Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:53 pm

ToaLeePrime wrote:I have three wishes if we ever get another wave of MB figures.
1:Voyager HFTD The Fallen. Would be cool to have a screen accurate version of this guy who isn't a weird blue color

2:Voyager AOE Galvatron. Would look great in silver, and a pretty good figure considering how he 'transformed' in the film

3:Deluxe TLK Barricade. I want him to be closer shade of blue to the one he was in the film, a new headsculpt would also be appreciated.

Probably an unpopular opinion with the first two choices, but if bloody Bonecrusher can get an MB figure then by Primus I want my shiny Galvatron! :-x

Totally on board with your Barricade idea. If he had the same cool head design as he did in the movie I'd have picked up the deluxe a long time ago.
Autobot Roadburn
Fuzor
Posts: 254
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:20 am
Location: Bothell, Washington
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:49 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
So I pre-ordered Nemesis. He looks so sick, and I wanted to make sure that I had a pre-order. I can always cancel, but he looks so goooooooooooooooood
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11642
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Motto: "Sting like a Bee!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Judging by the hinges and lines on the hammer for Bumblebee, I'd say it stores in his vehicle mode, which is awesome!
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Minibot
Posts: 191
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2016 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 pm

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Judging by the hinges and lines on the hammer for Bumblebee, I'd say it stores in his vehicle mode, which is awesome!

That would Bee pretty cool


All awful puns aside, I think I'm still going to buy this one. I'll paint the Hasbro one I'm getting this week and keep the hammer one in perfect shape.
Autobot Roadburn
Fuzor
Posts: 254
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:20 am
Location: Bothell, Washington
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best Megatron, Jazz, Lockdown, Bonecrusher

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:14 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Image

Image

Image

Mistakes can happen but :TAKARATOMY: made things right on improving this guy swapping heads. I will add him to the few Bayformers that I own. I can care less for the back scratcher they gave him. I suppose I could find other use and if not into the trash it will be tossed like most movie TF should. :-P :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Godmaster
Posts: 1831
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:59 am

Motto: "Sting like a Bee!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Calling it now, I bet we're going to get a Nitro Zeus from this line with his proper Shockwave head.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Minibot
Posts: 191
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2016 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Calling it now, I bet we're going to get a Nitro Zeus from this line with his proper Shockwave head.

Eh, but why though when we have a pretty great Shockwave toy from DotM?
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11642
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Calling it now, I bet we're going to get a Nitro Zeus from this line with his proper Shockwave head.

Eh, but why though when we have a pretty great Shockwave toy from DotM?

Because in TLK, Nitro Zeus' head is taken exactly from DotM Shockwave's model. Bee's not saying they want Nitro Zeus as a Shockwave, but that they want a Nitro Zeus more accurate to his in-fiction appearance :)
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Calling it now, I bet we're going to get a Nitro Zeus from this line with his proper Shockwave head.

Eh, but why though when we have a pretty great Shockwave toy from DotM?

Because in TLK, Nitro Zeus' head is taken exactly from DotM Shockwave's model. Bee's not saying they want Nitro Zeus as a Shockwave, but that they want a Nitro Zeus more accurate to his in-fiction appearance :)

Eh, I think the TLK one is pretty awesome anyway.

And who knows, maybe there was a TR Shockwave titan master planned that was the DotM Shockwave so you could swap heads, just like Thunderwing ;)
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11642
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby skywarp-2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:36 am

Guys! I just got a look at the MB-09 Dinoride Grimlock with mini Optimus Prime figure! Holy crap that's awesome!! I must have it!! Takara!!! You guys sucked me in!!!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tf.images/redu ... _23549.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tf.images/redu ... 17_106.jpg
Image
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
User avatar
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
Posts: 4395
News Credits: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:57 am

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby shajaki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:20 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
skywarp-2 wrote:Guys! I just got a look at the MB-09 Dinoride Grimlock with mini Optimus Prime figure! Holy crap that's awesome!! I must have it!! Takara!!! You guys sucked me in!!!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tf.images/redu ... _23549.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tf.images/redu ... 17_106.jpg
In spite of having 32 Voyager Grimlocks already.... I do still want this one. He looks perfect, so whats his problem? He's got no backup. There isn't a perfect deco'd Slag, Sludge, Swoop, or Scorn. However there are full(ish) teams, which look great, but aren't perfectly deco'd. Ugh... the struggles... #-o
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8374
News Credits: 219
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-12 to MB-20 in Figure King 236

Postby Va'al » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:58 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The final page from Figure King 236, via Loopaza Megastore, features the Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best figures, from MB-17 Optimus Prime/MB-16 Jetfire to MB-15 Lockdown, MB-12 Jazz plus the The Last Knight figures of Hound and Megatron! Check them all out in all two images below.

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15511
News Credits: 184
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby Octobotimus » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:06 am

looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(
Octobotimus
Mini-Con
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:21 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I'm really torn... I don't want to wait and spend $40 on a deluxe Bee, but this one has the hammer, and that is awesome and necessary to go with Nemesis Prime
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11642
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:59 am

Motto: "Sting like a Bee!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm really torn... I don't want to wait and spend $40 on a deluxe Bee, but this one has the hammer, and that is awesome and necessary to go with Nemesis Prime


It's kind of a tough call, but I think I am going to get this MB version instead of the Hasbro one. The paint apps still aren't perfect, but they're certainly better than the Hasbro version. I'm really glad they added black paint to the vents on the sides of the Camaro, because there's no way I would've been able to paint them myself without messing up. The shade of yellow plastic appears to be more movie accurate, and there seems to be a slight angle to his arm with the plasma cannon in the one picture, so they might have fixed the problem the original had and make his plasma cannon work on his right arm. Of course, the hammer really does it for me, since I was planning on picking up a third party one anyways. I'm really not fond of paying that much for a deluxe, but I'm OK with buying just this figure.

