


Intended for Ratchet, but also works well for Ironhide (beyond sharing a mold.)

Image
User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2277
News Credits: 270
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Transformers Asia really missed an opportunity to include his suction cup sensor thing for his arm. :-?

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Gestalt
Posts: 2040
News Credits: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Chrome corrosion already!

Iirc, only MP-01 and MP-10 had chromed parts (MP-10's grill /pectorals and the stacks). Anyway, my 1st release Ironhide's chrome parts have suddenly been wearing out with black spots everywhere on the chrome. From the front and rear bumpers! Especially the sharp angled parts. :BANG_HEAD: This despite the fact that I never ever handled those parts with exposed hands. It's like a kept on rubbing on them and they are now black!

Did Takara scrimp and only used a thin layer?Jeez Louise!

I HATE chrome!
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Cobotron » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:21 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
#-o That's terrible news Fen. Sorry to hear it.
Mine has held up fine, but I don't handle him that much.

:(
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Kurona wrote:To be fair, you're like one of the least hateful guys I've ever seen. Like a great jolly forum overlord.
carythewiseone wrote: We all have our biases, but we have to remember that they're ours and ours alone.
itscramtastic wrote:Music and actions unlocking secrets = awesome ;)^
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 7846
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Cobotron wrote:#-o That's terrible news Fen. Sorry to hear it.
Mine has held up fine, but I don't handle him that much.

:(


Same here. I avoid holding those parts. Ratchet being much newer, well I'll be keeping my eyes on his shiny parts.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Cobotron » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
fenrir72 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:#-o That's terrible news Fen. Sorry to hear it.
Mine has held up fine, but I don't handle him that much.

:(


Same here. I avoid holding those parts. Ratchet being much newer, well I'll be keeping my eyes on his shiny parts.
I had to step away for a bit, but I just inspected my IH closer.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!
The corners of his front bumpers are worn down to black! What a crock of ****! :-x

Ratchet seems to be OK for the time being.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Kurona wrote:To be fair, you're like one of the least hateful guys I've ever seen. Like a great jolly forum overlord.
carythewiseone wrote: We all have our biases, but we have to remember that they're ours and ours alone.
itscramtastic wrote:Music and actions unlocking secrets = awesome ;)^
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 7846
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Cobotron wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:#-o That's terrible news Fen. Sorry to hear it.
Mine has held up fine, but I don't handle him that much.

:(


Same here. I avoid holding those parts. Ratchet being much newer, well I'll be keeping my eyes on his shiny parts.
I had to step away for a bit, but I just inspected my IH closer.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!
The corners of his front bumpers are worn down to black! What a crock of ****! :-x

Ratchet seems to be OK for the time being.


Yup! Those are the parts! :(
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:07 am

Transformed IH without the instructions yesterday! Anyone else find it really satisfying to transform an MP? Like in a sense that it's a challenge and you've accomplished something. :lol:

Regarding chrome, yeah that sucks. If you can't make it stick, Takara, at least use white or grey plastic underneath so it won't be as noticeable when it wears off.
I wonder, can't they make these parts out of stainless steel? Or would that be too expansive?

btw, did either of you try to seal the chrome parts before they started to flake off?
User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2277
News Credits: 270
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:48 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Cyberpath wrote:Transformed IH without the instructions yesterday! Anyone else find it really satisfying to transform an MP? Like in a sense that it's a challenge and you've accomplished something. :lol:

Regarding chrome, yeah that sucks. If you can't make it stick, Takara, at least use white or grey plastic underneath so it won't be as noticeable when it wears off.
I wonder, can't they make these parts out of stainless steel? Or would that be too expansive?

btw, did either of you try to seal the chrome parts before they started to flake off?


I did try. Applying nail polish on my iPod Optimus Prime G1 colors. The discoloration still happened on his smoke stacks and front grill.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:37 am

HLJ suggested this for touch-ups: http://hlj.com/product/TAMPM-X11 But I don't know if it's any good.

If the chrome wear is not that bad it might be better to leave it alone. But if it's a real eyesore maybe it's worth unscrewing the part and painting it with an airbrush or spray and sealing it off after it cures.
User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2277
News Credits: 270
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:42 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Cyberpath wrote:HLJ suggested this for touch-ups: http://hlj.com/product/TAMPM-X11 But I don't know if it's any good.

If the chrome wear is not that bad it might be better to leave it alone. But if it's a real eyesore maybe it's worth unscrewing the part and painting it with an airbrush or spray and sealing it off after it cures.


I just got this. Will update the effects.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?



Аорситкик-йикдид,Законопроект88-дебил
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10025
News Credits: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:45 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
my ironhide has chrome wear. i saw rpas review of the ko and the chrome is perfect on that.

Cyberpath wrote:Transformed IH without the instructions yesterday! Anyone else find it really satisfying to transform an MP? Like in a sense that it's a challenge and you've accomplished something. :lol:

really i never needed the instructions even when i first got him
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2832
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy MP-27 Ironhide Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Just checked mine and he's good so far.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44233
News Credits: 109
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

** Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Soundwave ** Hasbro NEW! - Time Remaining: 4 days 52 minutes 17 seconds
Takara Transformers Music Label Soundwave MP3 Player Figure (Spark Blue Version) - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 56 minutes 11 seconds
** Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Wheeljack ** Hasbro NEW! - Time Remaining: 18 days 3 hours 56 minutes 9 seconds
Revoltech MEGATRON - Transformers # 25 by Kaiyodo - Decepticon Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 59 minutes 40 seconds
Side Vent Fender Decorative shark Grille Transformers Autobot Decepticon Black - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 24 minutes 50 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS MV5 THE LAST KNIGHT DELUXE STEELBANE PREMIER EDITION - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 26 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MV5 THE LAST KNIGHT DELUXE AUTOBOT SQWEEKS PREMIER EDITION - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 32 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MV5 THE LAST KNIGHT VOYAGER AUTOBOT HOUND PREMIER EDITION - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 47 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #180 - SDCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #180:
"SDCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 24th, 2017
Website Security Test