Although that also means I won't be getting a deluxe Bumblebee for TLK until around 10 months after the figures first got released in the US :HEADHURTS:
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Minibot
Posts: 191
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2016 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:02 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm really torn... I don't want to wait and spend $40 on a deluxe Bee, but this one has the hammer, and that is awesome and necessary to go with Nemesis Prime


It's kind of a tough call, but I think I am going to get this MB version instead of the Hasbro one. The paint apps still aren't perfect, but they're certainly better than the Hasbro version. I'm really glad they added black paint to the vents on the sides of the Camaro, because there's no way I would've been able to paint them myself without messing up. The shade of yellow plastic appears to be more movie accurate, and there seems to be a slight angle to his arm with the plasma cannon in the one picture, so they might have fixed the problem the original had and make his plasma cannon work on his right arm. Of course, the hammer really does it for me, since I was planning on picking up a third party one anyways. I'm really not fond of paying that much for a deluxe, but I'm OK with buying just this figure.

Although that also means I won't be getting a deluxe Bumblebee for TLK until around 10 months after the figures first got released in the US :HEADHURTS:

Another thing I have thought about a lot. Waiting that long.. for Nemesis it is alright, but for my Bumblebee? Eh. Though I did get the MP hammer, but are they planning to make one for the deluxe? can they? (I forget what kind of hands it has)
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11642
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:16 am

Motto: "Sting like a Bee!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Another thing I have thought about a lot. Waiting that long.. for Nemesis it is alright, but for my Bumblebee? Eh. Though I did get the MP hammer, but are they planning to make one for the deluxe? can they? (I forget what kind of hands it has)

Yep! Although it shows it with the wave 1 Bee, it should work with the new one.
620569-b9be7a155b70bb65aa7946e4fe07f412.jpg
620569-b9be7a155b70bb65aa7946e4fe07f412.jpg (5.99 KiB) Viewed 8898 times
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Minibot
Posts: 191
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2016 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby dragons » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:20 am

Octobotimus wrote:looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(


You CAN afford this stop buying toys every month save and it's yours people use stupid cellphones take pictures with I bought 800 dollars camera took me month in half pay off credit card
Image
dragons
City Commander
Posts: 3024
News Credits: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:28 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby Kurona » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
dragons wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(


You CAN afford this stop buying toys every month save and it's yours people use stupid cellphones take pictures with I bought 800 dollars camera took me month in half pay off credit card

Please stop assuming others' financial situations. This post was wholly unnecessary.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby shajaki » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Kurona wrote:
dragons wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(
You CAN afford this stop buying toys every month save and it's yours people use stupid cellphones take pictures with I bought 800 dollars camera took me month in half pay off credit card
Please stop assuming others' financial situations. This post was wholly unnecessary.
Not to mention... confusing... :???:
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8374
News Credits: 219
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:17 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
We interrupt this tread to say how awesome shaj's sig pic is.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9743
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
shajaki wrote:
Kurona wrote:
dragons wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:looks awesome, but will never afford this :-(
You CAN afford this stop buying toys every month save and it's yours people use stupid cellphones take pictures with I bought 800 dollars camera took me month in half pay off credit card
Please stop assuming others' financial situations. This post was wholly unnecessary.
Not to mention... confusing... :???:



That's because Dragon's first language is not English for sure and he must be using Google Translate with mixed results.

Still in a way, he was kinda right. If ye can afford to have toy collecting as a hobby, we logically don't struggle to eat and pay the bills. (If you do struggle, set your priorities straight).

So when I "don't have money" for a figure, it's either because it don't interest me enough for the asking price, or I already blown my extra money of the month.
(Not counting life's usual roadblocks in the form of unexpected bills like healthcare or general catastrophe).

All that to say is do I "have money" or don't for that Nemesis Prime? Because I got rid of my AoE Leader Optimus and Even my AD-31 Optimus. Sure, that mold have the backpack improved, but will I regret the 100$+ I may pay for it? :-?
Click HERE to see my latest creation:
SARI SUMDAC, FULLY EVOLVED!

Image
Click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6903
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers 10th Anniversary Movie The Best Series

Postby shajaki » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:26 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Ironhidensh wrote:We interrupt this tread to say how awesome shaj's sig pic is.
:lol: Thanks. I never get tired of seeing it myself :lol:
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8374
News Credits: 219
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

G.I. Joe & Transformers 2012 SDCC Excl DESTRO (SHOCKWAVE TANK SET FIGURE) Loose - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 47 minutes 46 seconds
(P) TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG64 SEASPRAY & LIONE ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Voyager 6" Megatron Action Figure Toy Doll - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 6 minutes 1 second
Transformers Universal Studios Evac Complete Deluxe - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 14 minutes 47 seconds
Fanstoys MP Transformers Terminus Giganticus Robot Figure Model  FT20 B Toy Gift - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 17 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise *SKYSLEDGE & STORMHAMMER* Crash Combiner Force - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 47 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise *SHOCKDRIVE & WARNADO* Crash Combiner Force - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 51 minutes 34 seconds
TRANSFORMERS movie BLACK MEGATRON figure TOY decepticon leader DARK OF THE MOON - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 23 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017